PDA

View Full Version : James Harden made the All-Star team in 2022, smh.

L.Kizzle
02-03-2022, 10:24 PM
How, he is not an All-Star this season.

HunterSThompson
02-03-2022, 10:27 PM
no way he shoulda made it over ball. lamelos completely turned around a franchise. hardens just holding his back

https://youtu.be/taeGUDgH7l0

L.Kizzle
02-03-2022, 10:30 PM
How did Melo not make it? Crazy.

insight
02-03-2022, 10:31 PM
no way he shoulda made it over ball. lamelos completely turned around a franchise. hardens just holding his back

https://youtu.be/taeGUDgH7l0

Harden is #2 in assist, scores more than ball and their team has more wins. I like Lamelo but your argument is weak.

HunterSThompson
02-03-2022, 10:36 PM

the nba wants guys like ball and Edward's to leave and collude in a bigger market duuuh. that's the only reason I can think of to not promote and reward the nbas new young stars balling in small markets and making their teams winners for the first time in forever

why not reward a trash player from an underachieving colluded mess from New York instead who's on the down slope of his failed pathetic career

L.Kizzle
02-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Harden is #2 in assist, scores more than ball and their team has more wins. I like Lamelo but your argument is weak.
One plays with KD and Kyrie and the other playes with ... exactly.

HunterSThompson
02-03-2022, 10:39 PM

balls game has a positive effect on his teammates. Harden has a negative effect. if you actually watched games instead of box scores you would realize this. Harden is a phoney ass stat stuffing f*ggot and literally everyone knows it

insight
02-03-2022, 10:45 PM
One plays with KD and Kyrie and the other playes with ... exactly.

Have you noticed how many games KD and Kyrie missed?

L.Kizzle
02-03-2022, 10:47 PM
Have you noticed how many games KD and Kyrie missed?

Yes, all 3 have missed games. Brooklyn has been a disappointment, Charlotte has not.

red1
02-03-2022, 11:00 PM
voting harden is robbing miles bridges and everyone knows it

bridges>>>>>> harden this year

AlternativeAcc.
02-03-2022, 11:04 PM
We're acting like Lamelos 20/7/7 on 42% with negative defense is an allstar snub travesty? You nerds sound ridiculous. Harden is a proven, tenured superstar. Lamelo is an overrated toddler on a garbage team. He's shit.

insight
02-03-2022, 11:06 PM
balls game has a positive effect on his teammates. Harden has a negative effect. if you actually watched games instead of box scores you would realize this. Harden is a phoney ass stat stuffing f*ggot and literally everyone knows it

You are talking NONSENSE; I watch Charlotte games and I credit much of their success to Miles Bridges. Lamelo is great in transition and seems to energize his teammates but Bridges is consistently putting them into position to win games.

BurningHammer
02-03-2022, 11:10 PM
FVV made it, the first undrafted all-star in a while since Ben Wallace. :rockon::bowdown::applause:

HunterSThompson
02-04-2022, 12:53 AM
We're acting like Lamelos 20/7/7 on 42% with negative defense is an allstar snub travesty? You nerds sound ridiculous. Harden is a proven, tenured superstar. Lamelo is an overrated toddler on a garbage team. He's shit.

- guy that's never watched a single hornets game

kenny Smith said it best. when lamelo has the ball other guys hustle and run every break cause they know they will get the ball. lamelo isn't a player. he's a culture. he changed the entire makeup of that team. he changed the way every player on that squad competes. lamelo to the hornets is like when kobe joined team USA. it's a winning mentality he brings to every guy that's on the court with him.

and people are actually tuning into hornets games again and buying tickets. you have to reward that. not punish it. it's like the nba wants him to leave in 3 years and join the Lakers or warriors. so dumb

kawhileonard2
02-04-2022, 12:54 AM
How did Lebron make it? They aren't even in the playoffs right now despite a stacked team.

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 01:22 AM
He's averaging 23/8/10 and the Nets are 26 - 18 with him on the court. He's washed compared to his past self but he's easily an All-Star lmao.

L.Kizzle
02-04-2022, 01:27 AM
He's averaging 23/8/10 and the Nets are 26 - 18 with him on the court. He's washed compared to his past self but he's easily an All-Star lmao.

Haven't they lost like 8 games in a row?

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 01:35 AM
Haven't they lost like 8 games in a row?

6 in a row, and Harden didn't play in two of those as he injured his right hand.

Gohan
02-04-2022, 10:07 AM
- guy that's never watched a single hornets game

kenny Smith said it best. when lamelo has the ball other guys hustle and run every break cause they know they will get the ball. lamelo isn't a player. he's a culture. he changed the entire makeup of that team. he changed the way every player on that squad competes. lamelo to the hornets is like when kobe joined team USA. it's a winning mentality he brings to every guy that's on the court with him.

and people are actually tuning into hornets games again and buying tickets. you have to reward that. not punish it. it's like the nba wants him to leave in 3 years and join the Lakers or warriors. so dumb

you know you're too invested in basketball when you call a player " a culture" roflmbao

Real Men Wear Green
02-04-2022, 10:34 AM
There are a few guys that deserved to make it and didn't but I wouldn't say Harden doesn't belong. 22 points 8 boats and 10 assists. He's still a monster.

