PDA

View Full Version : Who's Trade Value is Worse? Westbrook or Simmons?

n00bie
02-09-2022, 06:41 PM
Both the Lakers and 76ers are desperate to get a quality player back for these guys.. but does any team actually want them?

IMO, Simmons is harder to move. He's a proven quitter that has no issues quitting on his team. What's to say he won't do the same again?

Westbrook at least tries.. even tho he's playing like shit.

FultzNationRISE
02-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Westbrook and it isnt close. And thats coming from someone who thinks Simmons doesnt (or shouldnt) have much value himself. But Westbrook is by far the worst overall trade piece in the game. Nobody is in his league.

SouBeachTalents
02-09-2022, 06:45 PM
:oldlol:

For all of Simmons’ faults there’s not a single franchise in the league that would even CONSIDER taking Westbrook over Simmons. Absolutely ridiculous question.

John_Connor
02-09-2022, 06:56 PM
obviously simmons is 10000 times more valuable but I have a feeling that the league will blacklist him if he isn't traded at the deadline and sits out the entire season or more. like what if he gets upset again with another coach or teammate. will he do this again?

at this point neither guy should have a job in the nba

L.Kizzle
02-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Ben Simmons. A guy that will pout and sit out because he's I'm his feelings.
Whatever you think about Westbrook, he's giving 100% and will always suit up.

PeroAntic
02-09-2022, 07:10 PM
B
If he wouldn't, his team would have better chances to win. Simmons has potential, so obviously his trade value is much better.

L.Kizzle
02-09-2022, 07:12 PM
If he wouldn't, his team would have better chances to win. Simmons has potential, so obviously his trade value is much better.
He also has the potential to pout again if he doesn't get his way.

FultzNationRISE
02-09-2022, 07:15 PM
He also has the potential to pout again if he doesn't get his way.

There's at least the possibility of upside at some point.

With Westbrook, you cannot play him or your team is guaranteed to be worse. Literally the only thing acquiring Westbrook does is make a team much worse.

Having Simmons and sitting him is actually a preferable option to having Westbrook and playing him.

HoopsNY
02-09-2022, 07:29 PM
Simmons because he's a lot younger. I'm still amazed that he hasn't played this season. What a dork.

highwhey
02-09-2022, 07:31 PM

:facepalm

thats how bad westbrook is. teams would rather take a risk on a player refusing to play for his current team than have westbrook out there.

FireDavidKahn
02-09-2022, 07:54 PM

Simmons not playing > Westbrook playing.

n00bie
02-09-2022, 08:08 PM
I'm actually surprised so many people picked Westbrook over Simmons LOL.

I would have thought a quitter would be worse than a guy struggling but suiting up every night.

meat
02-09-2022, 08:09 PM
Westbrook's contract is the biggest problem. If he made 10 million a year anybody would take him.