PDA

View Full Version : Lebron once again with no all star help this year

bison
02-03-2022, 08:49 PM
Nba reserves announced. If lebron even makes the playoffs this season with the no help he has, he is cemented as the GOAT.

West reserves
Booker
Doncic
Gobert
Draymond
Donovan Mitchell
CP3
KAT

East reserves
Butler
Garland
Harden
Lavine
Middleton
Tatum
VanFleek

AlternativeAcc.
02-03-2022, 09:15 PM
Westbrick is trash!

He reminds me of 2016 Kobe. Just absolute dog shit!

ImKobe
02-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Draymond being in there over AD is a ****ing joke. Hope Davis is at least the injury replacement there because he deserves to be an All-Star.

bison
02-03-2022, 09:39 PM
Draymond being in there over AD is a ****ing joke. Hope Davis is at least the injury replacement there because he deserves to be an All-Star.

I was curious about this too. AD is easily the second best big man in the league after jokic. And obviously healthy enough to play all star.

FireDavidKahn
02-03-2022, 09:39 PM

Healthy Dray essentially makes the Warriors the best team in the league. They are A LOT worse without him.

SouBeachTalents
02-03-2022, 09:42 PM
I was curious about this too. AD is easily the second best big man in the league after jokic. And obviously healthy enough to play all star.
Easily better than Embiid? Or Giannis? FOH :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
02-03-2022, 09:54 PM

Deal with it.

bison
02-03-2022, 09:57 PM
Easily better than Embiid? Or Giannis? FOH :oldlol:

I typed too fast. I meant in the west.

ImKobe
02-03-2022, 09:59 PM
Healthy Dray essentially makes the Warriors the best team in the league. They are A LOT worse without him.

He makes them better and is a key part of their system but he's not in AD's tier as a player. Steph & others missed some games during this stretch too and they've been working Klay into the rotation after he's been out 2 years as well, so is that enough to vote Dray over a top 10 player in the league? Davis is an elite defender too and he carries over 3x the scoring load.

HunterSThompson
02-03-2022, 10:16 PM
lol@ draymond and no bam

2much_knowledge
02-03-2022, 11:23 PM
Just came here to swim in tears. Dont mind me

RRR3
02-03-2022, 11:24 PM
He makes them better and is a key part of their system but he's not in AD's tier as a player. Steph & others missed some games during this stretch too and they've been working Klay into the rotation after he's been out 2 years as well, so is that enough to vote Dray over a top 10 player in the league? Davis is an elite defender too and he carries over 3x the scoring load.
Davis top 10 lol. What year are you living in?

Full Court
02-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Nba reserves announced. If lebron even makes the playoffs this season with the no help he has, he is cemented as the GOAT.

West reserves
Booker
Doncic
Gobert
Draymond
Donovan Mitchell
CP3
KAT

East reserves
Butler
Garland
Harden
Lavine
Middleton
Tatum
VanFleek

Wait....So you're saying that if the Lakers can manage to beat the TRAILBLAZERS and the CLIPPERS in the play-in tourney...then that means Lebron is GOAT?????

Are you serious, or is this sarcasm?

Awfully low standards for GOAT if you're serious.

kawhileonard2
02-04-2022, 12:06 AM
He lost in round 1 last year with another allstar against a guy who never made the playoffs before.

kawhileonard2
02-04-2022, 12:49 AM
He has a guy who won league mvp and the alltime leader in Triple Doubles. Also has the modern day KG in AD along with a 3x DPOY in Dwight and scoring champ in Melo.

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 12:57 AM
Davis top 10 lol. What year are you living in?

What's so funny about that? A healthy AD is easily top 10 in the NBA. You're acting like he's in his mid-30s and is washed up lmao. Not his fault LeGM ruined the ****ing roster by trading everyone for his buddy.

RRR3
02-04-2022, 01:46 AM
LeBron GRRRR!!!!! Why is he so much better than my hero Kobe whyyyyy :cry:
Davis also wanted Westbrook by all reports, nice try. If he's top 10 he should be able to win a few games when LeBron isn't playing but he can't :lol 6-11 without LeBron, and they're lucky to even be that.

