02-23-2022, 03:12 PM
Stfu dickhead

GrayGoat
02-23-2022, 04:12 PM
:lol

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 04:22 PM
lebrons always using injuries as an excuse

2010 lebron after loss ( my teammate bwoke me yo. sedate me plz )

2011 lebron after loss ( my bwain bwoken yo )

2014 lebron after loss ( the air contionah bwoken yo. i cwamped )

2015 lebron after loss ( my shot bwoken yo )

2017 lebron after loss ( my kywee bwoken yo )

2018 lebron after loss ( my hand bwoken yo. picks up purse and leaves )

2019 lebron after activating playoff mode ( my team bwoken yo. picks up purse and leaves )

2021 lebron after losing to booker ( my ankle bwoken yo )

2022 lebron after slow start ( my westbwook n daver bwoken yo )

SouBeachTalents
02-23-2022, 04:25 PM
^ You literally do that for Kobe :oldlol:

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 04:29 PM
^ You literally do that for Kobe :oldlol:

yeah. I do it for kobe. kobe NEVER did it for himself like lebron does

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTY4MDMxODM3NzQ5NTg1MTY5/lebron-james-pretty-much-played-the-last-three-games-with-a-broken-hand--image.jpg

GrayGoat
02-23-2022, 04:55 PM
yeah. I do it for kobe. kobe NEVER did it for himself like lebron does

https://www.si.com/.image/t_share/MTY4MDMxODM3NzQ5NTg1MTY5/lebron-james-pretty-much-played-the-last-three-games-with-a-broken-hand--image.jpg
You are full of shit

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 05:19 PM
You are full of shit

https://i.imgflip.com/66ceso.jpg

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 06:18 PM
When you make excuses for players like I've seen some Wilt & Kobe stans do all the time, it's another excuse to cover up their shortcomings.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 06:44 PM
When you make excuses for players like I've seen some Wilt & Kobe stans do all the time, it's another excuse to cover up their shortcomings.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron choked away the gold medal in 2006

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron lost with the #1 overall seed to Dwight in 2009

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron had a meltdown in 2010 and had to be sedated cause of a problem with a teammate then quit on the cavs to create a superteam in Miami and learn how to win from an established finals mvp

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron had the biggest meltdown in nba history in 2011 and got emasculated by jj barea

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron had to steal ray allen from his biggest rival team to come help him save his legacy with a three in game 6 of the 2013 finals

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron blames an air conditioner for getting beat down by the largest margin of victory in finals history vs a young kawhi in 2014 that made him quit on a second franchise

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron had the worst shooting performance in nba history in 2015 and had a lower ts% than post Achilles rupture kobe throughout the playoffs and shot 29% beyond 5 feet in the finals

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron only won in Cleveland because of a draymond suspension and a kyrie bail out shot.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron got swept twice in the finals and has the most finals losses by a league mvp in nba history

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron passed up the shot in the 2018 finals game 1 ending that caused George Hill to choke. then Jr Smith to choke and lebron himself to forget they had a timeout while standing next to a referee and crying on the bench about it and quitting overtime

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron got soft picked off Durant in game 3 of the 2018 finals cause he didn't want another game winner hit in his face like the year before.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron blamed this beatdown on a broken hand after he wore a skirt and a purse to the game

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron again quit on the cavs to try and collude with Anthony davis in LA forcing a trade through his tampering agency klutch sports.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron has now volluded with Shaquille O'Neal, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, Anthony Davis and Russell Westbrook

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron activated playoff mode in 2019 and proceeded to lose 10 straight games to bottom feeders in the east to miss the playoffs

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron was carried by Anthony Davis all year in 2020 on both ends of the Court and through the first 3 rounds of the playoffs only so he could hijack finals mvp vs the 5th seeded Miami Heat that were full of injuries

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron lost to devin booker in the first round of the playoffs

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron has been exposed for using steroids publicly and you still brag about his longevity like it isn't totally manufactured and phoney

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron is the most overrated manufactured fraud in nba history that can't even hit a free throw in the clutch and is a total liability to his team in those moments.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron has destroyed every career that he's touched and set back every franchise he's played for trading away all their future assets and getting bums max deals

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron is still mocked by people around the league and retired players still put Kobe ahead of him

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron is the most passive aggressive fragile sensitive clown in nba history

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron created the "protect your brand" and "player empowerment" era that makes players shy away from taking on any challenges or loyalty

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron isn't even the most loved basketball player in Cleveland and a guy that never wore a cavs jersey is.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron will ruin his son's career trying to fulfill his own dreams of recreating a griffey father and son moment.

so you're comfortable owning the fact that lebron is a beta like yourself

are you seriously just gonna sit there and take all of this and not argue any of it and just accept it as truth. will you stick by your word and not make excuses for any of it or try and deflect it by going on a rant about Kobe lol

if you say nothing I will be very surprised.

