PDA

View Full Version : Frank Vogel might done, lose a 17 pt lead at home and bench westbrook

PWB15
01-20-2022, 03:14 AM
He will be fired for sure now lol

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 08:23 AM
and replace him with who?

Full Court
01-20-2022, 08:38 AM
and replace him with who?

Doc Rivers

Jasper
01-20-2022, 11:58 AM
Doc Rivers:roll::roll::roll:

Vogel will never be fired because of this shit ass old man squad they call the Lakers.

As I said before Westbrook is a primetime fast break machine , but in the playoffs and this old man squad he will be limited , because
he has to play in half court sets that is not to his liking.
AD is done ... quite frankly he will never come back to the player he was in chip year.
Melo gets 6th man award , but that is the only star nugget on this years Lakers season.

PP34Deuce
01-20-2022, 12:22 PM
Vogel is a good coach. He's ready to leave LA I believe. You can see it. He's still going to get paid

Lakers don't want a coach. They want to compete but no one there is working for a title

bladefd
01-20-2022, 01:23 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

Vogel will never be fired because of this shit ass old man squad they call the Lakers.

As I said before Westbrook is a primetime fast break machine , but in the playoffs and this old man squad he will be limited , because
he has to play in half court sets that is not to his liking.
AD is done ... quite frankly he will never come back to the player he was in chip year.
Melo gets 6th man award , but that is the only star nugget on this years Lakers season.

Westbrook needs to go in the off-season. He does not fit. He might bring up the floor, but he also brings down the ceiling. You can't win a championship with him being a starter. I don't think you can win a championship with him, period.

Melo has been terrible in many of the games. He does not even play good defense. He is a net negative when his shot isn't dropping. I would not bring him back next season unless if you have no better option. He is okay in limited minutes off the bench, but not more than 20mpg..

PP34Deuce
01-20-2022, 01:55 PM
It feels like guys love westbrook as a person and brother but dislike on court playing with him

Melo is literally only good as a bench guy. Defensively he's too much a liability. The lakers get dumb and part of that is young players and older players who were never high iq defensively.

Play more
Reaves
Johnson
Monk
Dwight

Play less
Bradley
Westbrook

Play never
Baezemore
DJ