PDA

View Full Version : Should we be concerned about the future of humanity?

Nanners
01-27-2022, 06:45 AM
Have you tried to speak with a zoomer lately? Their language is some weird code and it seems like they all have multiple psychiatric disorders. Is humanity screwed?

https://i.ibb.co/4RmrJY4/1642997931653.jpg

SATAN
01-27-2022, 10:03 AM
Stop being a boomer. And yes, humanity is ****ed. Every generation thought so. People invented religion to cope ffs.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 10:21 AM
Stop being a boomer. And yes, humanity is ****ed. Every generation thought so. People invented religion to cope ffs.

https://i.ibb.co/tMNLhk2/1642998035261.png

HunterSThompson
01-27-2022, 10:44 AM
no.. things change. it's a cycle of oppression and freedom every so often. people will get sick of this current climate sooner or later. the liberal progressive hipsters will think their current stance is too boring/mainstream/cliche/ not in style and shift back to free hippies with zero f*cks given again within the next 10 years or so.

maybe sooner. even blm hysteria only lasted 2 years. nobody talks about that crap anymore

highwhey
01-27-2022, 11:32 AM
you energy isn't vibing with my energy OP

Nanners
01-27-2022, 11:36 AM

Does this help?

https://i.ibb.co/hCwZbGf/1642642063769.jpg

hateraid
01-27-2022, 12:33 PM
Humans have become less empathetic and accountable. Which makes us as a whole less connected to each other and a whole lot more selfish. You can tell even from this messageboard if you compare it to 15 years ago.
It doesn't mean we're ****ed though. Humans can still thrive. We're very resilient when it comes to self preservation.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 12:39 PM
Humans have become less empathetic and accountable. Which makes us as a whole less connected to each other and a whole lot more selfish. You can tell even from this messageboard if you compare it to 15 years ago.
It doesn't mean we're ****ed though. Humans can still thrive. We're very resilient when it comes to self preservation.

Can humans really thrive if theyre cutting their hair to look like broccoli?

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 12:39 PM
Are we really any more fcked than we were in the previous century when we were involved in two different World Wars in the span of 20 years? Or when the likes of Mao, Stalin & Hitler committed the mass genocide of millions of people.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Are we really any more fcked than we were in the previous century when we were involved in two different World Wars in the span of 20 years? Or when the likes of Mao, Stalin & Hitler committed the mass genocide of millions of people.

You dont think the Paul brothers or AOC are going to genocide 2/3 of this country when they take control of things? Say what you will about Mao, Stalin and Hitler... at least they were well read.

Off the Court
01-27-2022, 01:03 PM
And before that there was slavery and a real Civil War that existed outside of name calling on the internet.

We are a generation who thinks the world is ending if we see a video of someone rushing into a convenience store to steal some aspirin. :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
01-27-2022, 01:22 PM

You have energy??

Manny98
01-27-2022, 01:48 PM
The way people blindely follow the governments orders and what they hear on the news like a herd of sheeprather than using logic and thinking for themselves then yes we should be concerned about humanities future

SouBeachTalents
01-27-2022, 02:12 PM
And before that there was slavery and a real Civil War that existed outside of name calling on the internet.

We are a generation who thinks the world is ending if we see a video of someone rushing into a convenience store to steal some aspirin. :oldlol:
Or go back even 60 years when blacks weren't allowed into certain establishments or weren't allowed to use certain bathrooms or water fountains. There are for sure things to legitimately dislike about today, but people acting like things aren't exponentially better than they were in the past are soft as baby shit :lol

Patrick Chewing
01-27-2022, 02:14 PM
Or go back even 60 years when blacks weren't allowed into certain establishments or weren't allowed to use certain bathrooms or water fountains. There are for sure things to legitimately dislike about today, but people acting like things aren't exponentially better than they were in the past are soft as baby shit :lol

Then it truly makes you wonder why Millennials cry so much about the current state of things.

hateraid
01-27-2022, 02:47 PM
Can humans really thrive if theyre cutting their hair to look like broccoli?

Yes. Because self preservation is probably the greatest human trait. Cockroaches are ugly. Yet they survive

Nanners
01-27-2022, 03:11 PM
Yes. Because self preservation is probably the greatest human trait. Cockroaches are ugly. Yet they survive

Big yikes, cockroaches are not really a viable analogy here.

No cap - aint no cockroach hypebeasts, aint no cockroach simps (except RRR3), aint no cockroaches HODLing... that said, I will grant you that gen Z are the cockroaches of generations

Patrick Chewing
01-27-2022, 04:20 PM
If men keep cutting off their penises, then the future of humanity is indeed doomed.

Im Still Ballin
01-27-2022, 04:23 PM
On gang, bruh!

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 04:41 PM
Fellas, please. Let's not discuss these things in front of the NPC children.

Why dont yall head on over to my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/TofP), and we can enjoy some meaningful conversations from a private perspective of logic and truth, which will ultimately benefit each us going forward.

