PDA

View Full Version : How come no one has signed Tyreke Evans yet?

Kool Boy
02-22-2022, 03:07 PM
Teams are really missing out on near superstar talent. Trust me the guy is a beast and still in great shape. 20/5/5 on 45/40/80+ splits if given enough playing time.

GrayGoat
02-22-2022, 03:09 PM
Because he’s not good

FultzNationRISE
02-22-2022, 03:15 PM
A lot of teams are hoping to get healthy over the break, maybe taking a wait and see approach first. Im sure someone will eventually take a flier on him as an injury replacement. Or who knows, maybe there already are interested teams and he just hasnt made up his mind yet. Id be surprised if we dont see him somewhere at some point. Whether he can make a difference for anyone or not, I have no idea.

HylianNightmare
02-22-2022, 06:43 PM
Dudes been out the game 2 years and what's the highest level he played while out? As much as I love him, ojmayo, Beasley etc. They're done

FultzNationRISE
02-22-2022, 07:18 PM
Dudes been out the game 2 years and what's the highest level he played while out? As much as I love him, ojmayo, Beasley etc. They're done

Mayo and Beasley's trend was more of a general downward decline from the beginning tho. Reke actually made a nice comeback after a multi year slump and was playing well (at least according to raw stats) before getting himself booted.

You have to figure if he bothered to apply for reinstatement and was able to get league approval, he's at least kept himself in decent physical and mental shape for a planned return. Guess we'll see what happens.