PDA

View Full Version : just saw Kevin garnetts reaction to Ray Allen's top 75 introduction

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 05:20 PM
https://youtu.be/g8KSfIp-BOA

anyone else miss real rivalry in sports

thanks lebron

L8krH8tr
02-22-2022, 05:24 PM
comedy buy Garnett was always so skinny he could have been dropped by guys like Anthony Peeler

Nilocon165
02-22-2022, 05:26 PM
anyone else miss real rivalry in sports

thanks lebron
Yeah man I totally miss adult men acting like petty middle schoolers

ArbitraryWater
02-22-2022, 05:28 PM
pathetic imo

tontoz
02-22-2022, 05:33 PM
comedy buy Garnett was always so skinny he could have been dropped by guys like Anthony Peeler

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/g195/tontoz/.highres/kgpeeler.gif

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 05:41 PM
Never understood their beef.

1st of all, he wasn't drafted to celtics. You guys formed a super team and cheated. So whats the problem with him going to miami when he's practically a washed up role player anyway? Also you were washed up by 2011 as well.

2nd of all, allen should of won finals MVP in 08. He was never missing and had like a 73% TS or some crazy shit. Thank him for your ring KG, we all know you can barely score 20 points in big playoff games.

Still the grudge after like 12 years? Seems really odd

the beef is you don't leave your team to join the enemy (guy that you're beating or is beating you every year

you know. the thing durant lost his legacy over

how do you not get it?

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 05:44 PM
Yeah man I totally miss adult men acting like petty middle schoolers

you think competition is petty middle school stuff? what's your trans name. is masculinity toxic to you too lol

why even watch sports then. go watch a cooking show or something

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 05:47 PM
pathetic imo

didn't expect anything less from a fan that chopped his own balls off to try and enjoy the no loyalty lebron banana boat player empowerment era with 1/10th as many fans watching. I remember you hoping lebron would join the warriors before going to LA lol

no pride left in this game whatsoever

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 05:49 PM
Ray Allen made it too obvious that Garnett was perfectly fine with being the garbage of organizations. While Allen was instilling the idea that he's a ball player. A type of service that showcase problem solving.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 05:53 PM
Ray Allen made it too obvious that Garnett was perfectly fine with being the garbage of organizations. While Allen was instilling the idea that he's a ball player. A type of service that showcase problem solving.

there are consequences for being a cuck like your idol

https://i.ibb.co/p3dpzNY/Screenshot-20220222-165240-Gallery.jpg

GrayGoat
02-22-2022, 06:00 PM
Kawhi formed a super team twice (clippers, raptors)

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:08 PM
but durant was drafted to OKC and he was still in his prime.

Ray Allen was never drafted to Boston, he just formed a super team there. He was also past his prime.

if the Celtics never won and weren't just screwed out of a series in 2012 vs that same Miami team then maybe. but when you win a title it's supposed to be like a brotherhood and the core should be loyal till there's no chance left of winning. and there's no way Miami wins that 2013 title without Ray. we know that for certain. it would be like Shaq leaving the Lakers voluntarily in 2004 to go join Detroit after the Lakers offered him what he wanted and him just saying "I dunno I feel like it would be easier to go to the enemy

its just not a good look. you can even have some internal problems and be on the decline but you can't pick the team that just beat you. sorry. go somewhere else. don't latch onto someone else's success. especially a team that just won it all a year prior

ray Allen's move is actually more beta than durants tbh

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:11 PM
there are consequences for being a cuck like your idol

https://i.ibb.co/p3dpzNY/Screenshot-20220222-165240-Gallery.jpg

like winning more rings? not like the Celtics had done anything since 08.

soon, the Celtics will start making banners and hanging them for celebrating second to last place finish in the league.

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:13 PM
if the Celtics never won and weren't just screwed out of a series in 2012 vs that same Miami team then maybe. but when you win a title it's supposed to be like a brotherhood and the core should be loyal till there's no chance left of winning. and there's no way Miami wins that 2013 title without Ray. we know that for certain. it would be like Shaq leaving the Lakers voluntarily in 2004 to go join Detroit after the Lakers offered him what he wanted and him just saying "I dunno I feel like it would be easier to go to the enemy

its just not a good look. you can even have some internal problems and be on the decline but you can't pick the team that just beat you. sorry. go somewhere else. don't latch onto someone else's success. especially a team that just won it all a year prior

when you win a title, you get the opportunity for self-validation. you object.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:17 PM

soon, the Celtics will start making banners and hanging them for celebrating second to last place finish in the league.

