PDA

View Full Version : has anyone figured out by now that being lebrons teammate ruins your career

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 03:45 PM
anthony davis was on his way to possibly being one of the goat big men. talks of Kevin garnett/Tim Duncan type legacy. now he's not even an allstar anymore and the media calls him street clothes as a joke and he basically carried lebron the entire 2020 season and playoffs and is nothing more than a sidekick bum with a soft mentality that can't shoot anymore or move on defense after injecting himself with brons roid juice

Westbrook was an all nba/first ballot hall of fame/next Oscar Robertson legend with a league mvp and tons of fans. goes and joins lebron and now he has a daily blooper reel on undisputed and is blood by laker fans and begged not to shoot the ball. his entire legacy is down the toilet

kevin loves allstar type name turned into role player status and was completely forgotten. now he's contributing huge as one of the best per minute players in the nba with 24/12 per 36m and is still a nobody. his career and possible hall of fame career was cut short by lebron cutting him down and throwing him under the bus for 4 years

kyrie irving was a future hall of fame caliber player and all the mental abuse he got from lebron belittling him sent him into a bipolar secluded schizophrenic mental health issue roller coaster where now he's lucky when he even sees the court

chris bosh IS in the hall of fame but his name is completely forgotten and trashed/mocked routinely. he's only remembered as the guy that sprayed his face with champagne like he was taking a load.

wade is the closest thing to MJ and kobe all time (aside from maybe tmac and kawhi at their peaks) and he's completely overlooked and forgotten in all time discussions. just another afterthought sidekick that had his team stolen from him

Kuzma was on his way to a possible allstar type career and lebron snuffed that out pretty quick

he basically ended Shaqs allstar status

same with Big Z

like who has he elevated all time other than a few role players.

meanwhile kobe turns gasol from a 0-12 playoff bum, 1 time allstar in 7 years/buy out contract throw away player INTO A HALL OF FAMER... 2 time champion and getting his jersey retired with LA.

he complimented shaq and helped him achieve his out dominant seasons ever

and ontop of that he made a bunch of guys house hold names and tons of fans want guys like fisher and horry in the hall of fame for being set up by kobe for some clutch shots lol

he even made Andrew bynum an allstar and got him paid

and kwame/smush are popular online till this very day cause of kobe. would kwame even have a podcast right now that's gone viral if not for being kobes teammate?

why can't lebron positively effect anyone

WhiteKyrie
02-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Wade is the 3rd or 4th best SG all time depending where you rank the Logo. He’s not totally forgotten. But yes, how could anyone not see this with this guy? The selfishness and narcissism is transcendent levels.

aj1987
02-08-2022, 03:50 PM
You typed all that retarded drivel just to say that LeBron shits on Brick as a basketball player.... :roll: :roll:

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 03:56 PM
Wade is the 3rd or 4th best SG all time depending where you rank the Logo. He’s not totally forgotten. But yes, how could anyone not see this with this guy? The selfishness and narcissism is transcendent levels.

find me a Dwyane Wade thread that has been posted on here over the past half decade or so that was made in a positive context and il owe you a coke sir

don't bother. because there isn't one. meanwhile there's probably 50 to 100 pau gasol threads claiming he's the mvp of the Lakers and kobe rode his Spanish balls to 2 straight championships and kobe stole his finals mvps

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 03:58 PM
You typed all that retarded drivel just to say that LeBron shits on Brick as a basketball player.... :roll: :roll:

let's ask lebrons teammates who's better

Wade/bosh/davis/kyrie - "MJ/Kobe > Lebron"

yikes

RogueBorg
02-08-2022, 04:01 PM
anthony davis was on his way to possibly being one of the goat big men. talks of Kevin garnett/Tim Duncan type legacy. now he's not even an allstar anymore and the media calls him street clothes as a joke and he basically carried lebron the entire 2020 season and playoffs and is nothing more than a sidekick bum with a soft mentality that can't shoot anymore or move on defense after injecting himself with brons roid juice

