PDA

View Full Version : if luka takes a hot shit on curry tonight he has to be in the mvp conversation

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 04:05 PM
..and the whole curry mvp talk is dead for good

agreed?

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 04:08 PM
https://youtu.be/tYm-MvJJb5E

RRR3
01-25-2022, 04:15 PM
Yikes, talk about having low standards. The Mavericks are -4.4 worse when Luka is on the court and he's dreadfully inefficient (53.5 TS%, 4.6 TOV to 8.7 APG). Of course you only like him cuz you're a white supremacist. Ironically, he's not even close to the best white player in the league, but of course you're too stupid to realize that.

FultzNationRISE
01-25-2022, 04:19 PM

agreed?

:biggums:

N!gga that shit BEEN dead.

This is LeMVP's year.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 05:09 PM
Yikes, talk about having low standards. The Mavericks are -4.4 worse when Luka is on the court and he's dreadfully inefficient (53.5 TS%, 4.6 TOV to 8.7 APG). Of course you only like him cuz you're a white supremacist. Ironically, he's not even close to the best white player in the league, but of course you're too stupid to realize that.

interesting. because when I look at their record with him they're 20-9 and without him they're 5-9

and my favorite player is Durant actually. everyone knows this. I had him as leading mvp candidate all year till his injury. I'm the least racist person on this board actually. just brutally honest and the most fair and balanced poster by far

I also had many other black players ahead of luka all year like giannis, embiid, derozan, ja morant and others

I dunno why you always assume I hate all blacks. just the liberal good for nothing shithead versions. and I hate all the white people on that bandwagon as well

Gohan
01-25-2022, 05:15 PM
interesting. because when I look at their record with him they're 20-9 and without him they're 5-9

and my favorite player is Durant actually. everyone knows this. I had him as leading mvp candidate all year till his injury. I'm the least racist person on this board actually. just brutally honest and the most fair and balanced poster by far

I also had many other black players ahead of luka all year like giannis, embiid, derozan, ja morant and others

I dunno why you always assume I hate all blacks. just the liberal good for nothing shithead versions. and I hate all the white people on that bandwagon as well

I wonder if you were wearing your white sheet while typing this lmao

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 05:21 PM

would a hooded kkk member be madly in love with this educated and articulate black goddess

https://i.ibb.co/jT038K8/MV5-BMDIw-Yj-Y0-NDMt-ZWEz-OC00-YTE4-LTg5-Y2-Yt-Yj-Y0-NTc4-YWQ3-YTlk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-ODY0-Nzcx.jpg

its your culture I hate. not your skin color. ditch the victim mentality and assimilate

RRR3
01-25-2022, 05:38 PM
:roll:

RRR3
01-25-2022, 05:39 PM
would a hooded kkk member be madly in love with this educated and articulate black goddess

https://i.ibb.co/jT038K8/MV5-BMDIw-Yj-Y0-NDMt-ZWEz-OC00-YTE4-LTg5-Y2-Yt-Yj-Y0-NTc4-YWQ3-YTlk-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-ODY0-Nzcx.jpg

its your culture I hate. not your skin color. ditch the victim mentality and assimilate
Even when you’re trying to NOT sound racist you sound racist lmfao. God you are probably the worst human being on this board. It’s either you, Cashew24, Fatrick or that lunatic MsButthurt/SmellyPooter/Joey Turnbuckle/etc

ralph_i_el
01-25-2022, 05:49 PM
I hope you did something positive with you time today, Kenny.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 05:56 PM
I hope you did something positive with you time today, Kenny.

I'm talking to a native girl I've known for 20 years and dated on and off about the possibility of getting married and having kids. she's thinking about it right now. I'm giving her every single possible out demanding fertility clinics and artifical insemination to prevent defects etc... i'l keep you all updated.