I don't care how old he is, he's clearly declined since the 2020 ring to anyone watching and the stats prove it. He is not better than Jokic, Embiid, Curry, Durant, Giannis, LeBron, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi (healthy), CP3, Trae or Gobert rn.

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 02:07 AM
Davis also wanted Westbrook by all reports, nice try. If he's top 10 he should be able to win a few games when LeBron isn't playing but he can't :lol 6-11 without LeBron, and they're lucky to even be that.

I don't care how old he is, he's clearly declined since the 2020 ring to anyone watching and the stats prove it. He is not better than Jokic, Embiid, Curry, Durant, Giannis, LeBron, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi (healthy), CP3, Trae or Gobert rn.

The 6 - 11 thing is very misleading since you don't account for the games that AD missed or exited due to injury as well.

AD is in the 5-10 range.

Trae is a 1-way player, he's among the worst defensive players in the league. Curry's been in a slump for like 3 months now. Lebron is better offensively but doesn't measure up on the defensive end so AD is the better all-around player. Kawhi's never healthy and is in his 30s with a torn ACL on top of all the other shit so idk why you're even bringing him up. Gobert is very valuable to the Jazz with how their team is built but he's never been on AD's level as a player because of his limited scoring ability, he's as good as anyone with all the advanced data but we know that shit does not translate well to the POs.

bison
02-04-2022, 02:27 AM

Man you are stupid as fvck even when I try to be nice to you. AD has the same fate that curry does to warriors or MVPiid to sixers or jokic to Nuggets or butler to heat. Impact players. Get it through your skull

RRR3
02-04-2022, 02:50 AM
Man you are stupid as fvck even when I try to be nice to you. AD has the same fate that curry does to warriors or MVPiid to sixers or jokic to Nuggets or butler to heat. Impact players. Get it through your skull
I like AD but he hasn't been top 10 since 2020, and you won't find any stats that back it up. All of those guys you mentioned are superior to current AD in terms of impact, hence why their teams are doing well. Get back to me when y'all can stop looking like the worst team in the league when LeBron doesn't play.

RRR3
02-04-2022, 02:51 AM
The 6 - 11 thing is very misleading since you don't account for the games that AD missed or exited due to injury as well.

AD is in the 5-10 range.

Trae is a 1-way player, he's among the worst defensive players in the league. Curry's been in a slump for like 3 months now. Lebron is better offensively but doesn't measure up on the defensive end so AD is the better all-around player. Kawhi's never healthy and is in his 30s with a torn ACL on top of all the other shit so idk why you're even bringing him up. Gobert is very valuable to the Jazz with how their team is built but he's never been on AD's level as a player because of his limited scoring ability, he's as good as anyone with all the advanced data but we know that shit does not translate well to the POs.
Are you on crack? AD top 5 in 2022? Jesus ****ing christ you're so ****ing braindead it's painful to interact with you. Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, Curry, Durant, LeBron. There's 6 clearly better. Now shut up.

Spurs m8
02-04-2022, 03:38 AM

West reserves
Booker
Doncic
Gobert
Draymond
Donovan Mitchell
CP3
KAT

East reserves
Butler
Garland
Harden
Lavine
Middleton
Tatum
VanFleek

Riiiiight

We all know he will never be GOAT...though I sense you're taking the piss

TheGoatest
02-04-2022, 03:52 AM
Nothing new. Beating a 73-9 team with 0 all-stars is still the most impressive accomplishment in the history of sports.

ThRRR3tardSatan
02-04-2022, 04:05 AM
https://i.ibb.co/wS7LGsB/20220204-020147.jpg

SATAN
02-04-2022, 04:25 AM
I typed too fast. I meant in the west.

He got destroyed by KAT not so long ago. Absolutely obliterated. :kobe:

It was hard to watch.

SATAN
02-04-2022, 04:26 AM
What's so funny about that? A healthy AD is easily top 10 in the NBA. You're acting like he's in his mid-30s and is washed up lmao. Not his fault LeGM ruined the ****ing roster by trading everyone for his buddy.

