PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are losing to the Pacers, a team not won a road game since November

Nike D'Antoni
01-20-2022, 01:40 AM
Down 8 in 4th quarter.

RRR3
01-20-2022, 01:41 AM
Disasterbrook 4-16 :roll: Worst player in the league

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2022, 01:45 AM
Lot of bad rotations and not enough PT for Stanley Johnson. The same dude who took over last game.

If Vogel isn't gone after this game, I'll be surprised. Not advocating for the fire but apparently he's on a 'day to basis'. Well...this would be a bad L.

Meanwhile, Westbrook stays inefficient.

HunterSThompson
01-20-2022, 01:46 AM
the Lakers are obviously better than their record dictates. every team is capable of beating anyone and teams have always tried extra hard when playing LA. which is why kobes win totals were never enough to win mvp most of the time. every game is like a game 7 type intensity because it's the one or 2 times of the year guys can make a name for themselves. especially when it's national television. I remember every time kobe played on national TV I expected an ugly game full of physical play. and then during the regular ones with laker broadcasters is when kobe would go off cause he could somewhat play without getting beat up.

now obviously today isn't nearly as bad with how soft the league has become but the intensity levels definitely are on a different level regardless.

Axe
01-20-2022, 01:48 AM
I thought they're going to win more now that ad is still missing? :confusedshrug:

Proctor
01-20-2022, 01:50 AM
Goodnight d1ckheads :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2022, 01:52 AM
Yup, Vogel is gone.

1987_Lakers
01-20-2022, 01:56 AM
the Lakers are obviously better than their record dictates.

lol, that is just a ridiculous thing to say. This team is completely lost, no chemistry, no defense, and we have a known team killer in Westbrook, although tonight I won't put the loss on him, our paint defense was ass. AD is missed.

hold this L
01-20-2022, 01:57 AM
They need to turn Westbrick into a 20MPG bench guy and have him on any time Lebron is on the bench.

bladefd
01-20-2022, 01:58 AM
Lot of bad rotations and not enough PT for Stanley Johnson. The same dude who took over last game.

If Vogel isn't gone after this game, I'll be surprised. Not advocating for the fire but apparently he's on a 'day to basis'. Well...this would be a bad L.

Meanwhile, Westbrook stays inefficient.

Lakers brass was looking for a reason to fire Vogel after Jazz game, but Lakers win pushed that back. This loss tonight was big and may do it.

The problem is the roster does not fit at all, and AD missing is costly. Nothing Vogel or any coach can do to fix this. Lakers will realize Fizdale is even worse when he takes over.

Axe
01-20-2022, 01:59 AM
lol, that is just a ridiculous thing to say. This team is completely lost, no chemistry, no defense, and we have a known team killer in Westbrook, although tonight I won't put the loss on him, our paint defense was ass. AD is missed.
But i thought he was better than kuzma?

bladefd
01-20-2022, 02:00 AM

Vogel benched Westbrook tonight again in 4th quarter down the stretch, which is a telling sign. I think Vogel has lost belief in Westbrook.

It's not something you get back from.

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:01 AM
They need to turn Westbrick into a 20MPG bench guy and have him on any time Lebron is on the bench.

This. And play Johnson or Dwight when the defense is lacking instead of watching Anthony get cooked and miss 3 after 3 on the other end. None of this shit even makes sense this season. Horrible line ups and "adjustments". They keep doing the opposite of how they won the last chip.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2022, 02:14 AM
Lakers brass was looking for a reason to fire Vogel after Jazz game, but Lakers win pushed that back. This loss tonight was big and may do it.

The problem is the roster does not fit at all, and AD missing is costly. Nothing Vogel or any coach can do to fix this. Lakers will realize Fizdale is even worse when he takes over.

Agreed.

And they never had faith in him. C'mon a 1 year extension? :lol

Vogel might've sabotaged this game purposefully. Leaving Melo in for the entire 4th made no sense. Ditto with only playing Stanley 16 minutes. Coach went out on his shield tonight hah

Druckenmiller
01-20-2022, 02:15 AM
But i thought he was better than kuzma?

Frank Brickowski was a better Laker — and “brick” was his name.

bladefd
01-20-2022, 02:32 AM
Agreed.

And they never had faith in him. C'mon a 1 year extension? :lol

Vogel might've sabotaged this game purposefully. Leaving Melo in for the entire 4th made no sense. Ditto with only playing Stanley 16 minutes. Coach went out on his shield tonight hah

I don't understand that either. He made a statement on Westbrook but not Melo? Melo deserved to be benched too. A perfect statement would have been to only play his best defenders in the 4th as a message to the Lakers brass.