Gohan
01-25-2022, 07:07 PM

Not bad but that makeup is caked on her forehead

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 07:23 PM
Not bad but that makeup is caked on her forehead

its tv makeup

Gohan
01-25-2022, 07:35 PM
its tv makeup

Eh atleast youre not in love with ariana grande, like some of the nikkas that never went to a public school and saw 50 girls better looking than her, on this board

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-25-2022, 08:04 PM
He already lost to kawhi twice and there's still at least 6 prime kawhi years left.

Poor guy, his legacy will be getting eliminated by kawhi in probably 5+ different playoffs hahahhhah

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 08:33 PM
He already lost to kawhi twice and there's still at least 6 prime kawhi years left.

Poor guy, his legacy will be getting eliminated by kawhi in probably 5+ different playoffs hahahhhah

I literally had kawhi as the 2nd best player behind Durant before he got hurt lol.

I've always said he's a great talent but a poor vocal leader with no heart and it's been his undoing in critical playoff games since winning in 2019 and its showing with his poor team choices like going to the clippers to be "comfortable" throwing away a guaranteed back to back title run.

his load management would have ruined his mvp contention this year regardless if he was healthy so I dunno why you're bringing him up cause he hasn't played a single game this year.

if he was playing I would have him right up there with Durant, giannis and jokic as talents.

and why are you bragging about a guy in his absolute prime eliminating a 21 year old in a tough 7 game series. lmao

talk about a weak pathetic insecure poster

Bronbron23
01-25-2022, 08:35 PM

agreed?

Nah man. He's been better of late but overall he hasn't been mvp worthy. That could change after 20 more games or so.

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-25-2022, 08:40 PM
I literally had kawhi as the 2nd best player behind Durant before he got hurt lol.

I've always said he's a great talent but a poor vocal leader with no heart and it's been his undoing in critical playoff games since winning in 2019 and its showing with his poor team choices like going to the clippers to be "comfortable" throwing away a guaranteed back to back title run.

his load management would have ruined his mvp contention this year regardless if he was healthy so I dunno why you're bringing him up cause he hasn't played a single game this year.

if he was playing I would have him right up there with Durant, giannis and jokic as talents.

and why are you bragging about a guy in his absolute prime eliminating a 21 year old in a tough 7 game series. lmao

talk about a weak pathetic insecure poster

How is raptors a guaranteed championship run? They been shit for 2 years now and they have no stars on their team. Kawhi had to score 732 points and a game 7 buzzer beater for them to barely squeeze out a ring. It was the greatest carry job in nba history, there's a reason he left them.

Luka is already in his prime, he's not going to get any better then he has been the last two seasons. In fact, he has actually been worse this season then he has been the last two seasons.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 08:40 PM
Nah man. He's been better of late but overall he hasn't been mvp worthy. That could change after 20 more games or so.

last 13 games

https://i.ibb.co/DpRzVkp/Screenshot-20220125-193949-Chrome.jpg

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-25-2022, 08:42 PM
As far as being a vocal leader? and what luka is?

Can that fat boy even speak english when he takes the donuts out of his mouth hahahahhaa

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 08:46 PM
How is raptors a guaranteed championship run? They been shit for 2 years now and they have no stars on their team. Kawhi had to score 732 points and a game 7 buzzer beater for them to barely squeeze out a ring. It was the greatest carry job in nba history, there's a reason he left them.

Luka is already in his prime, he's not going to get any better then he has been the last two seasons. In fact, he has actually been worse this season then he has been the last two seasons.

you dont think the Raptors with kawhi in 2020 coulda beat the 5th seed Miami heat and geriatric Lakers?

you're not much of a kawhi fan afterall it seems

highwhey
01-25-2022, 08:52 PM

Can that fat boy even speak english when he takes the donuts out of his mouth hahahahhaa

Luka is already a top 10 player and still contributes if his shot isn't falling in...his playmaking is superior. Curry can't even contribute if his shot isn't falling in. needs Draymond to be competitive as well.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 09:05 PM

1. yes he can speak English

and

2. he's literally the point guard and controls the entire offense when he's on the floor. not just a scorer like kawhi. he literally calls every play with his voice or his hands

are you OK little buddy? brain melting right now? lol have you even watched a single mavs game before

