PDA

View Full Version : I remember stealing my friend's play-calls when we played Madden

3ba11
01-26-2022, 12:51 PM
I couldn't lose... It was impossible to lose when I knew what play he was going to run.

This makes me wonder - why wasn't Tom Brady and the Patriots taken down for this again?.. Why do they still get credit for all their rings?

And the sad thing is that Brady's cheating mindset was confirmed with the ball inflation scam.

The problem with all this is that it exposes the media for picking winners and losers - so Kyrie is a horrible person for doing nothing wrong, but guys like Brady and Lebron gets passes for their screw-ups because they're friendly and "cool" with the media.

Im so nba'd out
01-26-2022, 12:56 PM
OP has been tossing and turning all night since AD returned last night. Dont mind him guys. He didnt get even a wink of sleep last night :(

Wally450
01-26-2022, 01:00 PM
Meltdown if I've ever seen one...

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 01:06 PM
All this does is tell everyone that you used to cheat at Madden you loser.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:09 PM
OP has been tossing and turning all night since AD returned last night. Dont mind him guys. He didnt get even a wink of sleep last night :(

AD is back to lift the Lakers from lottery to champion again, yet the media will credit Lebron for the title and act like AD was a role player or "pippen" - but AD was the statistical leader in 2020 regular season/playoffs and will need to be again for the Lakers to win

It's sad because the media was initially mad at Lebron for team-hopping, but eventually they had to support it rather than knock the very sport they cover (lapdogs.. a horrible way to live)

But it's still fraud - it's still deck-stacking regardless of whether the media acknowledges it.. that's why Lebron will never lead any legitimate goat poll because everyone knows he stacked the deck (talent-based winning) and couldn't develop championship chemistry like organic winners.

Gohan
01-26-2022, 01:10 PM
Its like i say without cheating, mike vick was a better qb than brady

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:15 PM
All this does is tell everyone that you used to cheat at Madden you loser.

So Brady is a loser too for doing the exact same thing - and he's an actual pro - cheating at his job and cheating the public (cheating you), yet you won't call him out - you care more about a Nintendo 64 player stealing his buddies' plays while we sit in my living room.. That makes you a pretty big hypocrite.

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:23 PM
80's 49ers also cheated. Bill Parcels talked about it in a Bill Walsh documentary. Raiders cheated back in the day and it was encouraged by Al Davis. Does it make it right? No, but it's more common than you think.

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:32 PM
https://yourteamcheats.com/

Gohan
01-26-2022, 01:32 PM
3ball kicking knowledge and yall letting your hate against 3ball cloud your judgement

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:39 PM
https://yourteamcheats.com/

Unbelievable

The media made a site to justify Brady cheating his way to goat resume and status

Classy... :applause:

Again, the media doesn't do that for guys they don't like.. Only for certain guys will they justify overt cheating (Brady) or overt stacking the deck (Lebron)

It's called fake news folks... That's the era we live in.. Look at the AG in Michigan - she's decided not to prosecute anyone over the water that killed all those black people... People in power simply rig things to their liking, which is usually contrary to fairness

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:41 PM
Unbelievable

The media made a site to justify Brady cheating his way to goat resume and status

Classy... :applause:

Again, the media doesn't do that for guys they don't like.. Only for certain guys will they justify overt cheating (Brady) or overt stacking the deck (Lebron)

It's called fake news folks... That's the era we live in.. Look at the AG in Michigan - she's decided not to prosecute anyone over the water that killed all those black people... People in power simply rig things to their liking, which is usually contrary to fairness

https://www.insider.com/scottie-pippen-says-michael-jordan-cheated-on-bets-2021-6#:~:text=Michael%20Jordan%20is%20notorious%20for% 20being%20a%20competitive%20gambler%20and,to%20win %20random%20prop%20bets.&text=Pippen%20disputed%20a%20report%20that,his%20l uggage%20pulled%20out%20first.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:46 PM
https://www.insider.com/scottie-pippen-says-michael-jordan-cheated-on-bets-2021-6#:~:text=Michael%20Jordan%20is%20notorious%20for% 20being%20a%20competitive%20gambler%20and,to%20win %20random%20prop%20bets.&text=Pippen%20disputed%20a%20report%20that,his%20l uggage%20pulled%20out%20first.

