PacerRaptor
02-09-2022, 07:18 PM
I don’t know what they were thinking to trade away Hailburton

Insanely stupid move by them.

Lebron23
02-09-2022, 07:19 PM

He is going to be utilize in Indiana. I can see him averaging over 20 ppg next season

Akeem34TheDream
02-09-2022, 07:37 PM

Well, he might never be as good as Sabonis. It's a weird trade but Kings are doing whatever they can to reach the playoffs i think.

John_Connor
02-09-2022, 07:48 PM
the Pacers won the trade but people aren't giving sabonis much respect. he's an allstar level player

I wonder what could possibly make it seem like the kings got nothing in return

:rolleyes:

beasted
02-09-2022, 08:08 PM
the Pacers won the trade but people aren't giving sabonis much respect. he's an allstar level player

I wonder what could possibly make it seem like the kings got nothing in return

:rolleyes:
With a crappy losing franchise like the Kings, Sabonis only has 2 years left and then either he's leaving or they are overpaying to keep him around to "make sense" of the stupid decision to trade Haliburton.

That pretty much sums up why people are judging the trade this way. I would rather bet on the untapped potential of Tyrese along with a guaranteed 6-7 future seasons of his play over the maxed potential of Sabonis and only 2 seasons of his play.

Haliburton has averaged 17.0 points, 9.4 assists and 3.9 rebounds in his last 25 games. Just maintaining just those numbers over a full season I would put him on equal value with Sabonis, let alone if he can produce even better than that.

FireDavidKahn
02-10-2022, 01:07 PM
1. Suns - Deandre Ayton
2. Kings - Marvin Bagley
3. Mavs - Luka Doncic
4. Grizzlies - Jaren Jackson
5. Hawks - Trae Young

:D

marLeY baLL
02-10-2022, 01:10 PM
steph curry
ja morant
aaron gordon
derrick ro$e
trae young

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Welp. They flipped Bagley for a bunch of scrubs. Kings are ****ing morons.

zeerghit
02-10-2022, 01:33 PM
Welp. They flipped Bagley for a bunch of scrubs. Kings are ****ing morons.

This is way more than I anticipated for Bagley, he had like 0 value

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 02:05 PM
This is way more than I anticipated for Bagley, he had like 0 value

Meh. They got nothing significant in return. I know he was going to be redundant with Sabonis on the team but you're telling me they couldn't have got anything better in a trade? DiVincenzo was decent last year but he's been bad this season (33%FG 28%3PT), the other 2 guys can't shoot either so I don't how this is a good trade for the Kings in a scenario where they're trying to win now. Bagley for two wings and a PF who are all shooting 30% or worse from 3 this season? Pistons got the best deal out of this. Bagley is by far the best player with the most upside in this trade.

zeerghit
02-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Meh. They got nothing significant in return. I know he was going to be redundant with Sabonis on the team but you're telling me they couldn't have got anything better in a trade? DiVincenzo was decent last year but he's been bad this season (33%FG 28%3PT), the other 2 guys can't shoot either so I don't how this is a good trade for the Kings in a scenario where they're trying to win now. Bagley for two wings and a PF who are all shooting 30% or worse from 3 this season? Pistons got the best deal out of this. Bagley is by far the best player with the most upside in this trade.
DiVincenzo is a buy low acquisition, he was good last season on both ends and has just been working his way back from injury.. getting rid of Bagley with return they got its a WIN for Kings. And its good for Bagley aswell he may turn his career around