PDA

View Full Version : Is this the injury/excuse for missing the playoffs?

RogueBorg
01-30-2022, 02:25 PM
Here it comes, the Lakers are teetering on possibly missing the playoffs and the greatest excuse maker (Lebron) is prepping us all with his next excuse?

Remember this excuse for losing?
https://boston.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3859903/2012/06/lebron-james5.jpg?w=640

How about his one after game 1 of the NBA Finals, Lebron had to make sure we all saw he was wearing a cast;
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/LeBron-James-revealed-he-played-the-last-three-games-with-a-broken-hand-971748.jpg?r=1534411279698

Any others I've missed?

warriorfan
01-30-2022, 02:33 PM
Here it comes, the Lakers are teetering on possibly missing the playoffs and the greatest excuse maker (Lebron) is prepping us all with his next excuse?

https://boston.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/3859903/2012/06/lebron-james5.jpg?w=640

How about his one after game 1 of the NBA Finals, Lebron had to make sure we all saw he was wearing a cast;
https://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/4/590x/LeBron-James-revealed-he-played-the-last-three-games-with-a-broken-hand-971748.jpg?r=1534411279698

Any others I've missed?

Yes. Where he faked an elbow injury in the 2010 playoffs and shot free throws left handed trying to make a scene. Doctors found no structural damage after x-rays and MRI. https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/390315-lebron-james-phantom-elbow-injury.amp.html

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-shoots-his-final-three-throw-picture-id98710849?s=612x612

I one time got banned for saying this because Jeff thought I was trolling but I emailed him the articles and he unbanned me :lol

Also with the hand cast at the post game press conference of the finals, he kept on bringing up the cast when no reporters were even asking about it. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
01-30-2022, 02:46 PM
Lol such a fvcking fraud

nineiron
01-30-2022, 02:48 PM
if the Lakers start winning a few games without him, his knee will magically be healed. just watch.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 10:19 AM
I have a hard time understanding how this guy has fans. Such an obvious fraud.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 10:43 AM

Any others I've missed?

Those were legit injuries. You are just a bitch ass hater.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 10:44 AM
Injuries can happen to anyone. Oftentimes, it's a matter of luck.

For example, CP3 has had better luck with injuries this season.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 10:55 AM
Those were legit injuries.

I agree. A strained vag is a totally legit injury.

Just ask your mom.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:08 AM

Just ask your mom.

I already sent your mom to the ER for a ruptured vag.

LeBron is 10x the man that you will ever be.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 11:09 AM

Just ask your mom.

WOW STRONG JOKES COACH, really good ones

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:13 AM
I already sent your mom to the ER for a ruptured vag.

LeBron is 10x the man that you will ever be.

Nah. He's a better basketball player, but that's about it.

When it comes to the character traits that make a man, e.g. courage, resiliance, responsibility....he's severely lacking.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:13 AM
Those were legit injuries. You are just a bitch ass hater.

Triggered

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:14 AM
WOW STRONG JOKES COACH, really good ones

I thought I was Coach, will you losers make up your minds?

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:17 AM
I thought I was Coach, will you losers make up your minds?

They have lots of coaches? :confusedshrug:

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:17 AM
Triggered

You are triggered and wrong.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 11:20 AM
Nah. He's a better basketball player, but that's about it.

When it comes to the character traits that make a man, e.g. courage, resiliance, responsibility....he's severely lacking.

dude u whining like a b*tch here daily about a guy u do not know.. SO WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT?

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:22 AM
You are triggered and wrong.

Lebron's career is replete with excuses for losing by both Lebron and his loser Stans.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:26 AM
dude u whining like a b*tch here daily about a guy u do not know.. SO WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Hmmm, I'm making reasonable and unemotional statements.

You're the one crying and getting triggered. But one thing I've noticed is that's typical of the people who idolize Brony.

Here's some free life advice for you. You shouldn't get so upset when someone criticizes some dude that doesn't even know you. It just makes you come off like a PMSing girl.

:lebroncry:

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:29 AM
Lebron's career is replete with excuses for losing by both Lebron and his loser Stans.

Wrong.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:37 AM
Wrong.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dude, admit it, you're having an emotional lapse. All you're doing is saying "You're wrong, you're wrong." Tell them how they're wrong. When your only capable of responding by calling someone a "Bitch-ass Loser" instead of refuting what they're saying...you're triggered.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:39 AM
Dude, admit it, you're having an emotional lapse. All you're doing is saying "You're wrong, you're wrong." Tell them how they're wrong. When your only capable of responding by calling someone a "Bitch-ass Loser" instead of refuting what they're saying...you're triggered.

