PDA

View Full Version : Did anybody watch the last play of the laker game? (Im tired of this BUM)

Legend248
01-20-2022, 01:58 AM
Lebum stays in the game and while the JAZZ let the time run down. Lebron on the last play of the game scores 2 points still.....WTF? Thats bitch ass stat pad mother ****er for you.....im tired of him

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:03 AM
30/12/5 :rockon:

1987_Lakers
01-20-2022, 02:04 AM
Lebum stays in the game and while the JAZZ let the time run down. Lebron on the last play of the game scores 2 points still.....WTF? Thats bitch ass stat pad mother ****er for you.....im tired of him

https://c.tenor.com/WBSt2gcsNVMAAAAM/we-dont-care.gif

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:05 AM

He thinks the Lakers just played the Jazz. :oldlol:

Axe
01-20-2022, 02:07 AM
At that rate, they're not winning any title this year. They need to win a lot of games in the rs if they want hca throughout the postseason.

Legend248
01-20-2022, 02:09 AM
Im just ****ing pissed he wanted his 30 points. Bro....nobody was playing defense the last 4 seconds after the jazz let the shotclock run out. Usually the other team lets the last 4 seconds run out since they're down by 9. But nope lebum wanted to score the last 2 points for his 30 points.....SMH

Proctor
01-20-2022, 02:11 AM
it WaS So LEbRoN cOulD ScOrE 30!!!!!!!!! SZN 19!!!

:roll:

Lakers suck and his impact is minimal.

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:12 AM
Strange alt. Probably better off creating another one and starting fresh.

Proctor
01-20-2022, 02:12 AM
It's my boy Nigel. Can't hold it against him though as he is dropping some truth bombs.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2022, 02:18 AM
Im just ****ing pissed he wanted his 30 points. Bro....nobody was playing defense the last 4 seconds after the jazz let the shotclock run out. Usually the other team lets the last 4 seconds run out since they're down by 9. But nope lebum wanted to score the last 2 points for his 30 points.....SMH

Bron is chasing Kareem dude. The Lakers aren't winning shit, so let him chase points.

MrFonzworth
01-20-2022, 02:19 AM

Coming from you:roll:

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 02:24 AM
it WaS So LEbRoN cOulD ScOrE 30!!!!!!!!! SZN 19!!!

Age and IQ exposed

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 02:25 AM
Lacking integrity has always been a problem of his.

Imagine the shoe was on other foot and an opposition player did it.

I reckon it'd go something similar to this...

https://c.tenor.com/sCo4WbezOxoAAAAd/lebron-james-le-snitch.gif

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:26 AM
It's my boy Nigel. Can't hold it against him though as he is dropping some truth bombs.

Who is Nigel? Loney?

Proctor
01-20-2022, 02:26 AM
Who is Nigel? Loney?
20four

TheCorporation
01-20-2022, 05:21 AM

TheCorporation
01-20-2022, 05:21 AM
Coming from you:roll:

Proctor...

MrFonzworth
01-20-2022, 06:30 AM
Proctor...

Good job nerd, you figured it out.

At the end of the day, you're still a virgin.

Gohan
01-20-2022, 06:56 AM
F all yall they tryna cut off welfare, im not going broke and die. Time for survival i got my two twin glocks

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 06:57 AM
F all yall they tryna cut off welfare, im not going broke and die. Time for survival i got my two twin glocks

What's up, mate?

Who's cutting your welfare?

Full Court
01-20-2022, 08:32 AM

No reason to get pissed about it. Everybody knows his stats are empty and meaningless. The handful of Bronies on here are going to dangle from his sack whether he gets 30 points or not. So who cares? The guy lost. Again.

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 09:16 AM
Bron is chasing Kareem dude. The Lakers aren't winning shit, so let him chase points.

For his whole career? Including the playoffs? It's pretty embarrassing.

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 09:26 AM
It's really difficult defending LeBron when it comes to things like this; the constant whining, player recruitment, super-teams, stat padding, giving up on teammates, throwing teammates under the bus, selling out your own players, etc.

