PDA

View Full Version : I think the reason Westbrook has struggled so much this year is because

bison
02-11-2022, 07:48 PM
the guy needs glasses. I'm not being flippant. I think he literally has depth perception problems. I've watched a few compilations of some of his most egregarious turnovers, bricks and airballs and the conclusion i've come to is that he has severe depth perception issues. Probably the backboard looks 10 ft closer to him than it actually is. Same with his teammates. When I look at the angles of those shots and passes relative to his perspective on the targets, its clear the guy needs special lensed goggles or something. He probably knows this but doesn't want to look like a dork on the court (apparently is okay with looking like one off the court tho)

BarberSchool
02-11-2022, 09:17 PM
I think the only thing better than Tussell Chestbrick being revealed for the world to see, as a selfish, mega negative impact, hollow stat padding, locker room damaging, mentally undeveloped, no basketball IQ having, small curled crackbaby ear having, retaahded, skirt wearing hoe a$$ nicca batty bwoy MF, that is essentially emotionally and psychologically a woman, despite having the greatest track athlete’s body of any PG in NBA history ….

…. Would be if he goes thru that same brutal embarrassment, while being forced to wear uncomfortable, ridiculous looking, “can’t not roast the nicca wearing them”, Horace grant lookin a$$ Rec specs thru the entire ordeal.

Your terms are acceptable, bibson.

PeroAntic
02-11-2022, 11:13 PM
I think the only thing better than Tussell Chestbrick being revealed for the world to see, as a selfish, mega negative impact, hollow stat padding, locker room damaging, mentally undeveloped, no basketball IQ having, small curled crackbaby ear having, retaahded, skirt wearing hoe a$$ nicca batty bwoy MF, that is essentially emotionally and psychologically a woman, despite having the greatest track athlete’s body of any PG in NBA history ….

…. Would be if he goes thru that same brutal embarrassment, while being forced to wear uncomfortable, ridiculous looking, “can’t not roast the nicca wearing them”, Horace grant lookin a$$ Rec specs thru the entire ordeal.

Damn even I don't hate Brick that much:oldlol:

Full Court
02-11-2022, 11:19 PM

Yet without Westbrook...

The Lakers can't even beat the Blazers. :confusedshrug:

BarberSchool
02-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Damn even I don't hate Brick that much:oldlol:Dog there is nothing I hate more in the game of basketball than a selfish, high volume, low efficiency, turnover machine combo guard who can’t play PG (but plays PG), who is the basketball equivalent of the nicca who knows jacksh!t but knows it loud and confidently, despite being broke & dusty at the bus stop face a$$ nicca.

I played with one of them in both AAU & HS, and would have easily played in a better conference than the Missouri Valley Conference, if I hadn’t had my numbers hampered by suffering thru the unwarranted ambition of one of these little cheesy rat 39% FG hypertonia turnover machines.

I would love to mercilessly roast Westbrick to his crackbaby ear having face, until he had the balls to take a swing and then beat him into a crumpled pile of plea-copping cowardice… til his face looked like ugly Wanda.

Then piss on son while he folded up, while telling him exactly what he doesn’t want to hear but needs to.

BarberSchool
02-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Yet without Westbrook...

The Lakers can't even beat the Blazers. :confusedshrug:
Your post doesn’t defend Westbrick at all, like you imagine it might.
It only deservedly sh1ts on the Lakers organization and the bed they made for themselves.

Full Court
02-11-2022, 11:26 PM
Dog there is nothing I hate more in the game of basketball than a selfish, high volume, low efficiency, turnover machine combo guard who can’t play PG (but plays PG), who is the basketball equivalent of the nicca who knows jacksh!t but knows it loud and confidently, despite being broke & dusty at the bus stop face a$$ nicca.

I played with one of them in both AAU & HS, and would have easily played in a better conference than the Missouri Valley Conference, if I hadn’t had my numbers hampered by suffering thru the unwarranted ambition of one of these little cheesy rat 39% FG hypertonia turnover machines.

I would love to mercilessly roast Westbrick to his crackbaby ear having face, until he had the balls to take a swing and then beat him into a crumpled pile of plea-copping cowardice… til his face looked like ugly Wanda.

Then piss on son while he folded up, while telling him exactly what he doesn’t want to hear but needs to.

Lol. It's just a game, homie.

BarberSchool
02-11-2022, 11:33 PM
Lol. It's just a game, homie.Oh no worries my dude I’m good lol.

The game just needs to evolve past the collective unwarranted ambitious entitlement of these desperately selfish, 39%FG crackbabies who can’t learn from their own mistakes and accept blame, who were raised exclusively by females & are socially and psychologically broads, despite having trackstar athleticism.

NFL got some of these batty bwoys at WR.
I hope every last one of these hoes gets AIDS LOL
WORD

The game is a game sure, but it’s also an international venue which can showcase generational shifts in personality types and behavioral tendencies, FROM ALL AROUND GOD’S GREEN EARTH, and their respective ability to collaborate, cooperate and achieve….. or not.

imdaman99
02-12-2022, 12:36 AM
Oh no worries my dude I’m good lol.

The game just needs to evolve past the collective unwarranted ambitious entitlement of these desperately selfish, 39%FG crackbabies who can’t learn from their own mistakes and accept blame, who were raised exclusively by females & are socially and psychologically broads, despite having trackstar athleticism.

WORD

The game is a game sure, but it’s also an international venue which can showcase generational shifts in personality types and behavioral tendencies, FROM ALL AROUND GOD’S GREEN EARTH, and their respective ability to collaborate, cooperate and achieve….. or not.

Westbrook is shooting 43.5%. Get better newspapers or however you get your statlines.

Gohan
02-12-2022, 10:55 AM
Oh no worries my dude I’m good lol.

WORD

You sneak dissin iverson? Ill clap yo ass with the quickness, then drop a track on you. Yall nikkas heard watergate on that nixon sh1t, ill drop another one

BarberSchool
04-11-2022, 01:03 AM
You sneak dissin iverson? Ill clap yo ass with the quickness, then drop a track on you. Yall nikkas heard watergate on that nixon sh1t, ill drop another one
In the history of the game of basketball, there are a grand total of 2 … count em 2 “low efficiency, high turnover PG” that I love.

Allen Iverson

Jason Williams

The rest of em, Francis, Marbury, etc can burn in basketball hell.