Quit projecting. You haven't made any points at all. All you have done is posted silly memes that are lies.

Tell me how I am wrong, and quit having a bitch fit just because I disagreed with your opinion.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:40 AM

Yeah, the Bronies really get emotional about this stuff. They can't even have an intelligent debate.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 11:40 AM
Bulls having their best season in 10yrs and all FC talks about is LeBron.

:oldlol:

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 11:43 AM
Hmmm, I'm making reasonable and unemotional statements.

You're the one crying and getting triggered. But one thing I've noticed is that's typical of the people who idolize Brony.

Here's some free life advice for you. You shouldn't get so upset when someone criticizes some dude that doesn't even know you. It just makes you come off like a PMSing girl.

So why 80% of your posts is about Lebron?

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:43 AM
Bulls having their best season in 10yrs and all FC talks about is LeBron.

:oldlol:

That's what everyone talks about. I've started threads about the Bulls, and they only get a reply or two. But hey, I'm happy to talk about the Bulls if you want to.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:44 AM
So why 80% of your posts is about Lebron?

Uhhhhhhhh maybe because 80% of the conversations here are about Brony?

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:47 AM
Yeah, the Bronies really get emotional about this stuff. They can't even have an intelligent debate.

Nope, "you're wrong, you're wrong, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :lebroncry:

https://media2.giphy.com/media/Wvo6vaUsQa3Di/200.gif

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:48 AM

Nice projecting lol.

You haven't made one sensible/coherent point so far. You are incapable of having an intelligent debate.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 11:48 AM
Nope, "you're wrong, you're wrong, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" :lebroncry:

Still haven't made any coherent points, I see.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 11:49 AM
Uhhhhhhhh maybe because 80% of the conversations here are about Brony?

i doubt it
Ok lets give one week and i will remind you ur post "ABOUT BEYING A MAN YOU ARE"
and u gonna flop like little b*tch you are.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 11:53 AM
Nice projecting lol.

You haven't made one sensible/coherent point so far. You are incapable of having an intelligent debate.

Lol at this clown's "comebacks."

All he can do is copy what I said.

I tell him he's overly emotional.

"You're emotional."

I point out that he can't have an intelligent debate.

"You can't have an intelligent debate."

etc.

etc.

He comes to a battle of wits unarmed. :roll:

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 11:59 AM
Still haven't made any coherent points, I see.

Brah, you don't know what projecting means. Anyway, my initial post showed Lebron being carried off after Game 1 of the NBA Finals he lost because "He cramped." BTW, he was the only one that cramped up in that game. The next pic showed Lebron at a press conference wearing a cast after losing game 1 of another NBA Finals which every game after he played fine with no apparent problems with that "Broken hand." Now that the Lakers are teetering on the brink of missing the playoffs Lebron now has a mysterious "knee problem." I have made the argument and shown 3 examples that Lebron makes excuses for his team's failures. If you're saying I'm wrong it is on you to prove your claim. Laying on the ground kicking your legs saying over and over "You're wrong, you're wrong" and name calling is not an intelligent way to refute my claim. Make an intelligent argument proving I'm wrong. If you can't, go to your room and STFU.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:01 PM

"You're emotional."

etc.

etc.

Nice projection.

Try coming up with an original thought for once.

Go cry about LeBron some more :lol

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:04 PM
Brah, you don't know what projecting means. Anyway, my initial post showed Lebron being carried off after Game 1 of the NBA Finals he lost because "He cramped." BTW, he was the only one that cramped up in that game. The next pic showed Lebron at a press conference wearing a cast after losing game 1 of another NBA Finals which every game after he played fine with no apparent problems with that "Broken hand." Now that the Lakers are teetering on the brink of missing the playoffs Lebron now has a mysterious "knee problem." I have made the argument and shown 3 examples that Lebron makes excuses for his team's failures. If you're saying I'm wrong it is on you to prove your claim. Laying on the ground kicking your legs saying over and over "You're wrong, you're wrong" and name calling is not an intelligent way to refute my claim. Make an intelligent argument proving I'm wrong. If you can't, go to your room and STFU.

People get cramps. It's not a rare phenomenon.

His hand was ****ed up, that's why he was wearing the cast.

LeBron is currently out because of knee swelling.

Those are all legitimate ailments/injuries. You simply think that he is faking them because you hate LeBron (that's because you are a bitch ass LeBron hater).