Again, you're talking about silly bets and Madden games between buddies in their spare time

That doesn't compare to guys doing this for a living and executing massive sports fraud to millions on national tv - essentially turning pro sports leagues into WWE but pretending it's on the up and up... these are low character people that don't realize they're shysters

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:48 PM
Again, you're talking about silly bets and Madden games between buddies in their spare time

That doesn't compare to guys doing this for a living and executing massive sports fraud to millions on national tv - essentially turning pro sports leagues into WWE but pretending it's on the up and up... these are low character people that don't realize they're shysters

If MJ cheated outside the court then I have no doubt he probably cheated on the court as well somehow.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:49 PM
If MJ cheated outside the court then I have no doubt he probably cheated on the court as well somehow.

The worst thing MJ did was bet on himself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_vDB6qVFY

That doesn't hurt the integrity of the game - that doesn't falsely enhance his resume or turn the league into WWE via cheating or deck-stacking like Brady and Lebron

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 01:52 PM
The worst thing MJ did was bet on himself:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq_vDB6qVFY

That doesn't hurt the integrity of the game - that doesn't falsely enhance his resume or turn the league into WWE via cheating or deck-stacking like Brady and Lebron

So he is pretty much Pete Rose, got it.

FKAri
01-26-2022, 01:57 PM

Really? I always thought that hyper competitive men who are at the top of their profession have tremendous respect for rules and ethics.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 01:59 PM
So he is pretty much Pete Rose, got it.

Betting on yourself doesn't hurt the integrity of the game - that doesn't turn the league into WWE like Brady's cheating or Lebron's deck-stacking.

It's almost like the media punishes strength (betting on yourself) and rewards weakness (cheating and deck-stacking)

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 02:14 PM
Brady > Jordan. Even has more rings in a sport where it’s exponentially harder to win rings too :lol

Gohan
01-26-2022, 02:19 PM
Brady > Jordan. Even has more rings in a sport where it’s exponentially harder to win rings too :lol

Mike vick> brady

Mike vick was a black quarterback

MadDog
01-26-2022, 02:19 PM

You're probably trolling OP, but I disagree. Brady has the best argument for GOAT qb, but GOAT in sports is way too subjective. And football is the ULTIMATE team sport. Brady's O-line, receivers & defense all had to be impactful - most of that being out of his control.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 02:27 PM

Football relies on teammates more than basketball, where 1 player has a bigger impact on the game than football - so Brady's rings are due to his teammates more than Jordan, who carried the load on both ends more than Brady

Furthermore, if a quarterback could chose any team around him in history, he probably chooses the Patriots, especially since they had their opponent's play calls.. Otoh, no one would choose to play in the triangle or without a 1b sidekick

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 02:27 PM
Mike vick> brady

Mike vick was a black quarterback
Michael Vick isn’t even a top 5 fully black QB of recent years

Lamar
Newton
McNabb
Culpepper
McNair

were all better

tpols
01-26-2022, 02:39 PM
Michael Vick isn’t even a top 5 fully black QB of recent years

Lamar
Newton
McNabb
Culpepper
McNair

were all better

Nah Vick was definitely better than all of them. He was lamar jackson on steroids. How can you even put Culpepper in there lmao.

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 02:50 PM
So Brady is a loser too for doing the exact same thing - and he's an actual pro - cheating at his job and cheating the public (cheating you), yet you won't call him out - you care more about a Nintendo 64 player stealing his buddies' plays while we sit in my living room.. That makes you a pretty big hypocrite.

You know someone is truly deranged when they assign another person their mindset with absolutely no knowledge of anything.

I fvcking HATE Tom Brady. He's one of my least favorite athletes ever.

And correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't the public call him and the Patriots out incessantly? He was suspended for a quarter of the NFL season for deflate-gate.

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 02:50 PM
Nah Vick was definitely better than all of them. He was lamar jackson on steroids. How can you even put Culpepper in there lmao.

He wasn't better than McNair.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 02:55 PM
Culpepper threw 39 TD’s & 4700 yards in ‘04, would’ve maybe been the MVP if not for Peyton dropping 50. Vick never in his career was capable of doing that.

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 02:56 PM

McNair won an MVP and took his team to the super bowl.

bison
01-26-2022, 02:59 PM
When you wake up and see 3ball thread like this, you know lebron had a good game last night :lol:

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 03:00 PM
Vick got extraordinary media hype for what he can do with his legs, but as far as passing goes atleast with the Falcons he was always mediocre.

tpols
01-26-2022, 03:27 PM
McNair won an MVP and took his team to the super bowl.

