PDA

View Full Version : LeBron should request a trade before the deadline.

Im so nba'd out
02-09-2022, 01:35 AM
title...

John_Connor
02-09-2022, 01:36 AM
well he's the GM that created this mess so if he wanted out I'm sure he could make it happen

kawhileonard2
02-09-2022, 01:39 AM
Dude can't win with a stacked team with a guy who won league mvp. 3 x dpoy, PER leader, scoring leader but needs to go elsewhere :biggums::biggums:

Axe
02-09-2022, 01:42 AM
Moar help as usual :(

Nike D'Antoni
02-09-2022, 01:43 AM
Lebron James for James Harden.

Lebron James for Kyle Lowry, PJ Tucker, Markieff Morris.

Lebron for Derozan, Caruso.

Spurs m8
02-09-2022, 01:44 AM
He was cancer tonight, the team literally played better without him...against a real team.

But hey...leGM builds a team, it fails and he runs away....where have we seen that before?

Oh yeah....3 other times.

The entitled losers like OP are pathetic....God they must suck at life irl

RRR3
02-09-2022, 01:45 AM
I would die laughing watching all the Lakers fans seethe if this happened. It won't though.

FultzNationRISE
02-09-2022, 02:17 AM
100% OP.

It's KING James that Philly should be trying to trade Simmons for, not Peasant James. You put Lebron on the 6ers with Embiid and those boys? It's Chip City, period end of story.

Makes enough sense for LAL too, Davis is still young enough you can pair him and Simmons together for the future. Tank the rest of this season for a good pick (assuming Lakers even have theirs, they might not) and then wait for Clownbrook to expire next year and free up a bunch of cap space. It's really the best option available to them at this point. Sadly even LeHercules cant drag this sorry ass group of washed fraud trash to a finals this year.

It's the obvious trade that needs to happen. Only problem is Lebron is extremely reluctant to interfere with front office business or try to influence roster moves in any way. Always has been. He's not gonna go to them about the move, they would have to come to him. He's too selfless for his own good tbh, that's the one valid criticism you can make of him.

FultzNationRISE
02-09-2022, 02:20 AM
He was cancer tonight, the team literally played better without him...against a real team.

But hey...leGM builds a team, it fails and he runs away....where have we seen that before?

Oh yeah....3 other times.

The entitled losers like OP are pathetic....God they must suck at life irl

Yeah keep that same energy when Lebron's passing Kareem for best stats ever, ok?

WhiteKyrie
02-09-2022, 02:34 AM
Bron fans are seriously, no bullshit, more pathetic than any player fan base I have ever encountered in my life. Kobe had some delusional ones. But LeBron’s fans are just that much more worse.

BarberSchool
02-09-2022, 02:35 AM
Taking his talents back home to LEAVELAND after seeing what his old homie Love is doing.

Spurs m8
02-09-2022, 02:48 AM
Bron fans are seriously, no bullshit, more pathetic than any player fan base I have ever encountered in my life. Kobe had some delusional ones. But LeBron’s fans are just that much more worse.

This.

The entitlement is sickening.
And in sports, its just weak as piss.

It's exactly why he has to demand his damn respect and still not get any