Be a more intelligent person instead of making up lies/conspiracy theories.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 12:05 PM
Try coming up with an original thought for once.

Lol. Just proved my point.

Battle of wits....

...unarmed.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:06 PM
Lol. Just proved my point.

Battle of wits....

...unarmed.

You have less wits than a retarded schoolboy.

The American education system has failed you.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 12:08 PM

this is not prejection, this is speculation, without any proove.. this exactly what ladies likes to do.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:08 PM
People get cramps. It's not a rare phenomenon.

His hand was ****ed up, that's why he was wearing the cast.

LeBron is currently out because of knee swelling.

Those are all legitimate ailments/injuries. You simply think that he is faking them because you hate LeBron (that's because you are a bitch ass LeBron hater).

Be a more intelligent person instead of making up lies/conspiracy theories.

1. He was the only one that cramped
2. We never saw the cast again after that night, couldn't have been too ****ed up
3. I predicted a week ago that Lebron would have a mysterious injury if the Lakers risked missing the playoffs. Right on cue.

I don't hate Lebron, I hate his Stans. Wrong again Junior.

Not making up anything, only reporting what I'm seeing.

Go to your room.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:10 PM
this is not prejection, this is speculation, without any proove.. this exactly what ladies likes to do.

It's not speculation either, it's a pattern. Lebron has a history of doing things like this.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 12:12 PM
You have less wits than a retarded schoolboy.

The American education system has failed you.

"I'm not witless, you are."

Lol. Another stellar comeback.

Battle of wits.....

unarmed.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:18 PM
2. We never saw the cast again after that night, couldn't have been too ****ed up
3. I predicted a week ago that Lebron would have a mysterious injury if the Lakers risked missing the playoffs. Right on cue.

Go to your room.

And? KD was the only one who tore his achilles in the 2019 Finals. According to your logic, KD faked his injury because no one else tore their achilles. Your argument is retarded.

Not all casts are the same. Some are worn for a longer period of time, while some are worn for a shorter period of time.

A broken clock is right every once in a while. LeBron has dealt with injuries on a more frequent basis over the last few seasons due to old age and bad luck. You can't control when injuries happen to you lol.

You clearly hate LeBron because you wouldn't be making up BS conspiracy theories about him if you didn't hate him.

Quit lying like a little bitch and get your shit together.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:19 PM
"I'm not witless, you are."

Lol. Another stellar comeback.

Battle of wits.....

unarmed.

You have no original thoughts.

The American education system and your parents have failed you.

RogueBorg

"You're emotional."

etc.

etc.

Yes, he just repeats what he sees.

Full Court
And? KD was the only one who tore his achilles in the 2019 Finals. According to your logic, KD faked his injury because no one else tore their achilles. Your argument is retarded.

Not all casts are the same. Some are worn for a longer period of time, while some are worn for a shorter period of time.

A broken clock is right every once in a while. LeBron has dealt with injuries on a more frequent basis over the last few seasons due to old age and bad luck. You can't control when injuries happen to you lol.

You clearly hate LeBron because you wouldn't be making up BS conspiracy theories about him if you didn't hate him.

Quit lying like a little bitch and get your shit together.

Wow. Looks like Wokey's going to be crying herself to sleep tonight.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 12:24 PM
It's not speculation either, it's a pattern. Lebron has a history of doing things like this.
And your pattern doesnt make any f*cking sense, u can make this kinda stupid stuff about everyone

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:29 PM
A broken clock is right every once in a while....

LOL the saying is "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."

You're obviously a little kid which explains your responses. We shouldn't be too hard on him Fullcourt.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:30 PM
And your pattern doesnt make any f*cking sense, u can make this kinda stupid stuff about everyone

Do I need to explain it so that even you can understand?

Full Court
01-31-2022, 12:33 PM

You're obviously a little kid which explains your responses. We shouldn't be too hard on him Fullcourt.

Lol.

I agree this battle of wits is unfair, but Wokey brought it on himself.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:33 PM
Wow. Looks like Wokey's going to be crying herself to sleep tonight.

You do that every night lol.

Don't let LeBron live rent free in your mind.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 12:34 PM
Do I need to explain it so that even you can understand?
please, but this time with evidences.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:35 PM

That's the standard saying; however, there are variations of that saying.

In your case, you aren't even right twice a day :roll:

You have the immaturity of a teenage girl on her period. Go tell your mommy to buy you some tampons.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 12:35 PM

"I don't cry myself to sleep at night, YOU do." :lebroncry:

I always thought aj1987 was the dumbest poster on here, but Wokey just might be even dumber. Wow.