Mcnair might've been better. Culpepper was throwing to Randy moss and Chris carter. Vick never had those weapons. Almost nobody did.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 03:32 PM
Mcnair might've been better. Culpepper was throwing to Randy moss and Chris carter. Vick never had those weapons. Almost nobody did.
Give Vick those guys & add on Jerry Rice he’s still not putting up Culpepper’s production. He was a mediocre passing QB.

tpols
01-26-2022, 03:37 PM
Give Vick those guys & add on Jerry Rice he’s still not putting up Culpepper’s production. He was a mediocre passing QB.

Yea but he was 4x the runner culpepper was. Guy was basically a poor mans black big Ben... Fat dude who could throw but give him vicks pathetic atlanta recieving corps and he wouldn't do shit. I remember having a friend whose whole family was Vikings fans at the time and he always let them down when it mattered most. Similar to McNabb and I'm an eagle fan.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 03:43 PM
Yea but he was 4x the runner culpepper was. Guy was basically a poor mans black big Ben... Fat dude who could throw but give him vicks pathetic atlanta recieving corps and he wouldn't do shit. I remember having a friend whose while family was Vikings fans at the time and he always let them down when it mattered most. Similar to McNabb and I'm an eagle fan.
It’s not like Vick could exactly be counted on when it mattered either. He handed the Packers their first ever L at Lambeau, good for him. Besides that though? 6 points against the Eagles in ‘02, beat a horrible 8 win Rams team before scoring 10 points against the Eagles in ‘04, then proceeded to miss the playoffs in ‘05 & ‘06. Then even in his resurgent season in 2010 had another mediocre playoff performance.

RogueBorg
01-26-2022, 04:16 PM
Its like i say without cheating, mike vick was a better qb than brady

No he was not.

Spurs m8
01-26-2022, 04:20 PM

Lol he's been in bliss, watching the LeExposure show for over a month.

I doubt he's concerned the Lakers beat the Nets bench :roll:

3ba11
01-26-2022, 05:21 PM
Lol he's been in bliss, watching the LeExposure show for over a month.

I doubt he's concerned the Lakers beat the Nets bench :roll:

Lebron/AD can't win like MJ did with an inferior sidekick on both sides of the ball.. AD destroys role player Pippen, yet Lebron can't 3-peat like MJ did twice

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 05:27 PM
Brady >>> MJ

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 05:34 PM
7>>>>6

3ba11
01-26-2022, 06:35 PM
Brady >>> MJ

Brady would have zero rings without being a historic cheater (that the media gave a pass)

Seriously, the next time you play Madden, let your opponent give you his play-calls before each down.. So when he's going deep, you're in a prevent.. when he's going slant route you have multiple guys covering it... The Patriots should have all their rings confiscated

Even with the rings, he was carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan and didn't dominate every title like Jordan - I doubt Brady had 6 Super Bowl MVP's

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 06:40 PM
7>>>>6

agreed

3ba11
01-26-2022, 06:41 PM
agreed

6 > 5

(tite MVP's)

Brady was carried on both sides of the ball compared to MJ

And 6/15 > 7/89

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 06:44 PM
6 > 5

(tite MVP's)

Brady was carried on both sides of the ball compared to MJ

And 6/15 > 7/89
Jordan doesn’t even come close to having the most titles in NBA history. Brady has more than either any other player in history AND any other franchise. It’s not even debatable.

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 06:46 PM
Brady won with many different casts and coaches. MJ without pip? No chip

3ba11
01-26-2022, 06:47 PM
Jordan doesn’t even come close to having the most titles in NBA history. Brady has more than either any other player in history AND any other franchise. It’s not even debatable.

Who cares about rings where you weren't the best player on your team and you weren't the primary reason for victory (weren't the MVP)

Only Jordan has 6 rings as the best player and only Jordan dominated for 6 titles - everyone's ring quality pales compared to Jordan because only Jordan faced maximum defensive attention (completely carried the scoring load for every series of career)

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 06:50 PM
Who cares about rings where you weren't the best player on your team and you weren't the primary reason for victory (weren't the MVP)

Only Jordan has 6 rings as the best player and only Jordan dominated for 6 titles - everyone's ring quality pales compared to Jordan
MJ couldn’t have opponents breathe on him without collecting fouls. Brady can physically be hit. Your a little bitch and I know if Brady was black you would be praising him as god

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 06:50 PM

Only Jordan has 6 rings as the best player and only Jordan dominated for 6 titles - everyone's ring quality pales compared to Jordan

Lol, what? Maybe Brady wasn't the best player in 2001, but from 2003-present he has been the best player on his team.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 06:54 PM
Lol, what? Maybe Brady wasn't the best player in 2001, but from 2003-present he has been the best player on his team.

