PDA

View Full Version : Why is LeBron literally the only Laker who doesn't have any off games?

TheGoatest
02-10-2022, 05:18 AM
The Lakers literally have to shuffle between every player on the roster and wonder whether they will show up and play. Aside from LeBron who is always solid as a rock. This is his 21st game where he scores at least 25 points. And 16 of them he shot above 50% :eek:

Spurs m8
02-10-2022, 05:24 AM
Hes stat padding for his own selfish reasons

He doesn't care about the team and only shows up on one end of the floor....

You stan a selfish and lazy loser

He is a big part of why they're a compete embarrassment right now

Congratulations

Why don't you start more threads about him to make up for the fact you have no life?

TheGoatest
02-10-2022, 05:36 AM
I can't read McDonald's.
Anyone know? Why LeBron is the only Laker who consistently shows up to play? At the age of 37? In his 19th season?

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 05:58 AM
So are you only looking at his scoring efficiency and disregarding the defense and how he gets others involved? Why is AD only taking 10-11 shots in these games when the team needs his offense? Maybe get Davis more involved and establish dominance inside the ****ing paint instead of chucking jump shots.. Lebron's had the worst +/- on his team in these B2B losses, he was an egregious -25 against the Bucks because he doesn't play any ****ing defense and he worries more about his own numbers than getting the most out of Davis, when AD could put guys in foul trouble and dominate the paint and control the pace of the game.

Either way James is the point guard of the offense and the offensive woes fall completely on his own style of play this season. He cares more about his own points and chasing Kareem's RS record than he does about the efficiency of the team. They're mediocre on defense on their best nights so the offense has to be great for them to be a good team, and that simply hasn't been the case all year because of the way James and WB have been running the offense. Too many of AD's points are put-backs or him saving broken plays. The TOs are also killing this team and that's not on Davis.

sportjames23
02-10-2022, 06:10 AM

Congratulations

Why don't you start more threads about him to make up for the fact you have no life?

Spittin'

Spurs m8
02-10-2022, 06:12 AM
So are you only looking at his scoring efficiency and disregarding the defense and how he gets others involved? Why is AD only taking 10-11 shots in these games when the team needs his offense? Maybe get Davis more involved and establish dominance inside the ****ing paint instead of chucking jump shots.. Lebron's had the worst +/- on his team in these B2B losses, he was an egregious -25 against the Bucks because he doesn't play any ****ing defense and he worries more about his own numbers than getting the most out of Davis, when AD could put guys in foul trouble and dominate the paint and control the pace of the game.

Either way James is the point guard of the offense and the offensive woes fall completely on his own style of play this season. He cares more about his own points and chasing Kareem's RS record than he does about the efficiency of the team. They're mediocre on defense on their best nights so the offense has to be great for them to be a good team, and that simply hasn't been the case all year because of the way James and WB have been running the offense. Too many of AD's points are put-backs or him saving broken plays. The TOs are also killing this team and that's not on Davis.

I'd love to hear TheAlts counter argument to this

TheGoatest
02-10-2022, 06:25 AM
So that's it? Nobody knows?
And all posts are from the same LeBron hater with multiple alts typing gibberish about LeBron being the cause of Anthony Davis playing bad when he played just fine with LeBron in 2019-20?
Nobody can come up with anything aside from the obvious and only explanation? That everyone on the Lakers except LeBron sucks or is at best inconsistent? Didn't think so.

Spurs m8
02-10-2022, 06:56 AM
So as expected, zero counter argument from TheAlt.

A real Laker fan breaks the problem down and all TheAlt can do is run around calling other people alts.

Address his post, you coward.

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2022, 07:02 AM
probably the only player that does it, in general

maybe giannis also

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2022, 07:03 AM

Congratulations

Dude you are so ****ing retarded its unreal

SATAN
02-10-2022, 07:10 AM
So are you only looking at his scoring efficiency and disregarding the defense and how he gets others involved? Why is AD only taking 10-11 shots in these games when the team needs his offense? Maybe get Davis more involved and establish dominance inside the ****ing paint instead of chucking jump shots..

