PDA

View Full Version : 2025 NBA MVP Cade Cunningham drops 34, 8, 8, 4 blocks and 2 steals on the Nugs

taabhimself
01-25-2022, 10:42 PM
carried us in a close game. only rookie to have 34 8 8 and 4 blocks other than Michael Jordan. he also crossed up Jokic for 3 and chased Aaron Gordon down for a block. Cade is ****ing legitttt.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 10:43 PM
who?

GrayGoat
01-25-2022, 10:45 PM
He has the impact of MJ on a winning team lol

taabhimself
01-25-2022, 10:45 PM
who?

you can talk ab players other than MJ, Lebron and Kobe you cretinous nerd

taabhimself
01-25-2022, 10:46 PM
He has the impact of MJ on a winning team lol

he carried this dog sh!t Pistons roster to a close game against a good team. we are in the second year of a rebuild. he'll win plenty of games.

HunterSThompson
01-25-2022, 11:02 PM
you can talk ab players other than MJ, Lebron and Kobe you cretinous nerd

I literally don't even talk about Kobe, lebron or MJ 99% of the time lol.. I spend most of my time posting on the off court forum or making fun of curry on here or hyping up luka

3ba11
01-25-2022, 11:24 PM
if he isn't careful:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cartemi01.html

Axe
01-26-2022, 05:17 AM
he carried this dog sh!t Pistons roster to a close game against a good team. we are in the second year of a rebuild. he'll win plenty of games.
I'm sure your team will do well against the raptors.

Gohan
01-26-2022, 08:09 AM
I literally don't even talk about Kobe, lebron or MJ 99% of the time lol.. I spend most of my time posting on the off court forum or making fun of curry on here or hyping up luka

Who?

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 09:06 AM
Who?

I've actually never seen cade play. he has zero hype. I don't watch pistons games sorry. so when I say it I'm sorta being genuine. I mean I know he was drafted #1 but is he even the best rookie and they've all been kinda "meh".. the only one I've noticed is scottie barnes cause hes on the Raptors and if he's leading candidate for rookie of the year then this Lance cade guy isn't worth a damn. have the Pistons even been on TNT yet?

I'm being honest when I say "who" cause hes a nobody. you saying who.just makings you look stupid cause Lukas back to back first team all nba and on the cover of nba 2k22.. have some respect for yourself

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 11:45 AM
if he isn't careful:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/cartemi01.html

Bro not even remotely close.

taabhimself
01-26-2022, 02:59 PM
I've actually never seen cade play. he has zero hype. I don't watch pistons games sorry. so when I say it I'm sorta being genuine. I mean I know he was drafted #1 but is he even the best rookie and they've all been kinda "meh".. the only one I've noticed is scottie barnes cause hes on the Raptors and if he's leading candidate for rookie of the year then this Lance cade guy isn't worth a damn. have the Pistons even been on TNT yet?

I'm being honest when I say "who" cause hes a nobody. you saying who.just makings you look stupid cause Lukas back to back first team all nba and on the cover of nba 2k22.. have some respect for yourself

what the hell? do you watch basketball? this rookie class is awesome. and Cade will end up the best out of it.