This doesn't mean no other ATG player in history is immune from any of these, but I can't recall another player having such a collection of these shenanigans the way LeBron does.

I have him above Kobe, but intangible factors diminish from LeBron's greatness and only add to Kobe's. And when you consider the "stat sheet", it becomes a question of "are his stats really as good as they indicate, or is he filling up the box score (like during the 2014 finals) with cheap stats during blowouts and ending of games?"

Even Kwame Brown is roasting LeBron -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_93sSGVDNY&ab_channel=ForgottenKingzTv2.0

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 09:33 AM
It's really difficult defending LeBron when it comes to things like this; the constant whining, player recruitment, super-teams, stat padding, giving up on teammates, throwing teammates under the bus, selling out your own players, etc.

This doesn't mean no other ATG player in history is immune from any of these, but I can't recall another player having such a collection of these shenanigans the way LeBron does.

I have him above Kobe, but intangible factors diminish from LeBron's greatness and only add to Kobe's. And when you consider the "stat sheet", it becomes a question of "are his stats really as good as they indicate, or is he filling up the box score (like during the 2014 finals) with cheap stats during blowouts and ending of games?"

lol you're full of shit about the 14 finals. unless you count every game over at the end of the 1st qtr.

highwhey
01-20-2022, 09:33 AM

:roll:

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 09:40 AM
lol you're full of shit about the 14 finals. unless you count every game over at the end of the 1st qtr.

Sure thing buddy, did you watch it? LeBron would be silent in the beginning of games, the Spurs would build a lead, and then he would come in with buckets to cut the lead from 25 to 15.

They covered this topic on RealGM years back. But your God is untouchable just like 3ball's God is too. And notice you isolated just one aspect of what I said and ignored everything else. Typical Bran stan.

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 09:45 AM
Sure thing buddy, did you watch it? LeBron would be silent in the beginning of games, the Spurs would build a lead, and then he would come in with buckets to cut the lead from 25 to 15.

They covered this topic on RealGM years back. But your God is untouchable just like 3ball's God is too. And notice you isolated just one aspect of what I said and ignored everything else. Typical Bran stan.

speaking of watching have you watched lebron play at any point in his entire career? he's always tried to get his teammates going first. lol casual clowns repeating tard narratives is hilarious to me.

Airupthere
Lol, lebron going for every bit of meaningless scrap and still trying to chase a guy who played 3-4 seasons less than him. :oldlol:

LeDesperate

TheGoatest
What LeBron is doing currently in his 19th season at the age of 37 (29 on 51%) just proves how much scoring he has sacrificed throughout his career, and that he could've led the league in scoring every season he wanted to. :applause:

TheCorporation
01-20-2022, 10:45 AM
What LeBron is currently doing in his 19th season at the age of 37 (29 on 51%) just proves how much scoring he has sacrificed throughout his career, and that he could've led the league in scoring every season he wanted to. :applause:

Legend248
01-20-2022, 11:37 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juYQo61DkuU FOUND THE VID

hold this L
01-20-2022, 11:46 AM
P
a
t
h
e
t
i
c

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
01-20-2022, 12:56 PM
For his whole career? Including the playoffs? It's pretty embarrassing.

Not following Hoops.

You saying Bron's been a statpadder his whole career?

He's definitely been hyperaware of numbers, and more than other legends you and I have watched. Me though? Don't see the Lakers competing without AD, so don't mind dude scoring garbage time points. Kareem's record is in reach so why not.

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 01:00 PM
Not following Hoops.

You saying Bron's been a statpadder his whole career?

He's definitely been hyperaware of numbers, and more than other legends you and I have watched. Me though? Don't see the Lakers competing without AD, so don't mind dude scoring garbage time points. Kareem's record is in reach so why not.

You got me there; can't say for his whole career, but this has certainly been the case for the majority of it. And I agree with your assessment that LAL doesn't do anything without AD. As for chasing Kareem's record, then I would probably agree if I believed that's what was happening here.

