PDA

View Full Version : Why are the Grizzlies SO much better than the Lakers???

nineiron
02-25-2022, 12:02 AM
according to the media and bran stans, LeBald is better than Morant

AD is better than any player on the Grizzlies, so don't tell me LeRoid doesn't have help.

the rest of the roster on both sides are pretty even.

RRR3
02-25-2022, 12:16 AM
"Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll"

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Charlie Sheen
02-25-2022, 12:28 AM
the rest of the roster on both sides are pretty even.

Come on man. That's straight up being dishonest.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 09:18 AM
Come on man. That's straight up being dishonest.

ok, then do the comparisons.

ArbitraryWater
02-25-2022, 09:38 AM
Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll

lmaoooooooooooooooo

nineiron
02-25-2022, 09:51 AM
so let's see:

LeRoid >> Morant
AD >> Adams
Monk = Bane
Westbrook << Brooks
Vogel >> Jenkins

seems like the Laker should be better than the Grizzlies.

Real Men Wear Green
02-25-2022, 10:26 AM
"Deranged Anti-LeBron Troll
He is but without the James hating or Stanning element is a question the Lakers should be asking themselves. They piled up a ton of talent in theory but utterly failed to think about how those players worked together. James is still an elite player and for that he's amazing but he was a driving force behind the disastrous Westbrook trade and if Westbrook gets moved away from James there is a good chance he is averaging a triple double again. They need to answer to themselves how they put three realistic mvp candidates together and somehow are barely a playoff team and then make major moves either to rebuild around James or blow the team up properly for young talent and picks.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 10:41 AM
He is but without the James hating or Stanning element is a question the Lakers should be asking themselves. They piled up a ton of talent in theory but utterly failed to think about how those players worked together. James is still an elite player and for that he's amazing but he was a driving force behind the disastrous Westbrook trade and if Westbrook gets moved away from James there is a good chance he is averaging a triple double again. They need to answer to themselves how they put three realistic mvp candidates together and somehow are barely a playoff team and then make major moves either to rebuild around James or blow the team up properly for young talent and picks.

LeGM

RRR3
02-25-2022, 10:51 AM
Westbrook an MVP candidate? Are you on meth? This isn’t 2014. He’s an awful player by all metrics. He hasn’t been an allstar in years. Like wtf. Davis hasn’t played like himself since the 2020 playoffs.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 11:23 AM
Westbrook an MVP candidate? Are you on meth? This isn’t 2014. He’s an awful player by all metrics. He hasn’t been an allstar in years. Like wtf. Davis hasn’t played like himself since the 2020 playoffs.

#BranBall

Real Men Wear Green
02-25-2022, 11:42 AM

He averaged a 20ppg triple double just last season for the Wizards and won MVP in 2017 you trolling twit. Don't come to me with your typical Bran stan garbage. Just because you aren't capable of critical thinking doesn't mean everyone else is just as stupid.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 11:50 AM
He averaged a 20ppg triple double just last season for the Wizards and won MVP in 2017 you trolling twit. Don't come to me with your typical Bran stan garbage. Just because you aren't capable of critical thinking doesn't mean everyone else is just as stupid.

don't mind the bran sexuals. they marginalize Westbrook to make excuses for LeRoid.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 05:00 PM
so why are the Lakers SO much WORSE than the Grizzlies?

:confusedshrug:

RRR3
02-25-2022, 06:34 PM
I'm literally not trolling, I'm surprised you think 20 PPG on massively below league average efficiency and stat padded rebounds make someone good, you should know better. He was rotten last year too, I'm not sure how he was an MVP candidate when he wasn't even considered for the all star team lmao. And he's a year older at 33, players do get worse as they age. No doubt he was good in 2017, but he's nowhere near that player now.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 07:10 PM
I'm literally not trolling, I'm surprised you think 20 PPG on massively below league average efficiency and stat padded rebounds make someone good, you should know better. He was rotten last year too, I'm not sure how he was an MVP candidate when he wasn't even considered for the all star team lmao. And he's a year older at 33, players do get worse as they age. No doubt he was good in 2017, but he's nowhere near that player now.

it's hard to understand you with LeBald's dick in your mouth

Real Men Wear Green
02-25-2022, 07:18 PM

So you legit are unaware that Westbrook was in the MVP discussion for years and didn't notice that he averaged a triple double just last season? You really don't know these things? You don't understand that he just needs to put up those kinds of numbers on a 50 win team and he will be viewed as elite just like he was given that status in Oklahoma? You don't get any of these things?

Not my problem.

Full Court
02-25-2022, 08:21 PM

But is it technically possible to average a triple double? I don't think that question has been adequately answered here on ISH.

Axe
02-26-2022, 07:07 AM
:milton