PDA

View Full Version : Is MVPiid basically a 7ft Kobe/Jordan?

bison
02-05-2022, 10:57 AM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6sYtXAPyG9c

:kobe:

HunterSThompson
02-05-2022, 11:02 AM
saw that last night. impressive. but luka does that and also has all of kobes other moves as well and beat the crap out of embiid last night and their teams almost have the same record now

GrayGoat
02-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Minus the actual winning

Kblaze8855
02-05-2022, 02:10 PM
I was watching his season highlights earlier and trying to decide how far up the freak ladder that we generally top with Shaq and wilt he is. He’s 7’1” 280 hitting guys with stepback 3s, eurostep dunks and finger rolls, one footed fades, and going coast to coast. And he still plays defense. Now I’m sure in a modern game Hakeem could do all those things. But he wasn’t Embiid size. He’s like Greg Osterteg. A true big thick bodied old school center but he moves like a forward and his the touch of a guard.

Hes like David Robinson, Hakeem, and Dirk in one with a drop of like Lamar Odom or Antione Walker. Maybe Derrick Coleman in a young Sabonis body? LSU Shaq mixed with Kevin Garnett? I don’t know how to make a valid comparison. They all sound too good but really….KAT has a lot of the same skills. Just smaller and no defense.

This position less era just blended the skills more than they used to be. You all learn to play the same way regardless of size it seems. Everybody over 6’6” is essentially shooting for the same skill set.

La Frescobaldi
02-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Minus the actual winning

They said that about a lot of atg though such as shaq, jordan, kareem, chamberlain, robinson,

bad teams is what it is

even guys like that - some of the best to ever play - can’t overcome weak teams esp. against dynasty teams

Shoot look at guys like Alex English or Barkley greatness itself on jerkwad teams