3ba11
01-31-2022, 12:37 PM
Lebron couldn't win the East with homecourt so he formed super-teams, and now he's lottery out West (blown away by the West just like his Finals losses).

So he was never that good - his best "carry-job" was when Mo added 21 wins in 09'..

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:41 PM

LOL do you just repeat what everyone else says? :roll:

Airupthere
01-31-2022, 12:44 PM
Yes. Where he faked an elbow injury in the 2010 playoffs and shot free throws left handed trying to make a scene. Doctors found no structural damage after x-rays and MRI. https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/390315-lebron-james-phantom-elbow-injury.amp.html

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-shoots-his-final-three-throw-picture-id98710849?s=612x612

I one time got banned for saying this because Jeff thought I was trolling but I emailed him the articles and he unbanned me :lol

Also with the hand cast at the post game press conference of the finals, he kept on bringing up the cast when no reporters were even asking about it. :oldlol:

:facepalm

:lebronamazed:

Full Court
01-31-2022, 12:44 PM

:confusedshrug:

It's what the unintelligent do.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:49 PM
"I don't cry myself to sleep at night, YOU do." :lebroncry:

I always thought aj1987 was the dumbest poster on here, but Wokey just might be even dumber. Wow.

You have always been the dumbest ISH poster, which is saying a lot.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:50 PM

That's what you do :lol

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:50 PM
:confusedshrug:

It's what the unintelligent do.

You are incapable of making a coherent argument.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 12:51 PM

Go to your room.
:roll:

You do nothing but hate on him daily.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 12:52 PM
How about when Lebron ******ger Kendrick Perkins says Lebron's making excuses?

“You should be ashamed of these terrible excuses, LeBron James!”: Kendrick Perkins slams Lakers star for his hollow justification of abysmal performance vs Spurs
How long has it been since LeBron James was on a team as bad as the current Lakers side? Many would argue that it was the Lakers again, just the one during his first season in LA. But, we’d argue that even that roster showed far more upside than this one.

Ribbing aside, watching this franchise is only getting sadder and sadder by each game. And while I’m personally not a fan of the franchise, it doesn’t take much to imagine how much pain one may be in, after seeing that the Lakers are currently on a 4 game losing streak.

This was supposed to be their championship season. So, what happened?

For many in the NBA community, it is simply their age catching up to them. Some would even say there has been a severe lack of effort. But, according to the King, this was the reason for his most recent loss, which came at the hand of the Spurs.
LEBRON SAYS THE LAKERS CAN FIX THEIR DEFENSE, BUT THEY NEED HELP FROM GUYS THEY DON’T HAVE RIGHT NOW.

“ALL OUR DEFENSIVE GUYS ARE IN HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS.”

MENTIONS AD, TREVOR ARIZA, AUSTIN REAVES AND KENT BAZEMORE.

— HARRISON FAIGEN (@HMFAIGEN) DECEMBER 24, 2021

The final score of that game, was 138-110. That is nothing less than humiliation. And it appears Kendrick Perkins has had quite enough of it.

On the latest episode of First Take, the man revealed all his frustration through a long, criticism-laced rant. And frankly, what he said needs to be heard by everyone...

You can read the rest here.

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-you-should-be-ashamed-of-these-terrible-excuses-lebron-james-kendrick-perkins-slams-lakers-star-for-his-hollow-justification-of-abysmal-performance-vs-spurs/

There'll be more to follow.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 12:57 PM
How about when Lebron ******ger Kendrick Perkins says Lebron's making excuses?

“You should be ashamed of these terrible excuses, LeBron James!”: Kendrick Perkins slams Lakers star for his hollow justification of abysmal performance vs Spurs
How long has it been since LeBron James was on a team as bad as the current Lakers side? Many would argue that it was the Lakers again, just the one during his first season in LA. But, we’d argue that even that roster showed far more upside than this one.

Ribbing aside, watching this franchise is only getting sadder and sadder by each game. And while I’m personally not a fan of the franchise, it doesn’t take much to imagine how much pain one may be in, after seeing that the Lakers are currently on a 4 game losing streak.

This was supposed to be their championship season. So, what happened?

For many in the NBA community, it is simply their age catching up to them. Some would even say there has been a severe lack of effort. But, according to the King, this was the reason for his most recent loss, which came at the hand of the Spurs.
LEBRON SAYS THE LAKERS CAN FIX THEIR DEFENSE, BUT THEY NEED HELP FROM GUYS THEY DON’T HAVE RIGHT NOW.

