PDA

View Full Version : Russell Westbrook left without speaking to the reporters tonight

Nike D'Antoni
01-20-2022, 02:30 AM
Vogel - Westbrook someone done.

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:33 AM
:oldlol:

Wonder what AD is thinking right now.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 02:38 AM
:oldlol:

Wonder what AD is thinking right now.

"Told them, without me, no success out West"

SATAN
01-20-2022, 02:44 AM
"Told them, without me, no success out West"

More like "I have nothing to prove" *grabs ankle and grimaces*

bladefd
01-20-2022, 03:54 AM
Vogel is gone because I don't think anyone wants Westbrook. Lakers are stuck with Westbrook so they will fire Vogel, hoping another coach can do better. Fizdale will do even worse so watch him get fired in the off-season. Lakers coach search will be on in the summer.

Lakers need to fire Kurt rambis and Linda rambis because they don't belong in the role they are in. They are making too many decisions they should not be. Pelinka needs to be the final decision maker.

TheGoatest
01-20-2022, 04:03 AM
5-17 from the floor.
Sounds about right for an average Westbrick game these days.

RogueBorg
01-20-2022, 09:15 AM
Vogel - Westbrook someone done.

You can see Lebron's influence on Westbrook. Walking off the court just like LeGone.

ralph_i_el
01-20-2022, 11:52 AM
If you play two bad shooters at the same time, you will have a bad offense, unless you also have Steph. There's literally no reason to play a guard who is a bad shooter and bad defender, unless they are an elite playmaker and you have a stretch 5. There is no way to make this fit, other than to only play Westbrook as LeBron's backup.

FultzNationRISE
01-20-2022, 12:12 PM
Vogel aint gettin fired.

Unless the league reverses its prohibition on player-coaches, in which case Le300IQ could take over, the Lakers arent finding a better option mis-season. And they arent throwing the towel in on the season considering how many aging vets they have and lack of options to rebuild with. Ergo, the best course is to keep Vogel and either bench Westbrook, trade him for anything they possibly can, or set him up to get whacked in the knee Nancy Kerigan style. I personally prefer the latter but we’ll see.

Most important thing right now is for everyone to recognize that NONE of this is Lebron’s fault, and that he is having an MVP season despite the garbage surrounding him on this embarrassment of a roster that Rob and Jeannie have put together WITHOUT LeBron’s consent.