Hope to see you there :cheers:

Nanners
01-27-2022, 04:42 PM
On gang, bruh!
This post hits different, you're talking my language fam,

fsvr54
01-27-2022, 04:45 PM
I legit don't believe zoomers have the social skills or work ethic to actually keep the edifice of civilization upright and flowing like their forefathers. They just dont have any cojones or concept of carrying your own weight.

ArbitraryWater
01-27-2022, 04:46 PM

yes, because this is a matter of SOCIETY....

the people are inherently warped.

the culture is gone.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 04:47 PM
Fellas, please. Let's not discuss these things in front of the NPC children.

Why dont yall head on over to my Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/TofP), and we can enjoy some meaningful conversations from a private perspective of logic and truth, which will ultimately benefit each us going forward.

Hope to see you there :cheers:

i got much love for ya fam, but highkey this glowup pretty sus

your drip is on fleek but what exactly am I buying if I subscribe to your vibe?

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 04:59 PM
i got much love for ya fam, but highkey this glowup pretty sus

your drip is on fleek but what exactly am I buying if I subscribe to your vibe?

It's about future gang, no cap. Network shit.

You aint convincin no mainstream Usual Sus to chill when they got no chill. We dun tried that the last 15 years fam. Aint in the cards long term. Waste of time.

Talkin bout what we can control. Pappa Klaus got new rounds of injectibles comin down the line, customized by social class eventually? We identify, keep our eye on the ball, avoid steppin improper. Stay plugged in, dig? Aint discussin shit with no Usuals no more. Steady keepin the real ones afloat. Exchanging thoughts, views, info privately.

Cant appease no Usual Sus. Aint never gonna happen in this world, on God that's how the game be. But we stay informed. Peepin opportunities. Discussin angles. Stay ahead of the pack. That's how the WEF got formed. Why not one for our generation?

It's all you can do in this life, boi. Aint no other solutions fr fr. That's the game we got born in.

Real facts.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 05:06 PM
lol im sold, subscribed

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 05:11 PM
lol im sold, subscribed

'ppreciate ya Fam.

Been workin on the set up the last few days. Got the weekly blog goin (hopefully posting more than once a week, but dont want to over-promise) and will set up a discord for group discussions. People can feel free to observe or participate, also nobody has to identify themselves either personally or by their ISH account, but ofc they can if they want (will also have non ISHers on there). Basically everyone can use it however they please, but I'm gonna try to make it a place for the dicussions that are simply no longer worth having publicly.

We takin over, boyzez.

Nanners
01-27-2022, 05:15 PM
This is random but any chance you know how to photoshop my ISH avatar to have zoomer broccoli hair?

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 05:19 PM
This is random but any chance you know how to photoshop my ISH avatar to have zoomer broccoli hair? no cap

My tech game weak af tbh bruh. I hired someone on fiverr to do the graphics on my patreon :lol

Nanners
01-27-2022, 05:22 PM
damn... in that case I guess I have to keep posting as if im some kind of cringe ass boomer

n00bie
01-27-2022, 05:38 PM
The older I get, the more I understand why we weren't meant to live forever.

The world is getting ****ing weird and I can't imagine what it'll be like in another 100 years.

Cars driving by themselves, all electric motors. Boring.

Kids being taught in school that they can be a girl, boy, both or neither. Wtf?

Getting in trouble for calling a dude a "him". Wtf?

People being scared to pick up the phone, but they'll respond via txt.

Absolutely no real world interactions when the "metaverse" becomes mainstream.

We weren't meant to live forever for a reason. Our brains can't handle this insanity.

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 05:43 PM
The older I get, the more I understand why we weren't meant to live forever.

The world is getting ****ing weird and I can't imagine what it'll be like in another 100 years.

Kids being taught in school that they can be a girl, boy, both or neither. Wtf?

Getting in trouble for calling a dude a "him". Wtf?

People being scared to pick up the phone, but they'll respond via txt.

Absolutely no real world interactions when the "metaverse" becomes mainstream.

We weren't meant to live forever for a reason. Our brains can't handle this insanity.

Agreed, but for every problem there is a solution.

And the reality is, any solution will work for some people, and not for others.

There's always gonna be a class of people who dictate the solutions on their terms. It's fundamental. It happens in every generation.

So if ya cant beat em...

You know ;) (https://www.patreon.com/TofP)

Nanners
01-27-2022, 06:32 PM

I agree with virtually everything you said, other than this statement... on this topic you are just flat out wrong.

A decent electric car (like a performance oriented Tesla) is WAY more fun to drive than 99.9% of combustion cars. Once you experience the acceleration from electric motors, driving a combustion engine feels like driving a semi truck or something... it so lethargic and slow to respond in comparison.

Also I can recharge my Tesla in my driveway from 0-300mi of range for ~$4 or $5... meanwhile it costs almost $100 to buy a full tank of gas for my toyota 4runner

SATAN
01-27-2022, 07:31 PM
Also I can recharge my Tesla in my driveway from 0-300mi of range for ~$4 or $5...

How long does it take?

Nanners
01-27-2022, 07:57 PM
How long does it take?