“ALL OUR DEFENSIVE GUYS ARE IN HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS.”

MENTIONS AD, TREVOR ARIZA, AUSTIN REAVES AND KENT BAZEMORE.

— HARRISON FAIGEN (@HMFAIGEN) DECEMBER 24, 2021

The final score of that game, was 138-110. That is nothing less than humiliation. And it appears Kendrick Perkins has had quite enough of it.

On the latest episode of First Take, the man revealed all his frustration through a long, criticism-laced rant. And frankly, what he said needs to be heard by everyone...

You can read the rest here.

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-you-should-be-ashamed-of-these-terrible-excuses-lebron-james-kendrick-perkins-slams-lakers-star-for-his-hollow-justification-of-abysmal-performance-vs-spurs/

There'll be more to follow.

Perkins is a salty LeBron hater and a dogshit analyst.

The fact that he is an analyst should tell you how bad overall the NBA media sphere is.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 01:06 PM
You are incapable of making a coherent argument.

Wokey Wokey Wokey. Cry it out. You'll be ok.

zeerghit
01-31-2022, 01:07 PM

The fact that he is an analyst should tell you how bad overall the NBA media sphere is.

Hes not lebron hater, stop it. And he makes good point here, but its still has nothing to do with topic..

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:07 PM
Wokey Wokey Wokey. Cry it out. You'll be ok.

Keep crying about LeBron.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:08 PM
Hes not lebron hater, stop it. And he makes good point here, but its still has nothing to do with topic..

He is a LeBron hater. However, several analysts are.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 01:08 PM
Keep crying about LeBron.

I don't have to. I've gotten to watch him lose all season :roll:

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:14 PM

You have been crying about him throughout this entire thread.

He's had a fantastic season. It's too bad that AD and Russ have been underwhelming this year (not to mention the rest of the roster is subpar), and it sucks that AD and LeBron have had bad luck regarding injuries.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 01:16 PM

You have been crying about him throughout this entire thread.

He's had a fantastic season. It's too bad that AD and Russ have been underwhelming this year (not to mention the rest of the roster is subpar), and it sucks that AD and LeBron have had bad luck regarding injuries.

And when he gets over his sore vag, I'll get to see him lose again.

I know this season has been rough on you, Wokey.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 01:20 PM

Perkins is of the opinion Lebron is the GOAT is he not?

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 01:23 PM
He is a LeBron hater. However, several analysts are.

“Kendrick Perkins picks LeBron James as his GOAT over Michael Jordan”: Twitterati objects to Kobe Bryant and Hakeem Olajuwon being placed too low on Big Perk’s list of all-time top 10 players

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-kendrick-perkins-picks-lebron-james-as-his-goat-over-michael-jordan-twitterati-objects-to-kobe-bryant-and-hakeem-olajuwon-being-placed-too-low-on-big-perks-list-of-all-time-top-10-play/

nineiron
01-31-2022, 01:33 PM
LeBum is basically doing the same thing he did in his first year with the Lakers.

knows they're not going to make the playoffs and wants the narrative to be that they missed the playoffs because he was hurt. truth is, their record was $hit even when he did play (no bran, no difference), just like the first year.

if they start winning without him, he'll be magically healed so that ppl don't realize that they're better without him.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:39 PM
And when he gets over his sore vag, I'll get to see him lose again.

I know this season has been rough on you, Wokey.

You'll make up any BS narrative that fits your twisted worldview.

Conspiracy theorists with no principles always end up doing that anyway.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:41 PM
LeBum is basically doing the same thing he did in his first year with the Lakers.

knows they're not going to make the playoffs and wants the narrative to be that they missed the playoffs because he was hurt. truth is, their record was $hit even when he did play (no bran, no difference), just like the first year.

if they start winning without him, he'll be magically healed so that ppl don't realize that they're better without him.

He has been hurt for a good portion of the season (when healthy he has been fantastic), Russ and AD have underperformed, and the rest of the roster is subpar. Those are facts.

The Lakers clearly are a worse team without him.

People like you are beyond delusional.

Full Court
You'll make up any BS narrative that fits your twisted worldview.

Conspiracy theorists with no principles always end up doing that anyway.

Speaking of conspiracy theorists, you just posted in the other thread about how the NBA media was overrating Lebum's supporting cast to make him look worse. :roll: High IQ take right there, genius.

Just keep melting down as you see Brony's chances for catching MJ

slowly

slipping

away.

