View Full Version : Lebron is the GREATEST scorer of all the times

John_Connor
02-16-2022, 12:45 PM
prove me wrong

https://i.ibb.co/LkzPfqJ/7P70.gif

8Ball
02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
5* thread.

I will be waiting patiently for another 35 years to see someone not born yet surpass LeBron.

Like the Fremen waiting on Dune for the new savior to arrive.

Might not happen in my lifetime unfortunately.

John_Connor
02-16-2022, 12:48 PM
5* thread.

I will be waiting patiently for another 35 years to see someone not born yet surpass LeBron.

Like the Fremen waiting on Dune for the new savior to arrive. M

Might not happen in my lifetime unfortunately.

what do you do for a living

8Ball
02-16-2022, 12:50 PM
what do you do for a living

I represent wealthy clients. I bailed a multi millionaire out of jail one time.

Got a lot of money doing it.

John_Connor
02-16-2022, 12:52 PM

you sound like my schizophrenic friend juan. he was groomed to be a millionaire but the government brain chipped him and now he's a targeted individual and a victim of the psych ward

8Ball
02-16-2022, 12:56 PM
I am far from a schizophrenic.

Rich people put their trust in me.

I once represented a drug dealer and got him out of jail on a technicality.

John_Connor
02-16-2022, 12:57 PM

psychosis? bipolar?

if you don't take your injections will the hospital let you stay with your parents or do you have to go back to a padded room

8Ball
02-16-2022, 12:58 PM
Returning to thread topic.

Anyone want to prove OP wrong?

John_Connor
02-16-2022, 12:59 PM
Returning to thread topic.

Anyone want to prove OP wrong?

ask 1987_Lakers or TheCorporation... maybe "they" will

TheCorporation
02-16-2022, 02:51 PM
Playoffs? Yes:

1. 7,631 @ LeBron
2. 5,987 @ Jordan

EZ

hiphopanonymous
02-16-2022, 03:34 PM

You sound like you became a very big fish

https://www.denofgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/carlito-05.jpg

3ba11
02-16-2022, 03:45 PM
There are entire branches of basketball that he cannot play - off-ball and contested jumpshooting

These are massive areas of deficit for Lebron.

Without the ability to take contested jumpshots or run off screens (aka score quickly or while the ball moves), Lebron can't have big scoring games without the game slowing to a crawl and devolving into a simpleton format with 1 ball-dominator and 4 teammates standing around.

This is infact pathetic scoring skill that is too ball-dominant and suboptimal to beat good teams at high scoring levels (09' ECF, 15' Finals, etc).. Lebron relies on a more shaq-bully dominance than actual basketball moves that juke defenders and convert on contesting defender

We can get into the details of Lebron's game and how he only takes lullaby jumpers (after lulling the defender to sleep), while his lane penetration requires setup time (lacks quick instinctual moves or off-the-cuff counters)..

The lullaby jumper style and extra setup time on drives ultimately reduces capacity for zippy ball movement that wears down defenses and leaves them with less capacity to go off offensively.. Instead, Lebron's extra hold-time lets defenses rest, so they have max capacity to go off offensively - Lebron always faces fresh offenses that require higher levels of defense to contain because his brand of offense/scoring hasn't worn them down.. The story of Lebron's career is unexpected ass-whoopin's from teams that got "hot" against his ball-dominant, "lullaby" brand (09' Magic, 14' Spurs, and many more)

Full Court
02-16-2022, 07:28 PM

By "representing" wealthy clients, he means cleaning their toilets. :lol

And taking pictures of their condos so he can pretend like he's rich. What a tool :roll:

8Ball
02-16-2022, 07:38 PM
By "representing" wealthy clients, he means cleaning their toilets. :lol

And taking pictures of their condos so he can pretend like he's rich. What a tool :roll:

My watch is worth more than your entire bank account :lol

Full Court
02-16-2022, 07:41 PM
Lebron did it.

Finally. Been waiting 25 years for someone to surpass Jordan and it happened in my lifetime.

:roll:

You've spent TWENTY-FIVE years of your life triggered by Jordan being the GOAT. And then you see your hopes for Brony slooooooooooowly slipping away.......

So in utter desperation, you try to cling to the only thing you have left. Longevity stats. And your hero STILL comes up inadequate.

Wow. You have to be the most emotionally fragile person on this board. Which is saying something, because aj1987 is pretty hard to top.

8Ball
02-16-2022, 07:42 PM
What a Full Meltdown.

How many days did you spend in college? 0? :lol

I have this rat so triggered by my success his butthurt is oozing from every pore. :roll:

Full Court
02-16-2022, 07:44 PM
Lebron did it.

Finally. Been waiting 25 years for someone to surpass Jordan and it happened in my lifetime.

Man......25 years.

That explains alot. Living in delusion for that many years can mess up someone's head. You probably actually think your monopoly money is real. :lol

25 years.....

8Ball
02-16-2022, 08:03 PM
Lebron did it.

My posts age like fine wine.

Full Court
02-16-2022, 08:06 PM
Lebron did it.

:roll: The single most pathetic thing I've seen on this forum.

25 years.....

I guess that explains the desperate attempts at damage control.