PDA

View Full Version : Frank Vogel on benching Westbrook in 4th quarter

Nike D'Antoni
01-20-2022, 02:22 AM
“Playing the guys that I thought were going to win the game”

- Frank Vogel on benching Russell Westbrook

Nike D'Antoni
01-20-2022, 02:37 AM
"I'm going to the movies with my wife, man. I gotta go." -- LeBron James when pressed about Frank Vogel benching Russell Westbrook down the stretch and wanting to wrap up his postgame press conference.

bison
01-20-2022, 02:46 AM
We are in crisis mode.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 02:53 AM
We are in crisis mode.

As a an actual Laker fan, I respect your view.

What is your opinion on how to fix this, going forward?

Let's write this season off, what would you like next seasons team to look like, realistically? (if you can be fcked answering lol)

King Baron
01-20-2022, 05:01 PM
One of them is almost certainly going after that press conference comment. That's a borderline Simmons/Rivers level comment.

BigKobeFan
01-20-2022, 05:04 PM

Let's write this season off, what would you like next seasons team to look like, realistically? (if you can be fcked answering lol)

Let bran walk. Let westbrick walk. Start from scratch. I just hope the organization isn't such a beta cuck that they would actually retire bran's jersey.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 05:07 PM
Let bran walk. Let westbrick walk. Start from scratch. I just hope the organization isn't such a beta cuck that they would actually retire bran's jersey.

Yeah god, imagine that sitting up there, next to the ones that actually deserve it

TheGoatest
01-20-2022, 05:37 PM
Westbrick with the trolliest performance of the season:

Starts game 3-3: "Hey Lakers fans, I'm finally about to have a good game."
Finishes game 5-17: "Sike!"

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/russell-westbrook-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-smiles-and-laughs-against-picture-id1236357159?s=612x612

Axe
01-20-2022, 05:40 PM

This maggot hates bran but keeps on following threads that also has to do with his team lmao

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 05:42 PM
This maggot hates bran but keeps on following threads that also has to do with his team lmao

You follow me everywhere I go....

I love watching frauds exposed, what can I say

bison
01-20-2022, 06:34 PM

I’m not writing this season off lol. AD is due back in a few weeks. If he shows up 2020 style this will do a lot for spacing and Westbrook. Even if 7th seed is the ceiling I’m not giving up until the season is over.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2022, 07:35 PM
Jalen rose on his show said it best...

Russ at this stage and skill is not lebron or AD. You have to pull him if he's playing bad or turning the ball over. You can't treat him like lebron because lebron is still a top 10 player.

Vogel has been trying to give the young guys more burn and it will pay off.

Gotta limit Melo. Melo should not be closing unless he's hitting 3s