PDA

View Full Version : Simmons and Harden are a Match Made in Heaven

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 03:11 PM
The irony of the trade is that both of these guys are 2 of the most unprofessional, self-entitled, self-aggrandizing divas in all of professional sports. Zero trace of class, accountability and awareness between the both of them.

Let me guess... Ben's "mental health" woes will have miraculously been resolved overnight?

Harden's hammy will all of sudden be elastic and he'll bounce back into form.

I hope folks continue to clown on these goofy millionaires.

It's too bad because I was growing fond of Embiid and now I just wish the worst for both teams.

MrFonzworth
02-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Comes back to ISH just for a massive meltdown. Hate to see it

Spurs m8
02-11-2022, 04:20 PM
Whilst I agree, 3 more players to add to that list of those traits -

Kawhi
AD
LeBarry

Kawhi would get dragged over the coals more if he had an ounce of a personality.
Fact is, no one gives a fvck about him

These clowns are everything that is wrong with the league

bison
02-11-2022, 04:30 PM
Whilst I agree, 3 more players to add to that list of those traits -

Kawhi
AD
LeBarry

Kawhi would get dragged over the coals more if he had an ounce of a personality.
Fact is, no one gives a fvck about him

These clowns are everything that is wrong with the league

AD? :no:

AD is one of the TOUGHEST and most principled SOBs out there. If any normal man went through the physical punishment AD goes through nightly, they would be paralyzed from the waste down. AD has sacrificed so much of his body just to carry LeBarry to another ring and unearned FMVP.

bison
02-11-2022, 04:34 PM
It is very unfortunate that guys like Simmons and Harden so easily get their demands met in this fashion. But that's society today. If you want something, don't work for it. Just whine, pout, have a 'mental health crisis', or blackmail and sabotage your own team. Or if you're like LeBarry or the Snake, just cheat and take shortcuts. Steph Dingo is really the only good NBA role model left these days.

Spurs m8
02-11-2022, 04:35 PM
AD? :no:

AD is one of the TOUGHEST and most principled SOBs out there. If any normal man went through the physical punishment AD goes through nightly, they would be paralyzed from the waste down. AD has sacrificed so much of his body just to carry LeBarry to another ring and unearned FMVP.

I meant more when he quit on the Pelicans and didn't see his contract through.
Weak.

Then to top it off, when the fans were unhappy, he wore a fvckng Check My Stats t-shirt.
Classless and petty.

I can't get behind players who can't see their contracts through, lacks integrity

Real Men Wear Green
02-11-2022, 04:45 PM
First and foremost, welcome back to the Stankdaddy

Pleasantries taken care of, it sounds like Harden will be out 2 more games while Philly doctors examine him, presumably to ensure the Nets don't sue him for claiming to be hurt on the way out.

Simmons on the other hand has no timetable still. Possibly also to prevent a lawsuit but he just may be as mentally fragile as he had claimed to be. It has cost him tens of millions of dollars so it maybe should be taken seriously. After all he could have taken the Harden route of taking an injury and acting like it was keeping him from playing. But this could also be about Harden ​having a smarter agent in this regard.

Fun thought to wrap this up: if Simmons is truly a troubled as he claims and they meet in the playoffs: Irving won't play in Brooklyn and Simmons won't play in Philly or anywhere else where they might be mean to him.

Advantage Brooklyn?

Hey Yo
02-11-2022, 04:48 PM
The irony of the trade is that both of these guys are 2 of the most unprofessional, self-entitled, self-aggrandizing divas in all of professional sports. Zero trace of class, accountability and awareness between the both of them.

Let me guess... Ben's "mental health" woes will have miraculously been resolved overnight?

It's too bad because I was growing fond of Embiid and now I just wish the worst for both teams.

Ever see the Maple Leafs win the Cup??

:lol

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Ever see the Maple Leafs win the Cup??

:lol

Why the hell do you think I'm such an asshole?

E_Stamkos
02-11-2022, 05:30 PM

Pleasantries taken care of, it sounds like Harden will be out 2 more games while Philly doctors examine him, presumably to ensure the Nets don't sue him for claiming to be hurt on the way out.

Simmons on the other hand has no timetable still. Possibly also to prevent a lawsuit but he just may be as mentally fragile as he had claimed to be. It has cost him tens of millions of dollars so it maybe should be taken seriously. After all he could have taken the Harden route of taking an injury and acting like it was keeping him from playing. But this could also be about Harden ​having a smarter agent in this regard.

Fun thought to wrap this up: if Simmons is truly a troubled as he claims and they meet in the playoffs: Irving won't play in Brooklyn and Simmons won't play in Philly or anywhere else where they might be mean to him.

Advantage Brooklyn?

Advantage Brooklyn?

Cheers Mr. Green Man.

I don't buy the mental illness side of it for a second. Unless mental fragility has found its way into the most recent edition of the DSM. He's in a really good place in Brooklyn and should honestly kill it.

Hidden behind 2 other "alpha" dogs (morons) who just need him to playmake and defend religiously. If he can't succeed there, he may as well pack it up and demand a trade to Sacramento so nobody ever acknowledges him again.

noonereal
02-11-2022, 05:44 PM
It is very unfortunate that guys like Simmons and Harden so easily get their demands met in this fashion. But that's society today. If you want something, don't work for it. Just whine, pout, have a 'mental health crisis', or blackmail and sabotage your own team. Or if you're like LeBarry or the Snake, just cheat and take shortcuts. Steph Dingo is really the only good NBA role model left these days.

Society today?

When, in any walk of life ever has this kind of behavior not typical of the wealthy?

Proctor
02-11-2022, 06:07 PM

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Jasper
02-11-2022, 08:07 PM
The day the 'brain' Simmons actually has an interview about the whole thing I am sure he will claim his is innocent.

That in it's self will tell us , this guy is truly a head case, not just a guy that passes up shots in sport that requires you to basically score.

I am looking forward to watching Harden on the 6'ers...