He didn't win MVP for every Superbowl, so he wasn't the primary reason for 6 titles like the GOAT (MJ)

MJ was the primary reason for 6 titles, while Brady wasn't.. Brady has some coattail rings in there and was carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan

And Brady is a confirmed cheater - how can you think someone is good at football if they literally stole their opponent's plays to win?

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 06:57 PM
He didn't win MVP for every Superbowl, so he wasn't the primary reason for 6 titles like the GOAT (MJ)

MJ was the primary reason for 6 titles, while Brady wasn't.. Brady has some coattail rings in there and was carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan

And Brady is a confirmed cheater - how can you think someone is good at football if they literally stole their opponent's plays to win?

You just don’t know about football. Stop talking

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 06:58 PM

How was MJ good at basketball if this was happening to him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k

Brady at that age was winning MVP.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 06:59 PM
You just don’t know about football. Stop talking

Championship MVP Count:

Jordan 6 (most in sports history)
Brady 5

And Brady played 5 more seasons

And Brady is a cheater that knew his opponent's plays - I can't believe no one cares about this - it shows how weak our society is that some people get away with massive deception via cheating or deck-stacking (being weak), while others get cancelled for betting on themselves (being strong)

ralph_i_el
01-26-2022, 07:04 PM
You better beat your friend regardless, if they're so much of a noob that they don't know how to call audibles.

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 07:05 PM
Championship MVP Count:

Brady 5

And Brady played 5 more seasons

And Brady is a cheater that knew his opponent's plays - I can't believe no one cares about this - it shows how weak our society is that some people get away with massive deception via cheating or deck-stacking (being weak), while others get cancelled for betting on themselves (being strong)
Brady is the goat. If he was black we wouldn’t hear a peep

3ba11
01-26-2022, 07:13 PM
Brady is the goat. If he was black we wouldn’t hear a peep

This isn't basketball - blacks get discriminated against at the quarterback position, so Brady has it much easier than any black quarterback

It's sad that so many people are willing to let this bum cheat his way to titles.. you guys have no backbone.. no spine.. if I woke up with your brain, i'd seek the nearest ledge.. people that are too weak to call out cheaters should be considered a lower species.. a special class like special ed or something

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 07:20 PM
7>6 math checks out

3ba11
01-26-2022, 07:42 PM
7>6 math checks out

It's funny because Amerika would never let a black quarterback back get away with illegally inflating balls or stealing play-calls

NO ONE would call a black quarterback goat of he was a confirmed cheater

But white is right... So Brady gets off as America's white darling

Carry on..

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 07:45 PM
It's funny because Amerika would never let a black quarterback back get away with illegally inflating balls or stealing play-calls

NO ONE would call a black quarterback goat of he was a confirmed cheater

But white is right... So Brady gets off as America's white darling

Carry on..

This is the level of education we have to argue with on ish

3ba11
01-26-2022, 07:48 PM
This is the level of education we have to argue with on ish

I'm curious if you guys apply the same denial it takes to ignore Brady's cheating rings to other parts of your life.. I feel bad for you guys... Actually no . I'm laughing.. it's funny.. Hustled chumps are funny

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 07:50 PM

Lol that's not how that works.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 07:52 PM
Lol that's not how that works.

Only 1 guy was championship MVP 6 times and completely dominated 6 championships - no garbage time

Otoh, it's common knowledge that Brady was carried and everyone knows this.. You're lucky I don't have time to brush up on football stats because I'm sure I could use stats to demonstrate that Brady is overrated just like I've done with Lebron

warriorfan
01-26-2022, 07:53 PM
The stealing plays in madden was a problem. I wanna say in later years they made it so you could press and hold down a button on the play you want, then flip through different pages while holding, and when you release the button it picks the play you originally pressed down on, even if it was pages back. That was big.

