PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't MJ win with a coach who made the 2nd round with a 14.9 ppg leading scorer?

TheGoatest
01-23-2022, 06:43 AM
In 2012 Lou Williams led the Sixers in scoring with 14.9 ppg. Doug Collins somehow took this team to the second round, where he lost in 7 to the Garnett-Pierce-Allen-Rondo Celtics.
Yet Jordan was unable to win with this coach.

Grant Hill was coached by Doug Collins for 3 seasons. In 1996-97 (his third season) Hill led the Pistons to a 54-28 record.
In Jordan's third season, also under Doug Collins, he had a 40-42 record. Jordan never won more than 50 games under Doug Collins, despite having The Great Scott Pippen on his roster.

Jordan also had a 2 x ABA championship winner coach. He lost to Terry Cummings in the first round.

All this begs the question: Was Jordan a system player who was only capable of being successful under a coach who would go on to win 5 rings without him? All empirical evidence points to: Yes.

Spurs m8
01-23-2022, 06:45 AM
I dunno, why don't you have a life?

That's a more interesting question

How did you end up like this?

beasted
01-23-2022, 07:35 AM
Even if you're above average and type/swype 50+ words per minute, you've spent too much precious time of your life posting that bullshit.

Get some sun.

Gohan
01-23-2022, 08:32 AM
In 2012 Lou Williams led the Sixers in scoring with 14.9 ppg. Doug Collins somehow took this team to the second round, where he lost in 7 to the Garnett-Pierce-Allen-Rondo Celtics.

Grant Hill was coached by Doug Collins for 3 seasons. In 1996-97 (his third season) Hill led the Pistons to a 54-28 record.
In Jordan's third season, also under Doug Collins, he had a 40-42 record. Jordan never won more than 50 games under Doug Collins, despite having The Great Scott Pippen on his roster.

Jordan also had a 2 x ABA championship winner coach. He lost to Terry Cummings in the first round.

All this begs the question: Was Jordan a system player who was only capable of being successful under a coach who would go on to win 5 rings without him? All empirical evidence points to: Yes.

Aint nobody ready that sh1t try again

Baller789
01-23-2022, 08:58 AM
Even if you're above average and type/swype 50+ words per minute, you've spent too much precious time of your life posting that bullshit.

Get some sun.

This doesn't even include his alts.
He probably stinks as well.

TheCorporation
01-23-2022, 09:18 AM

Get some sun.

50 wpm :lol I type over 100 so I didn't waste much time. Now answer the question. Why didn't MJ win with Doig Collins?

Full Court
01-23-2022, 09:39 AM

50 wpm :lol I type over 100 so I didn't waste much time. Now answer the question. Why didn't MJ win with Doig Collins?

There we go.

Undisputable proof that TheGoofiest and TheConstipation are the same person.

I don't understand why the Bronies all use alts. Is it so they can agree with themselves in their own threads?

Gohan
01-23-2022, 09:44 AM
There we go.

I don't understand why the Bronies all use alts. Is it so they can agree with themselves in their own threads?

Lmao exposed, what a fraud!

Baller789
01-23-2022, 10:04 AM
Lmao exposed, what a fraud!

He is also elitepower23.
What a basement dwelling life this guy has. :cletus:

TheGoatest
01-23-2022, 12:10 PM
I see that Jordan extremists, or should I say Jordan extremist with multiple alts has adopted the "quantity over quality" approach to the replies in this thread: Spam thread with short, conjecture-based replies via multiple alts without addressing the 100% factually correct point the thread is attempting to make. Just shows how insecure you are about Jordan being exposed over and over again. :oldlol:

beasted
01-23-2022, 12:45 PM
There we go.

Whoops! Owned!

:yaohappy:

beasted
01-23-2022, 12:46 PM
He is also elitepower23.

Yikes!

MrFonzworth
01-23-2022, 02:21 PM
He is also elitepower23.

He's also and1allday.

Dude gets 6 hours of sleep then posts on ISH about LeQueen all day everyday. Its absolutely hilarious that his life revolves around trolling a dead forum where everyone hates him.