1987_Lakers
01-20-2022, 01:04 PM

That is ridiculous, the guy has 4 championships, made the Finals 8 straight years at one point and you question if his stats are really as good as they indicate. Posts like this is why I labeled you a Bron hater in the other thread.

Only Russell & MJ have won more chips than LeBron as the clear cut best player on the team.

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 01:12 PM
That is ridiculous, the guy has 4 championships, made the Finals 8 straight years at one point and you question if his stats are really as good as they indicate. Posts like this is why I labeled you a Bron hater in the other thread.

I call bs. You waited to decontextualize what I said to then label me a Bron hater? Meanwhile I asked you repeatedly in the other thread what made me a Bron hater. You basically sought confirmation bias after the fact.

Anyway, to clarify my point, the guy has 4 championships, some of them off of the strength of super-teams and player recruitment. But that doesn't mean I believe his stats as a whole are illegitimate.

I never said that. And it's hard to place of which I agree, that it can never be proven. Can't really tell the extent by which padding helps overall totals, or things like triple doubles, etc. We'll just never know.

Bron's stats are great with or without padding, but that doesn't mean that they can't indicate something more than they actually are.

Either way, you're choosing to focus on a trigger talking-point than the entire premise of the OP. And he has a legitimate point.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2022, 01:58 PM
I don't see a problem with any player getting 4 extra points to maintain their average. The problem was in the third quarter where he along with several lakers struggled to defend.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2022, 01:59 PM
I call bs. You waited to decontextualize what I said to then label me a Bron hater? Meanwhile I asked you repeatedly in the other thread what made me a Bron hater. You basically sought confirmation bias after the fact.

Anyway, to clarify my point, the guy has 4 championships, some of them off of the strength of super-teams and player recruitment. But that doesn't mean I believe his stats as a whole are illegitimate.

I never said that. And it's hard to place of which I agree, that it can never be proven. Can't really tell the extent by which padding helps overall totals, or things like triple doubles, etc. We'll just never know.

Bron's stats are great with or without padding, but that doesn't mean that they can't indicate something more than they actually are.

Either way, you're choosing to focus on a trigger talking-point than the entire premise of the OP. And he has a legitimate point.

Lebron seems more focused on maintaining career average of 27 7 7. He rebounds and passes game he game based on where his average is.

He's thr most simple complex player I've seen

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 02:04 PM
Lebron seems more focused on maintaining career average of 27 7 7. He rebounds and passes game he game based on where his average is.

He's thr most simple complex player I've seen

Let's say for the sake of argument that this is true....then what does it mean for a player like Kobe who, from the time he became a full-time starter to his achilles injury, averaged 27/6/5? If Kobe wanted, could he be a 27/7/7 player, too? Presupposing that what you're saying is true, LeBron wants to be a 27/7/7 player.

I think you see my point. And for clarity sake, just so the Bran stans don't get all mad at me, I still don't believe Kobe is above LeBron. My point is that it makes it hard to defend LeBron when he does dumb stuff like this.

noonereal
01-20-2022, 02:16 PM

He is desperate to catch Durant. LOL What a loser.

nineiron
01-20-2022, 02:27 PM

Only Russell & MJ have won more chips than LeBron as the clear cut best player on the team.

"clear cut best player on the team", really?

in the 2016 finals, here are the stats for Lebron and Kyrie

Kyrie: 27.1PPG and +33
Lebron 29.7PPG and +26

how was Lebron the "clear cut best player on the team"?

HoopsNY
01-20-2022, 02:33 PM

Lebron 29.7PPG and +26

Well, he was the clear cut best player for all of his rings with the exception of maybe 2020, which was more of a 1a and 1b situation. He won FMVP, but ironically, he was stat padding in that series too.

NBAGOAT
01-20-2022, 02:57 PM
lebron's stats underrate him lol. He for most of his prime has a dominant edge in impact metrics over his peers besides curry. Guys like KD and Kobe just arent even in his tier imo. Fans also underrate how important playmaking is for an offense and assists dont tell the whole picture(lebron's a much better playmaker than prime rondo no matter what the assist numbers say). Ofc a lot of that also is from playing pretty good defense which wont show up in the stat sheet.

