PDA

View Full Version : refs gave luka and brunson 5 fouls each in basically 2.5 quarters

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 08:42 PM
:roll:

Hawks making the playoffs

fsvr54
02-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Keep crying *******

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Keep crying *******

I dont care. mavs easily making it. just funny to me. Trae starting for the allstar game made silver put in some phone calls

https://youtu.be/IOfMKv5fxgQ

"they'll be totally discrete"

ShawkFactory
02-06-2022, 08:46 PM
I've seen the Mavs get away with a lot of shit. Seems pretty even.

insight
02-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Dallas needs to stop committing silly fouls, they are shooting themselves in the foot.

k0kakw0rld
02-06-2022, 08:48 PM

Hawks making the playoffs
Maybe because they are fouling ? :confusedshrug:

insight
02-06-2022, 08:54 PM
This is the worse game I have seen Trae Young play in years and Hawks only down by a couple of points. Better hope is does not wake up in the 4th

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:15 PM
Maybe because they are fouling ? :confusedshrug:

I dunno if you're new to the game but the refs usually let touch fouls go on stars when they have 4 at the start of the 2nd half. Lula picked up his 5th and literally nothing happened. Trae just fell over. Luka didn't even move. it's an obvious rigging and the Hawks still might lose lol

insight
02-06-2022, 09:18 PM
I dunno if you're new to the game but the refs usually let touch fouls go on stars when they have 4 at the start of the 2nd half. Lula picked up his 5th and literally nothing happened. Trae just fell over. Luka didn't even move. it's an obvious rigging and the Hawks still might lose lol

You just finding a reason to whine, they were fouls.

ShawkFactory
02-06-2022, 09:21 PM

You're a very weird person.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:24 PM
You just finding a reason to whine, they were fouls.

yeah an argument could be made sure. i'm not denying that. its about consistency like every announcer/coach repeats during games. and i thought the game was getting rid of ticky tack touch foul stuff and unnatural movements/initiating contact by the offensive player specifically because of guys like trae young. its literally called the trae young rule

yet here we are and hes getting those calls still

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:34 PM
You're a very weird person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YO2wUoSJ4

dude got shot out of a cannon

LOL@0:29

insight
02-06-2022, 09:34 PM
yeah an argument could be made sure. i'm not denying that. its about consistency like every announcer/coach repeats during games. and i thought the game was getting rid of ticky tack touch foul stuff and unnatural movements/initiating contact by the offensive player specifically because of guys like trae young. its literally called the trae young rule

yet here we are and hes getting those calls still

The facts are Trae Young is the 3rd leading scoring under the new rules Luka has struggled with the new rules but is playing better as of late. Luka struggled with his shot, but he made all the plays to help his team win. You view the fouls as a negative but what I saw was Luka hustling on both sides of the ball and sometimes being super aggressive gets you in foul trouble. Dallas outplayed the Hawks and I would have liked to have seen both stars playing their best, but Trae wasn't Trae tonight.

hold this L
02-06-2022, 09:37 PM
This mouth breathing moron doesn't realize that Luka is also one of the biggest floppers in the league. If only he wasn't white. :(

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:39 PM
This mouth breathing moron doesn't realize that Luka is also one of the biggest floppers in the league. If only he wasn't white. :(

https://c.tenor.com/8vkTgfYkewcAAAAd/lebron-wtf.gif

goat flopper with zero flopping fines ^^^^

insight
02-06-2022, 09:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-YO2wUoSJ4

dude got shot out of a cannon

LOL@0:29

Yeah, if you watch closely you will see Luka knocks knee's with Trae which throws him off balance. It's a foul.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:43 PM
The facts are Trae Young is the 3rd leading scoring under the new rules Luka has struggled with the new rules but is playing better as of late. Luka struggled with his shot, but he made all the plays to help his team win. You view the fouls as a negative but what I saw was Luka hustling on both sides of the ball and sometimes being super aggressive gets you in foul trouble. Dallas outplayed the Hawks and I would have liked to have seen both stars playing their best, but Trae wasn't Trae tonight.

the new rules had zero to do with lukas early struggled. since his new diet and getting back down to his rookie playing weight hes been averaging basically a 30 point triple double for the past month with great shooting and the mavs are rolling. where are the hawks lol

and trae isn't really in the luka convo. hes in the embiid, jokic, giannis convo

ShawkFactory
02-06-2022, 09:45 PM
the new rules had zero to do with lukas early struggled. since his new diet and getting back down to his rookie playing weight hes been averaging basically a 30 point triple double for the past month with great shooting and the mavs are rolling. where are the hawks lol

and trae isn't really in the luka convo. hes in the embiid, jokic, giannis convo

8-3 in their last 11. And have beaten the Suns, Bucks, and Heat in that span.

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:45 PM
Yeah, if you watch closely you will see Luka knocks knee's with Trae which throws him off balance. It's a foul.

dude he swung the ball and threw himself off balance then took like 7 steps backwards lmao

it was literally the same as when lebron got shoved to the floor and luka didnt even touch him lmao

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GiftedRealDegus-small.gif

John_Connor
02-06-2022, 09:46 PM
8-3 in their last 11.

how many games over .500

ShawkFactory
02-06-2022, 09:47 PM
how many games over .500

Lots of injuries and Covid shit earlier on. Full strength the team has been good.