Westbrook was an all nba/first ballot hall of fame/next Oscar Robertson legend with a league mvp and tons of fans. goes and joins lebron and now he has a daily blooper reel on undisputed and is blood by laker fans and begged not to shoot the ball. his entire legacy is down the toilet

kevin loves allstar type name turned into role player status and was completely forgotten. now he's contributing huge as one of the best per minute players in the nba with 24/12 per 36m and is still a nobody. his career and possible hall of fame career was cut short by lebron cutting him down and throwing him under the bus for 4 years

kyrie irving was a future hall of fame caliber player and all the mental abuse he got from lebron belittling him sent him into a bipolar secluded schizophrenic mental health issue roller coaster where now he's lucky when he even sees the court

chris bosh IS in the hall of fame but his name is completely forgotten and trashed/mocked routinely. he's only remembered as the guy that sprayed his face with champagne like he was taking a load.

wade is the closest thing to MJ and kobe all time (aside from maybe tmac and kawhi at their peaks) and he's completely overlooked and forgotten in all time discussions. just another afterthought sidekick that had his team stolen from him

Kuzma was on his way to a possible allstar type career and lebron snuffed that out pretty quick

same with Big Z

meanwhile kobe turns gasol from a 0-12 playoff bum, 1 time allstar in 7 years/buy out contract throw away player INTO A HALL OF FAMER... 2 time champion and getting his jersey retired with LA.

and ontop of that he made a bunch of guys house hold names and tons of fans want guys like fisher and horry in the hall of fame for being set up by kobe for some clutch shots lol

and kwame/smush are popular online till this very day cause of kobe. would kwame even have a podcast right now that's gone viral if not for being kobes teammate?

Solid post with spot on analysis OP.

aj1987
02-08-2022, 04:12 PM
let's ask lebrons teammates who's better

Wade/bosh/davis/kyrie - "MJ/Kobe > Lebron"

yikes

LeBron is a top 2 GOAT. Kobe is borderline top 15. Let that sink in.

Yikes.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 04:12 PM
LeBron is a top 2 GOAT. Kobe is borderline top 15. Let that sink in.

Yikes.

yeah that's cool to have an opinion but yours isn't worth anything

il go with guys that played with and against both kobe and lebron thanks

aj1987
02-08-2022, 04:40 PM
yeah that's cool to have an opinion but yours isn't worth anything

il go with guys that played with and against both kobe and lebron thanks

Scottie Played with MJ and has LeBron over him.

Isiah curbstomped MJ year in and year out and Isiah has LeBron as the GOAT.

Yikes.

RogueBorg
02-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Scottie Played with MJ and has LeBron over him.

Isiah curbstomped MJ year in and year out and Isiah has LeBron as the GOAT.

Yikes.

Scottie said before the Last Dance no way Lebron was better. Now after the Last Dance he's still butt-hurt over it and Isiah is still sore about the Dream Team. Their opinions don't count.

BigKobeFan
02-08-2022, 04:52 PM
https://c.tenor.com/9kVIICsfUw8AAAAC/kyle-kuzma-le-bron-james.gif

aj1987
02-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Scottie said before the Last Dance no way Lebron was better. Now after the Last Dance he's still butt-hurt over it and Isiah is still sore about the Dream Team. Their opinions don't count.

Yeah, anyone who praises LeBron and shits on Ordan, their opinion is automatically discounted and anyone who disparages LeBron, their opinion is automatically valid. Funny how that works.

Oh, and Shaq said that LeBron is the GOAT if he passes KAJ's record. Is his opinion irrelevant as well?

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 05:38 PM
Yeah, anyone who praises LeBron and shits on Ordan, their opinion is automatically discounted and anyone who disparages LeBron, their opinion is automatically valid. Funny how that works.

