why can't zion do this

HunterSThompson
02-02-2022, 04:20 AM
last 7 games:

30.0ppg, 8.9rpg, 9.9apg, .497fg's, .386%3's

uh oh

ImKobe
02-02-2022, 04:44 AM
Mavs have also won 14 of their last 20 and are 23 - 13 with Luka on the season. If they keep this pace up, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up as the 3rd or 4th seed with their schedule, we could be seeing some Luka MVP buzz if he keeps this up, Mavs have a top 5 defense which is something no one saw coming after how bad they were the last 3 years, all they need is for Luka to play at a high level offensively like last year & they could be in the WCF/Finals this year.

HylianNightmare
02-02-2022, 06:47 AM
The great white hope

Phoenix
02-02-2022, 06:58 AM
That was pretty evident when I saw the last game highlights. Luka Legend is back.

hold this L
02-02-2022, 09:29 AM
He's like Harden in every way. Both super lazy that they come back fat & out of shape and use the RS to get back into shape.

MrFonzworth
02-02-2022, 11:45 AM
Get off Yahoo

StrongLurk
02-02-2022, 11:59 AM
He's like Harden in every way. Both super lazy that they come back fat & out of shape and use the RS to get back into shape.

Extremely similar, but much easier to watch because Luka doesn't fish for fouls at a historical rate.

HunterSThompson
02-02-2022, 12:00 PM
Get off Yahoo

its my source for mainstream liberal news. i like seeing their spin on everything and they have no name writers i can troll on twitter. i already have my real news sources covered. also like it's linear descending format

FultzNationRISE
02-02-2022, 12:42 PM
Mavs have also won 14 of their last 20 and are 23 - 13 with Luka on the season. If they keep this pace up, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up as the 3rd or 4th seed with their schedule, we could be seeing some Luka MVP buzz if he keeps this up, Mavs have a top 5 defense which is something no one saw coming after how bad they were the last 3 years, all they need is for Luka to play at a high level offensively like last year & they could be in the WCF/Finals this year.

Unlikely, altho I guess not impossible due to the absence of many really strong teams this year.

Theyve been feasting on weak/mediocre teams and losing to most of the good ones. They deserve credit for winning games theyre supposed to win, which is not something every team does well. But theyre still limited and built more for the regular season than playoffs.

I wouldnt count on them to make a lot of playoff noise. Altho again I guess you cant rule it out completely due to the inordinate parity we’re seeing this year.

ImKobe
02-02-2022, 10:55 PM
Unlikely, altho I guess not impossible due to the absence of many really strong teams this year.

Theyve been feasting on weak/mediocre teams and losing to most of the good ones. They deserve credit for winning games theyre supposed to win, which is not something every team does well. But theyre still limited and built more for the regular season than playoffs.

I wouldnt count on them to make a lot of playoff noise. Altho again I guess you cant rule it out completely due to the inordinate parity we’re seeing this year.

They beat a few decent teams like the Nuggets and Warriors but Luka was also out for a while there when they lost to some of the contending teams like the Bucks, Suns & Nets, so I wouldn't put too much stock into that.

Their offensive efficiency was an issue early on but they did change HCs and Luka came into the season out of shape, so I'm optimistic about their Playoff chances this year because they should finish top 4 in the WC and I don't really see a team in the WC that's significantly better than them, and I would bet on Luka to be the best player in most of these potential match-ups

I wouldn't bet against a healthy Lakers team with LeGOAT and MVP Davis if they matched up, but I could see the Mavs beating GSW, Jazz, Grizzlies & the Suns because of how special Doncic is.

Full Court
02-02-2022, 11:52 PM
He'll always be fat to me.

Druckenmiller
02-03-2022, 12:22 AM
He’s definitely got some bounce back in his step. Playing much better, but Dallass is going nowhere with this roster. Brunson has been their second best player and they needed PoorzingAss to take his game to another level.

He’s had flashes but has mostly been inconsistent or unavailable— which is true to form.