PDA

View Full Version : 3ball is triggered by Brady because he has the stats and the chips

GrayGoat
01-26-2022, 07:24 PM
Brady has the goat stats and the most chips. MJ couldn’t get both

3ba11
01-26-2022, 09:20 PM
Brady doesn't have the goat production rate, while MJ does, and MJ also has the most rings as MVP (6)

Brady was simply carried on both sides of the ball compared to Jordan

Brady is also a confirmed cheater.. How many rings if he doesn't inflate balls or steal opponents' play-calls?... Not 7, not 8.. that's for sure.. maybe 2/4 like LeFraud in Miami

Brady also lost a bunch as the favorite, so that alone disqualifies him from comparison to Jordan

Jordan is like Babe Ruth or Ali - he'll still be goat in 100 years

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 09:24 PM
Brady doesn't have the goat production rate, while MJ does, and MJ also has the most rings as MVP (6)

Brady is also a confirmed cheater.. How many rings if he doesn't inflate balls or steal opponents' play-calls?... Not 7, not 8.. that's for sure.. maybe 2/4 like LeFraud in Miami

What you're saying is that a football player, by the simple nature of his game, can't be the greatest athlete ever.

3ba11
01-26-2022, 09:28 PM
What you're saying is that a football player, by the simple nature of his game, can't be the greatest athlete ever.

Football players can be goat but not a cheater or someone that didn't dominate every Super Bowl or series/playoff game

Football is too much of a team game - most players don't even play both sides of the ball

Ultimately, Brady lost a bunch as the favorite and didn't dominate all those Super Bowls or series like MJ dominated every series of his career

ShawkFactory
01-26-2022, 09:32 PM
Football players can be goat but not a cheater or someone that didn't dominate every Super Bowl or series/playoff game

Football is too much of a team game - most players don't even play both sides of the ball

Ultimately, Brady lost a bunch as the favorite and didn't dominate all those Super Bowls or series like MJ dominated every series of his career

So yea...you ARE saying that a football player can’t be the GOAT simply by the nature of the sport.

Could have just said yes instead of continuing to say more dumb shit.

Axe
01-26-2022, 09:36 PM
Why use mj when it should have been kobe instead? :confusedshrug:

Full Court
01-26-2022, 09:44 PM

Wow. It's amazing that you get so triggered by 3ball that you have to make threads about him.

:lebroncry:

BigKobeFan
01-26-2022, 09:47 PM
Brady is goat because hes a winner, unlike bran

3ba11
01-26-2022, 09:54 PM
Wow. It's amazing that you get so triggered by 3ball that you have to make threads about him.

:lebroncry:

The truth hit him hard

That's what triggers fools - truth - the only challenge is accepting it without being shook or weakened

His triggering lets us know that I must have said something accurate - the Patriots were infact caught for stealing play-calls and inflating balls, so we can only guess how many super bowls this accounted for.. Of course, Brady was carried on both sides of the ball compared to MJ, while losing a ton as the favorite, so any MJ comparison is tough.

Gohan
01-26-2022, 10:07 PM
Mike vick was a better qb than brady./thread

Full Court
01-26-2022, 10:19 PM
Mike vick was a better qb than brady./thread

He was a better pit bull handler. I'll give him that.

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-26-2022, 10:35 PM
Brady is the goat (mahomes may pass him if he plays til 40).

It's not the same though. He doesn't run, he doesn't catch, he doesn't play defense. All he does is stand there. That's why he can play til 45, he's like a pitcher in baseball who just picked football instead

Spurs m8
01-26-2022, 11:30 PM
Oh look, op is upset about Jordan again

MJ and Brady are in a league of their own....

Keep your boy out of this....hes not even close to this tier

Notice how MJ and Brady don't have to cry for respect?
They're respected for what they do on court/field

1987_Lakers
01-26-2022, 11:32 PM

I'm guessing you missed the 3ball threads about Brady today.