Oh, and Shaq said that LeBron is the GOAT if he passes KAJ's record. Is his opinion irrelevant as well?

guys that flip-flop all the time rankings can't be taken seriously

pippens since said kobes above mj. lebrons above mj and himself is above everyone so I gotta void that dudes rankings sorry

SATAN
02-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Winning chips ruins your career and you have no control over anything.

RRR3
02-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Shaq played with prime Kobe and he thinks LeBron is the GOAT. Ouch.

Spurs m8
02-08-2022, 06:44 PM
I mean...can't argue with facts.

Solid post, op

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 06:48 PM
Just out of curiosity, what would Bosh have been remember by if he never joined the Heat?

SouBeachTalents
02-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Just out of curiosity, what would Bosh have been remember by if he never joined the Heat?
That applies to all of them besides Wade.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 06:50 PM

Yea I’m not going to waste my time going through all of that. I basically just picked one randomly.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 06:54 PM

well obviously he wasn't gonna win mvps. but he becomes the best raptor ever above lowry and probly averages around 23 to 24ppg for his career and makes a few 2nd team all nbas, possibly even one first team and still makes around 8 to 10 allstar games and makes the hall of fame anyway. he probly never wins a ring but he might have gone down as a top 10 power forward ever and top 75 player ever.

as it is he's just some top 150 player ever borderline hall of famer with average career stats and made the hall of fame just cause people probly felt sorry for him getting blood clots and retiring early.

he probly wouldn't make anyone's top 20 power forwards list now

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 06:57 PM

wait so you think anthony davis is better off joining lebron even with the bubble title on his resume?

cause I'm pretty sure 1st team all nba status is better than falling to non allstar states in your absolute prime

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 06:59 PM
I’m sorry but a guy who peaks as a borderline top 10 player in the league on a .500 team isn’t going to be remember more than a guy who played a strong role on a team that won 2 championships.

I think Bosh would tell you that he chose well. He’s actually been on record saying the he believes he was a better player with the Heat than the Raptors.

SATAN
02-08-2022, 07:05 PM

Poor man's Vin Baker.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 07:06 PM
I’m sorry but a guy who peaks as a borderline top 10 player in the league on a .500 team isn’t going to be remember more than a guy who played a strong role on a team that won 2 championships.

I think Bosh would tell you that he chose well. He’s actually been on record saying the he believes he was a better player with the Heat than the Raptors.

remembered more for being what? the butt of jokes? a meme getting jizzed on? for looking funny? for being a 3rd wheel? for being a kickstand? for hitting some threes in the corner?

when bosh said to Chris Webber "we in the hall of fame with Bill Russell bro!" everyone cringed.. it was sad. he's not looked at with respect. he's looked at with pitty. he was their Kevin love. he's not a legend. he's not part of something special. he was part of a lame ass colluded big 3 shameful display of not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 type chicken shit completely forgettable nonsense. lebron was so ashamed of it he left after 4 years. it was a squatter house for him. he used and abused that shithole and got 2 rings he couldn't even be proud of. if the mvp of the team felt like he still had something prove. then imagine the 3rd guy. imagine how he feels.

its like you don't even have a grasp on reality

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 07:10 PM
remembered more for being what? the butt of jokes? a meme getting jizzed on? for looking funny? for being a 3rd wheel? for being a kickstand? for hitting some threes in the corner?

when bosh said to Chris Webber "we in the hall of fame with Bill Russell bro!" everyone cringed.. it was sad. he's not looked at with respect. he's looked at with pitty. he was their Kevin love. he's not a legend. he's not part of something special. he was part of a lame ass colluded big 3 shameful display of not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 type chicken shit completely forgettable nonsense. lebron was so ashamed of it he left after 4 years. it was a squatter house for him. he used and abused that shithole and got 2 rings he couldn't even be proud of. if the mvp of the team felt like he still had something prove. then imagine the 3rd guy. imagine how he feels.

its like you don't even have a grasp on reality

Sure he is. Maybe not by wacky internet trolls like you and those who you spend most of your time interacting with online (lol at you saying someone else doesn't have a grip on reality. Like...literally lol). But for people that actually watch and know basketball outside of their Kobe/Lebron lens? Yes, he is respected.