SouBeachTalents
01-26-2022, 07:53 PM
YOU do, putting a guy who wasn't even the best player on his team for 60% of his titles as top 2 GOAT :lol

Championship MVP Count:

Brady 5
LeBron has 4 FMVP's, 2nd most in NBA history, and you don't even have him in the top 10. So you can't claim MVP count is all that matters here, then ignore it completely when it comes to LeBron. It's honestly the perfect example of what makes you such a dishonest poster, you pick and choose what's important and what isn't when it suits your agenda, absolutely no consistency.

ralph_i_el
01-26-2022, 08:00 PM
The stealing plays in madden was a problem. I wanna say in later years they made it so you could press and hold down a button on the play you want, then flip through different pages while holding, and when you release the button it picks the play you originally pressed down on, even if it was pages back. That was big.

If I knew someone was looking at my plays, I'd purposefully call a run up the gut and then audible to a pass play, or vice-versa. Plus, if they can look at your plays, you can look at what they're calling for the defense.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 08:04 PM
YOU do, putting a guy who wasn't even the best player on his team for 60% of his titles as top 2 GOAT :lol

LeBron has 4 FMVP's, 2nd most in NBA history, and you don't even have him in the top 10. So you can't claim MVP count is all that matters here, then ignore it completely when it comes to LeBron. It's honestly the perfect example of what makes you such a dishonest poster, you pick and choose what's important and what isn't when it suits your agenda, absolutely no consistency.

One thing I'll give Brady credit for and I guess you have a point that I should be consistent:

Brady knows how to WIN (organic) - that's the biggest reason I don't have Lebron top 10

However, I wouldn't put Brady in my top 10 of football players either (if I had one) because he's a confirmed cheater... I experienced how valuable it is to know the opponent's plays from my brief Madden experience - I couldn't lose - I felt sorry for my buddy sometimes but it was too much fun "Bradying" him by stealing his play calls... He didn't know about the little trick that warriorsfan mentioned earlier.

Btw, Brady took his knowledge of how to win (organic) to Tampa Bay just like Kawhi did in Toronto.. So despite the cheating and fake rings in New England, he clearly still learned how to win and therefore is an all-time great... Like Kawhi perhaps... But not goat

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 08:09 PM
Only 1 guy was championship MVP 6 times and completely dominated 6 championships - no garbage time

Otoh, it's common knowledge that Brady was carried and everyone knows this.. You're lucky I don't have time to brush up on football stats because I'm sure I could use stats to demonstrate that Brady is overrated just like I've done with Lebron

It wouldn't help you. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

I will cease my engagement as it's pointless.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 08:13 PM
It wouldn't help you. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

I will cease my engagement as it's pointless.

Brady was carried compared to MJ - this is obvious fact even for non-football fans

And he's a confirmed cheater - how many rings for Brady without the inflated balls or stealing play-calls?

Not 7, not 8... that's for sure... Probably 2/4 like LeFraud

3ba11
01-26-2022, 09:01 PM
Wait a minute... Brady just lost as the favorite?

Again?

And he compares to Jordan? Lmao

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 10:29 PM
Wait a minute... Brady just lost as the favorite?

Again?

And he compares to Jordan? Lmao

Also won his first super bowl despite being 14 point underdogs. MJ would never.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:29 PM
Jordan won his first title as the underdog and this was after upsetting the #1 SRS team a couple years earlier with a low seed of bums.

Jordan beat teams with better talent far more often than Brady

Ultimately, Brady was carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan and is a loser compared to Jordan (lost as the favorite a shit ton)

ShawkFactory
01-28-2022, 01:33 PM
Jordan won his first title as the underdog and this was after upsetting the #1 SRS team a couple years earlier with a low seed of bums.

Ultimately, Brady was carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan and is a loser compared to Jordan (lost as the favorite a shit ton)

You’re STILL trying to make the comparison across sports? :lol

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:35 PM

Only the Jets beating the Colts in super bowl 3 was a bigger super bowl upset than the Patriots beating the greatest show on turf in 2002.

Meanwhile, the Bulls finished with more wins than the '91 Lakers and had a higher SRS as well, not really an upset to be honest.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:42 PM
Also won his first super bowl despite being 14 point underdogs. MJ would never.