HunterSThompson
01-26-2022, 11:33 PM
brady has a kareem type career. nobody in football has a jordan type legacy

if a football player came along and won 6 superbowls with 6 superbowl mvps and 5 regular season mvps and was a legend on offense and defense like randy moss and deion sanders combined and had the most receiving touchdowns and interceptions and had the most yards/TD's 10 times and was a defensive player of the year then he would quite easily be ahead of brady even with 1 less title and 4 less superbowl appearances

i don't think brady can ever pass jordan as the #1 athlete of all time. only babe ruth and muhammad Ali has an argument with MJ cause they were also legends on offense and defense

brady is top 5 but probly behind those big 3 and tied with gretzky for #4/5

and the reason i say hes like kareem is cause his career is more based on longevity and an accumulation of accomplishments over time. while the others were more known for their peak play while also accomplishing the most major awards.

career totals for guys like hank aaron, kareem, brady, pete rose, ichiro, lebron, malone, gordie howe, brees, manning and others never meant they were anywhere close to being the goats in a vacuum and i don't think any of them were ever considered that

the best ever has more to do with your prime than your longevity. and those guys are people like Jordan/Wilt, Ali, Gretzky, Ruth/Mays, Rice/LT/Sanders/Brown

Full Court
01-26-2022, 11:35 PM
Oh look, op is upset about Jordan again

MJ and Brady are in a league of their own....

Keep your boy out of this....hes not even close to this tier

I think GrayGoat must be yet another account for TheConstipation.

Spurs m8
01-26-2022, 11:49 PM

Yeah he is

Axe
01-26-2022, 11:52 PM
Nah. You're still clueless i see. ;)

kawhileonard2
01-27-2022, 12:14 AM
Brady just like MJ turned a franchise that never won into a dynasty.

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 12:24 AM
at most brady is the greatest clutch player ever and winner/leader/career so he's like a kareem/russell/magic/bird hybrid. he's not MJ

brady was never the best player at any given point in his career

there was always a more.skilled guy in the league like manning, mahomes or rodgers

brady is the goat by default

kawhileonard2
01-27-2022, 12:32 AM
at most brady is the greatest clutch player ever and winner/leader/career so he's like a kareem/russell/magic/bird hybrid. he's not MJ

there was always a more.skilled guy in the league like manning, mahomes or rodgers

Brady won 3 season MVP's and 5 Superbowl MVP's. Also led in Touchdowns a few times.

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 12:43 AM
career totals for guys like hank aaron, kareem, brady, pete rose, ichiro, lebron, malone, gordie howe, brees, manning and others never meant they were anywhere close to being the goats in a vacuum and i don't think any of them were ever considered that

the best ever has more to do with your prime than your longevity. and those guys are people like Jordan/Wilt, Ali, Gretzky, Ruth/Mays, Rice/LT/Sanders/Brown
You say this shit like virtually all those guys didn't have ATG/GOAT level primes too :lol

And this is just wrong. Brady would've gotten unanimous support as the best player in the league in '07 breaking the TD record and leading the Pats to 16-0. He also would've gotten the nod in 2017 with Rodgers injured and Mahomes still a backup.

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 12:45 AM
Brady won 3 season MVP's and 5 Superbowl MVP's. Also led in Touchdowns a few times.

yeah he's had the best season a few times but was he ever really the best player in a vacuum?

I dunno not really. best decision maker maybe. most skilled? never. not even close. when I think of an MJ I think of the most skilled player of his era and maybe ever who also accomplished a ton

there's been possibly more skilled players than Jordan but none with anywhere close to the accomplishments

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 12:48 AM
also the era has to be taken.into consideration. like imagine Dan Marino in this p*ssy ass era on a team like the patriots lol

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 12:52 AM
You say this shit like virtually all those guys didn't have ATG/GOAT level primes too :lol

And this is just wrong. Brady would've gotten unanimous support as the best player in the league in '07 breaking the TD record and leading the Pats to 16-0. He also would've gotten the nod in 2017 with Rodgers injured and Mahomes still a backup.

I dunno the best QB to me should have a rocket for an arm, be durable as hell, be at least somewhat mobile. be exciting to watch.

like I was more impressed with Brett favre than I ever was with Brady as strictly a talent

but favres decision making was bad. Brady is just the smartest player ever. the best? no. best career and goat by default. I guess

1987_Lakers
01-27-2022, 12:59 AM
I dunno the best QB to me should have a rocket for an arm, be durable as hell, be at least somewhat mobile. be exciting to watch.

like I was more impressed with Brett favre than I ever was with Brady as strictly a talent

but favres decision making was bad. Brady is just the smartest player ever. the best? no. best career and goat by default. I guess

Brett Favre? Lmao. Retard confirmed.

sdot_thadon
01-27-2022, 01:03 AM

Brady also lost a bunch as the favorite, so that alone disqualifies him from comparison to Jordan

Jordan is like Babe Ruth or Ali - he'll still be goat in 100 years
Neither of those guys are undisputed as the goat of their sport lol.

