PDA

View Full Version : Best super bowl halftime performance?

Bronbron23
02-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Has to be prince https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WYYlRArn3g. Dude was feminine as hell but he was a monster musically. I've heard some say mj but i think it's prince by a mile.

John_Connor
02-12-2022, 06:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSJ8T2wlISo

this > all other super bowl time shows combined

Bronbron23
02-13-2022, 05:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSJ8T2wlISo

this > all other super bowl time shows combined

Lol

TheMan
02-13-2022, 10:08 PM
I couldn't care less about SB halftime shows.

Bronbron23
02-13-2022, 11:11 PM
I couldn't care less about SB halftime shows.

Fair enough. This year's wasn't bad though.

FKAri
02-14-2022, 11:13 AM
The correct answer is indeed, Prince.

John_Connor
02-14-2022, 11:39 AM
The correct answer is indeed, Prince.

na. the purple rain part was sick but the rest was corny. it's obvious people like it more cause he died soon after I think

I looked up superbowl halftime show on youtube and filtered it for view counts and the top 2 were

1. Shakira and J-Lo with 222 million
2. Shakira and Jennifer Lopez with 181 million

so I guess they win.

TheMan
02-14-2022, 12:07 PM
na. the purple rain part was sick but the rest was corny. it's obvious people like it more cause he died soon after I think

I looked up superbowl halftime show on youtube and filtered it for view counts and the top 2 were

1. Shakira and J-Lo with 222 million
2. Shakira and Jennifer Lopez with 181 million

so I guess they win.

Justin Beiber has sold more records than Radiohead =/= Bieber is better than Radiohead

highwhey
02-14-2022, 12:22 PM
The nipple

Gohan
02-14-2022, 12:28 PM
The nipple

Nikka no one cares about no wack ass janet jackson. Watching shakira was much better

highwhey
02-14-2022, 12:30 PM
Nikka no one cares about no wack ass janet jackson. Watching shakira was much better

Shakira is hot for sure, Janet isn’t attractive to me.

But the fukkery from the incident is hilarious.

John_Connor
02-14-2022, 12:42 PM
Justin Beiber has sold more records than Radiohead =/= Bieber is better than Radiohead

its all subjective. all we have to go on is majority rule and personal opinion and no one person can trump 200 million other people just because we like something different. all we can say is we prefer radio head over Bieber and prince over Jennifer Lopez.

but for us to say it's the greatest for everyone is a straight up lie. it's the greatest for a certain group of people that are a minority. and minorities never win unless they burn every city to the ground throwing temper tantrums to get their way

Bronbron23
02-14-2022, 01:22 PM
its all subjective. all we have to go on is majority rule and personal opinion and no one person can trump 200 million other people just because we like something different. all we can say is we prefer radio head over Bieber and prince over Jennifer Lopez.

but for us to say it's the greatest for everyone is a straight up lie. it's the greatest for a certain group of people that are a minority. and minorities never win unless they burn every city to the ground throwing temper tantrums to get their way

This is true but this could be said for everything and what fun would that be. Plus the question is posed to get people's opinion on the matter. We aren't trying to set it in stone bruh.

Bronbron23
02-14-2022, 01:22 PM
The nipple:oldlol:

FKAri
02-14-2022, 01:50 PM

I looked up

Had no effect. It was already considered such well before he died by myself and many others. Ditto for Michael Jackson.

John_Connor
02-14-2022, 02:47 PM
This is true but this could be said for everything and what fun would that be. Plus the question is posed to get people's opinion on the matter. We aren't trying to set it in stone bruh.

well it depends.

for the most #1 hit songs performed i think katey perry had the best performance. i think she had like 6 or 7

for the most talked about performance i think it was lady gaga ( dunno why. maybe cause of the simpsons prediction. i hate it )

for the most "feels" its probly prince cause purple rain is iconic and his death tied to that year

for the most groundbreaking its michael jackson by far

the most popular is obviously shakira and j-lo

and my personal favorite is ... NKOTB