Jordan won his first title as the underdog, as NBA.com documented:

the Bulls were considered big underdogs to the Lakers in the Finals and the vast majority of media "experts" predicted an easy Lakers' victory.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/top-20-moments-1990-91-season.html/

The Bulls were also underdogs in 1998 Finals - Utah had homecourt, plus they had SWEPT Shaq's 4 all-star Lakers and Popovich/Duncan's 56-win Spurs.. So everyone thought they would beat the Bulls, who were weary and had barely squeaked by Indiana in 7 games in ECF.. You would know this if you watched back then

Btw, Jordan also upset the #1 SRS team in 89' with a low seed of bums.

So Jordan beat teams with better talent far more often than Brady

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:47 PM
Jordan won his first title as the underdog, as NBA.com documented:

the Bulls were considered big underdogs to the Lakers in the Finals and the vast majority of media "experts" predicted an easy Lakers' victory.

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/top-20-moments-1990-91-season.html/

The Bulls were also underdogs in 1998 Finals - Utah had homecourt, plus they had SWEPT Shaq's 4 all-star Lakers and Popovich/Duncan's 56-win Spurs.. So everyone thought they would beat the Bulls, who were weary and had barely squeaked by Indiana in 7 games in ECF.. You would know this if you watched back then

Btw, Jordan also upset the #1 SRS team a couple years earlier with a low seed of bums.

But the Bulls had a higher SRS than the Lakers, isn't that how you judge teams? :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:51 PM

This is how I know you don't know shit about football, that Rams team to this day are considered the greatest offense in history, the Seahawks who Brady also beat had a dominant defense that also featured a future HOF QB, and lets not forget he beat Mahomes in 2018 & in the super bowl last year.

MJ would never.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:51 PM
But the Bulls had a higher SRS than the Lakers, isn't that how you judge teams? :oldlol:

SRS doesn't necessarily align with the odds heading into a particular series

For example, any Lebron team in 2012 was going to be underdogs regardless of their SRS because Lebron lost as the favorite the preceding 3 years.. Fool me once, fool me twice...

Btw, the 91' Finals was the first Finals for everyone on the Bulls - no one ever won like that before until the 15' Warriors.

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:54 PM
For example, the 12' Heat were going to be underdogs regardless of their SRS because Lebron lost as the favorite the preceding 3 years.. Fool me one, fool me twice...

One of the reasons why the Bulls were underdogs is because of the Lakers history of winning in the 80's, when in reality they weren't the same team. Pretty much the same deal.

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:56 PM
This is how I know you don't know shit about football, that Rams team to this day are considered the greatest offense in history, the Seahawks who Brady also beat had a dominant defense that also featured a future HOF QB, and lets not forget he beat Mahomes in 2018 & in the super bowl last year.

MJ would never.

To add to this, '04 Brady also beat the 14-2 Colts led by MVP Peyton Manning and the 15-1 Steelers the next week in the AFC championship game.

ImKobe
01-28-2022, 02:00 PM
I couldn't lose... It was impossible to lose when I knew what play he was going to run.

This makes me wonder - why wasn't Tom Brady and the Patriots taken down for this again?.. Why do they still get credit for all their rings?

And the sad thing is that Brady's cheating mindset was confirmed with the ball inflation scam.

The problem with all this is that it exposes the media for picking winners and losers - so Kyrie is a horrible person for doing nothing wrong, but guys like Brady and Lebron gets passes for their screw-ups because they're friendly and "cool" with the media.

They didn't get a pass though - the Patriots were punished and still kept winning. Brady went to a new franchise with a new coaching staff and won another SB his 1st year at 43 years old and is still an elite QB in his mid-40s. The deflategate is some bullshit as well and if you did any research on it you'd know with all the physics involved in a ball deflating under those conditions & the fact that they crushed the Colts by 38 points and beat them even worse (28 - 0) when they switched the balls after the complaint for the 2nd half of that game.

Kyrie isn't a horrible person, but he's a horrible teammate for sabotaging his team and creating needless drama over a ****ing vaccine while also losing millions in the process. Lebron hasn't really cheated or been caught cheating either and let's be honest - most of the NBA stars are doing banned substances to help them recover faster, of course the league is going to look the other way to benefit their own product and it likely happened in the MJ era as well.

ShawkFactory
01-28-2022, 02:01 PM
One of the reasons why the Bulls were underdogs is because of the Lakers history of winning in the 80's, when in reality they weren't the same team. Pretty much the same deal.