MrFonzworth
01-23-2022, 02:24 PM
I see that Jordan extremists, or should I say Jordan extremist with multiple alts has adopted the "quantity over quality" approach to the replies in this thread: Spam thread with short, conjecture-based replies via multiple alts without addressing the 100% factually correct point the thread is attempting to make. Just shows how insecure you are about Jordan being exposed over and over again. :oldlol:

What exactly was the point of this thread? Jordan's coach 30 years later made the 2nd round of the playoffs? Because he lucked out and Rose blew out his knee in the first game of the first round? Good thread dumbass.

Full Court
01-23-2022, 02:25 PM
Mods, please put crime scene tape around this thread. OP has been MURDERED.

Spurs m8
01-23-2022, 02:43 PM
Mods, please put crime scene tape around this thread. OP has been MURDERED.

:roll::roll::roll:

I like the direction this thread took

The direction it deserved

MadDog
01-23-2022, 02:58 PM
There we go.

:oldlol:

Yikes. Worst fanbase in sports, bar none

SATAN
01-23-2022, 06:56 PM
Imagine thinking they are really the same person. :facepalm

beasted
01-23-2022, 07:57 PM
Imagine thinking they are really the same person. :facepalm

Are you purposely trying to be a dickhead?

MadDog
01-23-2022, 08:02 PM

Guy named himself "Satan" on a basketball forum. Definitely pastie lol

SATAN
01-23-2022, 08:11 PM
They are not the same person.

Gohan
01-23-2022, 08:27 PM
They are not the same person.

Get behind me Satan

Spurs m8
01-23-2022, 08:36 PM

:roll:

MrFonzworth
01-23-2022, 09:21 PM
Get behind me Satan

lmao

Legend248
01-23-2022, 09:30 PM

Bro.....if you need friends ill be your first friend.....you need some help.... :facepalm

kawhileonard2
01-24-2022, 12:12 AM

Does the guy who won league mvp get a torn ACL and miss the series?

TheGoatest
01-24-2022, 03:29 AM
There's also this little gem:

Grant Hill in his 2nd season, coached by Doug Collins: 46-36 record
Michael Jordan in his 3rd season, coached by Doug Collins: 40-42 record

Here are two things the system player Jordan needed throughout his career:

https://ilsau.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/underarm-crutches.jpg

One of these is called Phil, the other is called Scottie.

warriorfan
01-24-2022, 04:24 AM
You really need to get some friends.

MrFonzworth
01-24-2022, 04:45 AM

Who the hell would befriend this basement dweller

Spurs m8
01-24-2022, 05:12 AM
Bro.....if you need friends ill be your first friend.....you need some help.... :facepalm

TheGoatest
01-24-2022, 05:17 AM

To all the normal people reading this thread - Here is the twist about these posters:

https://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/648526/m-night-shyamalans-split-movie.jpg

SATAN
01-24-2022, 05:21 AM
Always suspected Fonzworth was the crack addict warriorfan and Spurs m8 alts.

Baller789
01-24-2022, 11:05 AM
To all the normal people reading this thread - Here is the twist about these posters:

Except that statement just came from your imagination as usual.

warriorfan
01-26-2022, 02:49 AM

:(

TheGoatest
01-26-2022, 03:43 AM
Except that statement just came from your imagination as usual.

Which one are you:

My guess is the third one from the right.

Spurs m8
01-26-2022, 03:44 AM
Which one are you:

My guess is the third one from the right.

Everyone in this thread has destroyed your sorry ass

You are an embarrassment to the forum

Baller789
01-26-2022, 03:48 AM

If he was a Mario villain, he would be a Gumba, not even a Koopa Troopa.

TheGoatest
01-26-2022, 03:49 AM

Yes, each of these 9 guys have "destroyed" me:

:oldlol:

Axe
01-26-2022, 04:45 AM
Oof

Axe
01-26-2022, 04:49 AM
There we go.

Lol like i said before, op is not slick (TheCorp). The latter at least goes outside of the main forum and is quite a funny guy.