PDA

View Full Version : John Stockton gets cancelled

ThRRR3tardSatan
01-23-2022, 04:41 PM
Gonzaga suspends John Stockton's men's basketball tickets for failure to follow COVID-19 mask mandate (https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/33131536/gonzaga-bulldogs-suspend-john-stockton-men-basketball-tickets-failure-follow-covid-19-mask-mandate)

Gonzaga has suspended John Stockton's men's basketball season tickets because of the Hall of Famer's failure to follow the school's mask mandate, he confirmed to The Spokesman-Review.

Stockton, whose No. 12 jersey is retired by the school, told the newspaper that he was informed of the decision by Gonzaga athletic director Chris Standiford. Stockton described the conversation as "congenial" but "not pleasant."

"Basically, it came down to, they were asking me to wear a mask to the games and being a public figure, someone a little bit more visible, I stuck out in the crowd a little bit," Stockton told the newspaper. "And therefore they received complaints and felt like from whatever the higher-ups -- those weren't discussed, but from whatever it was higher up -- they were going to have to either ask me to wear a mask or they were going to suspend my tickets."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/97/bc/c5/97bcc53da905c5b72d6302ca3a828078.gif

http://www.pandagif.com/gifs/CH3MhaVQaV.gif

https://66.media.tumblr.com/562a35cbe7aeef6cac1fa148fafea55e/tumblr_mr6ne5BLOS1sdydefo1_r1_400.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agvibm7Wqy4

RRR3
01-23-2022, 04:43 PM
Duh-uhhhh-uhhh
:facepalm

warriorfan
01-23-2022, 04:57 PM
:facepalm

Wrong account bro

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2022, 05:01 PM
Alpha Male Stockton.

Beta Male RR3.

BigKobeFan
01-23-2022, 05:28 PM
Wrong account bro:oldlol:

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-23-2022, 05:36 PM
Well if you don't want to wear a mask, just wear your ring then. Oh ya you don't have a ring hahahahah what a bigot piece of shit

tpols
01-23-2022, 05:47 PM
Stockton was always a real one.

Kblaze8855
01-23-2022, 06:07 PM
I saw something on Twitter about him saying 150 pro athletes had dropped dead on the field after being vaccinated. Some weird quote like that.

HunterSThompson
01-23-2022, 06:29 PM
I saw something on Twitter about him saying 150 pro athletes had dropped dead on the field after being vaccinated. Some weird quote like that.

hes right

https://youtu.be/ixBDYFeg4l4

warriorfan
01-23-2022, 06:32 PM

He’s right. None of those athletes needed to be vaccinated. They have said countless times that vaccination does not prevent the spread to others, it’s about personal protection. Young healthy people do not need to be protected. It’s unnecessary. The chances of them having an adverse reaction to the vaccine is greater than anything they are gaining from protection from a virus that is harmless to begin with.

(Disclaimer: If some neurotic nutbag tries to do some absurd mental gymnastics out of this I’m not even going to respond)

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2022, 06:33 PM

Apparently he’s even made a documentary about the whole vaccine controversy. Kinda surprising for a guy we think of as being quiet and modest. Apparently he’s got some pretty strong feelings about what’s going on.

Regardless, good for him telling the University they can keep their tickets.

HylianNightmare
01-23-2022, 06:47 PM
Selfish

Real Men Wear Green
01-23-2022, 07:15 PM
I disagree but can understand not wanting to take the vaccine. Refusing to mask I have no sympathy for.

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2022, 07:35 PM
I disagree but can understand not wanting to take the vaccine. Refusing to mask I have no sympathy for.

Nobody’s asking for your sympathy. Youre a low IQ, low testosterone reject of a male specimen :roll:

According to the article they dont even strictly enforce masks but specifically asked Stockton to keep it on because of his “high profile.” He declined so they pulled his tickets. He didnt complain or make a fuss about it. He just chose to give up his tickets.

