PDA

View Full Version : Donaven : "He has a history of this."

Jasper
01-22-2022, 11:04 AM
Talking about the Bucks guard Allen that hit Caruso mid air.

Donaven should look at how long Allen has been playing in the league lmao:oldlol: (3 years and Allen is NOT a dirty player)

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33120606/chicago-bulls-billy-donovan-blasts-milwaukee-bucks-grayson-allen-dangerous-foul-alex-caruso

Caruso " he never came up to me after the play"

Caruso , he was huddling with his hands on his knees after the play to see if you were all right.

So the battle has begun between the Bulls and Bucks like in the 70's, 80's.
If they meet in the ECF's should be fun.

beasted
01-22-2022, 11:24 AM
We get it. When a player with a history joins your favorite team we all tend to get biased and forget their past. Allen is 100% a reckless and dirty player.

Yes he makes winning plays and hustles, and is mostly a solid player, but lump him with the Morris twins, Beverly, etc. He's cut from the same cloth.

Kblaze8855
01-22-2022, 11:48 AM
He’s talking about college. He was considered really dirty before he even came to the league. There were whole segments on tv about him being dirty at Duke. That’s how I learned who he was. Discussions on a dirty player at Duke.

There are 3 year old dirty play compilations of his on YouTube. And I think he got ejected from some summer league thing before his rookie year. He obviously does have a history deserved or not.

Its what he’s been famous for.

ShawkFactory
01-22-2022, 11:53 AM
He’s talking about college. He was considered really dirty before he even came to the league. There were whole segments on tv about him being dirty at Duke. That’s how I learned who he was. Discussions on a dirty player at Duke.

Yea he intentionally tripped someone like 4 times his last year there. The last couple were ridiculous.

highwhey
01-22-2022, 12:21 PM
grayson allen looks like the type to go snitching after he gets his ass beat for being dirty.

and yes, he's incredibly dirty. guys like that would get taken care of after school, but society is too soft nowadays to allow this.

Real Men Wear Green
01-22-2022, 05:45 PM
Caruso will be out 6 to 8 weeks. Allen's suspension should be twice as long. He has a well-known history of this and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

Jasper
01-22-2022, 05:49 PM
Caruso will be out 6 to 8 weeks. Allen's suspension should be twice as long. He has a well-known history of this and doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

And yet Caruso played the rest of the game ??? (He did)
So he obviously felt discomfort , and latter realized he was hurt ...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33124289/chicago-bulls-g-alex-caruso-surgery-fractured-wrist-6-8-weeks-says-team

Jasper
01-22-2022, 05:52 PM
We get it. When a player with a history joins your favorite team we all tend to get biased and forget their past. Allen is 100% a reckless and dirty player.

Yes he makes winning plays and hustles, and is mostly a solid player, but lump him with the Morris twins, Beverly, etc. He's cut from the same cloth.
I am not Biased - if he is dirty , I won't stand for it.
I'd murder you .

Mask the Embiid
01-22-2022, 06:01 PM
Dirty players (dirty doesnt mean you're dirty every single game....Usually they are dirty when they are frustrated or when losing)
Jokic
Grayson Allen
James johnson
Jeff Teague
Trevor Ariza
CJ McCollum
Morris Twins
LeBron
Julius randle
draymond
Kat

out of all the people on this list the person who goes the most unnoticed is cj mccollum he is a cheap little bch with his uncalled for hard fouls.

FultzNationRISE
01-22-2022, 06:06 PM
OP has a history of pretending to be a mentally disabled elderly man from Wisconsin.

But I have a feeling he’s lying. I dont think he lives anywhere near Wisconsin.

insight
01-22-2022, 06:06 PM
Dirty players (dirty doesnt mean you're dirty every single game....Usually they are dirty when they are frustrated or when losing)
Jokic
Grayson Allen
James johnson
Jeff Teague
Trevor Ariza
CJ McCollum
Morris Twins
LeBron
Julius randle
draymond
Kat

out of all the people on this list the person who goes the most unnoticed is cj mccollum he is a cheap little bch with his uncalled for hard fouls.

These players may cross the line from time to time with a few questionable plays but none are in the category of Grayson Allen. He is a habitual cheap shot artist who has attempted to injure several players.

If a player causes serious injury by a flagrant foul they should sit out as long as it takes the injured player to recover. If it was Lebron who was injured this board would have a 100 threads calling for Grayson Allen to be banned for life.