I have literally heard from his mouth that he is happy with his decision and that he feels as though he was a better player with Miami. Literally the words out of his mouth. THE PLAYER WE ARE DISCUSSING...HIS WORDS.

I'll take his word over yours.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 07:33 PM
Sure he is. Maybe not by wacky internet trolls like you and those who you spend most of your time interacting with online (lol at you saying someone else doesn't have a grip on reality. Like...literally lol). But for people that actually watch and know basketball outside of their Kobe/Lebron lens? Yes, he is respected.

I have literally heard from his mouth that he is happy with his decision and that he feels as though he was a better player with Miami. Literally the words out of his mouth. THE PLAYER WE ARE DISCUSSING...HIS WORDS.

I'll take his word over yours.

https://voca.ro/1gG0dDOBYrYI

https://i.ibb.co/y0KkZcN/MV5-BNWU3-MDJk-MDMt-NDgy-MC00-MDUx-LTk4-Nm-Ut-Zj-Fi-OTgz-YTVk-Yz-E2-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-MDgy-Nj-A5.jpg

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 07:42 PM
https://i.ibb.co/KGjDL8d/R8gn.gif

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 07:44 PM
Wouldn't really consider that person to be the voice of reason either. But regardless, he's the one who chose to go to a team where he'd be the 3rd best player. And he's happy with the decision. Not really sure what Lebron has to do with it.

I don't really think he'd rather be Lamarcus Aldridge or Elton Brand. But hey, we'll listen to you over him.

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 07:45 PM

Probably one of the happiest he's ever been.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Wouldn't really consider that person to be the voice of reason either. But regardless, he's the one who chose to go to a team where he'd be the 3rd best player. And he's happy with the decision. Not really sure what Lebron has to do with it.

I don't really think he'd rather be Lamarcus Aldridge or Elton Brand. But hey, we'll listen to you over him.

https://voca.ro/1j2B2ocdTh6W
https://voca.ro/13EidyjhD9JD

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 07:51 PM
https://voca.ro/1j2B2ocdTh6W
https://voca.ro/13EidyjhD9JD

I'm not opening those.

aj1987
02-08-2022, 07:53 PM
guys that flip-flop all the time rankings can't be taken seriously

pippens since said kobes above mj. lebrons above mj and himself is above everyone so I gotta void that dudes rankings sorry

Well, no one gives a shit about your autistic opinion and the FACT is LeBron shits on Kobe. It's not even close. You can close your eyes and cover your ears and scream all you want, but facts are facts.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 07:57 PM
I'm not opening those.

https://youtu.be/Idn7ODPMhFY

ShawkFactory
02-08-2022, 08:00 PM
https://youtu.be/Idn7ODPMhFY

You're really trying to bait me to get further into your nonsensical troll thread by using the "WELL I WIN THEN!" when I refuse?

Never change :lol

Full Court
02-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Well, no one gives a shit about your autistic opinion and the FACT is LeBron shits on Kobe. It's not even close. You can close your eyes and cover your ears and scream all you want, but facts are facts.

Lol. Little Ashley's mom let him on the internet again for his weekly temper tantrum. Cute.

Full Court
02-08-2022, 08:04 PM

same with Big Z

AD brought all the criticism on himself for being a mentally weak, fragile loser. He's got nobody to blame but himself.

On the other hand, the scapegoating of Westbrook is just over the top. He's having a rough season, but when you have people saying that he doesn't even belong in the NBA, it's beyond ridiculous.

SouBeachTalents
02-08-2022, 08:15 PM
Probably one of the happiest he's ever been.
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c06156084c14786efdee52e912fb2461e2ce4a74/c=1400-203-4453-2499/local/-/media/2016/06/20/USATODAY/USATODAY/636019848354494933-USATSI-9349687.jpg?quality=50&width=640

Look at the pure joy on his face. And this was in a Finals in generally played badly in. I doubt he ever came close to feeling that way trudging through 27 win seasons in complete irrelevance in Minny.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 08:17 PM
AD brought all the criticism on himself for being a mentally weak, fragile loser. He's got nobody to blame but himself.

