PDA

View Full Version : Bold prediction: Golden state loses in the 1st round no matter who they play

TAZORAC
02-10-2022, 03:17 PM
I'm making a bold prediction and when it happens, I will bring this thread back up. The Golden State Warriors NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY (unless its the LAKERS) will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. Right now their sitting in the number 2 spot with the Timberwolves and 7 and Minnesota can beat them

nineiron
02-10-2022, 03:36 PM
i can see that.

we all know Curry is a huge choker and with Klay not being 100%, they could easily lose in the first round.

Akeem34TheDream
02-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Make it 2nd round and i agree

Bronbron23
02-10-2022, 03:52 PM
I'm making a bold prediction and when it happens, I will bring this thread back up. The Golden State Warriors NO MATTER WHO THEY PLAY (unless its the LAKERS) will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs. Right now their sitting in the number 2 spot with the Timberwolves and 7 and Minnesota can beat them

Not really bold. They're hard to evaluate tbh. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost first round and i wouldn't be surprised if they win it all.

Dr. Cheesesteak
02-10-2022, 04:37 PM
So, basically vs Wolves or Pels or Clips or Lakers or Kings? Or even Mavs now. Hmm... I'd say only the Clips are a real threat. Maybe the Pels if CJ jives well w/ them.