the Celtics went to game 7 in the nba finals in 2010. then had the most controversial reffing scandal in nba history in 2012 aside from maybe the 2006 finals. with the flip if a coin they could have been 3 time Champs going into 2013. and we know in hindsight that without Ray the heat lose in 6 to the spurs. so yeah.. that ring was only guaranteed because of ray going there. it wasn't like the Celtics had no shot. you're either completely in denial or you never watched basketball at the time

and like I said. if you truly feel like it's over. go anywhere BUT the team that just won a year before and knocked you out. that's totally f*cking gay

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:19 PM
when you win a title, you get the opportunity for self-validation. you object.

is durant validated for his 2 titles in Golden state

and the warriors just lost. the heat had just won lol

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:21 PM
is durant validated for his 2 titles in Golden state

and the warriors just lost. the heat had just won lol

2 FMVP say so

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:22 PM
if a guy f*cked and stole your girlfriend from you would you go suck the guys d*ck after just to get some action

cause that's what ray did

easiest way to put it

beasted
02-22-2022, 06:24 PM
the Celtics went to game 7 in the nba finals in 2010. then had the most controversial reffing scandal in nba history in 2012 aside from maybe the 2006 finals. with the flip if a coin they could have been 3 time Champs going into 2013. and we know in hindsight that without Ray the heat lose in 6 to the spurs. so yeah.. that ring was only guaranteed because of ray going there. it wasn't like the Celtics had no shot. you're either completely in denial or you never watched basketball at the time

and like I said. if you truly feel like it's over. go anywhere BUT the team that just won a year before and knocked you out. that's totally f*cking gay

A championship ring and the iconic memory of one of the greatest shots in NBA history > Jersey retirement by a team he spent 4 years with and friendship with Garnett.

I think with how things played out, any sane person would value it the same and wouldn't feel bad.

He ring chased the final 2 seasons of his career at age 37. There's no shame at all in that given how he actually got a chance to have a good sized role in that team's success and has plenty of fans now in Miami because of it. Great night cap to an awesome career..

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:25 PM
2 FMVP say so

if durant felt comfortable about his success in Golden state he would still be there. just like lebron would still be in Miami.

they knew those 2 rings meant nothing. they have so much shame every time they collude its a short stint then they gotta move on again cause they can't enjoy what they've accomplished. there's no meaning to it. there's no connection to the fans or the city.

which is why Jordan's getting cheered in Miami and Cleveland more than lebron is

they know what's up

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:27 PM

is it any gayer than buying a Chevy after a Ford?

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:30 PM
if durant felt comfortable about his success in Golden state he would still be there. just like lebron would still be in Miami.

they knew those 2 rings meant nothing. they have so much shame every time they collude its a short stint then they gotta move on again cause they can't enjoy what they've accomplished. there's no meaning to it. there's no connection to the fans or the city.

which is why Jordan's getting cheered in Miami and Cleveland more than lebron is

they know what's up

what do they need connections to the city for? to buy weed?

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:32 PM
A championship ring and the iconic memory of one of the greatest shots in NBA history > Jersey retirement by a team he spent 4 years with and friendship with Garnett

I think with how things played out, any same person would value it the same and wouldn't feel bad. He ring chased the final 2 seasons of his career at age 37. There's no shame at all in that given how he actually got a chance to have a good sized role in the team success. Great night cap to an awesome career..

they don't hang game tieing three point shots in the rafters. sorry. I'd rather have my jersey hanging next to Russell and havlicek with the championship banner I helped win for the next 200 years. go ask a kid today about Jerry wests full court game tieing three that gave him the nickname "Mr clutch"

they won't know about it cause everyone's forgotten and it's never even really brought up anymore. nobody even calls him Mr clutch anymore. just "the logo" and more people remember him as a GM than a player.

you might think right now that what Ray allen did in Miami is worth throwing away his Boston legacy. but that memory will die with you. that emotion will die with you. banners hang forever. retired jerseys are forever. brotherhoods last a lifetime. I bet Ray couldn't call up lebron right now if he wanted. he would probly have to go through rich Paul

sorry. it wasn't worth it. nobody counts those Miami rings for lebron let alone anyone else. great shot but bogus ring

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:35 PM
what do they need connections to the city for? to buy weed?

the Lakers put up an elgin Baylor statue. he never even won a ring for them. that's what loyalty gets you sometimes. it's worth it. those statues will be here long after we're dead and gone. that shit means something to a guy near death. what's Ray gonna do. get on the phone and call up his buddy and say "hey man you remember that shot I hit" .. the other guy "who is this?"