Real Men Wear Green
01-22-2022, 06:14 PM
And yet Caruso played the rest of the game ??? (He did)
So he obviously felt discomfort , and latter realized he was hurt ...

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33124289/chicago-bulls-g-alex-caruso-surgery-fractured-wrist-6-8-weeks-says-team

It's not the first time an injured player finished a game. Makes no difference regarding the severity of the offense.

ArbitraryWater
01-22-2022, 06:32 PM
Why is OP defending a pos?

Whats wrong with you OP?

tpols
01-22-2022, 06:46 PM
I agree this guy is a dirty player but that foul wasn't that bad. He grabbed him on the arm which was a foul and swiped hard at the ball to prevent a potential And1. Caruso took an awkward fall. That's it. There was no evil intention in this play like say Bynum on barea.

insight
01-22-2022, 07:34 PM
I agree this guy is a dirty player but that foul wasn't that bad. He grabbed him on the arm which was a foul and swiped hard at the ball to prevent a potential And1. Caruso took an awkward fall. That's it. There was no evil intention in this play like say Bynum on barea.

Nah, if you watch closely he swiped at the ball with his left arm which was a basketball play but then he uses his right arm to push Caruso down which is why he fell awkwardly. Luckly Caruso was able to brace himself with his wrist and shoulder or he easily could have slammed his head into the hardwood.

FultzNationRISE
01-22-2022, 07:45 PM

I agree with this.

I could get with a 1-2 game suspension given the combination of his history and the outcome, but theres no real precedent for more. Artest got seven for a hard elbow to Harden's dome after a play was completely over. This was clearly less malicious than that. It sucks Caruso got hurt but Allen was clearly trying to stop a basket from happening, albeit by making a dangerous play. He wasn't simply taking a cheapshot for the sake of it.

SATAN
01-22-2022, 07:50 PM
Grayson Allen is a piece of shit. Looks like the kind of guy that beats their wife and kids. Dude was smiling and laughing knowing Caruso went down hard. I think he might have some issues. Bulls championship hopes are done. **** him.

beasted
01-22-2022, 08:00 PM
I'd murder you .

:durantunimpressed:
STFU internet tough guy.

Just open your eyes and Google it. This is not some controversial take. It's not just college. It's not just just first year. It's who he is.

https://youtu.be/dNh2iYHhTL8

highwhey
01-22-2022, 08:28 PM
People from Wisconsin are whack

bladefd
01-22-2022, 08:58 PM
Talking about the Bucks guard Allen that hit Caruso mid air.

Donaven should look at how long Allen has been playing in the league lmao:oldlol: (3 years and Allen is NOT a dirty player)

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33120606/chicago-bulls-billy-donovan-blasts-milwaukee-bucks-grayson-allen-dangerous-foul-alex-caruso

Caruso " he never came up to me after the play"

Caruso , he was huddling with his hands on his knees after the play to see if you were all right.

So the battle has begun between the Bulls and Bucks like in the 70's, 80's.
If they meet in the ECF's should be fun.

Grayson Allen not a dirty player? Guy has been a low-life piece of sh!t since he was in college. Even Coach K had to suspend that punk because he was out of control.

DJMcDonald
01-22-2022, 09:10 PM
I'd murder you .

:roll:

Jasper
01-22-2022, 09:36 PM
:roll:

finally someone gets the joke :rockon:

insight
01-22-2022, 09:45 PM
I agree with this.

I could get with a 1-2 game suspension given the combination of his history and the outcome, but theres no real precedent for more. Artest got seven for a hard elbow to Harden's dome after a play was completely over. This was clearly less malicious than that. It sucks Caruso got hurt but Allen was clearly trying to stop a basket from happening, albeit by making a dangerous play. He wasn't simply taking a cheapshot for the sake of it.

You have been bamboozled, hoodwinked led astray, run amok!
Grayson used his left hand to go after the ball and pushed Caruso with his right hand. There is no precedent because back in the day, there was retribution, and another player would have taught Grayson a lesson.

Hey Yo
01-22-2022, 09:56 PM
Jokic
Grayson Allen
James johnson
Jeff Teague
Trevor Ariza
CJ McCollum
Morris Twins
LeBron
Julius randle
draymond
Kat

LOL @ not putting CP3 on the list. He been one of the worst for over a decade.

Spurs m8
01-23-2022, 01:59 AM
Dudes got such a punchable face

My bro in law fvcking hates him

FireDavidKahn
01-23-2022, 10:33 PM
The first part of the foul was just fine.

The follow through with his other arm was 100% dirty and unnecessary.