PDA

View Full Version : Russel West brook still doesn't know his role and it is not his fault.

jmcwilliams
01-20-2022, 09:58 PM
That is an issue that is a direct result of Bron ball and many Who played with him and observed him have noted it as an issue.
Here is an older video that elaborates on it well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUgfwIsRxho

This is why Lebron teams look so effin miserable always. This is why they look confused. They are robbed of an actual role and simply must watch LEBALLHOG like a hawk and hope that they don't **** up. lebrons system is broken. People figured it out years ago but Bron is too old to change his ways.

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 10:02 PM
lol will cain was a manager on his hs basketball team.

HunterSThompson
01-20-2022, 10:07 PM
both lebron ball and Westbrook suck

/thread

tpols
01-20-2022, 10:11 PM
Westbrook just the other day had one of the most explosive posters of the last decade. There's never been a more glaring example of the detrimental effect ball domination has than the pairing of himself and LeBron.

Johnny32
01-20-2022, 10:12 PM
Westbrook just the other day had one of the most explosive posters of the last decade. There's never been a more glaring example of the detrimental effect ball domination has than the pairing of himself and LeBron.

imagine being this stupid and casual.

John8204
01-20-2022, 10:30 PM
This point guard has played with three top 75 players and hasn't won a ring...why is he on a MAX deal and in the top 75.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 11:14 PM
Everyone says he should be traded.

He probably can't wait to get the fvck out tbh

Airupthere
01-20-2022, 11:24 PM
The only role in a bronball system is to watch and be ready for the hot potato.

HunterSThompson
01-20-2022, 11:26 PM
imagine being this stupid and casual.

literally every star has been negatively effected playing with lebron. have you been high on meth for the past 19 years

wade, kyrie and davis all had one good year and suddenly lost their skills like some space jam shit

everyone else was shit from day one with lebron compared to the year before joining him

bladefd
01-20-2022, 11:29 PM

Are we really going to judge Westbrook off one dunk? If so, here's a fact. That was Westbrook's first and only dunk in 2022.

Face it, he is not very athletic anymore and plummeting in that department fast.

Spurs m8
01-20-2022, 11:53 PM
The only role in a bronball system is to watch and be ready for the hot potato.

Great way to put it

FultzNationRISE
01-20-2022, 11:59 PM
literally every star has been negatively effected playing with lebron. have you been high on meth for the past 19 years

wade, kyrie and davis all had one good year and suddenly lost their skills like some space jam shit

everyone else was shit from day one with lebron compared to the year before joining him

Wade, Bosh, Love, Irving and AD have won a combined seven chips WITH Lebron.

Those five “stars” have a combined ONE chip without him.

That negative impact tho :roll:

Jasper
01-21-2022, 12:00 AM
As I stated before , westbrook is in the wrong system , he likes to run all the time , and his jumper suffers in 1/2 court sets.
He should be more of a pass first , secon, and third option before he shoots , or have a late career mind set like Kidd and only do layup's and one spot set jumpers.

I know , I know it will never happen , and Westbrook's major down fall is what playoff bball is all about 1/2 court sets.

PP34Deuce
01-21-2022, 12:30 AM
You can tell the lebron haters by them using bron ball as id its 2018

Lebron this season has made a concerted effort to move off ball and become more decisive when scoring. He's letting guys like THT and westbrook bring the ball up and really only dominates the ball in high post looking for cutters or occasional isos.

Problem is roster as a whole and them not caring. Fans care haters care but this team does not care at all

Full Court
01-21-2022, 12:39 AM
You can tell the lebron haters by them using bron ball as id its 2018

Lebron this season has made a concerted effort to move off ball and become more decisive when scoring. He's letting guys like THT and westbrook bring the ball up and really only dominates the ball in high post looking for cutters or occasional isos.

Problem is roster as a whole and them not caring. Fans care haters care but this team does not care at all

Fair points. There are still times when Lebron dribbles the ball for 22 seconds and then shoots, but he seems to be doing that a lot less than previous years. My biggest criticism is his horrendous lack of effort on defense for 75% of the game. He has flashes of great defense here and there, so it's obvious he can still defend if he wants to. I guess he only cares about offense these days. But hey, if you're cool with getting good stats and losing the game, then to each his own. Just glad I'm not a Laker fan.

imdaman99
01-21-2022, 01:54 AM
Just glad I'm not a Laker fan.

Of course, Lakers have never won a ring before. I would be glad to not be a Lakers fan either... :hammerhead:

TheGoatest
01-21-2022, 02:31 AM
The Lakers would gladly meet him halfway and trade him. Except nobody wants his washed ass. The Lakers were the only ones willing to give him a shot this off-season to begin with. The Sixers didn’t get a single minute from Ben Simmons and they are basically laughing off any possibility of trading him for Westbrick.

bladefd
01-21-2022, 02:36 AM
The Lakers would gladly meet him halfway and trade him. Except nobody wants his washed ass. The Lakers were the only ones willing to give him a shot this off-season to begin with. The Sixers didn’t get a single minute from Ben Simmons and they are basically laughing off any possibility of trading him for Westbrick.

I have been saying for a while that Lakers are stuck with Westbrook this season. Trade has to be done over the summer when Westbrook enters his final season as an expiring contract. A tanking team like OKC, Orlando, or Sacramento might do it. Lakers obviously won't get anything valuable back, but they will at least be able to move on. Hopefully, Lakers can get a few smaller expiring contracts they can flip mid-season for a couple of decent role-players.

Taurus
01-21-2022, 02:51 AM
Fair points. There are still times when Lebron dribbles the ball for 22 seconds and then shoots, but he seems to be doing that a lot less than previous years. My biggest criticism is his horrendous lack of effort on defense for 75% of the game. He has flashes of great defense here and there, so it's obvious he can still defend if he wants to. I guess he only cares about offense these days. But hey, if you're cool with getting good stats and losing the game, then to each his own. Just glad I'm not a Laker fan.

Just curious, what team do you rep?