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 01:15 AM
Neither of those guys are undisputed as the goat of their sport lol.

who said they were undisputed. nobody is undisputed in anything opinion based. they're overwhelming favorites for goat

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-greatest-baseball-players-of-all-time

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-best-boxers-of-all-time

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-top-nba-players-of-all-time

https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-football-players-ever

MrFonzworth
01-27-2022, 01:27 AM

Nope he's AirBonner, the fake Celtics fan/LeBron slurper

TheGoatest
01-27-2022, 09:48 AM
When future generations look Jordan up and see that he is nowhere near the top when it comes to winning (Russell) nor stats (LeBron), they will say "Wait, what exactly was so special about this guy?"

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 10:36 AM
When future generations look Jordan up and see that he is nowhere near the top when it comes to winning (Russell) nor stats (LeBron), they will say "Wait, what exactly was so special about this guy?"

when looking up someone the first 2 things someone does is go to.their wiki page and then go to YouTube. and in those cases they will see this

https://i.ibb.co/KywfsZP/Screenshot-20220127-093119-Chrome.jpg

and this

https://youtu.be/SUo8skGvl-Q

nobodies going to basketball reference and looking up triple doubles or total playoff points lol

RogueBorg
01-27-2022, 12:19 PM

Brady has the stats and is 7/10 in Super Bowls not 4/10.

3ba11
01-27-2022, 12:21 PM
when looking up someone the first 2 things someone does is go to.their wiki page and then go to YouTube. and in those cases they will see this

and this

nobodies going to basketball reference and looking up triple doubles or total playoff points lol

And there you have it

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 12:30 PM
And there you have it
And LeBron's would be better than Kobe's, Curry's, Giannis', Dirk's, & Kawhi's. There you have it

3ba11
01-27-2022, 12:35 PM
And LeBron's would be better than Kobe's, Curry's, Giannis', Dirk's, & Kawhi's. There you have it

Losing goes on the resume too, and no one lost as much as Lebron - worst Finals record in 3-pointer history and the worst record of losing with preseason favorites in history.

He's also the all-time leader in turnovers

He also has less rings than Kobe despite forming super-teams that contained an extra all-star teammate (3 all-star teams), which Kobe never had.

Ultimately, Lebron's legacy is the "decision" to hand-pick all the best players and form super-teams - and still mostly lose.. the GOAT loser - no one is better at it or loses with more teams and casts and favorites than Lebron

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Losing goes on the resume too, and no one lost as much as Lebron - worst Finals record in 3-pointer history and the worst record of losing with preseason favorites in history.

He also has less rings than Kobe despite forming super-teams that contained an extra all-star teammate (3 all-star teams), which Kobe never had.

Ultimately, Lebron's legacy is the "decision" to hand-pick all the best players and form super-teams - and still mostly lose.. the GOAT loser - no one is better at it or loses with more teams and casts and favorites than Lebron
All but literally a dozen or so players in the history of the league lost more than LeBron did, so that's just factually incorrect. He currently has the most titles of anybody else in the league.

Wally450
01-27-2022, 01:17 PM
he's not MJ

You're right. He's better.

RogueBorg
01-27-2022, 01:52 PM

All 100% correct.

RogueBorg
01-27-2022, 01:53 PM
All but literally a dozen or so players in the history of the league lost more than LeBron did, so that's just factually incorrect. He currently has the most titles of anybody else in the league.

He's talking 3-point era. Who's lost more than Lebron in the 3 point era?