Mr. Woke
“Kendrick Perkins picks LeBron James as his GOAT over Michael Jordan”: Twitterati objects to Kobe Bryant and Hakeem Olajuwon being placed too low on Big Perk’s list of all-time top 10 players

https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-kendrick-perkins-picks-lebron-james-as-his-goat-over-michael-jordan-twitterati-objects-to-kobe-bryant-and-hakeem-olajuwon-being-placed-too-low-on-big-perks-list-of-all-time-top-10-play/

That doesn't matter because he still makes BS arguments with zero nuance on a regular basis (like most NBA analysts and journalists).

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 01:42 PM
Speaking of conspiracy theorists, you just posted in the other thread about how the NBA media was overrating Lebum's supporting cast to make him look worse. :roll: High IQ take right there, genius.

Just keep melting down as you see Brony's chances for catching MJ

slowly

slipping

away.

You are full of cope.

NBA media makes terrible predictions all the time. That's nothing new.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 01:44 PM
You are full of cope.

NBA media makes terrible predictions all the time. That's nothing new.

Hmmm, let's talk about Brony, since that's what this thread is about.

4/10
below .500
chronic loser

with chances of catching MJ

slowly

slipping

away.

:yaohappy:

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 01:53 PM
That doesn't matter because he still makes BS arguments with zero nuance on a regular basis (like most NBA analysts and journalists).

So are we to conclude his argument Lebron>>>Jordan is also BS?

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 01:55 PM
Hmmm, let's talk about Brony, since that's what this thread is about.

4/10
below .500
chronic loser

with chances of catching MJ

slowly

slipping

away.

:yaohappy:

Lebron resume update

He has missed the playoffs 3x with a possible 4th coming this year.
2x bronze medal winner

3ba11
01-31-2022, 02:00 PM
Thread Cliffs

Failing the expectation occurs nearly every year for Lebron:

* lottery in 2005 with the East all-star center

* Couldn't win East with homecourt in 09' & 10'

* Underachieved the preseason expectation with super-teams from 11-16'

* lottery-caliber in the West (3 of 4 yrs)

^^^ that's his whole career

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 02:02 PM
Lebron resume update

He has missed the playoffs 3x with a possible 4th coming this year.
2x bronze medal winner

He has made the playoffs more than he has missed the playoffs over the course of his career.

It's not exclusively on him that those teams won bronze. What about guys like Iverson, Duncan, Wade, etc.? They were also on those teams.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 02:02 PM
Thread Cliffs

Failing the expectation occurs nearly every year for Lebron:

* lottery in 2005 with the East all-star center

* Couldn't win East with homecourt in 09' & 10'

* Underachieved the preseason expectation with all his super-teams from 11-16'

* lottery-caliber in the West (3 of 4 yrs)

^^^ that's his whole career

Dumbass argument.

That would be like me saying that 1-9 is MJ's entire career.

3ba11
01-31-2022, 02:03 PM
Dumbass argument.

That would be like me saying that 1-9 is MJ's entire career.

Lebron underachieved the expectation his whole career as those bullet points showed

Whereas MJ obviously wasn't 1-9 for his whole career

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 02:05 PM
Lebron underachieved the expectation his whole career as those bullet points showed

Whereas MJ obviously wasn't 1-9 for his whole career

LeBron has surpassed expectations throughout his entire career.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 02:06 PM
He has made the playoffs more than he has missed the playoffs over the course of his career.

It's not exclusively on him that those teams won bronze. What about guys like Iverson, Duncan, Wade, etc.? They were also on those teams.

If you want to talk about those other players we can. We're talking about Lebron and his resume right now.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 02:10 PM

So he was expected to perform LESS than

4/10

Interesting...

3ba11
01-31-2022, 02:13 PM

* A good NBA player is expected to make the playoffs with the East all-star center

Lebron failed this expectation in 2005

* Lebron was expected to win with homecourt in 09' and 10'

Lebron failed this expectation

* Lebron was preseason favorite from 11-16' and therefore shouldn't be a Finals underdog or loser each of those years

* Lebron was expected to dominate the West like the East

Full Court
01-31-2022, 02:18 PM
* A good NBA player is expected to make the playoffs with the East all-star center

* Lebron was preseason favorite from 11-16' and therefore shouldn't be a Finals underdog or loser each of those years

If he surpassed expectations his entire career......then just imagine how LOW his expectations were in 2011.

All he needs is a ball. It's not his fault that he didn't have a ball in all those years you pointed out.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 02:19 PM
So he was expected to perform LESS than

4/10

Interesting...

