PDA

View Full Version : Nobody's Talking About Jokic Dropping a 49-Point Triple Double Last Night

Full Court
01-20-2022, 09:03 PM
49-14-10 with 3 steals.

Most importantly, he led his team to a WIN.

If he's not the best the league, then he's at worst top 3.

fsvr54
01-20-2022, 09:33 PM
People barely talked about embiid's 50. This is hardly a basketball forum

ralph_i_el
01-20-2022, 09:58 PM
Great cross-court pass out of a double team to the game winning shot too.

ShawkFactory
01-20-2022, 11:11 PM
Top 3?

KD. Giannis. Steph.

Who's he better than of those?

I don't necessarily disagree but that's a tough sell. I think I'd take him over Embiid though. Puts him right there at #4 but them Kawhi comes back soon.

iamgine
01-20-2022, 11:17 PM
He was great but letting Ivica Zubac get 32 points was kind of a letdown.

Full Court
01-21-2022, 12:20 AM
Top 3?

KD. Giannis. Steph.

I don't necessarily disagree but that's a tough sell. I think I'd take him over Embiid though. Puts him right there at #4 but them Kawhi comes back soon.

I'd say he's better than Curry. When I said he's at worst top 3, KD and Giannis were the other two I had in mind.

imdaman99
01-21-2022, 01:50 AM
He's about to set the single season PER record :pimp: not that I know what the hell it stands for :lol

999Guy
01-21-2022, 11:46 AM

This place has truly gone to shit in the past several years. After LeBron’s last title in Cleveland, and maybe KD going to GS, one or both of those things, this forum has been low quality dogshit everywhere.

No one watches games. There’s no team fans, there’s no old-time fans, no casual fans.

It’s a bunch of ******s bickering like old ladies over inane nonsense. A bunch of arguing and no one actually knows how to argue. Knows how to be logical. Delineate a point of view, have a foundation of principles they believe in on any level. It’s just rings and stan narratives, 24/7.

And then the humor is gone. There used to be actual funny posters despite having zero interesting to say about basketball. All gone.

The reality is, ******s like 3ball, and really I’m gonna blame Kobe fans, LeBron haters as well, destroyed the forum. LeBron had and still had actual real fans of basketball that supported him, but even they got brought down to the level of haters who spam and constantly derail any basketball talk with LeBron hate. It turned things into a pathetic cesspool of trolling both ways.

Make no mistake, LeBron and stan haters made this forum complete shit. They started the domino effect.

ThRRR3tardSatan
01-21-2022, 11:51 AM

::oldlol:

It's 90% autistic closeted homosexuals that ate aroused by thinking and speaking about Lebron 24/7.

Akeem34TheDream
01-21-2022, 12:12 PM
Well there are still a few good posters. You should just avoid those obvious bait threads. It sucks when they take over a good thread though.

k0kakw0rld
01-21-2022, 12:32 PM
Best player in the league by faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

fsvr54
01-21-2022, 02:08 PM
I'd say he's better than Curry. When I said he's at worst top 3, KD and Giannis were the other two I had in mind.

I think Jokic and Embiid are both clearly better than Curry.

tontoz
01-21-2022, 04:30 PM
Giannis and Jokic are top two in the MVP race to me and also the MVP ladder.

https://www.nba.com/news/kia-mvp-ladder-jan-14-2022-edition

Axe
01-21-2022, 06:36 PM
I think Jokic and Embiid are both clearly better than Curry.
This.

NugzFan
01-21-2022, 07:31 PM
49-14-10 with 3 steals.

Most importantly, he led his team to a WIN.

If he's not the best the league, then he's at worst top 3.

:cheers:

Manny98
01-21-2022, 08:43 PM
Him KD and Giannis are the top 3 no particular order

fsvr54
01-21-2022, 09:28 PM
Him KD and Giannis are the top 3 no particular order

I'll take Embiid over Greek no-finesse ball skills

ralph_i_el
01-21-2022, 10:57 PM
I'll take Embiid over Greek no-finesse ball skills

I used to think this, but Giannis proved me wrong. It's just not the case anymore.

fsvr54
01-22-2022, 12:06 AM
Greek has STACKED teams. Jrue and Khris close out all the games in the playoffs. The chip was a team chip. Incredible D by PJ ****er... Portis going crazy of the bench

HunterSThompson
01-22-2022, 12:14 AM
Top 3?

KD. Giannis. Steph.

https://youtu.be/kZvdUs1CEfQ

k0kakw0rld
01-22-2022, 12:34 AM
Greek has STACKED teams. Jrue and Khris close out all the games in the playoffs. The chip was a team chip. Incredible D by PJ ****er... Portis going crazy of the bench
So you remove Giannis and they still win?

FilmyCogTurner
01-23-2022, 04:05 PM
This place has truly gone to shit in the past several years. After LeBron’s last title in Cleveland, and maybe KD going to GS, one or both of those things, this forum has been low quality dogshit everywhere.

No one watches games. There’s no team fans, there’s no old-time fans, no casual fans.

It’s a bunch of ******s bickering like old ladies over inane nonsense. A bunch of arguing and no one actually knows how to argue. Knows how to be logical. Delineate a point of view, have a foundation of principles they believe in on any level. It’s just rings and stan narratives, 24/7.

And then the humor is gone. There used to be actual funny posters despite having zero interesting to say about basketball. All gone.

The reality is, ******s like 3ball, and really I’m gonna blame Kobe fans, LeBron haters as well, destroyed the forum. LeBron had and still had actual real fans of basketball that supported him, but even they got brought down to the level of haters who spam and constantly derail any basketball talk with LeBron hate. It turned things into a pathetic cesspool of trolling both ways.

Make no mistake, LeBron and stan haters made this forum complete shit. They started the domino effect.

Hey dumbass, the Lebron "haters" are in response of.