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:36 PM
they don't hang game tieing three point shots in the rafters. sorry. I'd rather have my jersey hanging next to Russell and havlicek with the championship banner I helped win for the next 200 years. go ask a kid today about Jerry wests full court game tieing three that gave him the nickname "Mr clutch"

they won't know about it cause everyone's forgotten and it's never even really brought up anymore. nobody even calls him Mr clutch anymore. just "the logo" and more people remember him as a GM than a player.

you might think right now that what Ray allen did in Miami is worth throwing away his Boston legacy. but that memory will die with you. that emotion will die with you. banners hang forever. retired jerseys are forever. brotherhoods last a lifetime. I bet Ray couldn't call up lebron right now if he wanted. he would probly have to go through rich Paul

sorry. it wasn't worth it. nobody counts those Miami rings for lebron let alone anyone else. great shot but bogus ring

according to the Seattle Sonics, franchises aren't even forever.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 06:38 PM
according to the Seattle Sonics, franchises aren't even forever.

I seriously doubt the 17 time world champion Celtics will end up with the same fate as the Sonics

:facepalm

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:41 PM
the Lakers put up an elgin Baylor statue. he never even won a ring for them. that's what loyalty gets you sometimes. it's worth it. those statues will be here long after we're dead and gone. that shit means something to a guy near death. what's Ray gonna do. get on the phone and call up his buddy and say "hey man you remember that shot I hit" .. the other guy "who is this?"

you probably can't even name 1% of the statues that's in the U.S.

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 06:44 PM
I seriously doubt the 17 time world champion Celtics will end up with the same fate as the Sonics

:facepalm

but Ray Allen did in fact win rings after leaving the 17 time world champion Celtics, right

SATAN
02-22-2022, 06:47 PM
OP needs to be banned again.

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2022, 06:48 PM
Retarded

ArbitraryWater
02-22-2022, 07:10 PM
didn't expect anything less from a fan that chopped his own balls off to try and enjoy the no loyalty lebron banana boat player empowerment era with 1/10th as many fans watching. I remember you hoping lebron would join the warriors before going to LA lol

no pride left in this game whatsoever

absolutely no chance

I wanted him to join Philly.

Airupthere
02-22-2022, 07:15 PM
Lebron really had an big influence in other players such as Ray Allen and KD. He taught them to that it is better to not only join/form superteams but to join the rival team.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:20 PM
Retarded

leaving a championship level team to join a team that just beat you and won the title is worse than leaving a team that never won and likely never would to join a team that just beat you and lost the title

there's no shame in ditching the thunder and westrbick. there is shame in ditching the Celtics with KG and pierce.

its a beta move yes. rays is the most beta by far

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2022, 07:22 PM
Lebron really had an big influence in other players such as Ray Allen and KD. He taught them to that it is better to not only join/form superteams but to join the rival team.
Word, Ray Allen never formed a superteam before LeBron did.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:23 PM
OP needs to be banned again.

all this means is I'm winning. thanks

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:25 PM
Word, Ray Allen never formed a superteam before LeBron did.

ray definitely did some superteam colluding. but that's not nearly as bad as colluding with the team that just beat you and won the title. that's a billion times worse. most superteams are formed to take out the current champion. not to help them repeat lol

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 07:26 PM
all this means is I'm winning. thanks

sounds more beta than Ray Allen for sure.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:28 PM
but Ray Allen did in fact win rings after leaving the 17 time world champion Celtics, right

like I said. I would rather have 1 ring and a brotherhood for life with my jersey hanging next to Bill Russell and larry birds than 2 rings and being a social outcast with no jersey retirements anywhere

the thunder/celtics/heat won't be retiring ray Allen's number. he missed his one shot to help lebron. lol pathetic

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 07:36 PM
like I said. I would rather have 1 ring and a brotherhood for life with my jersey hanging next to Bill Russell and larry birds than 2 rings and being a social outcast with no jersey retirements anywhere

the thunder/celtics/heat won't be retiring ray Allen's number. he missed his one shot to help lebron. lol pathetic

so the garbage prefers to not contribute.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:36 PM
sounds more beta than Ray Allen for sure.

in hindsight with westbrook being exposed as a cancer it's actually beginning to look less and less like a bad move by durant. KG and peirce are legends and garnett is looked at as a top 20 player ever. the Celtics were a great team at the time. and a legendary franchise. ditching that was definitely a more embarrassing decision. especially considering that the heat just won the title. the warriors just lost the title. and without durant the cavs probly repeat. the cavs had the better big 3 tbh. the regular season win totals were mostly padded. curry can't lead a team to a title. he can't beat lebron on his own. at least he couldn't before. maybe now. but not in 2016 or 2017. probly not even 2018. they needed durant. iguodala wasn't getting any younger and draymond was declining as a scorer. he couldn't carry them either anymore like he was doing in the 2016 finals. he's still the teams top playmaker even today. curry is a total beta cuck fragile front running loser that will never be the best player on a championship team.