You can question them this year because of how bad the lakers are but his impact metrics are up there with anyone not named jokic or curry. I would just point out Curry was still one of the best players in the league last year and his team also hovered around .500. Other examples out there like 80s MJ too. Sometimes your team can be that bad.

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 03:02 PM
Well, he was the clear cut best player for all of his rings with the exception of maybe 2020, which was more of a 1a and 1b situation. He won FMVP, but ironically, he was stat padding in that series too.

Would you consider avg 30+ fga in a 6gm series stat padding?

nineiron
01-20-2022, 03:17 PM

no he wasn't. i showed you that Kyrie had almost as many PPG and had a better +/- in 2016. in 2012 and 2013, Wade averaged almost as many PPG and had a better FG% in 2013 finals. 2020, AD was just as good if not better than Lebron.

so out of his 4 rings, he was NEVER the "clear cut" best player on the team.

LeCola
01-20-2022, 03:24 PM
https://youtu.be/juYQo61DkuU

Wowzers
01-20-2022, 03:25 PM
no he wasn't. i showed you that Kyrie had almost as many PPG and had a better +/- in 2016. in 2012 and 2013, Wade averaged almost as many PPG and had a better FG% in 2013 finals. 2020, AD was just as good if not better than Lebron.

so out of his 4 rings, he was NEVER the "clear cut" best player on the team.

not sure if you are trolling or just retarded

nineiron
1991 nba finals, MJ = 30PPG. Pippen = 20PPG
1992 nba finals, MJ = 36PPG. Pippen = 21PPG
1993 nba finals, MJ = 41PPG. Pippen = 21PPG
1996 nba finals, MJ = 26PPG. Pippen = 15PPG
1997 nba finals, MJ = 32PPG. Pippen = 20PPG
1998 nba finals, MJ = 34PPG. Pippen = 16PPG

^^ that is what a "clear cut" best player looks like.

nineiron
not sure if you are trolling or just retarded

not sure if you're a bran stan or just retarded... wait, same thing

Wowzers
01-20-2022, 03:27 PM
not sure if you're a bran stan or just retarded... wait, same thing

I mostly lurk, but that post was so retarded that I had to call you out on it.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 03:39 PM

It's nice watching someone break down what we have been saying

Team killing stats from a bad leader

bullettooth
01-20-2022, 03:44 PM

Him catching Kareem's record is going to be come with a big asterisk. Context matters. LeBron's a fraud.

3ba11
01-20-2022, 03:49 PM
At that rate, they're not winning any title this year. They need to win a lot of games in the rs if they want hca throughout the postseason.

The Lakers were the favorite early in the season, so why don't you guys just weaponize this losing and having a weaker team than expected by complaining about "comp"?.. That's the excuse you use for turning the preseason favorite from 11-16' into Finals underdog or loser.. "b-b-but the other team was too good!"

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 04:00 PM

Rodman getting multiple FMVP votes in 96 on 7ppg proves MJ was not the clear cut best player.

Try again

ClipperRevival
01-20-2022, 04:12 PM

PATHETIC :facepalm

This is why so many don't respect him. Had to get his 30.

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 04:20 PM
PATHETIC :facepalm

This is why so many don't respect him. Had to get his 30.

Just like Jordan had to get his triple double by checking with staff on what he needed to achieve it.

nineiron
01-20-2022, 04:29 PM
Rodman getting multiple FMVP votes in 96 on 7ppg proves MJ was not the clear cut best player.

Try again

who cares what a bunch of fat white guys that never played the sport think?

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 04:44 PM
who cares what a bunch of fat white guys that never played the sport think?

You had a vote for the FMVP that year?

TheGoatest
01-20-2022, 05:41 PM

This is what a role player whose role is scoring looks like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ehcd46SWsAA0JHe.jpg

TheGoatest
01-20-2022, 05:43 PM
Just like Jordan had to get his triple double by checking with staff on what he needed to achieve it.

https://images4.imagebam.com/c1/ba/d2/ME6O5EG_o.png

Damn, imagine blatantly stat-padding for triple-doubles only to finish his entire career with 2 playoff and 0 finals triple-doubles. How can anyone respect this fraud?

nineiron
01-20-2022, 06:15 PM

Lebron 29.7PPG and +26

This is what a role player whose role is scoring looks like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ehcd46SWsAA0JHe.jpg

we were talking about the finals you mor0n.

