PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Ben Simmons is mad that

Jay-B
02-12-2022, 07:54 PM
Seth Curry and Drummond got traded along side of him, lol knowing this dude he probably wanted a fresh fresh start not have any old teammates from Philadelphia along with him.

Mask the Embiid
02-12-2022, 07:58 PM
imagine if he demands curry to be brought out :roll:

Real Men Wear Green
02-12-2022, 08:01 PM
He could be but Curry and Drummond are no doubt pissed off that their lives and careers are tossed around as a side-effect to his emotional state. As professionals they most likely won't say anything about it but in their hearts all they are thinking is "**** your feelings."

MrFonzworth
02-12-2022, 08:01 PM
Seth specifically. He balled out of his mind in the Hawks series while Simmons shit the bed.

Real Men Wear Green
02-12-2022, 08:04 PM
Seth Curry had a sweet deal. Whatever the top dollar is for his caliber of player he would have gotten it from his wife's daddy the next time he got free agency especially as he is playing well enough to justify some financial security

FultzNationRISE
02-12-2022, 08:38 PM
I mean this Nets team when healthy is gonna be much better than the 6ers so they shouldnt be that upset.

GOBB
02-13-2022, 09:33 AM
I mean this Nets team when healthy is gonna be much better than the 6ers so they shouldnt be that upset.

When nets got harden nets were better
When nets traded harden and got Ben/curry/Drummond nets are better

Make it make sense

Shogon
02-13-2022, 09:43 AM

Make it make sense

I'm not exactly sure why it is this needs to be said but, the trade packages bringing Harden in and sending Harden out were not the exact same trade package in both instances.

Whether he's proven right or proven wrong and whether the Nets get better or get worse is immaterial to my point. My point is that it's just completely and utterly nonsensical for you to think this is some massive leap in logic on his part based on the criteria your post outlines.

beasted
02-13-2022, 10:08 AM

Make it make sense

I'm not exactly sure why it is this needs to be said but, the trade packages bringing Harden in and sending Harden out were not the exact same trade package in both instances.

Whether he's proven right or proven wrong and whether the Nets get better or get worse is immaterial to my point. My point is that it's just completely and utterly nonsensical for you to think this is some massive leap in logic on his part based on the criteria your post outlines.

"My point"? Looks like we gotta another dupe, boys!

FultzNationRISE
02-13-2022, 10:08 AM

Make it make sense

I was never someone who said the Nets with Harden were a lock even when healthy. I always maintained they could lose a series to anyone, including PHI, due to the overlap in their stars’ skills and the mental softness of the trio.

Simmons is obviously soft too but he fits much better basketball-wise. Curry and Drummond will fill nice bench roles. On paper the Nets are a very complete team now.

Shogon
02-13-2022, 10:19 AM
"My point"? Looks like we gotta another dupe, boys!

What the **** are you talking about, you brain dead ****?

Yeah, this right here? You? You're an alt at best and negative IQ at worst.

GOBB
02-13-2022, 10:39 AM
So now nets are a better team but if I was here arguing sixers over nets? Same folks would be making jokes. In fact nets had mad supporters, believers last playoffs over the Sixers. Now they got even better with a guy who has bombed damn near every post seasons he’s been in.

Oh and let’s not forget Seth curry and Drummond (whom ever team could’ve had in offseason).

No clue what you said. Can you dumb it down?

GOBB
02-13-2022, 10:44 AM
I was never someone who said the Nets with Harden were a lock even when healthy. I always maintained they could lose a series to anyone, including PHI, due to the overlap in their stars’ skills and the mental softness of the trio.

Simmons is obviously soft too but he fits much better basketball-wise. Curry and Drummond will fill nice bench roles. On paper the Nets are a very complete team now.

How are they better? Ben ain’t play all season and Kyrie is in La La land. But hey great job getting rid of Harden and bringing Ben curry and Drummond. We improved!

John_Connor
02-13-2022, 12:19 PM
na the nba is a brotherhood and most guys support each other. no players other than embiid spoke out against simmons I think. and every player supported kyries decisions. tbh less stars on a guys team is a positive for "the others" and they can get more touches that raises their value. like with the Celtics when kyrie came back and they were all mostly more upset that they had to take a step back than happy they just got a guy with top 10 all time level talent to make a playoff run.

LAL
02-13-2022, 02:02 PM
Sixers winning it all this season.

Or Phoenix Suns.

GOBB
02-13-2022, 04:30 PM
Sixers winning it all this season.

Or Phoenix Suns.

Get off my teams nuts

Manny98
02-13-2022, 04:39 PM
Why would he be, he doesn't have any beef with Curry and Drummond wasn't on the team last season

Axe
02-13-2022, 09:43 PM
Seth specifically. He balled out of his mind in the Hawks series while Simmons shit the bed.
This. And he had his first iconic playoff moment last year as well. Unlike his older, more popular brother who's yet to have one until now.

AlternativeAcc.
02-14-2022, 02:13 AM

Make it make sense

Yeah the nets are better regardless

What are you even saying you ****ing retard. Jesus.

GOBB
02-14-2022, 10:12 AM
Yeah the nets are better regardless

What are you even saying you ****ing retard. Jesus.

You proved my point. You can’t make it make sense. You dudes are dumb as hell here. Cringe

sixerfan82
02-14-2022, 10:20 AM
I'm curious how fast Simmon's mental health gets fixed. The only thing that would piss off philly more right now is it this cry!ng b!tch comes out gettin buckets on day 1

r0drig0lac
02-14-2022, 10:30 AM
This. And he had his first iconic playoff moment last year as well. Unlike his older, more popular brother who's yet to have one until now.
this.. Steph :(

GOBB
02-14-2022, 11:57 AM
I'm curious how fast Simmon's mental health gets fixed. The only thing that would piss off philly more right now is it this cry!ng b!tch comes out gettin buckets on day 1

He’s already planning to play. He used mental health to collect checks because initially he thought sitting out getting paid while he gets traded on his demand was the move. Guess he thought hey John Wall gets paid to stay at home why not me. Morey wasn’t paying him nor trading him right away. Slap in the face to folks who suffer from mental health issues. But Ben is gonna Ben. If he gets buckets it won’t be any different than when he got them here. Let’s see what he does in the playoffs, second half, 4th quarter. That’s where he folded.

If Ben wants to be piss off fans? He’d start putting up jumpers comfortably.

FireDavidKahn
02-14-2022, 12:00 PM
Seth Curry and Drummond got traded along side of him, lol knowing this dude he probably wanted a fresh fresh start not have any old teammates from Philadelphia along with him.

Just you,

sixerfan82
02-14-2022, 02:03 PM
He’s already planning to play. He used mental health to collect checks because initially he thought sitting out getting paid while he gets traded on his demand was the move. Guess he thought hey John Wall gets paid to stay at home why not me. Morey wasn’t paying him nor trading him right away. Slap in the face to folks who suffer from mental health issues. But Ben is gonna Ben. If he gets buckets it won’t be any different than when he got them here. Let’s see what he does in the playoffs, second half, 4th quarter. That’s where he folded.

If Ben wants to be piss off fans? He’d start putting up jumpers comfortably.

I figured he was planning to play and he's still a liability at the end of games. I'm just curious to see if the kid is all bs or not.