Still better than quitting in your prime after only 7 consecutive seasons due to being mentally and physically soft

Then again after only 3 seasons due to your coach and best sidekick in the league leaving the team.

No Pip, no Phil

I quit.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 02:22 PM
Still better than quitting in your prime after only 7 consecutive seasons due to being mentally and physically soft

Then again after only 3 seasons due to your coach and best sidekick in the league leaving the team.

No Pip, no Phil

I quit.

Wow, and still managed to win 6 chips in 15 years to Lebrons 4 in 19...amazing.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 02:29 PM
Wow, and still managed to win 6 chips in 15 years to Lebrons 4 in 19...amazing.

Won 3 ... quit cause he needed rest... then won 3 more.

4 without rest >>>>>>

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 02:31 PM

4 without rest >>>>>>

You almost got it..... 3 + 3 is............

(You can do it!)

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 02:34 PM
The other 3 doesnt happen without the long period of load management.

4 >>>>>> 3

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 03:03 PM

Can you prove that?

The final analysis is 3 + 3 =

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/87/f3/4687f34fc15ab9693d3ccd6e0e96f04a.jpg

Full Court
01-31-2022, 03:03 PM

4 >>>>>> 3

You're right. 4>>>>>>3.

Therefore,

6>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4.

Logic.

Airupthere
01-31-2022, 03:12 PM

4 without rest >>>>>>

*But with LeGMing and LeColluding LOL

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 03:15 PM
Can you prove that?

The final analysis is 3 + 3 =

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/87/f3/4687f34fc15ab9693d3ccd6e0e96f04a.jpg

Considering he wasn't able to continue his career in his prime should tell you there's no way he continues at an elite level till the end of the 98 season.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 03:19 PM
*But with LeGMing and LeColluding LOL

Tell us again how Webber described guarding McHale, even though McHale had already retired before C was drafted.

RogueBorg
01-31-2022, 03:45 PM
Considering he wasn't able to continue his career in his prime should tell you there's no way he continues at an elite level till the end of the 98 season.

Thanks for your opinion. Here's some facts;

Jordan won an 2 MVP's at 33 & 35 while also making 1st-Team All-NBA Defensive Teams at 30, 33 and 35.
Lebron hasn't won an MVP or made an All-NBA Defensive Team at any age in his 30's.

Hey Yo
01-31-2022, 04:09 PM
Thanks for your opinion. Here's some facts;

Jordan won an 2 MVP's at 33 & 35 while also making 1st-Team All-NBA Defensive Teams at 30, 33 and 35.
Lebron hasn't won an MVP or made an All-NBA Defensive Team at any age in his 30's.

Does MJ get those accolades without massive load management? Highly doubt it.

He didnt quit cause he felt like it. He quit cause he was spent (in his prime) after only 7 full seasons.

His late All defensive teams is hilarious. Harper usually guarded the better scoring guard, while MJ gets all- defensive

3ba11
01-31-2022, 04:18 PM
Does MJ get those accolades without massive load management? Highly doubt it.

He didnt quit cause he felt like it. He quit cause he was spent (in his prime) after only 7 full seasons.

His late All defensive teams is hilarious. Harper usually guarded the better scoring guard, while MJ gets all- defensive

Jordan wasn't injured in 94'

He was capable of playing and WOULD HAVE if he lost to loud-mouth Barkley... No way Jordan takes his ball and goes home after that

But not a single reporter in 30 years has asked MJ what he would've done if he lost - that's because it was never really considered by anyone - MJ was always going to win that series because he was entirely dominant to a level no one had seen before.. He could literally do whatever he wanted

Ultimately, his unprecedented dominance allowed him the luxury to retire.. If he had failed to 3-peat in 93', he would've had to trudge forward just like 11' Kobe or 14' Wade, except with more gas in the tank then they had obviously

Full Court
01-31-2022, 05:06 PM
Ultimately, his unprecedented dominance allowed him the luxury to retire.. If he had failed to 3-peat in 93', he would've had to trudge forward just like 11' Kobe or 14' Wade, except with more gas in the tank then they had obviously

That's true. Ten years from now, 47-year old Lebron might still be playing because he won't have caught up to Jordan yet.

SATAN
01-31-2022, 05:07 PM
Michael Jordan stans are cancer.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 05:09 PM
Michael Jordan stans are cancer.

