PDA

View Full Version : Trailer Drops for 'Hustle' Movie Starring Adam Sandler, Produced by LeBron James

SATAN
02-18-2022, 06:32 PM
Adam Sandler is going back into the world of sports movies, with the help of Los Angeles Lakers star LeBron James.

Sandler dropped the trailer for his new Netflix movie Hustle on Friday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dueaC-thEA

The movie, which is co-produced by James' Springhill Entertainment company, stars Sandler as a former basketball scout who finds a streetball player in Spain and tries to use him to get back into the NBA.

It also features several current NBA players, including Juancho Hernangomez and Kyle Lowry.

During an appearance on The Dan Patrick Show in August (h/t Ky Carlin of Sixers Wire), Sandler said that Tobias Harris, Seth Curry, Matisse Thybulle, Tyrese Maxey and Doc Rivers will be in the movie.

This marks Sandler's second foray into the world of basketball for one of his projects. Uncut Gems wasn't specifically about basketball, but its climax was centered around the Boston Celtics-Philadelphia 76ers Game 7 of the 2012 Eastern Conference semifinals.

Sandler is no stranger to sports movies, having starred in Happy Gilmore and the 2005 remake of The Longest Yard.

Hustle will be the fourth movie produced by James' company, after What's My Name: Muhammad Ali, Dreamland: The Burning of Black Wall Street and Space Jam: A New Legacy. It will premiere on Netflix on June 10.

Hey Yo
02-18-2022, 06:42 PM
Don't like Sandler at all... won't be seeing it.

meat
02-18-2022, 06:47 PM
Wow! Perfect combo. LeBron James is the Adam Sandler of basketball. Crappy product, unwarranted praise, but still rakes in the cash.
At least LeBron's goofy play style and quotes, like "I don't flop" or "League's on notice" is funny.

SATAN
02-18-2022, 06:51 PM
Uncut Gems was ok.

John_Connor
02-18-2022, 06:51 PM
a producer is just an investor that oversees the project and can fire people who aren't getting the job done. they have no input on the creative aspects. the writers and directors are who make movies great.

donald trump could be a movie producer

meat
02-18-2022, 06:55 PM
a producer is just an investor that oversees the project and can fire people who aren't getting the job done. they have no input on the creative aspects. the writers and directors are who make movies great.

donald trump could be a movie producer

True! But I would start a gofundme for Lebron to write and direct a film. He could base it on the table of contents of Malcolm X's biography.

FultzNationRISE
02-18-2022, 06:57 PM
LeHitMaker.

kabacho
02-18-2022, 07:10 PM
https://cdn.statically.io/img/hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/adam-sandler-uncut-gems-1578943180.jpeg

he can be good some times

fsvr54
02-18-2022, 08:04 PM
https://cdn.statically.io/img/hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/adam-sandler-uncut-gems-1578943180.jpeg

he can be good some times

Punch Drunk Love.

haven't seen Uncut Gems. I'd need to get paid or have a fine chick want to see it with me