Mask the Embiid
02-10-2022, 03:37 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

zeerghit
02-10-2022, 03:39 PM
??? it must be more

Wally450
02-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Source: Mavs are trading Kristaps Porzingis to the Wizards for Spencer Dinwiddie and Davis Bertans.

Im Still Ballin
02-10-2022, 03:40 PM
What the hell

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 03:40 PM
Huge W for the Wizards, who just traded for Ish Smith as well.

Questionable trade for the Mavs. Bertans hasn't shot well since signing that contract & that's all he could do, plus DinWiddie can't shoot either.

Weird.

Manny98
02-10-2022, 03:41 PM
Porzingiz is worth more than that :oldlol:

Dinwiddie is my boy but he's been a shell of himself since the ACL injury

zeerghit
Bertans too:roll:, wtf was that from MARC

Wally450
Mavs sending a second round pick also.

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2022, 03:43 PM
I understand the Mavs trading Porzingis, but not like this.

Not like this....

RRR3
Mavericks are braindead.

bluechox2
def knew luka nd tinguspingus were on bad terms...

Manny98
02-10-2022, 03:45 PM
Too be fair Porzingis contract is ridiculously bad so I assume they wanted to get rid of his contract to open up more space

bison
02-10-2022, 03:45 PM
luka needs to demand a trade this summer

Spurs m8
02-10-2022, 03:47 PM
Op laughing as he's racist, but wait til we're laughing when the 6ers get bounced after epic choke jobs from Harden and Embiid...again hahahhaahha

bluechox2
02-10-2022, 03:51 PM
luka hated zingus...luka got what he wanted...if u watched dallas games..neither played off each other and they would take turns isoing while the other just moves the the corner somewhere...

tontoz
02-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Wow didn't hear anything about this. Dinwiddie/Bertans. Bertans has been a consistent 40% 3pt shooter until this season. Dinwiddie has sucked but might work in a lesser role.

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Makes you wonder if this is the reason KP missed the last few games with “knee soreness.”

Ofc with his injury history its not at all impossible he really did have knee soreness.

Or maybe both sides knew he was moving, and didnt wanna risk a real injury before a deal.

TAZORAC
02-10-2022, 03:57 PM
If Porzingis can stay healthy, the Wizards may be able to move into playoff contention

Mask the Embiid
02-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Op laughing as he's racist, but wait til we're laughing when the 6ers get bounced after epic choke jobs from Harden and Embiid...again hahahhaahha

wait til you see just how bad bertans defense is :oldlol:

and dinwiddie post acl injury :oldlol:

what a bad trade m8!

your boy is done

Im Still Ballin
02-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Makes you wonder if this is the reason KP missed the last few games with “knee soreness.”

Ofc with his injury history its not at all impossible he really did have knee soreness.

Or maybe both sides knew he was moving, and didnt wanna risk a real injury before a deal.

In the bible it says, "What goes around, comes around"
Almost shot me, three weeks later he got shot down
Now it's clear that I'm here, for a real reason
'Cause he got hit like I got hit, but he ain't ****ing breathing!

zeerghit
02-10-2022, 04:04 PM

what a bad trade m8!

your boy is done

to be fair dinwiddie can bounce back easy, but the trade is still horible they didint even clear money..

RRR3
02-10-2022, 04:04 PM

what a bad trade m8!

your boy is done
Pooooooor meltdown m8 :oldlol:

tontoz
02-10-2022, 04:07 PM
If Porzingis can stay healthy, the Wizards may be able to move into playoff contention

Beal is out for the season FYI. Our starting backcourt will probably be Ish Smith and Neto :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Uhm, how does Luka and Dindwiddie work together? Lol

ImKobe
02-10-2022, 04:08 PM
Beal is out for the season FYI. Our starting backcourt will probably be Ish Smith and Neto :oldlol:

Kuz & KP will carry them to the promised land.

Jasper
02-10-2022, 04:12 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33261228/sources-dallas-mavericks-trading-kristaps-porzingis-washington-wizards-spencer-dinwiddie-davis-bertans

Char gets better in this four team deal /
Washington makes this move to hopefully keep Beal.
Char loses ISH SMITH who was an energy guy.

HylianNightmare
02-10-2022, 04:30 PM
Strange for the mass. They are exactly giving the great white hope the pieces he needs

Druckenmiller
02-10-2022, 04:39 PM
PorzingAss hasn’t even been playing dinwiddie replaces Hardaway, Bertans is warming the bench.

