PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible we’re not waiting to go to heaven, but actually experiencing it rn??

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2022, 02:35 AM
Guys, as I was digesting this latest W for the Lebron Fam, something occurred to me:

Life in the LeFam is exactly how I would draw up Heaven if I could. It’s just constant W after W after W.

The last 19 years has just been nonstop toasting with my brothers to Lebron’s endless triumphs. We are in a perpetual state of joy, success and fulfillment.

Did I do something amazing in a previous life that earned me the privilege of being a part of Lebron’s journey in this one?

It really makes ya think, tbh.

John_Connor
02-21-2022, 03:12 AM
considering covid, vaccines, lockdowns, genocide, famine, liberals, feminism, trans people, cancel culture, invasion of privacy, cancer and other things ... i would say its more likely that we're living in hell

especially considering kobe and gigi's death. i think the reason the good die young is possibly because their souls were saved and god either forgave them and gave them their lives back or he allowed them into heaven. ( assuming this is all magic )

i mean... it makes sense right. kobe was a snake/rapist/adulterer. his wife a demonic greedy satanic succubus... and after kobe proved to god he was a genuinely nice person and just wanted to give his daughter a better future through teaching and leading her on a path of greatness. its not so shocking then to see him and her leave this planet.

and all the greats. all the biggest names. they're all tied to evil aren't they. every politician. every actor and actress. every producer and director. every world leader. all the greats in basketball are mostly exposed degenerates/gamblers/homosexuals/adulterers/murderers/drug dealers or something else. some maybe still hiding their true identity

when i look around i see nothing but pure greed and selfishness everywhere. humans are scum. surely there must be a reality somewhere else in some other realm where everyones nice to each other.

Westbrook_Fan
02-21-2022, 03:13 AM
considering covid, vaccines, lockdowns, genocide, famine, liberals, feminism, trans people, cancel culture, invasion of privacy, cancer and other things ... i would say its more likely that we're living in hell

especially considering kobe and gigi's death. i think the reason the good die young is possibly because their souls were saved and god either forgave them and gave them their lives back or he allowed them into heaven. ( assuming this is all magic )

i mean... it makes sense right. kobe was a snake/rapist/adulterer. his wife a demonic greedy satanic succubus... and after kobe proved to god he was a genuinely nice person and just wanted to give his daughter a better future through teaching and leading her on a path of greatness. its not so shocking then to see him and her leave this planet.

and all the greats. all the biggest names. they're all tied to evil aren't they. every politician. every actor and actress. every producer and director. every world leader. all the greats in basketball are mostly exposed degenerates/gamblers/homosexuals/adulterers/murderers/drug dealers or something else. some maybe still hiding their true identity

when i look around i see nothing but pure greed and selfishness everywhere. humans are scum. surely there must be a reality somewhere else in some other realm where everyones nice to each other.

Are you protesting in ottawa right now

John_Connor
02-21-2022, 03:16 AM

no theres an emergency powers act right now so if you support protests you go to jail and have your bank accounts ceased

i'l be filing for an asylum after 20 days or so ( assuming its not lifted and we continue living under this new china communist law )

Westbrook_Fan
02-21-2022, 03:17 AM
no theres an emergency powers act right now so if you support protests you go to jail and have your bank accounts ceased

i'l be filing for an asylum after 20 days or so ( assuming its not lifted and we continue living under this new china communist law )

So you dont really have anything to lose :pimp:

John_Connor
02-21-2022, 03:22 AM
So you dont really have anything to lose :pimp:

i have about 2 million in trust funds and other investments. nobody can touch my money. not even me sometimes. i have a spending problem. i literally asked for this set up cause i impulse buy. i spent about 70k on cards over the past few months. just got a nice case for them off amazon. you could drive a truck over it and it has an air/water tight knob on it. only 100$. can fit about 100 psa slabs in it

Spurs m8
02-21-2022, 03:30 AM
I know you're trolling, but fvck, man....

You're really trying too hard...

And flooding the board with literal shit

Is there really no one irl, who will give you attention?
Don't really blame them

FromDowntown
02-21-2022, 07:07 AM

:oldlol:

Duderonomy
02-21-2022, 08:22 AM
i have about 2 million in trust funds and other investments. nobody can touch my money. not even me sometimes. i have a spending problem. i literally asked for this set up cause i impulse buy. i spent about 70k on cards over the past few months. just got a nice case for them off amazon. you could drive a truck over it and it has an air/water tight knob on it. only 100$. can fit about 100 psa slabs in it
Cards never did it for me, but I collect vintage action figures and comics. They are cost alot more than they did 3 years ago that's for sure.

8Ball
02-21-2022, 09:11 AM

Do you have any desire to multiply that wealth?

It's fun deploying capital to make more money.

8Ball
02-21-2022, 09:13 AM
Guys, as I was digesting this latest W for the Lebron Fam, something occurred to me:

Life in the LeFam is exactly how I would draw up Heaven if I could. It’s just constant W after W after W.

The last 19 years has just been nonstop toasting with my brothers to Lebron’s endless triumphs. We are in a perpetual state of joy, success and fulfillment.

Did I do something amazing in a previous life that earned me the privilege of being a part of Lebron’s journey in this one?

It really makes ya think, tbh.

Being a LeBron fan has been the wisest decision I ever took in my life.

Imagine seeing the GOAT in 2009 and knowing for sure he would overtake Jordan.

2020 was like going to heaven.