PDA

View Full Version : and then there was 4....

Mask the Embiid
02-11-2022, 02:10 AM
with the nets out of title contention, we now have 4 teams remaining

Suns...
Warriors...
Heat...
Sixers...

With KD having no timetable to return, kyrie playing no home games in the playoffs, and ben simmons taking a sabbatical. I no longer see the (8th seeded) Nets as having a chance for title contention or even making the playin to be honest.

With pat connington breaking his hand tonight + trading divinchinzo in the same day :roll: i no longer see the bucks as a title contender

If the bulls were 100% healthy you could add the to the list of 4 but im not sure if thats gonna happen in time to gel

Jazz have no shot... their window was last year and they blew it

Grizzlies have a chance but im too lazy to edit the title :oldlol:

Westbrook...

beasted
02-11-2022, 02:54 AM

Suns...
Warriors...
Heat...
Sixers...

With KD having no timetable to return, kyrie playing no home games in the playoffs, and ben simmons taking a sabbatical. I no longer see the (8th seeded) Nets as having a chance for title contention or even making the playin to be honest.

With pat connington breaking his hand tonight + trading divinchinzo in the same day :roll: i no longer see the bucks as a title contender

If the bulls were 100% healthy you could add the to the list of 4 but im not sure if thats gonna happen in time to gel

Westbrook...

Your logic about the Bucks is si patently stupid, I can't even fathom. Did the Bucks not lose Divicenzo last year and still win the championship? Did Middleton and Grayson Allen disappear from the SG rotation?

The idea that a role player has now cost the Bucks their title chances is so insanely dumb that I've wasted the last 60 seconds of my life replying to a dickhead.

IllegalD
02-11-2022, 03:09 AM

Suns...
Warriors...
Heat...
Sixers...

Westbrook...

Heat aint winning shit, dumbass. One of the biggest pretenders of the last 10 years. No team with Jimmy Butler as their best player is EVER going to win a championship. They're a regular-season flash in the pan.

Spurs m8
02-11-2022, 05:44 AM
Sixes aren't winning it

Won't even make the Finals

Full Court
02-11-2022, 10:45 AM
Lol at not having the Bulls as contenders. When the whole team is healthy come playoff time, their as much of a contender as anyone.

Wally450
02-11-2022, 10:59 AM
The Sixers :roll: :roll:

Bruh, Harden is going to tear the hearts out of Philly fans once the playoffs come around. It's rinse and repeat with that dude. When will people learn.

AirBonner
02-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Cp3 couldn’t win with Harden

You think Emchoke will? Lolol

ArbitraryWater
02-11-2022, 12:47 PM
Lol at not having the Bulls as contenders. When the whole team is healthy come playoff time, their as much of a contender as anyone.

there definitely not as much of a contender as the bucks or sixers or heat lol

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 06:47 PM
None of you fools wanna see Freddy Van Skeet and my Raptors though. Not implying that we're a contender but that you don't wanna see these rotund balls in your face.

Full Court
02-11-2022, 07:22 PM
there definitely not as much of a contender as the bucks or sixers or heat lol

Not as much of a contender as the Bucks, but I have them as more of a contender than the Sixers. Before the trade anyway. We'll see what happens now that they have Harden.

Mask the Embiid
02-11-2022, 07:38 PM
None of you fools wanna see Freddy Van Skeet and my Raptors though. Not implying that we're a contender but that you don't wanna see these rotund balls in your face.

wrong!

my dream scenario.

We get boston in the 1st round and sweep them 4-0
Then we get the raptors round 2
then we get our hands on ben in the conference finals
then last but certainly not least....we get jokic.....in the finals....and embiid can finally gets his hands on him in the playoffs as we proceed to sweep them hakeem vs david robinsonesque.as embiid puts on a performance for ages humiliating jokic on the biggest stage of them all for the world to see

Gohan
02-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Harden haters gonna eat sh1t guarantee

AirBonner
02-11-2022, 08:31 PM

Funniest shit I’ve read all day

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 08:37 PM

Why would haters be compelled to consume feces though? Sounds like an odd thing to expect, much less guarantee, no?

Wanna bet money it?

AirBonner
02-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Why would haters be compelled to consume feces though? Sounds like an odd thing to expect, much less guarantee, no?

Wanna bet money it?
Estank doesn’t need motivation to do so

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 08:41 PM
He's not lying /\