Again...beaten the Suns, Bucks, and Heat in the last 3 weeks on top of being 8-3. So it hasn't just been some easy schedule stretch.

insight
02-07-2022, 01:35 AM
how many games over .500

Please stop it, the Hawks beat the Mavericks by 30 points earlier in the season when everybody was healthy. The Hawks struggled with Covid and injuries and are finally getting back on track. The Hawks problems are on the defensive side of the ball, the Mavericks are not even a top 10 offense, they are above .500 because of defense. The whole weight thing is B.S, nobody else gets a pass for something that's within their control.

John_Connor
02-07-2022, 01:52 AM
Please stop it, the Hawks beat the Mavericks by 30 points earlier in the season when everybody was healthy. The Hawks struggled with Covid and injuries and are finally getting back on track. The Hawks problems are on the defensive side of the ball, the Mavericks are not even a top 10 offense, they are above .500 because of defense. The whole weight thing is B.S, nobody else gets a pass for something that's within their control.

https://voca.ro/16mlJQORi9tu

https://i.ibb.co/x27v8md/quantum-leap-mirror.gif

RRR3
02-07-2022, 02:55 AM

All 3 of those players are significantly better than Luka are you retarded? I’ll answer that myself. Yes you are.

JohnMax
02-07-2022, 02:59 AM
This dude hates elite scorers at point guard position which is why he praises inferior scorers like LaMelo Ball over Trae Young and James Harden.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?501603-James-Harden-made-the-All-Star-team-in-2022-smh

John_Connor
02-07-2022, 03:02 AM
All 3 of those players are significantly better than Luka are you retarded? I’ll answer that myself. Yes you are.

2020 - 29/9/9 on 46% ( first team all nba )
2021 - 28/8/9 on 48% ( first team all nba )
2022 - 26/9/9 on 45% ( first team all nba*)

(*more than likely due to stephs drop off averaging 26/5/6 on 42%)

i mean... you can say hes not better than them but hes certainly in the mix because theres only 5 spots for 1st team all nba each year and he's probably gonna have one 3 straight years if the mavs keep on their current pace and finish a top 5 seed. and the mavs have a great defense so i wouldn't be surprised if they make a deep playoff run. the suns will likely beat them but thats the only lock out west

John_Connor
02-07-2022, 03:07 AM
This dude hates elite scorers at point guard position which is why he praises inferior scorers like LaMelo Ball over Trae Young and James Harden.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?501603-James-Harden-made-the-All-Star-team-in-2022-smh

trae and harden depend too much on bail out calls from refs. they're kind of frauds to me. i even bought a trey young rookie card and totally regret it. oh well

luka and lamelo don't need any help from refs

RRR3
02-07-2022, 04:12 AM
2020 - 29/9/9 on 46% ( first team all nba )
2021 - 28/8/9 on 48% ( first team all nba )
2022 - 26/9/9 on 45% ( first team all nba*)

(*more than likely due to stephs drop off averaging 26/5/6 on 42%)

i mean... you can say hes not better than them but hes certainly in the mix because theres only 5 spots for 1st team all nba each year and he's probably gonna have one 3 straight years if the mavs keep on their current pace and finish a top 5 seed. and the mavs have a great defense so i wouldn't be surprised if they make a deep playoff run. the suns will likely beat them but thats the only lock out west
He's not making first team this year you ****ing piece of shit. And he is factually nowhere close to those 3, those are the 3 best players in the league, you won't find any stat that says Luka is close to them this year.

ImKobe
02-07-2022, 05:18 AM
He's not making first team this year you ****ing piece of shit. And he is factually nowhere close to those 3, those are the 3 best players in the league, you won't find any stat that says Luka is close to them this year.

What? Luka has better numbers than Curry. That's a fact. Whether you look at the raw averages or PER or BPM, Luka comes out on top. He's missed a fair amount of games though so that could work against him, but if he plays the rest of the season and keeps going at the rate he's currently at, he will likely be 1st team All-NBA. Going into the Hawks game, he was averaging 27/10/10/2 in 17 games since returning from his injury and he just had another triple-double in just 28 minutes in a win against the Hawks. The Mavs are also 25 - 14 (52-win pace) when Luka plays so he's playing winning basketball as well.

ShawkFactory
02-07-2022, 10:08 AM
trae and harden depend too much on bail out calls from refs. they're kind of frauds to me. i even bought a trey young rookie card and totally regret it. oh well

Trae has been better this year despite the rule change.

hold this L
02-07-2022, 10:20 AM
https://c.tenor.com/8vkTgfYkewcAAAAd/lebron-wtf.gif

goat flopper with zero flopping fines ^^^^

Luka is one of the biggest floppers in the league

insight
02-08-2022, 10:02 AM

You have no idea what you are talking about! It is literally the exact opposite of what you are claiming, you are living in a fantasy world.
Trae is more efficient this year under the new rules and is going to the line less but still a top 5 scorer.

Those are facts, not fake news. Harden struggled with the new rules early in the season but he is gets to line the at nearly the same level he did before the changes recently. Everything you said was false.