On my home charger it can recharge about 45 miles of range per hour, so going from 0-100% takes 6 or 7 hours

If you're in a rush, it can also recharge from 0-90ish% in 20 or 30 minutes at a supercharger...but it costs ~$15ish to do a full refill at a supercharger

Jasper
01-27-2022, 08:28 PM

point on.

Axe
01-27-2022, 09:45 PM
I agree with virtually everything you said, other than this statement... on this topic you are just flat out wrong.

A decent electric car (like a performance oriented Tesla) is WAY more fun to drive than 99.9% of combustion cars. Once you experience the acceleration from electric motors, driving a combustion engine feels like driving a semi truck or something... it so lethargic and slow to respond in comparison.

Also I can recharge my Tesla in my driveway from 0-300mi of range for ~$4 or $5... meanwhile it costs almost $100 to buy a full tank of gas for my toyota 4runner
Hope it doesn't grab any problems if you ever find yourself having the need to traverse through deep floods, rivers, etc.

coin24
01-27-2022, 10:35 PM
The “metaverse” will be the end of the world as we know it..

Im Still Ballin
01-27-2022, 11:18 PM
'ppreciate ya Fam.

Been workin on the set up the last few days. Got the weekly blog goin (hopefully posting more than once a week, but dont want to over-promise) and will set up a discord for group discussions. People can feel free to observe or participate, also nobody has to identify themselves either personally or by their ISH account, but ofc they can if they want (will also have non ISHers on there). Basically everyone can use it however they please, but I'm gonna try to make it a place for the dicussions that are simply no longer worth having publicly.

We takin over, boyzez.
Say less, big homie. We stan you, on gang.

FultzNationRISE
01-27-2022, 11:51 PM
Say less, big homie. We stan you, on gang.

That’s lit.

n00bie
01-28-2022, 10:01 AM

A Tesla is more fun to drive compared to a regular car.. yes, but not a sports car.

I can't imagine how a car with absolutely no sounds, and the inability to shift gears can be more fun than a screaming Ferrari with a naturally aspirated V12 or even a V8.

There's a reason why all the non electric sports cars are all going up in value. Billionaires driving their electric Lamborghinis in the future are going to be really jealous when an old ass Aventador comes screaming beside them on the freeway.

I guess I'm just old school. I still love shifting gears in my car.

Chick Stern
01-28-2022, 11:28 AM
A Tesla is more fun to drive compared to a regular car.. yes, but not a sports car.

I can't imagine how a car with absolutely no sounds, and the inability to shift gears can be more fun than a screaming Ferrari with a naturally aspirated V12 or even a V8.

There's a reason why all the non electric sports cars are all going up in value. Billionaires driving their electric Lamborghinis in the future are going to be really jealous when an old ass Aventador comes screaming beside them on the freeway.

It’s like people who still pine for a rotary dial phone. Why? Progress advances the world. There is a reason we don’t have coal belching factories anymore.

Patrick Chewing
01-28-2022, 11:37 AM
point on.

:facepalm

On point.

hateraid
01-28-2022, 12:04 PM
Big yikes, cockroaches are not really a viable analogy here.

No cap - aint no cockroach hypebeasts, aint no cockroach simps (except RRR3), aint no cockroaches HODLing... that said, I will grant you that gen Z are the cockroaches of generations

I meant humankind as a whole. We are resilient due to our need for self preservation. That's a trait everyone has

Off the Court
01-28-2022, 12:12 PM

On point.

He's making fun of the way Gen Z talks :facepalm

Patrick Chewing ladies and gentlemen. :oldlol:

BurningHammer
01-28-2022, 12:20 PM
After reading this thread, yeah, we are all doom. :(

Patrick Chewing
01-28-2022, 01:36 PM
He's making fun of the way Gen Z talks :facepalm

Patrick Chewing ladies and gentlemen. :oldlol:

Uhh no. Jasper is 78 years old and clearly doesn't know how to say it correctly.

Nanners
01-28-2022, 02:11 PM

Like I said, a good electric is more fun to drive than 99.9% of cars. No doubt something exotic and special like an aventador would be part of the 0.1% that would be more fun, but they also cost 8x as much.

There are some benefits to making no sound - while I do love the sound of a nice combustion engine its also really nice being able to go full throttle without alerting the whole neighborhood. When I was younger I had a porsche with an aftermarket exhaust that was loud enough to set off car alarms, and while it was def cool it was also a huge cop magnet and it felt a little antisocial making so much noise all of the time. Also between the noise and the suspension, that car could get pretty brutal on long trips.

I spent a lot of years driving a stick and I still love shifting most of the time, but it can be a bit of a chore at times too (traffic).

Anyway, while noise and shifting can be pretty fun, for me the most fun thing about driving is that feeling of being plastered in your seat by heavy acceleration, and electric motors are just inherently better at creating this sensation since they have 100% torque the instant you hit the pedal.

Lakers Legend#32
01-28-2022, 04:05 PM

On point.

Old Poopsie is trying to sound young.

Im Still Ballin
01-29-2022, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF2Mf6HxIi0&ab_channel=SaturdayNightLive