Real Men Wear Green
01-23-2022, 07:40 PM
Nobody’s asking for your sympathy. Youre a low IQ, low testosterone reject of a male specimen :roll:

According to the article they dont even strictly enforce masks but specifically asked Stockton to keep it on because of his “high profile.” He declined so they pulled his tickets. He didnt complain or make a fuss about it. He just chose to give up his tickets.

Why does this piece of shit think his opinion is important to me?

1987_Lakers
01-23-2022, 07:41 PM

Wow

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2022, 07:54 PM
Why does this piece of shit think his opinion is important to me?

Nothing in my post was an opinion baby girl :oldlol:

Kblaze8855
01-23-2022, 08:03 PM
hes right

https://youtu.be/ixBDYFeg4l4

Like 550 million vaccine shots have been taken in America. We are just moving the “Attribute all deaths for political reasons” from covid alarmists doing it to vaccine alarmists. Once you combine the number of people who have had covid and people who are vaccinated you will eventually be able to say either the vaccine or the virus long term effects cause all death in America. And both sides will be happy to do it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-23-2022, 08:53 PM
Nothing in my post was an opinion baby girl :oldlol:

And you still want to talk to me. Why? I hate you. Despise you. You are a piece of shit. But you want to talk to me. It makes no sense. You have nothing better to do? Is your life really that worthless?

tpols
01-23-2022, 09:11 PM

What authority do you think your sympathy affords you? What are you going to do about it?

:roll:

MrFonzworth
01-23-2022, 09:20 PM
And you still want to talk to me. Why? I hate you. Despise you. You are a piece of shit. But you want to talk to me. It makes no sense. You have nothing better to do? Is your life really that worthless?

FKAri
01-23-2022, 09:27 PM
What authority do you think your sympathy affords you? What are you going to do about it?

He's going to call Gonzaga and tell them to suspend Stockton's tickets.

1987_Lakers
01-23-2022, 09:27 PM

This place is such a mess even the mods don't hold back, lol.

Spurs m8
01-23-2022, 09:28 PM

bladefd
01-23-2022, 09:34 PM

Trolls like him are good for only 1 thing: getting blocked. Don't respond to them.

FultzNationRISE
01-23-2022, 09:56 PM

This honestly sounds like you cried as you wrote this .

warriorfan
01-23-2022, 10:01 PM
Trolls like him are good for only 1 thing: getting blocked. Don't respond to them.

Lebron23
01-23-2022, 10:50 PM
well if you don't want to wear a mask, just wear your ring then. Oh ya you don't have a ring hahahahah what a bigot piece of shit

lmao

HunterSThompson
01-23-2022, 11:07 PM
Like 550 million vaccine shots have been taken in America. We are just moving the “Attribute all deaths for political reasons” from covid alarmists doing it to vaccine alarmists. Once you combine the number of people who have had covid and people who are vaccinated you will eventually be able to say either the vaccine or the virus long term effects cause all death in America. And both sides will be happy to do it.

a certain level of common sense needs to be used and the left isn't using any. the right at least admits they can die from covid and they're usually obese people

the left however won't admit the vaccines cause myocarditis that is leading to heart attacks and deaths in young people and earlier than expected deaths in 40,50,60 year olds

only an idiot would deny either

Full Court
01-24-2022, 12:13 AM
a certain level of common sense needs to be used and the left isn't using any. the right at least admits they can die from covid and they're usually obese people

the left however won't admit the vaccines cause myocarditis that is leading to heart attacks and deaths in young people and earlier than expected deaths in 40,50,60 year olds

only an idiot would deny either

The left also won't admit that 90-something % of the population doesn't need any protection from COVID at all.

But I guess nothing helps you push unpopular ideas through like fear does.

John8204
01-24-2022, 10:56 PM
I don't know if the media is honest about what these shots do to you, I got a booster 3 days ago and I can barely walk a mile. I can understand how a cardio guy like Stockton doesn't want to put something in his body that could mess up his lungs and heart.