PDA

View Full Version : Nets/Sixers worked all day yesterday trying to get trade done

ThRRR3tardSatan
02-09-2022, 01:23 PM
According to Pigvomit Windhorst

Harden made it clear he wants out and could choose to be a big baby disrupting the team on purpose if he doesn't get his way.

One pampered baby for another pampered baby, just get it done.

Real Men Wear Green
02-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Judging by what we saw yesterday there is nothing to disrupt without KD. Nets should make the move but should absolutely take as much depth from Philly as they can. This is a trade between two likely playoff opponents that will be fighting for the same division for the rest of the season and most likely next year as well. This deal will not be easy.

ThRRR3tardSatan
02-09-2022, 01:42 PM
Judging by what we saw yesterday there is nothing to disrupt without KD. Nets should make the move but should absolutely take as much depth from Philly as they can. This is a trade between two likely playoff opponents that will be fighting for the same division for the rest of the season and most likely next year as well. This deal will not be easy.

For sure on squeezing 76ers for as much as possibly. Especially because this gives the 76ers an extra season to contend for a title instead of waiting, and it could improve the 76ers a lot. I could see Simmons improving Nets to though because he can contribute without the ball defensively and is happy to distribute the ball to everyone else so he doesn't have to shoot. Simmons attacking for easy buckets when he can and kicking it out to Durant/Kyrie/Joe for open 3s. Replacing Harden who is a terrible defender with a guy who can play the best defense on the team if he wants to eith his size, speed and athleticism.

As of now, it's an especially good deal because if they don't like it, they could easily trade him in the offseason or trade deadline next season. Try it this season and if not plenty of offers in the offseason. Might as well since Harden is unhappy and a free agent in the offseason... Simmons is much better than most teams get with a disgruntled superstar even with multiple years left on their contract. Sixers can trade Simmons for assets and offload Tobias with some if the assets to open cap space for signing Harden.

I have a feeling this deal will get done if it's trye that Harden is making it known he is gone.

Mask the Embiid
02-09-2022, 03:04 PM
diamonds woahh
diamondssss
i said diamonds are a girls best friend

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ed/01/1c/ed011c93f48db4430f5bd1f3cabba25f.gif

manny right now as he watches the big 3 break up before they even played a playoff game together

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/096/564/2f7.jpg

Spurs m8
02-09-2022, 03:56 PM
God Harden is such a cancerous loser

The basketball gods need to end this guys career already.

Hes made a mockery of the game and once again making a mockery of the league....there is zero integrity in this guy.