so to say durant going there is worse than ray going to Miami is a complete utter lie. the warriors needed him.. the heat just won without Ray. lebron wasn't crying in the parking lot calling ray begging him to join like draymond did with durant

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 07:37 PM
so the garbage prefers to not contribute.

contribute to the Celtics

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 07:39 PM
in hindsight with westbrook being exposed as a cancer it's actually beginning to look less and less like a bad move by durant. KG and peirce are legends and garnett is looked at as a top 20 player ever. the Celtics were a great team at the time. and a legendary franchise. ditching that was definitely a more embarrassing decision. especially considering that the heat just won the title. the warriors just lost the title. and without durant the cavs probly repeat. the cavs had the better big 3 tbh. the regular season win totals were mostly padded. curry can't lead a team to a title. he can't beat lebron on his own. at least he couldn't before. maybe now. but not in 2016 or 2017. probly not even 2018. they needed durant. iguodala wasn't getting any younger and draymond was declining as a scorer. he couldn't carry them either anymore like he was doing in the 2016 finals. he's still the teams top playmaker even today. curry is a total beta cuck fragile front running loser that will never be the best player on a championship team.

so to say durant going there is worse than ray going to Miami is a complete utter lie. the warriors needed him.. the heat just won without Ray. lebron wasn't crying in the parking lot calling ray begging him to join like draymond did with durant

ditching a winning formula to win even more is not alpha now?

tpols
02-22-2022, 07:42 PM
And LeBron was ecstatic about it. :lol He knows Ray saved his career with that shot. Imagine if the Heat only won 1/4 with their expectations.

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 07:42 PM
contribute to the Celtics

with no FMVP

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 08:06 PM
with no FMVP

https://i.ibb.co/NjGVV2P/Screenshot-20220222-190516-Gallery.jpg

if guys were wearing #24 and #8 on the Lakers right now I would be furious. his wife would be furious

have some pride just one time in your life you beta cuck loser

:lol

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 08:16 PM
https://i.ibb.co/NjGVV2P/Screenshot-20220222-190516-Gallery.jpg

if guys were wearing #24 and #8 on the Lakers right now I would be furious. his wife would be furious

have some pride just one time in your life you beta cuck loser

again, the garbage is even against selling sneakers.

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2022, 08:37 PM
leaving a championship level team to join a team that just beat you and won the title is worse than leaving a team that never won and likely never would to join a team that just beat you and lost the title

there's no shame in ditching the thunder and westrbick. there is shame in ditching the Celtics with KG and pierce.

its a beta move yes. rays is the most beta by far
The 2016 Thunder were clearly a better team than the 2012 Celtics. The Celtics played at a 48 win pace, and let's be real, would've never made the conference finals if Rose never got hurt. And even then, they needed 7 games to beat the 8 seeded Sixers. The Thunder won 55 games, beat the 67 win Spurs, then had the Warriors on the ropes much worse than the Celtics did the Heat, and they honestly would've won that series if Durant didn't completely choke in Game 6.

And that's just your incorrect take on their teams. I refuse to believe you ACTUALLY think a 37 year old years past their prime is worse than an in their prime, top 15 player ever doing the same thing :lol

John8204
02-22-2022, 08:39 PM
Ray has kinda taken the fall for the Celtics Super Team only getting 1 chip...it's had an effect on KG and Pierce's legacy. It's crazy to go through Allen's tenure on the team and see all the guys that ring chased on the Celtics.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 08:46 PM
all I see ITT is a bunch of lebron fans making a pathetic false stance on rays cuckery as a desperate attempt to make lebrons cuckery look less embarrassing

its always the usual suspects for a reason

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 08:51 PM
The 2016 Thunder were clearly a better team than the 2012 Celtics. The Celtics played at a 48 win pace, and let's be real, would've never made the conference finals if Rose never got hurt. And even then, they needed 7 games to beat the 8 seeded Sixers. The Thunder won 55 games, beat the 67 win Spurs, then had the Warriors on the ropes much worse than the Celtics did the Heat, and they honestly would've won that series if Durant didn't completely choke in Game 6.

