- Bam (replacing durant as starter)
- Butler ( could also replace durant)
- Vucevic
- Lavine
- Harden
- Garland
- Tatum
- Middleton

*both lamelo and bridges will get snubbed for herro or vucevic to get in due to coaches bias

the west reserves selected by Monty Williams will be

- Paul
- Booker
- Ayton
- Luka
- Gobert
- Mitchell
- Towns

*Anthony Edward's will get snubbed for Ayton as a front court selection due to coaches bias

noonereal
01-28-2022, 07:26 PM
I see you got no interest in this thread.

Next time place "Kobe or Jordon" in the thread cap.

That is all the fools here talk about.

John8204
01-28-2022, 07:35 PM
All-star Reserves

East
Jimmy Butler (Heat) (replaces Durant)
Lemello Ball (Hornets)
Zach LaVine (Bulls)
Tyler Herro (Heat)
Bam Adebayo (Heat)
Fred VanFleet (Raptors)
Darius Garland (Cavs)
Jason Tatum (Celtics)

West
Chris Paul (Suns)
Devin Booker (Suns)
Luka Doncic (Mavericks)
Rudy Gobert (Jazz)
Anthony Edwards (Timberwolves)
Draymond Green (Warriors)
Karl Anthony-Towns (Timberwolves)

SATAN
01-28-2022, 07:39 PM
Herro...VanFleet...Lamelo...Garland...Edwards...

Interesting.

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-28-2022, 07:55 PM
Wiggins over Devin Booker is a joke and I don't even like Booker

Spurs m8
01-28-2022, 07:58 PM
I see you got no interest in this thread.

Next time place "Kobe or Jordon" in the thread cap.

That is all the fools here talk about.

Are you deliberately being deceptive?

And pretending an alt doesn't post about LeBron 24/7 and ruined this place a long time ago?

Spurs m8
01-28-2022, 08:00 PM

Have you STILL not worked out Booker is a guard and Wiggins is in the front court?

Fvck me sideways

k0kakw0rld
01-28-2022, 08:16 PM
Siakam > Bam

HunterSThompson
01-28-2022, 08:23 PM
Siakam > Bam

is siakam > Gobert too?

I actually wanna hear your response. il wait

Jasper
01-28-2022, 08:24 PM

I would never expected Wiggins to be an ALL STAR (.)

This is called San Fran ballot box stuffing . (republican's do all kinds of crap like this)
Not to have the best team in the league right now ----> RIGHT NOW without a starting all star... shows how bad the all-star game is.

Kawhi_Why_Not
01-28-2022, 08:26 PM
Have you STILL not worked out Booker is a guard and Wiggins is in the front court?

Fvck me sideways

Since when did they start caring about that? They voted George as a SF last season even though he played SG all year

Chuckbe
01-28-2022, 08:28 PM
I would never expected Wiggins to be an ALL STAR (.)

This is called San Fran ballot box stuffing . (republican's do all kinds of crap like this)
Not to have the best team in the league right now ----> RIGHT NOW without a starting all star... shows how bad the all-star game is.

Fvck me sideways

Chuckbe
01-28-2022, 08:29 PM
Siakam > Bam

Boucher > Bam

HunterSThompson
01-28-2022, 08:32 PM
Since when did they start caring about that? They voted George as a SF last season even though he played SG all year

I remember Duncan would flip from PF to center and back a lot back in the day depending on where the voters wanted to put him on all nba and all defensive teams. I think its all write ins and they have a code to go by but it can be bent a bit to fit an agenda but they won't do it unless it's someone really popular. like if luka was black he definitely gets in over Wiggins and they call him a point forward.

when they announced ja morant was starting over him the tnt crew all jumped out their chairs. never saw people so happy before. we all know the real reason why

same reason Stephen a Smith tried burying him and porzongis when they were drafted

John8204
01-28-2022, 08:33 PM
Herro...VanFleet...Lamelo...Garland...Edwards...

Interesting.