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 01:57 PM
He's talking 3-point era. Who's lost more than Lebron in the 3 point era?
Everyone who doesn't have 4 titles, so like 99.99999999% of the players from the 3 point era :lol

RRR3
01-27-2022, 01:59 PM
Everyone who doesn't have 4 titles, so like 99.99999999% of the players from the 3 point era :lol
:roll:

3ba11
01-27-2022, 02:24 PM

It's funny because the extra Finals trips that Lebron got by forming super-teams in a 1-star team conference provided a bigger sample size of Finals to CONFIRM that Lebron is the biggest loser in modern Finals history

The extra Finals trips confirmed that he yields low team ceilings (woat Finals record) and weak or underperforming teams regardless of cast..

but we didn't need 47467 Finals trips to find that out - it's intuitive that frontcourt ball-dominance is inherently suboptimal and more suboptimal than any other kind of ball-dominance.. Too bad he lacks elite jumpshooting skill or pure scoring, which would provide a more sophisticated and less predictable attack

Ultimately, Lebron only beat the West 3 times, so he'd have 3 Finals appearances if his career was in the West from 06-19' instead of the East

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 02:29 PM
It's funny because the extra Finals trips that Lebron got by forming super-teams in a 1-star team conference provided a bigger sample size of Finals to CONFIRM that Lebron is the biggest loser in modern Finals history

The extra Finals trips confirmed that he yields low team ceilings (woat Finals record) and weak or underperforming teams regardless of cast..

but we didn't need 47467 Finals trips to find that out - it's intuitive that frontcourt ball-dominance is inherently suboptimal and more suboptimal than any other kind of ball-dominance.. Too bad he lacks elite jumpshooting skill or pure scoring, which would provide a more sophisticated and less predictable attack
Take away all his Finals trips, he still has 4 titles, which is more than literally all but a handful of players in the modern era have won, and more than anybody does currently playing today.

3ba11
01-27-2022, 02:31 PM
Take away all his Finals trips, he still has 4 titles, which is more than literally all but a handful of players in the modern era have won, and more than anybody does currently playing today.

Take away his Finals trips and he has zero rings because you have to make the Finals to win them

Only people who are bad at math give someone credit for winning 4 chips in 4747558 tries

He needs 3 Finals trips to win 1 (woat) and colludes to get those trips

ArbitraryWater
01-27-2022, 04:41 PM
brady has a kareem type career. nobody in football has a jordan type legacy

if a football player came along and won 6 superbowls with 6 superbowl mvps and 5 regular season mvps and was a legend on offense and defense like randy moss and deion sanders combined and had the most receiving touchdowns and interceptions and had the most yards/TD's 10 times and was a defensive player of the year then he would quite easily be ahead of brady even with 1 less title and 4 less superbowl appearances

i don't think brady can ever pass jordan as the #1 athlete of all time. only babe ruth and muhammad Ali has an argument with MJ cause they were also legends on offense and defense

brady is top 5 but probly behind those big 3 and tied with gretzky for #4/5

and the reason i say hes like kareem is cause his career is more based on longevity and an accumulation of accomplishments over time. while the others were more known for their peak play while also accomplishing the most major awards.

doesnt work like that.

some sports can only be competed on on one end.

you simply add up the impact.

where as other sports REQUIRE you to also have defensive impact as otherwise youre a liability.

its silly to say ali is greater than brady cause ali dodged punches well and brady did nothing for his defense.

yea, thats how their sports work.

ArbitraryWater
01-27-2022, 04:42 PM
Take away his Finals trips and he has zero rings because you have to make the Finals to win them

Only people who are bad at math give someone credit for winning 4 chips in 4747558 tries

He needs 3 Finals trips to win 1 (woat) and colludes to get those trips

lebron is 4/10 not 4/12, and his team gave him no shot of winning in 07/15/17/18.

ArbitraryWater
01-27-2022, 04:43 PM

people wont look it up.

it will just be known

Spurs m8
01-27-2022, 04:43 PM
3ball again :applause:

nineiron
01-27-2022, 04:47 PM
Brady is the goat (mahomes may pass him if he plays til 40).

It's not the same though. He doesn't run, he doesn't catch, he doesn't play defense. All he does is stand there. That's why he can play til 45, he's like a pitcher in baseball who just picked football instead

Shohei Ohtani says hi

nineiron
01-27-2022, 04:54 PM

and this

and there is no one, absolutely no one, in any sport, that has MJ level highlight reels.

nineiron
01-27-2022, 04:55 PM

you forgot BRONZE medal :)

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 05:12 PM
and there is no one, absolutely no one, in any sport, that has MJ level highlight reels.

kobe has better ones actually. but jordan has the best highlight package + resume