PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: Lillard for Westbrook trade on the blocks

ArbitraryWater
02-20-2022, 02:24 PM
*rumour

Apparently will happen at the latest in the summer, once the Lakers crash out R1 to the Suns again.

TheCorporation
02-20-2022, 02:29 PM
The meltdowns that would ensue :pimp:

highwhey
02-20-2022, 02:32 PM
*rumour

Apparently will happen at the latest in the summer, once the Lakers crash out R1 to the Suns again.

:dancin

ImKobe
02-20-2022, 02:33 PM
That's not happening. Portland can get a much better return for Dame than an expiring WB deal, and it also looks like they're giving it 1 more shot at building around him for next season. It's more likely the Lakers trade WB's expiring for a couple 3&D guys on bad contracts to try to salvage whatever's left of this AD-Bron core.

Real Men Wear Green
02-20-2022, 02:35 PM
Why would Portland do that? Nonsense.

CelticBaller
02-20-2022, 03:05 PM
laker fans on copium

Im Still Ballin
02-20-2022, 03:06 PM
I can't find any source for this. I highly doubt Portland would ever contemplate doing this; I imagine there'd be better suitors. The only fathomable reason that they'd even think about doing this next season is to get off Dame's contract. Westbrook is expiring next season.

8Ball
02-20-2022, 03:11 PM
Lillard has 3 more years on his contract.

Why would portland do this tradE?

Full Court
02-20-2022, 03:24 PM
Uh, you have a source for this, OP? Other than "rumor"?

Cyrus334
02-20-2022, 03:43 PM
I can't find any source for this. I highly doubt Portland would ever contemplate doing this; I imagine there'd be better suitors. The only fathomable reason that they'd even think about doing this next season is to get off Dame's contract. Westbrook is expiring next season.

Because the source came from the OP's ass.

BarberSchool
02-20-2022, 04:08 PM
That's not happening. Portland can get a much better return for Dame than an expiring WB deal, and it also looks like they're giving it 1 more shot at building around him for next season. It's more likely the Lakers trade WB's expiring for a couple 3&D guys on bad contracts to try to salvage whatever's left of this AD-Bron core.This is the most likely outcome….

…. Unless LeFraud wastes a huge portion of his life savings donating to Portland ownership causes. And I do mean a huge portion. This trade would very much upset Portland’s learned fanbase, and would cost the Portland ownership both revenue and goodwill from their fanbase. Sometimes taking the big payday to give an aging superstar a chance at another ring, can ruin an organization’s reputation completely, and prompt public demand for change of ownership.

imdaman99
02-20-2022, 04:18 PM
Get it done Mitch. Would love for Westbrook to be bought out by Portland and leading the Knicks to the 1st round :rockon:

AirBonner
02-20-2022, 04:21 PM
Lillard will average 30pts next to LeBron

ArbitraryWater
02-20-2022, 04:49 PM
Lillard has 3 more years on his contract.

Why would portland do this tradE?

That's not happening. Portland can get a much better return for Dame than an expiring WB deal, and it also looks like they're giving it 1 more shot at building around him for next season. It's more likely the Lakers trade WB's expiring for a couple 3&D guys on bad contracts to try to salvage whatever's left of this AD-Bron core.

Why would Portland do that? Nonsense.

Favor for Dame, obviously.

He served this franchise for a decade.

He will ask to go to LA.

ArbitraryWater
02-20-2022, 04:50 PM
Uh, you have a source for this, OP? Other than "rumor"?

yesss of course my man i got you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3E5uDQLBc

Full Court
02-20-2022, 08:52 PM
yesss of course my man i got you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs3E5uDQLBc

What are you talking about?? I didn't see anything in that video about a Lillard for Westbrook trade on the blocks....

Spurs m8
02-20-2022, 09:32 PM
Only way this happens is if the league literally make it happen

Portland wouldn't do it...doesn't make any sense for them

Either keep Lillard or get a much better deal

Spurs m8
02-20-2022, 09:33 PM
Dunno what's funnier about bron stans...

The weird entitlement or the delusion

NugzFan
02-20-2022, 10:57 PM
Threads like this is why I hate this forum.

So many stupid kids who shouldn’t have internet access making the ****ing dumbest threads.