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-25-2022, 09:31 PM
you dont think the Raptors with kawhi in 2020 coulda beat the 5th seed Miami heat and geriatric Lakers?

you're not much of a kawhi fan afterall it seems

He would probably be dead after that. He almost died from the carry job in 2019

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-25-2022, 09:32 PM
1. yes he can speak English

and

2. he's literally the point guard and controls the entire offense when he's on the floor. not just a scorer like kawhi. he literally calls every play with his voice or his hands

are you OK little buddy? brain melting right now? lol have you even watched a single mavs game before

Luka doesn't play defense, ballhog and porzingis hates him

Also known as....0 rings 4 life

I think I will be ok

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 09:59 PM
Luka doesn't play defense, ballhog and porzingis hates him

Also known as....0 rings 4 life

I think I will be ok

the teams built on 3 and D role players. only one other guy can even create his own shot with Brunson. Luka literally has to control the entire offense. do you watch any mavs games at all lol

and again his last series was vs the so called best in the world that went 7 games at the age of 21

its not that astonishing that he's not a champion yet

and how are you so afraid of luka. is it cause hes gonna win a league mvp before kawhi and likely end up as the only other guy than lebron with 10k rebounds and 10k assists while also passing Kareem in scoring

yeeeeah probly. and btw I know you want me to hate kawhi so badly bit il be cheering for the clippers when he comes back lol

check this out moron

https://i.ibb.co/sVQS15L/Screenshot-20220125-210026-e-Bay.jpg

GrayGoat
01-25-2022, 10:24 PM
Luka rookie card?

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 10:38 PM
Luka rookie card?

https://i.ibb.co/w49RK3j/Screenshot-20220125-213355-Gallery.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/sFCJWn3/giphy-9.gif

GrayGoat
01-25-2022, 10:41 PM
https://i.ibb.co/w49RK3j/Screenshot-20220125-213355-Gallery.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/sFCJWn3/giphy-9.gif
Goat stack of rookie cards :applause:

SATAN
01-25-2022, 11:58 PM
Luka stat padding big time.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 12:10 AM
Luka stat padding big time.

https://i.ibb.co/5RJ0xvm/brian-regan-comedian.gif

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 12:27 AM
i guess its luka vs the warriors bench

thought it was gonna be luka vs curry. oh well

SATAN
01-26-2022, 12:35 AM
Curry heating up. :oldlol:

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 12:46 AM
Curry always frontrunning lol

RRR3
01-26-2022, 12:54 AM
Steph 2-9 on 3s how long is this shit gonna go on for jesus christ.

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 12:56 AM
Steph 2-9 on 3s how long is this shit gonna go on for jesus christ.

Thompson is better at this point

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-26-2022, 12:59 AM
Luka is like James harden. Give him a bunch of role players and he will thrive. He doesn't play championship basketball. Porzingis hates him.

the only guy who could fit with luka is like a modern day Chris Paul but that player doesn't exist.

tpols
01-26-2022, 01:00 AM
Why would you bet against chef bro?

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 01:00 AM
Luka is like James harden. Give him a bunch of role players and he will thrive. He doesn't play championship basketball. Porzingis hates him.

the only guy who could fit with luka is like a modern day Chris Paul but that player doesn't exist.
Luka lit Kawhi’s autistic ass up when they played. Kawhi won because he had the better team

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-26-2022, 01:11 AM
Luka lit Kawhi’s autistic ass up when they played. Kawhi won because he had the better team

Kawhi averaged 32PPG on 72% TS

Go eat some f'n donuts

He shreded his ass just like 2014 finals when he had 24PPG on 69% FG in 3 straight wins while LeBron sat there and watched

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-26-2022, 01:12 AM
Up by 30 points. Now add the best center in the game draymond green, then add younger iggy

And Durant wants to hop on it like he's doing something Hahahaha what a loser

Better then kawhi my ass

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 01:29 AM
Why would you bet against chef bro?