AD signed off on Russ :oldlol:

SATAN
02-04-2022, 04:27 AM
Lebron is better offensively but doesn't measure up on the defensive end so AD is the better all-around player.

:roll:

ThRRR3tardSatan
02-04-2022, 04:39 AM
:roll:

Dumbass RRR3/Satan/Corporation

Either accept Jesus or kill yourself and begin your journey to hell, pronto.

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 05:04 AM
Are you on crack? AD top 5 in 2022? Jesus ****ing christ you're so ****ing braindead it's painful to interact with you. Embiid, Giannis, Jokic, Curry, Durant, LeBron. There's 6 clearly better. Now shut up.

How is Lebron clearly better? Because he had a stretch where he put up big numbers while going all out vs. lottery teams with the worst defenses in the league while losing most of those games? Curry's been bad for the past 2 months as well so I wouldn't call him "clearly better" either. I'm not saying he's clearly top 5 because he hasn't had his best season, but he's somewhere between 5-10. Embiid, Jokic, Giannis & KD are in the "clearly better" category right now but AD can definitely play as well as Giannis and Embiid and looks like his 2020 version now that he lost some weight.

expansionera
02-04-2022, 08:50 AM
He always chooses the hardest road, it’s why his rings have more value

FireDavidKahn
02-04-2022, 02:07 PM

Using this logic then KAT should have made the all star games the last few years. AD's team is below the Wolves (lol) and the players and coaches didn't think he was worthy of being an all star

FireDavidKahn
02-04-2022, 02:10 PM
He got destroyed by KAT not so long ago. Absolutely obliterated. :kobe:

It was hard to watch.

That was a fun game. KAT has been balling this year. Against AD this year he has scored 28 and 29 points on like >60% FG% IIRC

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Using this logic then KAT should have made the all star games the last few years. AD's team is below the Wolves (lol) and the players and coaches didn't think he was worthy of being an all star

KAT has the numbers but he was injured & missed a ton of games the past two seasons. AD missed some too but not as much as KAT before the ASB last year & the Wolves weren't remotely successful before this season either.

That was a fun game. KAT has been balling this year. Against AD this year he has scored 28 and 29 points on like >60% FG% IIRC

They were about even in the November game and AD got injured in 20 minutes in the 2nd one, but y'all left that out lol.

Spurs m8
02-04-2022, 11:08 PM
He always chooses the hardest road, it’s why his rings have more value

You literally don't even believe this yourself.

Don't you ever get sick of speaking horseshit?

You are pathetic..no wonder you stan a loser

SATAN
02-04-2022, 11:32 PM
AD got injured in 20 minutes in the 2nd one, but y'all left that out lol.

And this kind of stuff kept happening before the injury (and PTSD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCBfpNQ3RlA

It was unbelievable. Never seen him get bullied like that before.

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 11:42 PM
And this kind of stuff kept happening before the injury (and PTSD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCBfpNQ3RlA

It was unbelievable. Never seen him get bullied like that before.

lol @ KAT calling anyone soft.

speaking of bullying

https://youtu.be/QAQO7XhAuWU

50 on his soft ass, no threes needed.

kawhileonard2
02-05-2022, 12:07 AM
He has a guy who won league mvp and the alltime leader in Triple Doubles. Also has the modern day KG in AD along with a 3x DPOY in Dwight and scoring champ in Melo.

:cheers:

Axe
02-05-2022, 09:24 AM
Poor donkey getting scolded at for his mediocre scoring abilities. :(

expansionera
02-05-2022, 09:52 AM
You literally don't even believe this yourself.

Don't you ever get sick of speaking horseshit?

You are pathetic..no wonder you stan a loser

What’s more impressive? Beating a 73 win team with the reigning DPOY and unanimous MVP with no all star help after falling 3-1 in the Finals or…. beating a team whose second leading scorer was Jeff Hornacek with Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Toni Kukoc, and Ron Harper?