PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie Irving at Golden State

L.Kizzle
01-29-2022, 01:59 PM
I'm hearing reports that Kyrie can play tonight?
How? I thought they had a mandate similar to Brooklyn?

Kblaze8855
01-29-2022, 02:03 PM
It doesn’t apply to visiting athletes though I saw the city…something…not mayor but something….saying it was a disgrace. They may change it.

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2022, 02:16 PM
Makes no sense to apply a mandate to your team's players but not the opposing team. Neither scientifically to fight the pandemic nor on the court giving yourself a disadvantage. If you have a mandate you should apply it to everyone. I don't get it. I am tempted to say this has more to do with shady backroom dealing than public safety but I don't see how that helps or who that helps there either

L.Kizzle
01-29-2022, 02:20 PM
It doesn’t apply to visiting athletes though I saw the city…something…not mayor but something….saying it was a disgrace. They may change it.
That's so got damn backwards lol.

3ba11
01-29-2022, 02:23 PM
Will watch the 4th quarter of this game if it's a close one

I love watching the historic Kyrie/Curry rivalry... :pimp:.. maybe I'll watch more than a quarter but I'm afraid of the insight I will glean watching that much.. but the Kyrie/Curry rivalry is worth it

Manny98
01-29-2022, 02:37 PM
He's playing...

warriorfan
01-29-2022, 02:57 PM
Will watch the 4th quarter of this game if it's a close one

I love watching the historic Kyrie/Curry rivalry... :pimp:.. maybe I'll watch more than a quarter but I'm afraid of the insight I will glean watching that much.. but the Kyrie/Curry rivalry is worth it

Savvy move.. Will probably do the same. Still locked into football for the most part.

FultzNationRISE
01-29-2022, 03:22 PM
Nothing about Covid has to make sense.

It just has to prod the scared/weak into compliance with increasingly consolidated authority.

So far so good.

CelticBaller
01-29-2022, 04:18 PM
oh damn ish whitest poster is back

SATAN
01-29-2022, 06:22 PM
https://pics.me.me/this-is-not-even-a-conspiracy-theory-the-earth-isflat-14795071.png

:oldlol:

Real Men Wear Green
01-29-2022, 06:28 PM
Irving is indisputably a nut. I don't have a major problem with them having a mandate but what makes this nonsensical is that they apply the mandate only to the home team but not visiting players. Why is that? How does that make sense if covid is such a serious problem that drastic measures like mandates need to be taken? Either the mandate should apply to all (with medical exceptions) or there shouldn't be one.

bladefd
01-29-2022, 07:57 PM
Irving is indisputably a nut. I don't have a major problem with them having a mandate but what makes this nonsensical is that they apply the mandate only to the home team but not visiting players. Why is that? How does that make sense if covid is such a serious problem that drastic measures like mandates need to be taken? Either the mandate should apply to all (with medical exceptions) or there shouldn't be one.

Yeah, it makes no sense. I agree with the bold.

From what I read, the reason why the mandate doesn't apply to all is because they legally can't. Opposing players are considered employees from another state. Whatever mandate the city creates only applies to employees they have jurisdiction over.

Regardless, the mandate is no longer warranted. NY/GSW/etc should just drop it.

Full Court
01-29-2022, 08:08 PM
Makes no sense to apply a mandate to your team's players but not the opposing team. Neither scientifically to fight the pandemic nor on the court giving yourself a disadvantage. If you have a mandate you should apply it to everyone. I don't get it. I am tempted to say this has more to do with shady backroom dealing than public safety but I don't see how that helps or who that helps there either

None of the vaccine idiocy has anything to do with public safety.

imdaman99
01-29-2022, 11:54 PM
Y'all are right, punishing your home team but letting the road team come in unvaxxed is weird as hell. Prob better than how crazy Australia is, they just did Novax Djokovic dirty deporting him.