Hey Yo
01-20-2022, 06:25 PM
we were talking about the finals you mor0n.

Where Kobe shot a career 41%..... ouch

warriorfan
01-20-2022, 06:27 PM
Bron stans melting down HARD.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 06:29 PM
Bron stans melting down HARD.

After they play the Magic (where they might still lose), they're about to lose a whole lot of games.

There's gonna be so much melting down happening :roll:

Love when frauds are exposed :cheers:

warriorfan
01-20-2022, 06:31 PM
After they play the Magic (where they might still lose), they're about to lose a whole lot of games.

There's gonna be so much melting down happening :roll:

Love when frauds are exposed :cheers:

:roll: :cheers:

:banana:

FilmyCogTurner
01-20-2022, 07:09 PM

Except Jordan most likely won the game and at the very least won the ****ing CHAMPIONSHIP :oldlol:

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 07:21 PM
Except Jordan most likely won the game and at the very least won the ****ing CHAMPIONSHIP :oldlol:

you have no clue what you're typing about.

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 07:23 PM
The Lakers were the favorite early in the season, so why don't you guys just weaponize this losing and having a weaker team than expected by complaining about "comp"?.. That's the excuse you use for turning the preseason favorite from 11-16' into Finals underdog or loser.. "b-b-but the other team was too good!"

bkn has been the betting favorite since getting harden. always typing out your autistic ass.

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 07:34 PM

Lebron 29.7PPG and +26

hurrr.

lebron - 30-11-9-2.6-2.3 (led both teams in pts, rbds, asts, stls, blks)
kyrie - 27-4-4-2

durrr.

Axe
01-20-2022, 08:05 PM

There are funny threads about him doing his "thing", that even if his team loses his fanboys are happy because he was able to put up some good stats lol. One example could be garnering a triple-double. He's playing with clueless scrubs so that's why he can highlight himself with this frequently. While i don't doubt he's one of the greatest ever to play on the floor, the shtick just gets tiresome over time.

HoopsNY
01-21-2022, 09:22 AM
https://images4.imagebam.com/c1/ba/d2/ME6O5EG_o.png

Damn, imagine blatantly stat-padding for triple-doubles only to finish his entire career with 2 playoff and 0 finals triple-doubles. How can anyone respect this fraud?

Yep; and MJ's triple double performance that year needs to be considered given this context.

The difference is, MJ wasn't known for this, especially during championship years or the remainder of his peak. LeBron has been known for this for the better part of the 2010s onward.

As I previously mentioned, no elite player is immune to the criticisms I mentioned, but none of them seem to have the same collection of criticisms as LeBron does.

Airupthere
01-21-2022, 10:20 AM

:roll: going for every bit of scrap

Airupthere
01-21-2022, 10:32 AM

:facepalm pathetic. bran and branstans get a kick out of this.

SATAN
01-21-2022, 10:51 AM
It was a message to his teammate(s). Clearly you guys already forgot what happened towards the end of the previous game. If you think a guy that could have averaged 30ppg for his whole career already but didn't is stat padding here you might have a mental deficiency and should probably seek some form of treatment. Get well soon.

Johnny32
01-21-2022, 11:26 AM
Yep; and MJ's triple double performance that year needs to be considered given this context.

The difference is, MJ wasn't known for this, especially during championship years or the remainder of his peak. LeBron has been known for this for the better part of the 2010s onward.

As I previously mentioned, no elite player is immune to the criticisms I mentioned, but none of them seem to have the same collection of criticisms as LeBron does.

you didn't watch mj in 96-98 clearly. he stat padded at the end of games constantly. he would get furious at his teammates if they didn't inbound the ball to him if a team was intentionally fouling. lol you're a poser.