HunterSThompson
02-04-2022, 10:38 AM

durant literally got him 20 of those 26 wins though. if anything he attributed more to their loss column

HunterSThompson
02-04-2022, 10:40 AM
you know you're too invested in basketball when you call a player " a culture" roflmbao

brady = a culture

kobe = a culture

cp3 = a culture

lamelo = a culture

durant = a player

kyrie = a player

AD = a player

Harden = a cancer

lebron = a cancer

get it?

iamgine
02-04-2022, 10:54 AM
Well your opinion differ from the voters.

Jasper
02-04-2022, 11:13 AM
How, he is not an All-Star this season.

he is an all-star

Jasper
02-04-2022, 11:17 AM

quite frankly I agree, but the NBA is full of stars as well as Super stars.

Eventually the league will have to expand the roster or name only 'ONE" all-star from a team.

As Barkley stated years ago as well as I have stated - it used to represent a solid resume to put this on your career to get you into the
HOF ,, about 10 years ago the fan base fvcked it up . and we have what we got now.

fsvr54
02-04-2022, 02:58 PM
Bridges and Rozier turned around the Hornets not some punk Ball family member with clown hair

red1
02-04-2022, 03:06 PM
FVV made it, the first undrafted all-star in a while since Ben Wallace. :rockon::bowdown::applause:

steady freddy :pimp:

Druckenmiller
02-04-2022, 07:54 PM
Is there any evidence Ball has ever thrown games and purposefully dogged it?

Lots of evidence HardOn did exactly that twice in Houston —
Once to get McHale fired and again to get fired.

Now he’s unhappy in Brooklyn so he tanks it en route to four points.

That dude is a walking trash can. Nothing has ever been more fitting than the Nets imploding.

Spurs m8
02-04-2022, 07:59 PM
quite frankly I agree, but the NBA is full of stars as well as Super stars.

Eventually the league will have to expand the roster or name only 'ONE" all-star from a team.

As Barkley stated years ago as well as I have stated - it used to represent a solid resume to put this on your career to get you into the
HOF ,, about 10 years ago the fan base fvcked it up . and we have what we got now.

Exactly

And thank you

It's not impressive anymore and it really doesn't mean anything

The whole weekend is just feeding the egos of these clowns.

It should be scrapped

FireDavidKahn
02-04-2022, 08:04 PM
the nba wants guys like ball and Edward's to leave and collude in a bigger market duuuh. that's the only reason I can think of to not promote and reward the nbas new young stars balling in small markets and making their teams winners for the first time in forever

why not reward a trash player from an underachieving colluded mess from New York instead who's on the down slope of his failed pathetic career

"The NBA" doesn't choose. It's chosen from fan votes which is where the silliness actually comes in. The ones voted in by the coaches and players are usually (not always) much more deserving

ImKobe
02-04-2022, 10:34 PM
durant literally got him 20 of those 26 wins though. if anything he attributed more to their loss column

So you're telling me that KD makes them a better team? No way.

L.Kizzle
02-05-2022, 12:44 AM
6 in a row, and Harden didn't play in two of those as he injured his right hand.
7 and counting now.
It'll be 8 next game.

L.Kizzle
02-06-2022, 07:48 PM
It's now up to 8.
To be fair he hasn't played recently.

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2022, 08:21 PM
Yes, all 3 have missed games. Brooklyn has been a disappointment, Charlotte has not.

thats not an argument

ArbitraryWater
02-06-2022, 08:21 PM

Bingo

bison
02-06-2022, 10:31 PM
"The NBA" doesn't choose. It's chosen from fan votes which is where the silliness actually comes in. The ones voted in by the coaches and players are usually (not always) much more deserving

Harden got in the all stars as a reserve. Don’t the media/coaches select the reserves?

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 11:41 PM
harden should go with his current "injury" and skip the allstar game and let lamelo get in

L.Kizzle
02-10-2022, 08:38 PM
Harden was the last player selected tonight.

John8204
02-10-2022, 09:03 PM
LOL...I don't even know if you take Harden off the bench:oldlol:

Team LeBron

Starters:

Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks
Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
DeMar DeRozan, Chicago Bulls
LeBron James, Los Angeles Lakers (captain)
Nikola Jokic, Denver Nuggets

Reserves:

Jimmy Butler, Miami Heat
Luka Doncic, Dallas Mavericks
Darius Garland, Cleveland Cavaliers
James Harden, Brooklyn Nets
Donovan Mitchell, Utah Jazz
Chris Paul, Phoenix Suns
Fred VanVleet, Toronto Raptors

KingMambaFan
02-10-2022, 11:41 PM
How did Lebron make it? They aren't even in the playoffs right now despite a stacked team.

The thread is about Harden and you still find a way to bring up Lebron lmao

BRONSEXUAL

Stephonit
02-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Harden was the last player selected tonight.

I'm surprised there isn't an entire thread on that already considering the drama.