On the other hand, the scapegoating of Westbrook is just over the top. He's having a rough season, but when you have people saying that he doesn't even belong in the NBA, it's beyond ridiculous.

you ever think that maybe the media painted a narrative and fit him into that persona with constant criticism any time he's been hurt. just scoffing at the title he basically was mostly responsible for while applauding lebron for it. it's always the case with anyone that wins with lebron. even kyrie who averaged like 27ppg in the finals and hit the series winner. he's never thought of as a champion. just a headcase. and when the media constantly backs these soft post millennials into a corner they break and become what the media wanted. they're not tough like kobe or Mike's generation was.

lebrons lucky the media forgave him after only 1 year post "decision" and quickly reverted back to loving and adoring him after trying that villain shit in 2011. 2 mvps later the guy can do no wrong. even after Stephen a Smith says if he leaves Cleveland this time il never respect or forgive him again. then he goes to LA and Stephen a Smith busts a literal nut on live TV

the media destroyed Kevin Durant too. he doesn't give a f*ck about his legacy anymore. all these dudes are so fragile cause of being entitled pampered multi millionaires straight out of college that they don't know how to take failure or rejection. if a guy with kobes talent came up today there's no doubt the media and nba woulda gave up on him immediately. there's no working his way into the starting lineup. there's no 7ppg del Harris handcuffed going on and a literal diamond coming out of that shit. the kid would have quit and went to China before that happens.. so yes davis helped a bit with his own demise but that's mostly due to him becoming lebrons teammate and getting shit on for every failure the team had. now westbrooks filled that role and he's the one self destructing

if the media wasn't in the business of burying people and stroking lebrons c*ck 24/7 then MAYBE he wouldn't be as big of a cancer to other players careers but sorry that's just how it is.

lebron could help squash this narrative if he wanted to and trash the media whenever they take a shot at his teammates but instead he's agreeing with them and high fiving the opposing players after the Lakers get smacked.

John_Connor
02-08-2022, 08:20 PM
https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/c06156084c14786efdee52e912fb2461e2ce4a74/c=1400-203-4453-2499/local/-/media/2016/06/20/USATODAY/USATODAY/636019848354494933-USATSI-9349687.jpg?quality=50&width=640

Look at the pure joy on his face. And this was in a Finals in generally played badly in. I doubt he ever came close to feeling that way trudging through 27 win seasons in complete irrelevance in Minny.

the question isn't whether or not these betas are happy being cucked out of a great career. of course they're happy. most men today don't want the spotlight.

the question is whether or not taking the easy route devalued their careers individually

Full Court
02-08-2022, 08:23 PM
you ever think that maybe the media painted a narrative and fit him into that persona with constant criticism any time he's been hurt. just scoffing at the title he basically was mostly responsible for while applauding lebron for it. it's always the case with anyone that wins with lebron. even kyrie who averaged like 27ppg in the finals and hit the series winner. he's never thought of as a champion. just a headcase. and when the media constantly backs these soft post millennials into a corner they break and become what the media wanted. they're not tough like kobe or Mike's generation was.

lebrons lucky the media forgave him after only 1 year post "decision" and quickly reverted back to loving and adoring him after trying that villain shit in 2011. 2 mvps later the guy can do no wrong. even after Stephen a Smith says if he leaves Cleveland this time il never respect or forgive him again. then he goes to LA and Stephen a Smith busts a literal nut on live TV

the media destroyed Kevin Durant too. he doesn't give a f*ck about his legacy anymore. all these dudes are so fragile cause of being entitled pampered multi millionaires straight out of college that they don't know how to take failure or rejection. if a guy with kobes talent came up today there's no doubt the media and nba woulda gave up on him immediately. there's no working his way into the starting lineup. there's no 7ppg del Harris handcuffed going on and a literal diamond coming out of that shit. the kid would have quit and went to China before that happens.. so yes davis helped a bit with his own demise but that's mostly due to him becoming lebrons teammate and getting shit on for every failure the team had. now westbrooks filled that role and he's the one self destructing

if the media wasn't in the business of burying people and stroking lebrons c*ck 24/7 then MAYBE he wouldn't be as big of a cancer to other players careers but sorry that's just how it is.