Getting rid of PorzingAss by any means necessary. Dude is soft, brittle and they have been better without him recently. Powell and Kleber are better first. Both okay more D, Kleber is a more consistent shooter and both are 90000x tougher

John_Connor
02-10-2022, 05:19 PM
bertans is included. like the trade. mavs never looked good with both luka and porzingis. that was a failed experiment.

these 2 guys fit better with the team. they needed a replacement for Tim Hardaway Jr cause if his injury and bertans can be a great shooter again with the right playmaker in luka

FultzNationRISE
02-10-2022, 05:25 PM

In the Bible I read death is of the tongue
And if you talk about death enough death is gonna come
Jay taught me how to flow, they shot him in the head
Randy ass was there, now he runnin' scared
Some say I'm gangsta, some say I'm crazy
If you aks me I'll say I'm what the hood made me

Kawhi_Why_Not
02-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Oh no not dinwiddle Hahahahaha I'm scared wow

Porzingis is a really odd guy. Seems like when he's focused he gives you 20/10 easily and with elite shotblocking. For whatever reason, he hated luka. He never seemed to even want to pass it to luka he hated him so much, he even rather pass it to a random role player. And all the injuries. I guess his value just tanked.

John_Connor
02-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Oh no not dinwiddle Hahahahaha I'm scared wow

Porzingis is a really odd guy. Seems like when he's focused he gives you 20/10 easily and with elite shotblocking. For whatever reason, he hated luka. He never seemed to even want to pass it to luka he hated him so much, he even rather pass it to a random role player. And all the injuries. I guess his value just tanked.

luka fans like myself don't mind what we got for him. anything is better than him sitting on the bench or shooting 29% threes for us

like Lukas three isn't great either but he's shooting isolation step backs from 3 feet behind the line

porzingis is shooting wide open and bricking everything

90sgoat
02-10-2022, 06:10 PM
luka hated zingus...luka got what he wanted...if u watched dallas games..neither played off each other and they would take turns isoing while the other just moves the the corner somewhere...

This.

Luka has actively sabotaged Zingis since day one.

Chuckbe
02-10-2022, 06:57 PM

You ****ing retard, it's Hommo not almost :roll:

BarberSchool
02-10-2022, 07:25 PM
Luka will be gone before his contract is up.

Terrible, Godawful move by the Mavs.

Cubanosky has lost everyone’s confidence.

FireDavidKahn
02-10-2022, 07:53 PM
This makes Sacramento look like a member of mensa

ralph_i_el
02-10-2022, 08:14 PM
:rockon:

90sgoat
02-10-2022, 09:22 PM
Ok, so I'm not happy about this, because I'm a racist and I wanted Mavs to be the euro dream team.

Even so, let's talk about it, and I think on paper Mavs can be improved.

Zingis is an all star talent but also constantly injured and also doesn't really fit as the Bosh type role that he was forced into.

Bertans should be able to find his shots, which will be deadly. He's basically going to play the Kleber role, except better on offense and worse on defense.

Dinwidde has some atrocious stats this season, but he adds in theory that extra playmaker that have really held Mavs back.

I think this was inevitable with Doncic, who simply doesn't want to play with Zingis and never wanted to. Luka wants all the limelight.

In theory the team improves, but we'll have to wait and see if Bertans finds his shot and if Dinwiddie can get back from injury or if he is washed.

NBAGOAT
02-10-2022, 09:27 PM
Ok, so I'm not happy about this, because I'm a racist and I wanted Mavs to be the euro dream team.

Zingis is an all star talent but also constantly injured and also doesn't really fit as the Bosh type role that he was forced into.

Bertans should be able to find his shots, which will be deadly. He's basically going to play the Kleber role, except better on offense and worse on defense.

Dinwidde has some atrocious stats this season, but he adds in theory that extra playmaker that have really held Mavs back.

I think this was inevitable with Doncic, who simply doesn't want to play with Zingis and never wanted to. Luka wants all the limelight.

In theory the team improves, but we'll have to wait and see if Bertans finds his shot and if Dinwiddie can get back from injury or if he is washed.

this is hopeful. bertans might be out of the nba in a few years. if he's not shooting well, he's really bad. even if he shoots well, he's not much of a positive because he doesnt do anything else well. dinwiddie i'll hold out so hope for but brunson will play more of course

90sgoat
02-10-2022, 09:37 PM
this is hopeful. bertans might be out of the nba in a few years. if he's not shooting well, he's really bad. even if he shoots well, he's not much of a positive because he doesnt do anything else well. dinwiddie i'll hold out so hope for but brunson will play more of course

The thing is, on offense Bertans doesn't have to do anything else than set screens and shoots 3s. Legit that's the role for the PF on Lukaneers.