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 06:50 PM
You could nitpick everyone's career if you really wanted to. The only real stain on LeBron's career is 2011. How many guys have 4 championships as the best player? He also usually played his best when it mattered, can't say the same for Kobe, this is a guy who usually shit his pants when things got tough in the Finals.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 07:04 PM
You could nitpick everyone's career if you really wanted to. The only real stain on LeBron's career is 2011. How many guys have 4 championships as the best player? He also usually played his best when it mattered, can't say the same for Kobe, this is a guy who usually shit his pants when things got tough in the Finals.

lebron has the most black eyes by far out of any athlete in the history of sports and you know it. that list was just off the top of my head. imagine i tried to find everything lol

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 07:07 PM
lebron has the most black eyes by far out of any athlete in the history of sports and you know it. that list was just off the top of my head. imagine i tried to find everything lol

All that was off the top of your head because ever since that All-star game you have been on a meltdown because MJ glanced at LeBron. Remember when you got so triggered that you said "But MJ and Kobe talked everyday for 20 years". :oldlol:

https://i.ibb.co/7JVJ3fm/1645412459997.jpg

"Why didn't MJ look at Kobe like that?" - Kenny

:roll:

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 07:11 PM
All that was off the top of your head because ever since that All-star game you have been on a meltdown because MJ glanced at LeBron. Remember when you got so triggered that you said "But MJ and Kobe talked everyday for 20 years". :oldlol:

https://i.ibb.co/7JVJ3fm/1645412459997.jpg

"Why didn't MJ look at Kobe like that?" - Kenny

you already know my response to that

its why you abandoned this thread you created

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502261-Why-is-MJ-disrespectfully-rubbing-Curry-s-head-here

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 07:20 PM
you already know my response to that

its why you abandoned this thread you created

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502261-Why-is-MJ-disrespectfully-rubbing-Curry-s-head-here

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502179-anyone-else-find-it-sad-how-happy-lebron-fans-are-winning-an-allstar-game-as-non-mvp

*MJ hugs LeBron*

"retired jordan waited outside kobes locker room before a laker game to get his autograph" - kenny

"aint nothin new to me. my other favorite player had to sign little michael an autograph too" - kenny

"dude kobe and mike talked every day for like 20 years and went to dinner a bunch/hung out/were brothers. he did his eulogy. even said he would beat him 1 on 1" - kenny

Your insecurities are obvious.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 07:27 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502179-anyone-else-find-it-sad-how-happy-lebron-fans-are-winning-an-allstar-game-as-non-mvp

*MJ hugs LeBron*

"retired jordan waited outside kobes locker room before a laker game to get his autograph" - kenny

"aint nothin new to me. my other favorite player had to sign little michael an autograph too" - kenny

"dude kobe and mike talked every day for like 20 years and went to dinner a bunch/hung out/were brothers. he did his eulogy. even said he would beat him 1 on 1" - kenny

Your insecurities are obvious.

might be the first time i even acknowledged the 2 being friends. never cared before or ever used it as a reasoning for kobes placement all time. just a retaliatory response as a reminder. insecurities is someone that starts a conversation about a guy being anointed as the goat by his predecessor over the slightest glance or acknowledgement. it left me with a clear and obvious rebuttal. post the multitude of instances jordan showed kobe unconditional love to contradict your statement since you have kobe 11-15th all time. under your newest provisions it would dictate that kobe is in fact the chosen one by the all mighty god that is Air Jordan. the glancer and hugger of goatness personified

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 07:33 PM
might be the first time i even acknowledged the 2 being friends. never cared before or ever used it as a reasoning for kobes placement all time. just a retaliatory response as a reminder. insecurities is someone that starts a conversation about a guy being anointed as the goat by his predecessor over the slightest glance or acknowledgement. it left me with a clear and obvious rebuttal. post the multitude of instances jordan showed kobe unconditional love to contradict your statement since you have kobe 11-15th all time. under your newest provisions it would dictate that kobe is in fact the chosen one by the all mighty god that is Air Jordan. the glancer and hugger of goatness personified

You acknowledged it once you got insecure about MJ giving LeBron some props, I didn't even make a thread about it. Insecurities is someone who constantly has meltdowns and posts personal essays, puts someone on ignore, and gets themselves banned on purpose when things don't go their way.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 07:38 PM
You acknowledged it once you got insecure about MJ giving LeBron some props, I didn't even make a thread about it. Insecurities is someone who constantly has meltdowns and posts personal essays, puts someone on ignore, and getting themselves banned on purpose when things don't go their way.

do you honestly think i am at all worried about public perception shifting to the idea that lebron is more loved and respected by MJ

https://imageresizer.static9.net.au/eFQ7Z965ltDYE8AqQ-cr7OZch8U=/0x0/https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fd2935d7e-d603-4b29-a0df-735ed3b6b9de

this man only cried 3 times in his entire life. once for dad dying. once for himself making the HOF. and the other for kobe dying

theres no way in hell any kobe fan is worried about a hug and a handshake. the man did the same for luka. he was drunk ... luka was like "who tf is this?"

1987_Lakers
02-23-2022, 07:40 PM
do you honestly think i am at all worried about public perception shifting to the idea that lebron is more loved and respected by MJ

Yes, I do. Judging your past behavior I would be shocked if you weren't worried about it.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 07:49 PM
Yes, I do. Judging your past behavior I would be shocked if you weren't worried about it.

i'l be worried when jordan says lebron can beat him 1 on 1. or if jordan ever cries or puts lebron in the hall of fame and says only he compares to him.

a hug that he gave literally everyone he saw that night isn't doing it for me sorry

sounds more like you're blowing this whole thing out of proportion out of your own insecurities. i mean for someone who already believed lebrons the GOAT you sure are putting a ton of stock into this encounter as "the torch passing moment" ...i thought 2016 was that moment. and if that was the moment then is luka goat status too? what about steph and mary J buldge or whatever lol. just because tnt only focussed on that one encounter didn't mean MJ did't have that moment with literally everyone he saw that night.

Full Court
02-23-2022, 08:36 PM
If KD wins another championship, and with Kyrie, OP might develop a stress ulcer.