I didn't know his bench was gonna score 100

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 01:31 AM

well to be fair.. lebron played this shit style of offense and won 4 rings so all he needs is a few other stars to help carry the load. you know.. like practically everyone since 2012 other than giannis

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:43 AM
I feel like we have already seen Luka's best. He hasn't improved much as a player since his 2nd year. Might have been a big mistake buying those cards OP.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 01:50 AM
I feel like we have already seen Luka's best. He hasn't improved much as a player since his 2nd year. Might have been a big mistake buying those cards OP.

luka doncic is 22 years old almost averaging a 25 point triple double on a 5th seeded mavs team and he's overweight/injured and hasn't really had any time off in 2 years

not bad.. mavs won like 12 of their last 14 games. they're 20-10 with him and 5-9 without him

hes been first team all nba the past 2 years at age 20 and 21

he can sleep walk to 40k/10k/10k

and mark Cuban is extremely loyal to his stars and will ride them for 20 years with little expected in return other than winning seasons and maybe 1 title so he isn't going anywhere.

you're literally the most retarded poster on this site for some of your takes and we have guys like gohan/lebron23/rrr3/steve and that kawhi stalker posting here regularly so that's saying a lot

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:57 AM
luka doncic is 22 years old almost averaging a 25 point triple double on a 5th seeded mavs team and he's overweight/injured and hasn't really had any time off in 2 years

Was 22 year old Kobe that much better than he was at 27? I don't think so. Luka has probably peaked, not to mention his defense is ass and you want to talk about retards? This dude takes 8 three point attempts a game and is shooting 29% from there. :lol

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 02:09 AM
Was 22 year old Kobe that much better than he was at 27? I don't think so. Luka has probably peaked, not to mention his defense is ass and you want to talk about retards? This dude takes 8 three point attempts a game and is shooting 29% from there. :lol

I know your entire knowledge of the nba before 2007 is basketball reference so il treat you like the child you are and say yes. Kobe was much better at his peak compared to age 22. and even as advanced as kobe was at a young age he became a much better shooter, leader, more polished in every aspect while losing a bit of athleticism

and its extremely rare for anyone to peak at age 22 when they're a skill player. if he was someone like zion then maybe but luka could literally cut his scoring by 10ppg and still be an allstar point guard at 16/9/9 so I'm not even the slightest bit worried cause his form is perfect and all he has to improve on is his consistency which comes with being in shape. he showed some shame when he acknowledged he pigged out during the few weeks he had to rest after the Olympics so I doubt he will.pull a zion and go obese mode. the guys out of shape/injured and maybe one good stretch away from being back in the mvp conversation if he isn't already. it's pretty wide open. if embiid misses 5 or 10 more games he disqualifies himself again and then who wins? giannis? maybe. but after him it could literally be anyone.. even lebron

I think your problem with luka honestly is that I like him and you're a notorious combative schizophrenic

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 02:23 AM
I know your entire knowledge of the nba before 2007 is basketball reference so il treat you like the child you are and say yes. Kobe was much better at his peak compared to age 22. and even as advanced as kobe was at a young age he became a much better shooter, leader, more polished in every aspect while losing a bit of athleticism

Was Kobe a better player by age 27? Sure. But you have to admit he was basically the same caliber player.

Kobe's FG% from mid range in 2001: 41% (Also 85% ft shooter)
Kobe's FG% from mid range in 2006: 42%

The only thing he improved as a shooter was his 3 point%, but he was always a below average/average 3 point shooter even at his best seasons from there. Not to mention he peaked as a defender in his early 20's.

I just have a hard time seeing a guy like Luka who isn't blessed with great athleticism end his career with 40k/10k/10k. Once he loses some athleticism he has, it will be harder for him to produce, even with all the skill he has and it's not like he's a great shooter either. One of the reasons LeBron is still dominant is because he was blessed with GOAT level athleticism, he is still more athletic than most players in the NBA even at 37.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 02:33 AM
Was Kobe a better player by age 27? Sure. But you have to admit he was basically the same caliber player.

