PDA

View Full Version : Is LeBron already the GOAT scorer now… or does he need the regular season record also

Westbrook_Fan
02-23-2022, 06:22 PM
He’s already the best scorer ever in terms of total regular season + playoff points

But does he need to do a full sweep of the regular season record to clinch being the GOAT scorer in NBA history? :confusedshrug:

Axe
02-23-2022, 06:27 PM
Discuss.

RogueBorg
02-23-2022, 06:48 PM
He’s already the best scorer ever in terms of total regular season + playoff points

But does he need to do a full sweep of the regular season record to clinch being the GOAT scorer in NBA history? :confusedshrug:

If Kareem, who has longevity, is the current all-time leading scorer, possessor of 6 MVP's and 6 rings, 19x All-Star, 11x All-Defensive, 15x All-NBA, yet is not the consensus GOAT, what makes you think Lebron will be once he passes him? Lebron already has more points than Jordan yet there he sits number 2 in the ESPN rankings and there he sits below Jordan by like 80% of all fans.

Knowledgeable basket fans know Lebron's a colluder, has 6 Finals losses, has been swept 3x, has 15 seasons of not winning a chip, and has that God-awful stain of 2011 on his resume. It's over, get over it already. You guys are like parrots and say the same thing over and over day in and day out.

John_Connor
02-23-2022, 06:56 PM
OP is steve just incase anyone is wondering. when he used the name dubeta i gave him the password to my original account and a week ago he posted the password ( bootsboots ) in a message to me with this current Westbrook_fan alt after i destroyed his 8ball account

hes the simon character thats associated with all of these usernames.

https://i.ibb.co/XDcYFYd/Ronnie.jpg

he also posts under the corporation and other ones where all he talks about is lebrons all time scoring totals. hes been quite lazy because he has to keep the traffic at a minimum to keep the ad revenue so jeff doesn't fire his a** and its becoming tiresome to him

hes been disabled and on government assistance since he turned 18 and got kicked out of his moms house for failing as a lawyer and flunking out. ISH gives him his extra spending cash that he invests in crypto and NFT's... hes also a big sam hyde fan and pretends to be jeff sometimes under the name "Mrfonzworth"

Westbrook_Fan
02-23-2022, 08:11 PM
OP is steve just incase anyone is wondering. when he used the name dubeta i gave him the password to my original account and a week ago he posted the password ( bootsboots ) in a message to me with this current Westbrook_fan alt after i destroyed his 8ball account

hes the simon character thats associated with all of these usernames.

https://i.ibb.co/XDcYFYd/Ronnie.jpg

he also posts under the corporation and other ones where all he talks about is lebrons all time scoring totals. hes been quite lazy because he has to keep the traffic at a minimum to keep the ad revenue so jeff doesn't fire his a** and its becoming tiresome to him

hes been disabled and on government assistance since he turned 18 and got kicked out of his moms house for failing as a lawyer and flunking out. ISH gives him his extra spending cash that he invests in crypto and NFT's... hes also a big sam hyde fan and pretends to be jeff sometimes under the name "Mrfonzworth"

So you’re saying you’re Kenneth?

Baller789
02-23-2022, 08:32 PM
If Kareem, who has longevity, is the current all-time leading scorer, possessor of 6 MVP's and 6 rings, 19x All-Star, 11x All-Defensive, 15x All-NBA, yet is not the consensus GOAT, what makes you think Lebron will be once he passes him? Lebron already has more points than Jordan yet there he sits number 2 in the ESPN rankings and there he sits below Jordan by like 80% of all fans.

Knowledgeable basket fans know Lebron's a colluder, has 6 Finals losses, has been swept 3x, has 15 seasons of not winning a chip, and has that God-awful stain of 2011 on his resume. It's over, get over it already. You guys are like parrots and say the same thing over and over day in and day out.

It's over!

:dancin

Full Court
02-23-2022, 10:08 PM
How many years in his career was he the best scorer in the league?

He got one scoring title....

So if you only lead the league once over a 20-year career, that's not even coming close to being the GOAT scorer.

But you silly Bronies know this. It's been pointed out to death.

KD alone was a better scorer for half of Bronie's career. And that doesn't even count the truly great scorers of previous eras like Jordan and Wilt.

TheGoatest
02-23-2022, 10:36 PM
He is definitely the GOAT offensive player (combination of scoring and passing), and has been so for a while now.
He is also the most consistent scorer of all time: 18 straight 25ppg seasons. Nobody else in history has more than 13. Also well over 1000 straight double digit scoring games.

Full Court
02-23-2022, 10:39 PM
He is definitely the GOAT offensive player (combination of scoring and passing), and has been so for a while now.
He is also the most consistent scorer of all time: 18 straight 25ppg seasons. Nobody else in history has more than 13. Also well over 1000 straight double digit scoring games.

It's a shame those empty stats didn't translate to more winning.

Can you say -86? That's Neg-a-tive Eight-y-six.

:yaohappy:

TheGoatest
02-23-2022, 10:48 PM
It's a shame those empty stats didn't translate to more winning.

Can you say -86? That's Neg-a-tive Eight-y-six.

:yaohappy:

They resulted in more winning than 1-9 and 0-5 .500 record seasons, that's for sure. :roll:

Full Court
02-23-2022, 11:13 PM
They resulted in more winning than 1-9 and 0-5 .500 record seasons, that's for sure. :roll:

Only in your teensy-brained head does -86 come out better than +45, and 4/10 come out better than 6/6.

One day Bronie's going to be retired, you'll wake up to realize that everybody STILL has 1-9 MJ AHEAD of him, and you'll probably have to seek a mental health professional.

Sad.

:lebroncry:

kawhileonard2
02-23-2022, 11:28 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?492941-1-Title-in-11-Years-for-the-Franchise-that-you-originally-played-for

TheGoatest
02-24-2022, 04:43 AM
Only in your teensy-brained head does -86 come out better than +45, and 4/10 come out better than 6/6.

One day Bronie's going to be retired, you'll wake up to realize that everybody STILL has 1-9 MJ AHEAD of him, and you'll probably have to seek a mental health professional.

Sad.

:lebroncry:

Nothing is lower than zero .500 seasons in 5 attempts without one single player carrying your 1-9 ass. :oldlol:
You will have to create plenty of alts to convince yourself of the opposite. But you sure are trying, I'll give you that. :roll:

Westbrook_Fan
02-24-2022, 02:11 PM
Nothing is lower than zero .500 seasons in 5 attempts without one single player carrying your 1-9 ass. :oldlol:
You will have to create plenty of alts to convince yourself of the opposite. But you sure are trying, I'll give you that. :roll:

Damn :roll:

John8204
02-24-2022, 06:23 PM
If I were to rank what Lebron "needs" for his GOAT case

1. 40K points in the Regular Season
2. Another ring to get him to 5
3. 25 Seasons
4. 3 seasons of 2,000 pts
5. 10K assists

Full Court
02-24-2022, 07:53 PM

Why would I want to create an alt when Full Court destroys you on a daily basis?

:roll:

Spurs m8
02-24-2022, 08:09 PM
Everyone knows neither make him the greatest scorer.

Longevity doesn't reflect that.

But you know that...

Spurs m8
02-24-2022, 08:10 PM
Why would I want to create an alt when Full Court destroys you on a daily basis?