PDA

View Full Version : Any special plans for Super Bowl?

Duderonomy
02-13-2022, 03:15 PM
My grandpa used to throw a super bowl party every year some good memories there. I'm back in Michigan so there are a few Rams fans here because of Stafford and more Bengal fans because its the next state over.

John_Connor
02-13-2022, 03:53 PM
nobody really cares about sports anymore outside of us hardcore stans. I used to have like 10 people over for superbowls and nba finals and then it all died after lebron colluded in Miami and won in 2012. ever since then I can get 1 or 2 sometimes but only if they have nothing better to do. they don't watch any basketball anymore

as for football I had big gatherings up until that patriots Seahawks game when they threw the ball away and handed brady the superbowl. nobody I know has watched football since other than my dad

Nilocon165
02-13-2022, 04:26 PM
I go to school in Joe Burrow’s hometown so I’m assuming some heavy riots

fsvr54
02-13-2022, 04:43 PM
I had no idea it was even today lol. That's how much of a pure basketball guy I am

highwhey
02-13-2022, 04:46 PM
I go to school in Joe Burrow’s hometown so I’m assuming some heavy riots

nice. can't wait for fox news to blame the liberals tomorrow.

Wally450
02-13-2022, 05:27 PM
nobody really cares about sports anymore outside of us hardcore stans. I used to have like 10 people over for superbowls and nba finals and then it all died after lebron colluded in Miami and won in 2012. ever since then I can get 1 or 2 sometimes but only if they have nothing better to do. they don't watch any basketball anymore

as for football I had big gatherings up until that patriots Seahawks game when they threw the ball away and handed brady the superbowl. nobody I know has watched football since other than my dad

You sound like a recluse.

SouBeachTalents
02-13-2022, 06:03 PM

So everyone you knew loved basketball, then after 2012 they all immediately and abruptly stopped watching it at the exact same time. Then, in an incredible sequence of events, the exact same phenomenon took place with football, when everyone you knew loved football, then Malcom Butler picks off a pass, and they suddenly once again all abruptly stopped watching football at the exact same time, and haven't watched a single game since.

Either everyone you knew underwent an Invasion of the Body Snatchers/Get Out transformation at the conclusion of those seasons, or more logically, they just stopped watching those games with you.

ArbitraryWater
02-13-2022, 06:46 PM
starface n I gonna stream this shit on discord :)

anybody that wants to join, PM

Patrick Chewing
02-13-2022, 06:49 PM
Me and my lady are dining out tonight at a nice Italian restaurant. Have no interest in this game nor the commercials.

John_Connor
02-13-2022, 07:06 PM
You sound like a recluse.

So everyone you knew loved basketball, then after 2012 they all immediately and abruptly stopped watching it at the exact same time. Then, in an incredible sequence of events, the exact same phenomenon took place with football, when everyone you knew loved football, then Malcom Butler picks off a pass, and they suddenly once again all abruptly stopped watching football at the exact same time, and haven't watched a single game since.

Either everyone you knew underwent an Invasion of the Body Snatchers/Get Out transformation at the conclusion of those seasons, or more logically, they just stopped watching those games with you.

I dunno anyone that "loved" basketball. I'm Canadian so mostly everyone was a casual. that Miami collusion turned off every lebron hater up here. then Miami breaking up turned off most of his supporters. only the hardcore stans followed lebron back to Cleveland. it just wasn't a good team to support unless you're deranged or live in Cleveland.

the only sports that still gather a good crowd are boxing and big ufc ppvs every month. basketball is for losers to most people up here.. sorry if that offends you guys

fsvr54
02-13-2022, 07:31 PM
No one cares what Canadians think about basketball

SATAN
02-13-2022, 07:39 PM
No one cares what Canadians think about basketball

A Canadian invented the game. :facepalm

highwhey
02-13-2022, 07:42 PM
Me and my lady are dining out tonight at a nice Italian restaurant. Have no interest in this game nor the commercials.

what fatrick means when he says him and his lady

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/man-eating-the-last-turkey-dinner-drumstick-on-couch-as-2-dogs-watch-picture-id1079156618?k=20&m=1079156618&s=170667a&w=0&h=I_eSIykWxfhkRJq97x5DE1jIE5lQdLsKYPu2dpqODFY=

fsvr54
02-13-2022, 07:43 PM
A Canadian invented the game. :facepalm

So?

FultzNationRISE
02-13-2022, 07:47 PM
It's gonna be over-commercialized wokeness. Not interested.

Altho I'll probably head over to the bar for the second half just to party. But couldnt care less about seeing the game.

FultzNationRISE
02-13-2022, 07:47 PM
starface n I gonna stream this shit on discord :)

anybody that wants to join, PM

:lebronamazed:

We'll have to do this for a LeHung game soon.

ArbitraryWater
02-13-2022, 08:07 PM
:lebronamazed:

We'll have to do this for a LeHung game soon.

at the latest in the wcf this year!

JohnnySic
02-13-2022, 09:06 PM

Altho I'll probably head over to the bar for the second half just to party. But couldnt care less about seeing the game.

The Super Bowl used to be worth watching for the commercials alone. Now its wokapalootza. Nope.

diamenz
02-13-2022, 10:43 PM

remember, it's always a kind gesture when you're at a bar to push a stranger's stool in.

jstern
02-14-2022, 02:03 AM
nice. can't wait for fox news to blame the liberals tomorrow.

Can you give some examples of specific riots that were blamed on liberals?

highwhey
02-14-2022, 02:05 AM
Can you give some examples of specific riots that were blamed on liberals?

Interesting question, before answering your question, can you go into further detail with your question?

TheMan
02-14-2022, 12:01 PM
The Super Bowl used to be worth watching for the commercials alone. Now its wokapalootza. Nope.

Ok casual.

As a football fan, I gave zero fukks about the halftime show and even less about what corporate America was trying to push in my face, but that's just me...

Patrick Chewing
02-14-2022, 12:27 PM
Saw a lot of highlights of maskless elites at the game. We are inferior to them apparently. Our children must continue to wear masks while the elites wear no masks drinking their champagne from the skybox.

FultzNationRISE
02-14-2022, 12:37 PM
remember, it's always a kind gesture when you're at a bar to push a stranger's stool in.

Well if it’s got three legs I’d be much obliged ;)

diamenz
02-14-2022, 08:28 PM
Well if it’s got three legs I’d be much obliged ;)

good luck finding lebron james in a random bar. :rolleyes:

Lakers Legend#32
02-15-2022, 03:31 AM
what fatrick means when he says him and his lady

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/man-eating-the-last-turkey-dinner-drumstick-on-couch-as-2-dogs-watch-picture-id1079156618?k=20&m=1079156618&s=170667a&w=0&h=i_esiykwxfhkrjq97x5de1jie5lqdlskypu2dpqodfy=

bwawawahahahahaha!

Lakers Legend#32
02-15-2022, 03:32 AM
You knew the Red States were gonna hate the Super Bowl Halftime Show.

Jasper
02-15-2022, 11:27 AM
Saw a lot of highlights of maskless elites at the game. We are inferior to them apparently. Our children must continue to wear masks while the elites wear no masks drinking their champagne from the skybox.

Phx open last weekend had 200,000 people , and never saw a mask.
Some states are better than others ...
depends on who's there...
If I was in NY I would wear a mask , cause poopsie is close by.

Lakers Legend#32
02-15-2022, 05:29 PM

Poopsie's upset no one considers him elite.