Why are you even entertaining this? Losing a 7 game series as the favorite is way different than losing a single game.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 02:03 PM

Actually, voters punished Pippen in 91' for wetting the bed so historically in the 90' Playoffs

So Pippen wasn't an all-star in 91', while Worthy was all-nba..

Furthermore, the Lakers destroyed the Bulls after the Magic/MJ and Worthy/Pippen matchups.. Vlade & Perkins averaged 17/9 in the Finals and demolished Grant, while Byron Scott was 5 times the player that Paxson was (although injured in that series).

Ultimately, the 91' Finals was the first Finals for everyone on the Bulls - no one ever won like that before until the 15' Warriors.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 02:07 PM
They didn't get a pass though - the Patriots were punished and still kept winning. Brady went to a new franchise with a new coaching staff and won another SB his 1st year at 43 years old and is still an elite QB in his mid-40s. The deflategate is some bullshit as well and if you did any research on it you'd know with all the physics involved in a ball deflating under those conditions & the fact that they crushed the Colts by 38 points and beat them even worse (28 - 0) when they switched the balls after the complaint for the 2nd half of that game.

Kyrie isn't a horrible person, but he's a horrible teammate for sabotaging his team and creating needless drama over a ****ing vaccine while also losing millions in the process. Lebron hasn't really cheated or been caught cheating either and let's be honest - most of the NBA stars are doing banned substances to help them recover faster, of course the league is going to look the other way to benefit their own product and it likely happened in the MJ era as well.

Brady cheated for the Patriots' rings and wasn't dominant while winning that Superbowl in Tampa Bay (carried).

So Brady getting carried like that and not dominating numerous Super Bowls or earlier rounds means that he doesn't compare to Jordan, who dominated every series and championship..

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 02:11 PM
Brady cheated for the Patriots' rings and wasn't dominant while winning that Superbowl in Tampa Bay (carried).

So Brady getting carried like that and not dominating numerous Super Bowls or earlier rounds means that he doesn't compare to Jordan, who dominated every series and championship..

Explain to me how MJ beat teams with more talent than Brady.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 02:19 PM
Explain to me how MJ beat teams with more talent than Brady.

MJ overcame bigger talent deficits

MJ had 1 other all-star (2 all-star team) but faced teams with 3 all-stars in 93' and 96', or faced teams that crushed them top to bottom offensively with better ranked defenses (91' and 92' Blazers)..

Otoh, Brady had super-teams, so the "comp" doesn't matter.. Super-team rings < non-super-team rings.. beating super-teams WITH super-teams means little or nothing.. Otoh, losing with super-teams is unacceptable.. Jordan never lost with good teams (never lost with 1 or 2 seeds or Finals teams, while everyone else in history lost a ton with both).

ImKobe
01-28-2022, 02:21 PM

How did he cheat for the Patriots' rings? You can cry about the "Tuck Rule" in his 1st one & Spygate happened in the era where the pats had a 10-year drought of winning any SBs, he won like 8 years after the spygate shit happened and did so by coming up clutch in one game after another, there's no cheating when the Seahawks choke a 10-point lead late in the 4th and throw a pick to end the game in the redzone, there's no cheating when he's evading the rush and making pin-point throws to the smallest windows with below-average receivers in that epic 28 - 3 comeback against the Falcons.

He got "carried" last year when he won SB MVP and was 21/29 & 3 TDs 0 INT and had 10 TD 3 INT overall for the Playoff run lmao.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 02:31 PM
How did he cheat for the Patriots' rings? You can cry about the "Tuck Rule" in his 1st one & Spygate happened in the era where the pats had a 10-year drought of winning any SBs, he won like 8 years after the spygate shit happened and did so by coming up clutch in one game after another, there's no cheating when the Seahawks choke a 10-point lead late in the 4th and throw a pick to end the game in the redzone, there's no cheating when he's evading the rush and making pin-point throws to the smallest windows with below-average receivers in that epic 28 - 3 comeback against the Falcons.

He got "carried" last year when he won SB MVP and was 21/29 & 3 TDs 0 INT and had 10 TD 3 INT overall for the Playoff run lmao.

"After meeting with Goodell on February 13, 2008, Specter reported that Goodell told him that Belichick had been engaged in the practice since he became head coach of the Patriots in 2000"

So that invalidates Brady's 02' chip... And also his B2B in 04' and 05'

After this was discovered in 08', Brady didn't win again for nearly a decade.