And that's just your incorrect take on their teams. I refuse to believe you ACTUALLY think a 37 year old years past their prime is worse than an in their prime, top 15 player ever doing the same thing :lol

the thunder had a cap on how far they could go because of Westbrook. they could seem like a better team but really they weren't. same thing with the 73 win warriors. we're they a better team than the 2017 or 2018 warriors? of course not. but that won't stop lebron and his fans claiming they beat the greatest team of all time

sorry but the Celtics should have made the finals in 2012 and would have without that reffing scandal. leaving them to join the team the refs rigged to the finals and beat you that also won the title without you is just too embarrassing and the only reason you defend it is because you're a fan of a cuck and you want his cucked legacy of ring chasing to be legitimate

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 08:58 PM
all I see ITT is a bunch of lebron fans making a pathetic false stance on rays cuckery as a desperate attempt to make lebrons cuckery look less embarrassing

your attempt to convince yourself that you're bi instead of tran has failed huh

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2022, 09:00 PM
the thunder had a cap on how far they could go because of Westbrook. they could seem like a better team but really they weren't. same thing with the 73 win warriors. we're they a better team than the 2017 or 2018 warriors? of course not. but that won't stop lebron and his fans claiming they beat the greatest team of all time

sorry but the Celtics should have made the finals in 2012 and would have without that reffing scandal. leaving them to join the team the refs rigged to the finals and beat you that also won the title without you is just too embarrassing and the only reason you defend it is because you're a fan of a cuck and you want his cucked legacy of ring chasing to be legitimate
That's literally EXACTLY what Durant did :oldlol: (minus the rigged nonsense). And my opinion on this has nothing to do with LeBron, not every opinion revolves around him.

John8204
02-22-2022, 09:09 PM

It's hard for me to translate what you say...because your language skills are lacking. But to be clear here...Ray Allen played with 3 Hall of Famers at their prime (KG, Pierce, Rondo) and this was his bench over the course of his tenure in Boston

Tony Allen - 6 time All-Defense 1st and 2nd team
Avery Bradley - 2 Time All-Defense 1st and 2nd team
PJ Brown - 3 Time All-Defense 2nd team
Sam Cassell - 3 time NBA Champion 1 time All-star
Michael Finlay - 2 Time NBA All-star
Stephan Marbury - 2 time NBA All-Star
Jermaine O'Neal - 6 Time All-Star 2 Time All-NBA 2nd and 3rd Team
Shaquille O'Neal - lots of stuff
Rasheed Wallace - 4 time NBA All-Star, Champion

And that's not including, Davis, Robinson, and Perkins who were all solid role players.

beasted
02-22-2022, 09:10 PM

You're completely delusional. You need to step back to reality. You're thinking as a fan.

The concept of "ring-chasing" is a fan and talking head idea. Players don't think this way. It's the reason players continue to "ring-chase" every year repeatedly.

There's no player who would would have the option to choose winning, his fair market value, and a significant role and choose losing and loyalty over that. What you're saying is for the birds.

Maybe while you're young you might be on some idiotic extreme loyalty kick, but everyone as they age smartens up and goes for the easier/comfortable/safer choices in life.

Joining the team that isn't trying to trade you at every deadline, doesn't have a PG padding his assists trying to earn a big contract, and gives you the better chance of winning a title before you ride off into the sunset is part of that logical easier/comfortable/safer approach.

Ray Allen certainly has never given even an inkling of any indication he cares about reconciling anything with Garnett or Rondo which is at least a strong indication he doesn't care at all and more-than-likely has no regrets.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 09:34 PM
It's hard for me to translate what you say...because your language skills are lacking. But to be clear here...Ray Allen played with 3 Hall of Famers at their prime (KG, Pierce, Rondo) and this was his bench over the course of his tenure in Boston

Tony Allen - 6 time All-Defense 1st and 2nd team
Avery Bradley - 2 Time All-Defense 1st and 2nd team
PJ Brown - 3 Time All-Defense 2nd team
Sam Cassell - 3 time NBA Champion 1 time All-star
Michael Finlay - 2 Time NBA All-star
Stephan Marbury - 2 time NBA All-Star
Jermaine O'Neal - 6 Time All-Star 2 Time All-NBA 2nd and 3rd Team
Shaquille O'Neal - lots of stuff
Rasheed Wallace - 4 time NBA All-Star, Champion

And that's not including, Davis, Robinson, and Perkins who were all solid role players.

you dont know what ITT or cuckery/cuckold means?

and I'm the one lacking in understanding lol

1987_Lakers
02-22-2022, 09:40 PM

I agree, 2012 was the last year they made any noise and Boston as a team was obviously past their prime by that point. For most of Ray Allen's time with the Celtics, Ainge always flirted with trading him, you would have to think Ray was tired of hearing all these trade rumors and just said **** it, I'm out. He did the right thing for himself, he left an aging team that was pretty much done and won a championship the next year.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 09:45 PM
You're completely delusional. You need to step back to reality. You're thinking as a fan.

The concept of "ring-chasing" is a fan and talking head idea. Players don't think this way. It's the reason players continue to "ring-chase" every year repeatedly.