On defense, Bertans will be a big downgrade, particularly because Powell sucks as well.

Mavs have no rim protection now at all, so we're back to gunning it.

Hopefully the team defense of Kidd can keep it sort of together, but I don't believe in it. Maybe there will be a buy out center available.

Millsap is included in the Harden deal, could be a buy out candidate.

NBAGOAT
02-10-2022, 09:39 PM
The thing is, on offense Bertans doesn't have to do anything else than set screens and shoots 3s. Legit that's the role for the PF on Lukaneers.

On defense, Bertans will be a big downgrade, particularly because Powell sucks as well.

Mavs have no rim protection now at all, so we're back to gunning it.

Hopefully the team defense of Kidd can keep it sort of together, but I don't believe in it. Maybe there will be a buy out center available.

Millsap is included in the Harden deal, could be a buy out candidate.

bertans is not good at setting screens lol, it's easier said than done all he's good at is shooting. Millsap is absolutely washed and philly might keep him or he could go somewhere else.

RRR3
02-10-2022, 10:04 PM

https://c.tenor.com/oAS42RvcRTYAAAAC/he-admit-it-admit-it.gif

TAZORAC
02-10-2022, 11:07 PM

o...well if Beal was playing they could have been in playofff contention

jayfan
02-11-2022, 08:48 AM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33261228/sources-dallas-mavericks-trading-kristaps-porzingis-washington-wizards-spencer-dinwiddie-davis-bertans

Char gets better in this four team deal /
Washington makes this move to hopefully keep Beal.
Char loses ISH SMITH who was an energy guy.

Yes. Harrell is nice acquisition for Charlotte. What they needed. Definitely an under the radar win.

zeerghit
02-11-2022, 08:55 AM

:roll::roll:

Bankaii
02-11-2022, 09:15 AM
Meanwhile your favorite teams, Spurs and Lakers, probably won’t even make the playoffs:oldlol:

r0drig0lac
02-11-2022, 09:58 AM

no doubt

FilmyCogTurner
02-11-2022, 05:50 PM
I would rather have Maxi than Bertans - yuck!

Manny98
02-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Luka will be gone before his contract is up.

Terrible, Godawful move by the Mavs.

Cubanosky has lost everyone’s confidence.
No it was a good move, Porzingis contract is awful + Dallas low-key play better without him

They could have gotten a bit more but they made the right call getting rid of his contract

Manny98
05-15-2022, 08:53 PM
Literally everyone in this thread was clowning Dallas for this trade :facepalm

Cuban has done a great job in putting together this team, surrounding Doncic with 3+D players like Bullock and DFS and the 3 headed monster of Doncic,Brunson and Dinwiddie makes them so deadly offensively

Full Court
05-15-2022, 08:56 PM
I don't know why everyone was underrating Dinwiddie. He was a big part of the Nets' success in previous years.

ArbitraryWater
05-15-2022, 09:12 PM
:oldlol:

ImKobe
05-15-2022, 09:17 PM
Literally everyone in this thread was clowning Dallas for this trade :facepalm

Cuban has done a great job in putting together this team, surrounding Doncic with 3+D players like Bullock and DFS and the 3 headed monster of Doncic,Brunson and Dinwiddie makes them so deadly offensively

Because he's never been a good 3PT shooter and struggled in Washington and has had serious knee injuries. Kudos to them for showing up in the POs though.

8Ball
05-15-2022, 09:18 PM
Porzingis is who we thought he was.

FultzNationRISE
05-15-2022, 09:18 PM
https://www.itnwwe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Ric-Flair-Woo.jpg

FultzNationRISE
05-15-2022, 09:20 PM
I don't know why everyone was underrating Dinwiddie. He was a big part of the Nets' success in previous years.

You just answered your own question

Mask the Embiid
05-15-2022, 09:28 PM
Why not bump this thread after they win the championship or hell even make it to the finals???? O I know why…because deep down you know

https://i.postimg.cc/5y8F5m6x/4-A21-A8-C2-E354-4-AB8-871-A-4-BAA061-DF03-C.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/T1vKPWQB/2-E963926-7-FBF-4527-B033-B06-DB7-CEC1-F6.gif

Full Court
05-15-2022, 09:50 PM
You just answered your own question

The Nets massively overachieved the year before KD joined them. Remember?