Kobe's FG% from mid range in 2001: 41% (Also 85% ft shooter)
Kobe's FG% from mid range in 2006: 42%

The only thing he improved as a shooter was his 3 point%, but he was always a below average/average 3 point shooter even at his best seasons from there.

I just have a hard time seeing a guy like Luka who isn't blessed with great athleticism end his career with 40k/10k/10k. Once he loses some athleticism he has, it will be harder for him to produce, even with all the skill he has and it's not like he's a great shooter either. One of the reasons LeBron is still dominant is because he was blessed with GOAT level athleticism, he is still more athletic than most players in the NBA even at 37.

this is only the 100 trillion billionth reason I'm positive you've never watched a single game of kobes before the 2010 finals

kobe was infinitely better at his peak. as a 22 year old in 2001 he shot mostly smart shots and took some tough mid range shots occasionally but rarely. he was more of a driver of the basketball and short mid ring or floater type of player. he wasn't the Playstation wizard he became in 2006 taking any shot over anyone from anywhere at any time with zero ****s given. Kobe could hit with either hand from behind the net or from mid court. he was basically a glitch offensively and the only reason his percentages resembled his 22/23 year old seasons was cause he felt zero hesitation or pressure and was God mode offensively. battier slapping kobe in the face had no impact. neither did a guy literally standing under him as he shot and about to break his ankle on a step under before it became a tech or flagrant foul.

he went from being capable of dropping 40/50 to being capable of dropping 100.. with adjusted pace to wilt or today's eras his 81 points literally turns into 100

you thinking kobes effectiveness is the same cause of percentages literally makes you the biggest retard of all time to me

you're back on ignore.

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 02:37 AM
kobe was infinitely better at his peak.

Kobe in '08 Finals: 26|5|5 on 51 TS%

"infinitely better at his peak"...

https://c.tenor.com/rdmU3NM3avcAAAAM/charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Enjoy those Luka cards.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 02:39 AM
https://i.ibb.co/72LZHg6/Screenshot-20220126-013935-Gallery.jpg

sorry kid. you don't deserve my time

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 02:40 AM
OP melting down again. lol.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 02:43 AM
https://i.ibb.co/ZdMFKCX/Screenshot-20220126-014211-Gallery.jpg

uh oh.. hes angry

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-26-2022, 02:44 AM
We need to settle the 87 lakers vs Hunter feud on PPV

Classic case of jew vs Nazi

What a grudge feud

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 02:45 AM
We need to settle the 87 lakers vs Hunter feud on PPV

Classic case of jew vs Nazi

What a grudge feud

I'm not a jew though.

RRR3
01-26-2022, 02:55 AM
I'm not a jew though.
He calls you a Jew and me Mexican which I find highly ironic because it's literally the exact opposite in reality.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 02:58 AM
He calls you a Jew and me Mexican which I find highly ironic because it's literally the exact opposite in reality.

in my DNA thread he said he was part jew/part native/part African

and hes 5'8, 140 pounds and looks like a racoon. he has really dark.eyes like that SNL guy that's ****ing Kim Kardashian. I think it could be a disease

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 03:05 AM
in my DNA thread he said he was part jew/part native/part African

and hes 5'8, 140 pounds and looks like a racoon. he has really dark.eyes like that SNL guy that's ****ing Kim Kardashian. I think it could be a disease

Lots of white people have like 5% African blood, are we gonna go around and label them as black? lol. I'm mostly spanish/native american

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 03:06 AM
he has really dark.eyes like that SNL guy that's ****ing Kim Kardashian. I think it could be a disease

:pimp:

RRR3
01-26-2022, 03:07 AM
Lots of white people have like 5% African blood, are we gonna go around and label them as black? lol.
He probably would. He's not ok with anyone who isn't pure white (unless they are some form of entertainer he can watch).

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 03:10 AM
https://i.ibb.co/X8FFMfD/Screenshot-20220126-020740-Gallery.jpg

https://youtu.be/jsLUidiYm0w