There's no player who would would have the option to choose winning, his fair market value, and a significant role and choose losing and loyalty over that. What you're saying is for the birds.

Maybe while you're young you might be on some idiotic extreme loyalty kick, but everyone as they age smartens up and goes for the easier/comfortable/safer choices in life.

Joining the team that isn't trying to trade you at every deadline, doesn't have a PG padding his assists trying to earn a big contract, and gives you the better chance of winning a title before you ride off into the sunset is part of that logical easier/comfortable/safer approach.

Ray Allen certainly has never given even an inkling of any indication he cares about reconciling anything with Garnett or Rondo which is at least a strong indication he doesn't care at all and more-than-likely has no regrets.

if ray never won a ring with Boston then maybe I could see his point of view. but it's not like he was desperate. he already had his championship. what he didn't have was a legacy with any team. so a 2nd ring as a role player even with the shot didn't really raise his legacy all that much. he's still around top 50 all time at best. it's not like he woulda been made fun of like Chuck for being ringless. and the difference between 1 title as a corner stone and 1 with another as a role player isn't enough of a boost for a guy like him to throw away a legendary Celtic legacy with a retired jersey ceremony and nobody ever wearing your jersey again. especially for an iconic team. it's immortal. it's one step below having a statue. it means way more to a guy than some role player ring. Ray made a mistake. and that mistake cost him everything just so he could pad lebrons legacy. even wade and bosh barely get their respect. hell even lebron barely gets any credit for those bogus rings. and 10 years from now curry will be the guy at allstar weekend representing the legends for the 3 point shootout. he will be presenting the trophy. and rays time on earth for being relevant will be over. and then when he's 55 or 60 looking for an old nba buddy to call up. do you think lebrons taking that call. or is he letting it go to voice mail

John8204
02-22-2022, 09:45 PM
you dont know what ITT or cuckery/cuckold means?

and I'm the one lacking in understanding lol

Yeah but your syntax makes no sense...who's being cucked and who is the cuck?

Do you have an open head wound right now? Because you post like a person who has suffered a massive trauma to your brain.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 09:50 PM
Yeah but your syntax makes no sense...who's being cucked and who is the cuck?

Do you have an open head wound right now? Because you post like a person who has suffered a massive trauma to your brain.

I didn't think you would get the joke. but let me break it down for you

a cuck is a guy that can watch another man f*ck his girlfriend. then take him out for beers afterwards and pay for everything

the heat f*cked rays girlfriend (the celtics) and he took the guy out after (the heat) and paid for drinks (hit the shot for their repeat)

get it now?

John8204
02-22-2022, 09:57 PM
I didn't think you would get the joke. but let me break it for you

a cuck is a guy that can watch another man f*ck his girlfriend. then take him out for beers afterwards and pay for everything

the heat f*cked rays girlfriend (the celtics) and he took the guy out after (the heat) and paid for drinks (hit the shot for their repeat)

get it now?

Okay that's the first article...but the second article is Lebron's cuckery of whom exactly? And the fans are pathetic because...

See your insult doesn't track, you are saying Ray is a cuckold for leaving Boston for Miami the act of fVcking if you will.

But then you contradict yourself with the Lebron analogy because Lebron didn't leave Miami or Cleveland for the teams that beat them.

So you're cuck composition is all off. It's like it sort of blew up in your face and you are left in a pile of shame.

GimmeThat
02-22-2022, 10:00 PM
I didn't think you would get the joke. but let me break it down for you

get it now?

but Ray dumped the Celtics

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 10:15 PM
Okay that's the first article...but the second article is Lebron's cuckery of whom exactly? And the fans are pathetic because...

See your insult doesn't track, you are saying Ray is a cuckold for leaving Boston for Miami the act of fVcking if you will.

But then you contradict yourself with the Lebron analogy because Lebron didn't leave Miami or Cleveland for the teams that beat them.

So you're cuck composition is all off. It's like it sort of blew up in your face and you are left in a pile of shame.

lebrons a cuck in the way that the only way a white cuckolded husband can be involved with his wife in any sexual way is by putting his head under the black guys balls that's f*cking his wife and he has to wait for the cream pie to be shat out of her a**hole so he can get a taste.

like with ray/kyries shots that saved lebrons legacy. theyre the black guy f*cking his wife and creaming in her a** so lebron can get a creampie ring

get it?

