PDA

View Full Version : Will Lebroni retire with back to back losing seasons?

ThRRR3tardSatan
02-01-2022, 01:57 PM
Appears likely.

Full Court
02-01-2022, 02:01 PM
Nah. The stat-padder-in-chief will hang around as long as it takes to break KAJ's record, even if it takes him playing until he's 45 and being dead weight for a team. Since there's no way he's catching MJ in rings, that record's all he's got left to pad his "legacy" with.

HunterSThompson
02-01-2022, 02:37 PM
lebron will play till age 40 (the 2024-25 season) because that is the earliest year bronny james can play in the nba since he's in grade 10 right now at age 17 (I guess he failed a grade)

and lebron will not commit to the Lakers past 2024 so he can sign with the team that drafts bronny

bullettooth
02-01-2022, 02:45 PM
lebron will play till age 40 (the 2024-25 season) because that is the earliest year bronny james can play in the nba since he's in grade 10 right now at age 17 (I guess he failed a grade)

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Kawhi_Why_Not
02-01-2022, 05:07 PM
He'll be 38 years old coming off two injury riddled seasons. Pretty sure AD is getting tired of his old ass as well. It's time to start thinking about retirement

John8204
02-01-2022, 06:30 PM

and lebron will not commit to the Lakers past 2024 so he can sign with the team that drafts bronny

I think he's going past 40 he's at 19 seasons, Bronny comes in for season 21 and he'll likely try and build a championship team around him and Bronny taking a low salary to do it. He's still an all-star and a players decline is 3-5 seasons.

2much_knowledge
02-02-2022, 01:21 AM
Nah, i see yet anoooooooooother team jump to cleveland once their young talent develops enough

PP34Deuce
02-02-2022, 01:31 AM
I see him leaving LA after contract. One thing Lebron does is fulfill his contract and then bounce. I see him going to....

New York
Miami again
Or Sacramento.

Why.. I believe cleveland is done. They are a good young team and unless Gilbert begs him to come back he's not going to Cleveland unless they beg him to come.

He goes where there is cap space and a market to rebuild or he goes to MIA to enjoy semi retire life and compete.

Axe
02-02-2022, 01:35 AM
@Joey Turnbuckle
@Joe Buckle
@KennyPowers
@EagleFang
@mrsbutthurt

WhiteKyrie
02-02-2022, 01:39 AM
Nah, i see yet anoooooooooother team jump to cleveland once their young talent develops enough
“He’s coming home to stay” … again.

:oldlol:

So talented yet so pathetic.

Still remember that hilarious pre planned SI article. Promising to come home, and stay. Instead? Gone in four years.

And the article already omitting Wiggins from it. When in actuality he would’ve been a better fit than Love. And gave them a better chance vs the Warriors those multiple seasons. SMH.

Probably already planning on returning, seeing their development this year. Guy has no shame.

He does leave every 4-5 years when the going gets tough. Besides his fluky 2020 bubble Mickey Mouse chip thanks to the THIRD best player ever according to PER. He makes his bed every he lays in terms of the teams roster build. Only has himself to blame.

PP34Deuce
02-02-2022, 12:40 PM
“He’s coming home to stay” … again.

:oldlol:

So talented yet so pathetic.

Still remember that hilarious pre planned SI article. Promising to come home, and stay. Instead? Gone in four years.

And the article already omitting Wiggins from it. When in actuality he would’ve been a better fit than Love. And gave them a better chance vs the Warriors those multiple seasons. SMH.

Probably already planning on returning, seeing their development this year. Guy has no shame.

He does leave every 4-5 years when the going gets tough. Besides his fluky 2020 bubble Mickey Mouse chip thanks to the THIRD best player ever according to PER. He makes his bed every he lays in terms of the teams roster build. Only has himself to blame.

He's not going back to Cleveland except for a one day contract. Cleveland has a squad and unless GIlbert and the players beg for him to come back, his ego won't hitch a wagon to a team that already is great.

I've told my friends I believe he leaves after his contract and then goes to either

Miami--They love him. great weather. great young shooters and they will be young vets by that time.
Sacramento--Stay with Cali, build a bad team to at least a playoff team and increase tickets.
New York--It's New York.

hold this L
02-02-2022, 12:55 PM
He'll be 38 years old coming off two injury riddled seasons. Pretty sure AD is getting tired of his old ass as well. It's time to start thinking about retirement

Unlike Kawhi who plays every game of every season. What's his contribution for this season? Must be a lot because unlike the 37 year old Lebron, he's only 30.

nineiron
02-02-2022, 01:35 PM

only reason bronny makes it is because of his dad, just like Austin Rivers.

and just like Rivers, he'll be a glorified bench player.

FKAri
02-02-2022, 01:56 PM
Too much money at stake for him to retire. Without Lebron, the NBA's just a buncha kids throwing balls in a hoop. No one wants to watch that shit.

HunterSThompson
02-02-2022, 02:01 PM
I think he's going past 40 he's at 19 seasons, Bronny comes in for season 21 and he'll likely try and build a championship team around him and Bronny taking a low salary to do it. He's still an all-star and a players decline is 3-5 seasons.

na. zero motivation for lebron to play past 40. he will already have the record and will be forced to juice like crazy and be sore all the time trying to keep his average up to pay with his career line since he won't wanna take criticism for falling off or mess woth his career average. that and playing too long will cause suspicion about roiding more so than even now. he will leave after 1 year with bronny

FilmyCogTurner
02-02-2022, 07:21 PM
Too much money at stake for him to retire. Without Lebron, the NBA's just a buncha kids throwing balls in a hoop. No one wants to watch that shit.

I think the opposite is true - without Lebron we will see a better NBA product. Players competing for wins and championships instead of one singular player who happens to be the best in the game competing for his own personal glory.

Bron would have been way more likable had he played to be the best basketball player he can be but even then he was too many warts to overlook.

Hey Yo
02-02-2022, 07:31 PM
only reason bronny makes it is because of his dad, just like Austin Rivers.

and just like Rivers, he'll be a glorified bench player.

Jordan's boy played 5yrs of college and no teams were interested

Where was his pull??