At least 3ball argues with actual evidence and not just with emotional outbursts like the Bronies do.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 05:19 PM
Jordan wasn't injured in 94'

He was capable of playing and WOULD HAVE if he lost to loud-mouth Barkley... No way Jordan takes his ball and goes home after that

But not a single reporter in 30 years has asked MJ what he would've done if he lost - that's because it was never really considered by anyone - MJ was always going to win that series because he was entirely dominant to a level no one had seen before.. He could literally do whatever he wanted

MJ benefited from a slower pace and a weaker era.

Mr. Woke
01-31-2022, 05:23 PM

The rest of the team was subpar. There is only so much that two players can do.

In 2009 and 2010, the supporting cast was subpar in the playoffs.

Blame the media for that. The media tends to overrate LBJ's supporting casts.

Again, blame the media for overlooking the rest of the teams in the west and overrating LBJ's supporting cast.

SATAN
01-31-2022, 05:51 PM
Michael Jordan stans are pretty much Hitler.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 05:53 PM
Michael Jordan stans are pretty much Hitler.

:roll: Bronies are the biggest snowflakes and crybabies on this board. But I guess that's why they're obsessed with Brony in the first place.

Silly Beezleblubber.

SATAN
01-31-2022, 06:00 PM
Michael Jordan stans are jealous of LeBron James' success.

Full Court
01-31-2022, 08:45 PM

If that were true, then wouldn't they also be jealous of MJ, who is even more successful?

Then again, critical thinking was never Beezleblubber's strong suit.

RogueBorg
02-01-2022, 11:38 AM

You guys sure have a funny idea of what success means. Lebron would have to Three-Peat just to get his nose over .500 in the Finals :roll:

Wally450
02-01-2022, 12:19 PM
You guys sure have a funny idea of what success means. Lebron would have to Three-Peat just to get his nose over .500 in the Finals :roll:

Damn, ragging a guy for making the Finals. Maybe he should lose in the earlier rounds like Jordan did to preserve that overrated undefeated record in the Finals.

RogueBorg
02-01-2022, 03:01 PM
Damn, ragging a guy for making the Finals. Maybe he should lose in the earlier rounds like Jordan did to preserve that overrated undefeated record in the Finals.

Context is everything. Another poster claimed Lebron was more successful than Jordan.

And since you asked, here's a math lesson for you;

6 chips in 15 years (.400) is always >>> than 4 chips in 19 years (.210) no matter how you slice it;

4 chips in 19 years (.210) is always <<< than 6 chips in 15 years (.400)

A
L
W
A
Y
S

Hey Yo
02-01-2022, 03:11 PM
19yrs to play 15 seasons.

3 chips, massive load management, bounced in the 2nd round, then 3* titles.

4 chips in 18 "consecutive" seasons >>> MJ's 3

FilmyCogTurner
02-01-2022, 04:00 PM
Context is everything. Another poster claimed Lebron was more successful than Jordan.

6 chips in 15 years (.400) is always >>> than 4 chips in 19 years (.210) no matter how you slice it;

A
L
W
A
Y
S

Leave it to the Lebron fans to fail at comprehending grade 2 math equations:oldlol:

pegasus
02-01-2022, 06:26 PM
He’s not injured. Just doing his usual pre-trade deadline shtick to force a trade. This time it could even be for his own trade to a contender.

ImKobe
02-01-2022, 11:00 PM
19yrs to play 15 seasons.

3 chips, massive load management, bounced in the 2nd round, then 3* titles.

4 chips in 18 "consecutive" seasons >>> MJ's 3

Load management? MJ didn't miss a single game from 96-98 at 33-35 years old and averaged 38 mpg in the RS/41.5 mpg in the Playoffs lmao. Lebron load managed and took mid-season vacations in his 2nd stint in Cleveland and had a 4-month off-season before the 2020 Playoff run w/ 0 travel & no crowds & has also missed significant time in the RS due to injury in 3 of his last 4 seasons and had the long rest period before the POs in the one he was healthy. Bran stans are more delusional than Trump supporters.

Axe
02-02-2022, 01:43 AM
He jizzed on the Cs in the last decade several times too.

3ba11
02-02-2022, 02:46 PM
"sore knees" at 30 years old means nothing.. the player will return within a day or so.

"sore knees" at 37 means.... IT'S OVER.. because the knees never get un-sore... The player is forced to play with the soreness until they quit

Spurs m8
02-02-2022, 02:53 PM

A
L
W
A
Y
S

As the main man, as well....so it's no comparison to a Horry or something.

2 THREEPEATS aswell.

Pure domination....on and off the court

Was bigger than Jesus (sorry Gohan)