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 10:16 PM
but Ray dumped the Celtics

na the heat and refs f*cked and dumped his Celtics and he left with them lol

beasted
02-22-2022, 10:24 PM
if ray never won a ring with Boston then maybe I could see his point of view. but it's not like he was desperate. he already had his championship. what he didn't have was a legacy with any team. so a 2nd ring as a role player even with the shot didn't really raise his legacy all that much. he's still around top 50 all time at best. it's not like he woulda been made fun of like Chuck for being ringless. and the difference between 1 title as a corner stone and 1 with another as a role player isn't enough of a boost for a guy like him to throw away a legendary Celtic legacy with a retired jersey ceremony and nobody ever wearing your jersey again. especially for an iconic team. it's immortal. it's one step below having a statue. it means way more to a guy than some role player ring. Ray made a mistake. and that mistake cost him everything just so he could pad lebrons legacy. even wade and bosh barely get their respect. hell even lebron barely gets any credit for those bogus rings. and 10 years from now curry will be the guy at allstar weekend representing the legends for the 3 point shootout. he will be presenting the trophy. and rays time on earth for being relevant will be over. and then when he's 55 or 60 looking for an old nba buddy to call up. do you think lebrons taking that call. or is he letting it go to voice mail

Again, you're thinking as a fan. You're not thinking as a player. Most players when they're ring chasing it's not for the legacy. It's for the experience. It's for the accomplishing the goal...The purpose of playing: Winning.

To hopefully at least make one last ditch attempt at making sense of this, I'll ask you a question: Have you ever stayed working a job just for the purpose of loyalty? If you could work at another job where you made equal money but had more fun and had less work and coworkers who you enjoyed working with, do you think you would decide to continue working at a place "just because" you've been working there the last 4 years and 2 years ago things were great but right now they suck?

You know the common sense answer to all these questions, don't change your answers to promote an agenda.

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 10:38 PM
Again, you're thinking as a fan. You're not thinking as a player. Most players when they're ring chasing it's not for the legacy. It's for the experience. It's for the accomplishing the goal...The purpose of playing: Winning.

To hopefully at least make one last ditch attempt at making sense of this, I'll ask you a question: Have you ever stayed working a job just for the purpose of loyalty? If you could work at another job where you made equal money but had more fun and had less work and coworkers who you enjoyed working with, do you think you would decide to continue working at a place "just because" you've been working there the last 4 years and 2 years ago things were great but right now they suck?

You know the common sense answer to all these questions, don't change your answers to promote an agenda.

and again. i know players value a retired jersey/legendary celtic status over a 2nd role player ring and no legacy with any team

ray left thinking he would be an equal part of something in miami like every guy thinks that joins with lebron. but its simply never the case. the media will always only give credit to lebron. nobodies lifting ray allen from 50th to 20th for his 2nd title. we all know that was a role player ring regardless of his big shot

beasted
02-22-2022, 11:34 PM
and again. i know players value a retired jersey/legendary celtic status over a 2nd role player ring and no legacy with any team

ray left thinking he would be an equal part of something in miami like every guy thinks that joins with lebron. but its simply never the case. the media will always only give credit to lebron. nobodies lifting ray allen from 50th to 20th for his 2nd title. we all know that was a role player ring regardless of his big shot

You're still not getting he wasn't doing it for his legacy. He was literally thinking in the moment just like all job choices.

Will things be better moving from this job to the next workplace?

All indications prove he doesn't regret it either in hindsight. He's in the HOF, he has his jersey retired at UCONN, and there's no bigger moment in his career than "the shot".

John_Connor
02-22-2022, 11:36 PM
You're still not getting he wasn't doing it for his legacy. He was literally thinking in the moment just like all job choices.

Will things be better moving from this job to the next workplace?

All indications prove he doesn't regret it either in hindsight.

wrong. ray allen thought "oh man ... not 1. not 2. not 3. not 4. not 5. not 6. not 7

and he got 1 then lebron split

ray thought he was gonna be part of the next bulls/laker/spurs type dynasty

beasted
02-22-2022, 11:41 PM
BTW, on the flipside, what is KG remembered for in Boston?

I know that he won a title there, but can you name any iconic or memorable moment from his 5 seasons there?

There isn't. He's totally forgettable and he won't be able to tell anyone "remember that time/ play when...." He's just a ghost of a season decades ago. Every avid NBA fan will remember Ray's shot, and every casual fan will ask why it's plastered in the Miami Arena.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 12:22 AM
BTW, on the flipside, what is KG remembered for in Boston?

I know that he won a title there, but can you name any iconic or memorable moment from his 5 seasons there?

