PDA

View Full Version : Lebron doesn't know how to play off-ball because

3ba11
01-28-2022, 12:41 PM
he doesn't seem to understand that off-ball play entails acting QUICKLY and almost IMMEDIATELY upon the catch..

Unfortunately, this bum never learned a higher brand of ball than the AAU ball-dominance he learned as a teenager - so he thinks that off-ball players are supposed to stand and hold the ball (survey the floor) after catching the ball..

Accordingly, this fraud doesn't know how to play and never did.. 4/10 (2/10 without teammate bailouts).. The fraud continues...

sdot_thadon
01-28-2022, 12:49 PM
The Real question: is op capable of making an off-Bron post?

Wally450
01-28-2022, 12:49 PM
The Real question: is op capable of making an off-Bron post?

No chance at all. He's got a mental problem.

MadDog
01-28-2022, 12:56 PM
They should just move LeBron to the 1. If AD plays anywhere like he did last night, the Lakers are still formidable.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:06 PM
They should just move LeBron to the 1. If AD plays anywhere like he did last night, the Lakers are still formidable.

Agreed

Lebron's ball-dominance isn't abnormal at the PG position..

By starting at point guard, the Lakers avoid Lebron's 2 point guard lineups (2 guys on the floor with a point guard hold-time) that give teammates less hold-time and assists than they get in 1 point guard lineups..

Lower teammate assists equals low TEAM assists and a brand that struggles on the championship level - the Lakers avoid this 4/10 suboptimal brand by starting Lebron at PG

TheCorporation
01-28-2022, 01:08 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/XJ2T4rHP/Pippen-has-spoken.jpg

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:12 PM

:lebronamazed:

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:12 PM

Jordan does everything better than Lebron:

* Ball movement and team assists

* Team offense

* Scoring

* Clutch

* Defense

* Winning

So I wouldn't listen to a guy that needed therapy over Larsa and said Phil chose Kukoc on the last shot due to racism

1987_Lakers
01-28-2022, 01:15 PM
said Phil chose Kukoc on the last shot due to racism

Says the guy who said the reason black QBs are not that successful is because of racism.

SouBeachTalents
01-28-2022, 01:17 PM

* Team offense

* Scoring

* Clutch

* Defense

* Winning

So I wouldn't listen to a guy that needed therapy over Larsa and said Phil chose Kukoc on the last shot due to racism
If this were true you wouldn't devote 8 years and 40,000 posts to the subject. Only someone you're truly threatened by could evoke that kind of dedication.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:18 PM
Says the guy who said the reason black QBs are not that successful is because of racism.

They aren't considered for quarterback at young ages as much as white guys.. They aren't groomed from the age of 10 to be quarterback like most great white QB's

Affluence is a factor - a lot of these white QB's come from good families, whereas no one thinks to put the ghetto kid with holes in his shoes at QB

3ba11
01-28-2022, 01:20 PM
If this were true you wouldn't devote 8 years and 40,000 posts to the subject. Only someone you're truly threatened by could evoke that kind of dedication.

It's all statistical fact and true but misreported in the media

Hence my posts

My posts are due media misreporting, lying and sheer ignorance about the game and how the game works

GrayGoat
01-28-2022, 05:38 PM
Is op capable of an off-Bron post? Anyone?

John8204
01-28-2022, 05:59 PM

* Team offense

* Scoring

* Clutch

* Defense

* Winning

1. Never beat his rival in the playoffs (Bird 6-0)
2. Couldn't win on a new team (Heat, Cavs, Lakers)
3. Didn't win the respect of his teammates

Ne 1
01-28-2022, 08:37 PM
You obviously don’t watch basketball. LeBron been lethal in the post since his rookie year, and he can play off ball, but of course coaches would rather have the ball in his hands because of his decision making. He's been scoring so easily lately because he can play off the ball on this team. In fact, he's been sharing responsibilities with Russ. So idk what games you are talking about.

k0kakw0rld
01-28-2022, 08:44 PM
STFU Idiot! There is not a single day you spend without thinking, talking, typing about LeBron. You are a deranged man.

3ba11
01-28-2022, 09:04 PM
You obviously don’t watch basketball. LeBron been lethal in the post since his rookie year, and he can play off ball, but of course coaches would rather have the ball in his hands because of his decision making. He's been scoring so easily lately because he can play off the ball on this team. In fact, he's been sharing responsibilities with Russ. So idk what games you are talking about.

It doesn't matter that Lebron makes great decisions while dominating the ball if ball-dominance is an inferior way of playing.. And if he lacks the skills to play the best way (ball movement) that yields the best teammate fits and highest team ceilings.

That's why other teams don't need Lebron to "make decisions" because they're playing a better way altogether - their honed ball movement makes better decisions to achieve superior offenses and teams than Lebron ever had, with less offensive help.

If Lebron's decision-making and brand of ball is so good,, then why did he turn the preseason favorite into Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (2011-2016) - that's a clear underachievement of the expectation, so Lebron wasn't doing something right (he was employing an inferior brand of ball because that's what his spotty-shooting, ball-dominant skillset is - inferior).

Ultimately, coaches put the ball in his hands because that's the only way he can produce at an elite level and they can't marginalize their best player.. Otoh, guys like MJ, Kobe, Bird or even Kawhi are so skilled on-ball AND off-ball (elite jumpshooting skill) that no offense can hold them down even if they don't get to dominate the ball.. Unlike Lebron, they can produce at an elite level and make great decisions for superior team offense WITHOUT dominating the ball.

Lebron's super-teams would've won every year if he had the skills to play a different way (ball movement system that doesn't reduce teammates to spot-up roles like ball-dominance does, especially FRONTCOURT ball-dominance).

3ba11
01-28-2022, 09:46 PM
Lebron doesn't realize that off-ball means acting quickly upon the catch:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-19-2021/DodKUL.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2015/jncEY5.gif

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-06-2015/ZOSwRH.gif

^^^ examples of running off-screens and then pure scoring ability (i.e. off-the-cuff and/or altered/contested shot-making and/or pure shooting touch)

And Lebron doesn't know how to size up his man quickly upon the catch for a quick attack/quick-iso:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-01-2015/QL6EFC.gif

The idea is to shred the defender within a second or two of catching the ball