:confusedshrug:

Then there's deflategate... :facepalm:... That was discovered in 2014 and confirms the organization's cheating mindset of trying to get a leg up by breaking rules.

Sorry, Brady is just another media creation like Lebron

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 02:34 PM
MJ overcame bigger talent deficits

MJ had 1 other all-star (2 all-star team) but faced teams with 3 all-stars in 93' and 96', or faced teams that crushed them top to bottom offensively with better ranked defenses (91' and 92' Blazers)..

Otoh, Brady had super-teams, so the "comp" doesn't matter.. Super-team rings < non-super-team rings.. beating super-teams WITH super-teams means little or nothing.. Otoh, losing with super-teams is unacceptable.. Jordan never lost with good teams (never lost with 1 or 2 seeds or Finals teams, while everyone else in history lost a ton with both).

Classic, Bulls won 55 games without MJ but they were not a super team when compared to competition. Lol

ImKobe
01-28-2022, 02:41 PM
"After meeting with Goodell on February 13, 2008, Specter reported that Goodell told him that Belichick had been engaged in the practice since he became head coach of the Patriots in 2000"

So that invalidates Brady's 02' chip... And also his B2B in 04' and 05'

After this was discovered in 08', Brady didn't win again for nearly a decade.

:confusedshrug:

Then there's deflategate... :facepalm:... That was discovered in 2014 and confirms the organization's cheating mindset of trying to get a leg up by breaking rules.

Sorry, Brady is just another media creation like Lebron

You're crying about deflategate (in a game where a team got stomped 28 - 0 once they changed the balls lmao) but make no mention of Jerry Rice & the 9ers cheating..

3ba11
01-28-2022, 02:42 PM
Classic, Bulls won 55 games without MJ but they were not a super team when compared to competition. Lol

3-peating requires a good brand of ball and good brands win without talent, by definition.

The sad part is that after being gifted a 3-peat franchise, Pippen performed satisfactorily only during the no-pressure/surprise factor period - after the 94' Playoffs ended the honeymoon period, the "real" Bulls without MJ were lottery in 95' before MJ returned (on pace for 8 seed that they likely miss).

So Pippen destroyed a 3-peat dynasty to 2nd Round and lottery in less than 18 months.

Wally450
01-28-2022, 05:07 PM

Wtf is this shit?

tpols
01-28-2022, 05:31 PM

Brady went to the buocs to play with Mike Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Antonio Brown, Leonard Fournette, and a stacked elite ranked defense. Playing on a team loaded with HOFers and pro bowlers. He didn't join the jets.

There is a lot of truth to OPs statement. Tom Brady is a great player and for sure clutch, but he's always been on dynasty teams. I feel like every coach wants to know what the other team is doing though. That's just general espionage in warfare. That's why they pour over hours of game footage. I don't see a problem with it since they obviously all try to do it, Bill and tom were just better at it.

ImKobe
01-28-2022, 08:26 PM
Brady went to the buocs to play with Mike Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Antonio Brown, Leonard Fournette, and a stacked elite ranked defense. Playing on a team loaded with HOFers and pro bowlers. He didn't join the jets.

There is a lot of truth to OPs statement. Tom Brady is a great player and for sure clutch, but he's always been on dynasty teams. I feel like every coach wants to know what the other team is doing though. That's just general espionage in warfare. That's why they pour over hours of game footage. I don't see a problem with it since they obviously all try to do it, Bill and tom were just better at it.

So we're leaving out the SBs he won with mediocre receivers? Remember the Falcons comeback? Was Gronk there? No one was willing to go near AB but Brady got him to buy in for at least one season, Gronk retired for a year prior to joining TB, he's been nowhere near his prime level since like 2015. Of course Brady had good teams around him but when you look at the SBs he won, he rarely had a deep receiving core or an ATG TE prior to Gronk, some of those teams were not that good on the offensive side. The '17 SB team was arguably the weakest and he pulled it off against an ATL team (James White, a RB, was their leader in receiving yards in that game with 110, no one else broke 100) that was LOADED on on the offensive end and had 505 yards 3 TD in a SB loss the year after, where his defense gave up 41 points to a backup QB.

At least you're willing to admit that other teams try to pull this shit as well, the Patriots were just the ones that got caught but it's not like they were in the middle of winning SBs when that happened.