There isn't. He's totally forgettable and he won't be able to tell anyone "remember that time/ play when...." He's just a ghost of a season decades ago. Every avid NBA fan will remember Ray's shot, and every casual fan will ask why it's plastered in the Miami Arena.

he was the main reason they won their only championship over the past 36 years and was loyal till the bitter end. isn't that enough. he had a cool sound bite with the anything possible line too

hes a top 20 player all time and I think of him more so as a Celtics than a Timberwolf in hindsight. for ray I still see him as a sonic/buck regardless of his success

KayHaven
02-23-2022, 01:37 AM
Ray Allen was benched in Boston for Avery Bradley

Ray Allen was traded by Boston for OJ mayo but then they canceled it.

Ray Allen was always blamed for the struggles and slumps that Boston had despite playing with a pg who couldn't score and Perkins being a big BLAH.

during the off-season that Boston was suppose to be showing Ray how much he was wanted. They went and signed Jason Terry who played the same position as Ray. On top of still having Rondo and Bradley.

And then once Boston found out the HATED Miami Heat actually wanted washed up Ray... they tried to make him feel bad...but their actions showed they didn't really want Ray.

Ray made the right choice.

Nobody cares about a jersey hanging in Racist ass Boston anyway.

Ray got another Ring. An Iconic moment. And beat up on KG and PP every chance he got after he left that wack ass franchise.

Ray Won.

beasted
02-23-2022, 01:45 AM
he was the main reason they won their only championship over the past 36 years and was loyal till the bitter end. isn't that enough. he had a cool sound bite with the anything possible line too

hes a top 20 player all time and I think of him more so as a Celtics than a Timberwolf in hindsight. for ray I still see him as a sonic/buck regardless of his success

So, what are you arguing again?

You just proved my point. Nobody knows, cares, or remembers anything about KG as a Celtic. All anyone remembers (including us who are diehard basketball fans who post on a message board) is that he played for the team and won a championship. The same exact thing that we remember about Allen as a Celtic.

So for all of the "loyalty" you talk about it doesn't earn anything for the player. The avid and casual fan will both remember "the shot" long before we remember what jersey number KG even wore, let alone that Boston retired it if you ask anyone 5 years from now.

So players should continue to live in the moment and do whatever makes them happy and their job easier in their twilight years.

I'd totally agree with you if we were talking about their prime. But the final 1-2 years, I'm 100% right. It's so insignificant. Just play to win and have fun.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 01:46 AM
Ray Allen was benched in Boston for Avery Bradley

Ray Allen was traded by Boston for OJ mayo but then they canceled it.

Ray Allen was always blamed for the struggles and slumps that Boston had despite playing with a pg who couldn't score and Perkins being a big BLAH.

during the off-season that Boston was suppose to be showing Ray how much he was wanted. They went and signed Jason Terry who played the same position as Ray. On top of still having Rondo and Bradley.

And then once Boston found out the HATED Miami Heat actually wanted washed up Ray... they tried to make him feel bad...but their actions showed they didn't really want Ray.

Ray made the right choice.

Nobody cares about a jersey hanging in Racist ass Boston anyway.

Ray got another Ring. An Iconic moment. And beat up on KG and PP every chance he got after he left that wack ass franchise.

Ray Won.

so you're saying Ray Allen was so angry about the possibility of coming off the bench that he went to miami to come off the bench

GimmeThat
02-23-2022, 03:52 AM
so you're saying Ray Allen was so angry about the possibility of coming off the bench that he went to miami to come off the bench

he was in the same position Harden ended up being in, the company picked (Ibaka/Garnett) over them making it clear to them they will be the one to sacrifice.

was Harden suppose to give up an MVP, 3 scoring titles, and all the extra income to stay with OKC

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 04:03 AM
he was in the same position Harden ended up being in, the company picked (Ibaka/Garnett) over them making it clear to them they will be the one to sacrifice.

was Harden suppose to give up an MVP, 3 scoring titles, and all the extra income to stay with OKC

so ray allen didn't wanna sacrifice his 14ppg so he went to miami for 10ppg

you know damn well ray just wanted an easy ring and has no competitive nature in him. he's always been bitter cause of his small man complex never being looked at the way kobe was. he thought some easy rings would get him some love

GimmeThat
02-23-2022, 04:18 AM

you know damn well ray just wanted an easy ring and has no competitive nature in him. he's always been bitter cause of his small man complex never being looked at the way kobe was. he thought some easy rings would get him some love

I know he stayed healthy his last 2 seasons, going 79,73 games in the regular season, 23 20 games in the post season

beasted
02-23-2022, 08:59 AM

You're on an island by yourself thinking "the shot" did not help his legacy more than staying in Boston and losing would.

Wally450
02-23-2022, 11:25 AM
They took a picture together at the All Star game. Ruins everyone's narrative that they hate each other.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 04:07 PM
You're on an island by yourself thinking "the shot" did not help his legacy more than staying in Boston and losing would.

let me know when they raise #34 in miami