Not really...just looking at representing as many teams as possible

East -
1. Miami - Bam, Butler, Herro
2. Chicago - DeRozan, LaVine
3. Cleveland - Garland
4. Brooklyn - Durant
5. Philadelphia - Embiid
6. Bucks - Giannis
7. Hornets - Ball
8. Celtics - Tatum
9. Raptorts - Van Fleet
12. Hawks - Trae Young

West
1. Phoenix - Booker, Paul
2. Golden State - Curry, Wiggins, Green
3. Memphis - Morant
4. Jazz - Gobert
5. Mavs - Luca
6. Denver - Joker
7. Clippers - no starters
8. Timberwolves - Edwards, Towns
9. Lakers - Lebron James

HunterSThompson
01-28-2022, 08:38 PM
Not really...just looking at representing as many teams as possible

East -
1. Miami - Bam, Butler, Herro
2. Chicago - DeRozan, LaVine
3. Cleveland - Garland
4. Brooklyn - Durant
5. Philadelphia - Embiid
6. Bucks - Giannis
7. Hornets - Ball
8. Celtics - Tatum
9. Raptorts - Van Fleet
12. Hawks - Trae Young

West
1. Phoenix - Booker, Paul
2. Golden State - Curry, Wiggins, Green
3. Memphis - Morant
4. Jazz - Gobert
5. Mavs - Luca
6. Denver - Joker
7. Clippers - no starters
8. Timberwolves - Edwards, Towns
9. Lakers - Lebron James

you actually think the east coach will pick fredo and lamelo over Harden and Middleton?.. I'd rather it be that way but they won't do it

and no Donovan mitchell???? wtf lol

Jasper
01-28-2022, 08:54 PM

Fvck me sideways

if you can't read into ... go fvck yourself.
Booker is having a better year than Curry.
Wiggins was a ballot box stuffer.

k0kakw0rld
01-28-2022, 08:59 PM
is siakam > Gobert too?

I actually wanna hear your response. il wait

He does more for a team than Gobert does. Offensively, Siakam is a far better player than Gobert.
Defensively it is a different story. However, you won't see Gobert guard perimeter players like Siakam is asked to do.

Xiao Yao You
01-28-2022, 09:01 PM
He does more for a team than Gobert does. Offensively, Siakam is a far better player than Gobert.
Defensively it is a different story. However, you won't see Gobert guard perimeter players like Siakam is asked to do.

Gobert guards perimeter players and the Jazz suck without him. Does Toronto suck without Siakam?

Xiao Yao You
01-28-2022, 09:04 PM
.500. Guess they are mediocre even with Siakam. A far better player :roll:

HunterSThompson
01-28-2022, 09:39 PM

gobert is infinitely more valuable than siakam. I don't care about who's more dynamic on offense lol

John8204
01-28-2022, 09:52 PM
you actually think the east coach will pick fredo and lamelo over Harden and Middleton?.. I'd rather it be that way but they won't do it

and no Donovan mitchell???? wtf lol

Well we're talking about what we want or what we think...

I would be very happy to see Harden get snubbed this season, it really is his fault that Brooklyn is a 4 seed. As for Mitchell..I'm sure he'll make it but I would rather reward the team on the up (Timberwolves) over the team on the down (Jazz)

red1
01-28-2022, 10:11 PM
Fred is getting in for sure. He's been playing like a top-tier allstar.

wagexslave
01-29-2022, 02:33 PM

Fvck me sideways

Ayton is a front court player and I don't think he deserves to be an All Star even though I'm a Suns fan.... but I'd take Ayton over Wiggins 1000 out of 1000 times. Not even the same tier, IMO Ayton is already a tier above Wiggins and the gap will only widen with time. Ayton is at least around the "fringe star" level when you consider his overall impact. Wiggins is like a "very good starting role player" at best. 0 chance he should be considered an All Star especially when he's averaging just 18/4/2 while playing with Steph and Dray.

fsvr54
01-29-2022, 03:04 PM
Ayton is a front court player and I don't think he deserves to be an All Star even though I'm a Suns fan.... but I'd take Ayton over Wiggins 1000 out of 1000 times. Not even the same tier, IMO Ayton is already a tier above Wiggins and the gap will only widen with time. Ayton is at least around the "fringe star" level when you consider his overall impact. Wiggins is like a "very good starting role player" at best. 0 chance he should be considered an All Star especially when he's averaging just 18/4/2 while playing with Steph and Dray.

Yup. Suns definitely deserved a starter over Wiggins