PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Westbrook join a 1st Rd loser? Isn't the bad fit due to Lebron's skillset too?

3ba11
02-09-2022, 02:19 PM
It's lazy, ignorant and wrong to blame Westbrook for the Lakers problems

Everyone else made the playoffs with Russ, even Beal - only Lebron's skillset is a horrible fit (lacks elite jumpshooting skill like Beal, Paul George, Durant or Harden).

Aside from the 07' Playoffs and 09/10 regular season, Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominant skillset has ALWAYS yielded underachieving teams.. Even his 12' and 16' titles saw him fall from preseason favorite to Finals underdog..

Remember when he barely won 50 games and needed another playmaker despite already having Kyrie/Love?.. That's just 1 example that Lebron's teams are the neediest in history.. The story for 2 decades is that Lebron's teams need more help, regardless of cast..

So quit only blaming Russ.. That's lazy, ignorant and a cheap way to avoid criticizing Lebron (impossible skillset for many player types to fit with).

nineiron
02-09-2022, 02:32 PM
this is why Westbrook needs to sit out. expose LeRoid for what he is

3ba11
02-09-2022, 02:35 PM
this is why Westbrook needs to sit out. expose LeRoid for what he is

LeRoid just needs to fit better with Westbrook

Why can't a guy that supposedly does everything and "play all positions" fit with Russ?

Are people wrong about Lebron? Does he actually lack elite skill in various areas that actually PREVENTS good fits with many player types?

AirBonner
02-09-2022, 02:35 PM
1-9

MrFonzworth
02-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Philly will take him.

Tobias for WB.

theman93
02-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Great point OP.

I thought Lebron could play 1-5? How come he can't fit with Westbrook's game? Durant, Harden, George, and Beal all made it to the playoffs with him, but Lebron can't and is trying to get him traded? I thought all he needed was a ball?

AlternativeAcc.
02-09-2022, 03:36 PM
Pippen turned a perennial 1st round loser into a 6x champ. Thats the GOAT achievement... pippens in my top 5.

What your top 5 OP?

nineiron
02-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Pippen turned a perennial 1st round loser into a 6x champ. Thats the GOAT achievement... pippens in my top 5.

What your top 5 OP?

cry more

AlternativeAcc.
02-09-2022, 03:39 PM
Great point OP.

I thought Lebron could play 1-5? How come he can't fit with Westbrook's game? Durant, Harden, George, and Beal all made it to the playoffs with him, but Lebron can't and is trying to get him traded? I thought all he needed was a ball?

Why didn't Kobe fit with Nash, Howard, Gasol, and Ron Artest?

nineiron
02-09-2022, 03:39 PM
LeRoid just needs to fit better with Westbrook

Why can't a guy that supposedly does everything and "play all positions" fit with Russ?

Are people wrong about Lebron? Does he actually lack elite skill in various areas that actually PREVENTS good fits with many player types?

it's obvious he lacks skill. stiff arming and traveling is what's kept this fraud going in this league.

n00bie
02-09-2022, 06:17 PM
I actually feel bad for Westbrook. It looks like he lost all his confidence in his game. He became a joke of the NBA since joining the Lakers.

kawhileonard2
02-09-2022, 10:31 PM
Lebron lost with peak Shaq, Duncan, Iverson

BarberSchool
02-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Why in the hell would Philly want Westbrick ?

Is Doc actually thinking he can FINALLY be the coach to change him ?
Doc playing save-a-hoe ? FOH.