lebron could help squash this narrative if he wanted to and trash the media whenever they take a shot at his teammates but instead he's agreeing with them and high firing the opposing players after the Lakers get smacked.

I'm completely with you on the media. They've become the lowest form of scum.

But that aside, here's what I see with my own eyes. AD rolling around on the floor for two minutes after getting a minor bump of a foul like he's just had his leg broken off. And after he's done literally crying like a little girl, he gets back up and continues playing. That is, when he's not out for a month. I don't care what the media or anyone else has to say, he's got to be the biggest puss in the entire sport. Which is a shame, because he's got a tremendous amount of talent.

Baller789
02-08-2022, 08:26 PM
the question isn't whether or not these betas are happy being cucked out of a great career. of course they're happy. most men today don't want the spotlight.

the question is whether or not taking the easy route devalued their careers individually

Well Lebron chose the easy route by team hopping and collusions, and that is one of the reasons why people don't respect him.

aj1987
02-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Lol. Little Ashley's mom let him on the internet again for his weekly temper tantrum. Cute.

Full **** still melting. :oldlol:

kawhileonard2
02-09-2022, 12:23 AM
Lebron lost with Shaq as well as lost with Tim Duncan and Iverson as well.

aj1987
02-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Lebron lost with Shaq as well as lost with Tim Duncan and Iverson as well.

Ordan never had a .500 season without Pippen. :confusedshrug:

SATAN
02-09-2022, 12:35 AM

:oldlol:

kawhileonard2
02-09-2022, 12:36 AM

Formed a dynasty for a franchise that never won before and never played with a guy who won league or finals mvp while Lebron played with Shaq, Duncan, Iverson, Wade to name a few.

TheGoatest
02-09-2022, 02:20 AM

He ain't no rookie Chuck Person, that's for sure.

WhiteKyrie
02-09-2022, 02:40 AM

You forgot the J for one of, if not the best mid range shooters, ever?

Lol what a 7-11 slurpee serving habib. Also, um, arbitrary?

1988 Bulls, 50-32
Pippen 8 ppg, 4 rpg, 2 apg

OMG, so much help from Pippen, right? Meanwhile the goat 35/6/6/3.

warriorfan
02-09-2022, 02:49 AM

3ba11
02-09-2022, 02:55 AM
That's what happens when you let one of your bigs dominate the ball like a point guard.

Imagine if Duncan played like a point guard and the Spurs let him dominate the ball - guys like Ginobili and Parker would play like dogshit next to Duncan just like Lebron's teammates play alongside him

It's intuitive - frontcourt ball-dominance is an inherently suboptimal way to play... So it's cool to see a big man play point guard and great talent, but it isn't high IQ basketball - the best ball-dominators in history are 9-10 in the Finals with super-teams (Magic/Lebron) - it's just inherently suboptimal and therefore requires excessive supporting talent like Kareem/AD or super-teams.

SpaceJam
02-09-2022, 03:13 AM
anthony davis no ring

kevin loves no ring

kyrie irving no ring

chris bosh no ring

Kuzma no ring

same with Big Z

Man, it would suck playing with LeBron

Axe
02-09-2022, 04:00 AM
He ain't no rookie Chuck Person, that's for sure.
You also mentioned him in your other account.