AD looked half asleep again in this Portland game. When bigs go hard at him he crumbles. I think he might be scared of getting injured again. I did wonder why AD wasn't getting more touches but then LeBron was clearly looking to set him up a few times in a row. There was a moment where AD was calling for the ball in the post on the OTHER SIDE of the key and meanwhile LeBron was calling for the ball in the post from the player with the ball in front of him. It was absolutely bizarre. What gets me though is Howard was cleared to play yet didn't get any minutes at all. Nothing makes sense at all. Maybe they want the coach gone or he is trying to get fired. The lineups have been absolutely mind boggling for most games and the players have been commenting on it throwing them off.

One of the strangest seasons for a team I've ever seen. Blaming LeBron for everything is stupid.

Full Court
02-10-2022, 07:56 AM
So, OP, are you telling me that committing SIX turnovers is normal for Brony? Ok, I can buy that...

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 08:45 AM
AD looked half asleep again in this Portland game. When bigs go hard at him he crumbles. I think he might be scared of getting injured again. I did wonder why AD wasn't getting more touches but then LeBron was clearly looking to set him up a few times in a row. There was a moment where AD was calling for the ball in the post on the OTHER SIDE of the key and meanwhile LeBron was calling for the ball in the post from the player with the ball in front of him. It was absolutely bizarre. What gets me though is Howard was cleared to play yet didn't get any minutes at all. Nothing makes sense at all. Maybe they want the coach gone or he is trying to get fired. The lineups have been absolutely mind boggling for most games and the players have been commenting on it throwing them off.

One of the strangest seasons for a team I've ever seen. Blaming LeBron for everything is stupid.

AD wasn't amazing offensively in the Portland game but he did a nice job creating some open shots for others and was really efficient when he did score, aside from the missed FTs. It is perplexing that they're not using Howard more, especially when Russ is not out there and they can kind of get away with it offensively. Melo being out is a big loss too in terms of spacing the floor and having some of these guys play less minutes.

You can blame Lebron for making the WB trade happen (this does NOT happen without his blessing) and you can blame him for some of the offensive/defensive woes, despite his efficient high-volume scoring. It's great that he's still putting up big numbers at 37 but I don't love the way the team is playing on the offensive end, so how can I not criticize Lebron when he's supposed to be the floor general of that team?

If I had to put a percentage on the blame for this season, 50% of it is WB (making the trade in the 1st place and his play overall), 25% of it is the injuries and the rest of the blame is split between Bron/AD/Vogel for various reasons. This is not just a "shit on Lebron" take but he's been part of the problem if we're being honest.

John_Connor
02-10-2022, 08:48 AM
lebron has cement shoes on defense. every game is an off game for him on one end. he can't even contest guys around the basket when hes flat footed. he needs to do.a chase down block to get more than an inch off the ground

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 08:56 AM
lebron has cement shoes on defense. every game is an off game for him on one end. he can't even contest guys around the basket when hes flat footed. he needs to do.a chase down block to get more than an inch off the ground

It seems like every play they force switches and draw AD out the paint and it's easy buckets for everyone. Even a garbage team like Portland can take advantage of this sorry ass team. It's weird that the Lakers are 16th in DRTG when they've been awful all year.

n00bie
02-10-2022, 09:49 AM
Lakers are losing because of defense. If you watch the games it's actually pretty pathetic. Everyone just stands around blaming each other everytime someone scores.

I watch every Raptors game because thats my team, and I watch almost every Lakers game because their drama is entertaining asf. The way they play together is night and day.

If the Raptors has a defensive break down, the team talks about it on the court.

When the Lakers has a defensive breakdown, you have LeBron looking around in disgust. EVEN if it was his man that scored.

theman93
02-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Lakers are losing because of defense. If you watch the games it's actually pretty pathetic. Everyone just stands around blaming each other everytime someone scores.

I watch every Raptors game because thats my team, and I watch almost every Lakers game because their drama is entertaining asf. The way they play together is night and day.

If the Raptors has a defensive break down, the team talks about it on the court.

When the Lakers has a defensive breakdown, you have LeBron looking around in disgust. EVEN if it was his man that scored.

Yeah but that doesn't show up in the box score so the Lebran stans don't count it :lol

Manny98
02-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Because he sacrifices playing defense for putting up pretty numbers

TheGoatest
02-10-2022, 05:20 PM
Still the same alt reply circle-jerking, and nobody has an actual answer? :confusedshrug: OK, got it.