PDA

View Full Version : Cavs have never looked better. NEVER.

jmcwilliams
02-12-2022, 03:24 AM
All smiles, energy, synergy fun ball movement and everyone involved. It is almost like a black cloud has been lifted.

Spurs m8
02-12-2022, 03:25 AM
Gotta love seeing it, it's what's sports all about

Akeem34TheDream
02-12-2022, 03:38 AM
They have great chemistry atm yeah. They should be careful before trading anyone from this squad.

SATAN
02-12-2022, 05:49 AM
Horrible thread. We are all happy for the Cavs but get it together, OP.

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2022, 09:50 AM
All smiles, energy, synergy fun ball movement and everyone involved. It is almost like a black cloud has been lifted.

Great! We are expecting them in the finals then? :confusedshrug:

Real Men Wear Green
02-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Eastern conference has a lot of parity. I don't believe in Cleveland but they're right there at #2. EC has more talented teams but aside from the Bucks those teams' superstars have not been playing. #1 and #7 are separated by 4 or 5 games. So about half the conference can justifiably believe in their home team.

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Eastern conference has a lot of parity. I don't believe in Cleveland but they're right there at #2. EC has more talented teams but aside from the Bucks those teams' superstars have not been playing. #1 and #7 are separated by 4 or 5 games. So about half the conference can justifiably believe in their home team.
If I have to be objective, the Heat is winning the East. They are similar to the Suns in the East.

Jasper
02-12-2022, 10:50 AM

how long since Bron left ???

when he comin' back ??

Full Court
02-12-2022, 11:36 AM
A couple months ago I was calling the Cavs the dark horse of the East. At this point, I can't even call them a dark horse. They're right there in the mix.

nineiron
02-12-2022, 04:40 PM
Horrible thread. We are all happy for the Cavs but get it together, OP.

why you butthurt about this thread?

nineiron
02-12-2022, 04:41 PM

i know who we are NOT expecting: the raptors, LeBald.

Hey Yo
02-12-2022, 04:43 PM

You haven't watched one single minute of the Cavs this year.

Full Court
02-12-2022, 07:01 PM

I give the Raptors a better shot at being in the finals than I do the Lakers. :roll:

WhiteKyrie
02-12-2022, 07:05 PM

Yup. Saw them in person. Great chemistry. Even was happy to see Markkenan ballin again like he originally did his first year and a half in Chicago. Garland is a nice PG. Very legit. Love playing great off the bench and as veteran leadership. Was impressed with them in person.

FireDavidKahn
02-12-2022, 07:16 PM
They looked better here

https://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/cavaliers/sites/default/files/2016-nba-champions-splash-mobile-2.jpg

k0kakw0rld
02-12-2022, 07:18 PM

You also weren't expecting them to make the playoffs. Here we are 6th pushing for 5th if the 76ers slip.

WhiteKyrie
02-12-2022, 07:20 PM
They looked better here

https://i.cdn.turner.com/drp/nba/cavaliers/sites/default/files/2016-nba-champions-splash-mobile-2.jpg
No they were better. But the energy and vibes being built organically is vastly superior now.

sdot_thadon
02-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Was 2016 really that long ago?

FireDavidKahn
02-12-2022, 07:23 PM
No they were better. But the energy and vibes being built organically is vastly superior now.

:roll:

WhiteKyrie
02-12-2022, 07:41 PM

?

No elite talented head cases like Kyrie and JR

No ostracized whites like Kevin Love by known colorists (err racists) in LeBron and Kyrie.

And also no massive manipulative, total self serving ego maniacal narcissist like LeBron James.

So yes that team is obviously superior. Also way less likable.

And yes the vibes on that team collectively are better as a unit to be performing so well together while not having near the talent level that their current record should justify.

jmcwilliams
02-12-2022, 11:57 PM
?

No elite talented head cases like Kyrie and JR

No ostracized whites like Kevin Love by known colorists (err racists) in LeBron and Kyrie.

And also no massive manipulative, total self serving ego maniacal narcissist like LeBron James.

So yes that team is obviously superior. Also way less likable.

And yes the vibes on that team collectively are better as a unit to be performing so well together while not having near the talent level that their current record should justify.

This^^^^ It is not always about the destination. It is about how you get there. Never seen so many smiles while playing at a high level on a Cavs team. Under Lebron's wokeism tyranny Poor kevin Love had a mental health crisis. Noone wants to work in a toxic environment. Why would an NBA player be any different?

3ba11
02-13-2022, 12:10 AM
This^^^^ It is not always about the destination. It is about how you get there. Never seen so many smiles while playing at a high level on a Cavs team. Under Lebron's wokeism tyranny Poor kevin Love had a mental health crisis. Noone wants to work in a toxic environment. Why would an NBA player be any different?

Time of Possession, aka hold-time (minutes)

Mobley...... 2.0
Allen........ 1.4

Lebron..... 6.3

Conclusion: Allen would crater if his frontcourt mate Mobley had a point guard hold-time like Lebron did... Lebron had a point guard hold-time, which stole the hold-time of teammates compared to their hold-time on teams where the forwards have low hold-times.

Ultimately, Lebron starts at forward but then becomes a 2nd point guard on the floor (2 players with a point guard hold-time).. These 2 point guard lineups give teammates less hold-time and assists than they get in traditional 1 point guard lineups, so the TEAM has low assists and a brand that struggles on the championship level.

Wally450
02-13-2022, 12:16 AM

This. And to win it also.

ArbitraryWater
04-16-2022, 10:28 AM

you just love to see it

how much success they got?

Akeem34TheDream
04-16-2022, 10:35 AM
Ricky Rubio injury killed all their momentum.

ArbitraryWater
04-16-2022, 03:46 PM
Ricky Rubio injury killed all their momentum.

ricky, RUBIO injury?

Lmao

The retard is strong with you.

Every other team has been hit by worse injuries than that.

Spurs m8
04-16-2022, 04:22 PM
Imagine being so upset by this, that you had to wait til they were eliminated so you could bump it

Truly and utterly pathetic lmao

Saw on the broadcast they interviewed a long time Cavs fan who said this was their fave Cavs season ever

1987_Lakers
04-16-2022, 04:27 PM
you just love to see it

how much success they got?

Axe
04-16-2022, 04:31 PM
Imagine being so upset by this, that you had to wait til they were eliminated so you could bump it

Saw on the broadcast they interviewed a long time Cavs fan who said this was their fave Cavs season ever
Yet you would also do the same thing whenever kong loses. :roll:

Fukking asswipe m8 lmao

ArbitraryWater
04-16-2022, 04:42 PM

it sounds like you're the only one upset here tbh

whats wrong?

Akeem34TheDream
04-16-2022, 07:11 PM

ricky, RUBIO injury?

Lmao

The retard is strong with you.

Every other team has been hit by worse injuries than that.

I know it sounds silly but they were blowing teams out left and right with him. He was crucial to their bench unit. Klove and Osman played much better with him and he was also in their closing 5. He was a great chemistry guy. Rondo couldnt replace him.