John_Connor
02-09-2022, 04:52 AM
Man, it would suck playing with LeBron

we still act like those guys don't have a ring though. they get no respect whatsoever from fans anymore. none of them. so if anything them avoiding lebron and going somewhere else may have provided them their own legacies and rings. who knows. better than what they have now... which is total irrelevancy

imagine them going to a party and showing off a ring that everyone just assumes they got cause they played with lebron... they're better than that. they weren't true sidekicks. they coulda been main guys somewhere else or at least co leads. but with lebron they're basically human waist to their fans or the media. and non lebron fans don't care about them either cause its a colluded bogus fake piece of shit. whos really giving these guys any validation other than their mothers

SpaceJam
02-09-2022, 05:01 AM
we still act like those guys don't have a ring though. they get no respect whatsoever from fans anymore. none of them. so if anything them avoiding lebron and going somewhere else may have provided them their own legacies and rings. who knows. better than what they have now... which is total irrelevancy

imagine them going to a party and showing off a ring that everyone just assumes they got cause they played with lebron... they're better than that. they weren't true sidekicks. they coulda been main guys somewhere else or at least co leads. but with lebron they're basically human waist to their fans or the media. and non lebron fans don't care about them either cause its a colluded bogus fake piece of shit. whos really giving these guys any validation other than their mothers

If my father had wheels he’d be a bike. Fact is ringless before they played with Bron, some even struggling to make the playoffs, eg Love/Bosh/Davis

Full Court
02-09-2022, 08:04 AM

:roll: Little Ashley's all upset because his hero Princess Brony just got humiliated. Again.

What a whiner.

:lebroncry:

aj1987
02-11-2022, 12:09 PM
:roll: Little Ashley's all upset because his hero Princess Brony just got humiliated. Again.

What a whiner.

Full Court
02-11-2022, 02:59 PM

Little Ashley fuming because his hero Lebum just cant stop losing. Much like Little Ashley herself.

Just. Can't. Stop. Losing. :roll:

aj1987
02-11-2022, 03:05 PM
Little Ashley fuming because his hero Lebum just cant stop losing. Much like Little Ashley herself.

Just. Can't. Stop. Losing. :roll:

3ba11
02-11-2022, 03:42 PM
Mo joined the bummy, 45-win Cavs in 2009 and taught us that Lebron needs elite shooting to have a viable team..

The vastly improved offense wore out opposing defenses and left them with less capacity for offense - the Cavs were no longer facing fresh offenses, so their defensive ranking skyrocketed despite weaker defensive personnel..

Mo's spacing effect allowed the Cavs to apply more pressure then they were facing and win the attrition battle, aka win.. Nonetheless, the ball-dominant approach still failed to win the East with homecourt in 09/10 and required super-teams.

Ultimately, elite shooters are the only player type that doesn't crater alongside Lebron.. This demonstrates Lebron's narrow and inherently suboptimal skillset of frontcourt ball-dominance

(frontcourt ball-dominance = 2 point guard lineups that give teammates less hold-time and assists than they get in 1 PG lineups, so the TEAM has low assists and struggles on championship level)

FilmyCogTurner
02-11-2022, 05:46 PM

If you honestly think Jordan didn't have a jumper you are one of the stupidest people on this message board.

Full Court
02-11-2022, 07:14 PM

I can tell Little Ashley's spent many nights this season crying himself to sleep.

Meanwhile, I get to watch his hero Brony get embarrassed every other game. :roll:

Spurs m8
02-11-2022, 08:07 PM
I do think its come to the point its pretty common knowledge around the league...

That's why he built a war room and only managed to emerge from it with Westbrook lmfao

Full Court
02-11-2022, 08:38 PM
I do think its come to the point its pretty common knowledge around the league...

That's why he built a war room and only managed to emerge from it with Westbrook lmfao

The really funny thing is that not a single team in the entire NBA was willing to trade for the Lakers' garbage.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 11:50 AM
I can tell Little Ashley's spent many nights this season crying himself to sleep.

Meanwhile, I get to watch his hero Brony get embarrassed every other game. :roll: